Savior | Klaus Mikaelson

By SprintingFox

She was their protector, because they were all she had. She returned to Mystic Falls solely to help them, and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

Final Author's Note

3K 65 24
By SprintingFox

That concludes Savior.

In the past almost exactly four months that I've been writing this story, I've gotten to explore a new side of TVD that came with changing literally everything about canon. It has been really, really fun and I thank you all for joining me on this journey.

I will not be going into Legacies, as previously stated, because it's not complete, and also because so much has changed in canon— I literally wouldn't have anything to write about! There are no Saltzman twins, Hope isn't an orphan, etc. On a side note I'm super excited for the Mikaelson family reunion in episode 4x15 airing this Thursday, April 14.

In terms of the epilogue, you can assume the following:

- Maddy and Klaus got to continue raising Hope happily.

- Elijah and Elena got to continue raising Anita happily.

- Rebekah and Matt were able to conceive children and went on to have a whole bunch of them, naturally.

- Kol and Bonnie went on to have kids of their own.

- Freya and Keelin adopted a child of their own.

- Vincent and Jo adopted a child of their own as well.

- Finn and Lexi found peace in the world of the living, and will eventually find peace when they die once again, in a very long time from now.

- Jenna and Alaric got to raise their son, Duke.

- Damon and Meredith were happy without children, and remained the cool aunt and uncle of the family.

- Stefan and Valerie adopted a child of their own.

- Enzo and Liv found a way to link Liv's life to Enzo's so that they could be immortal together.

- Kai and Monique remained happy, living their own lives.

- Sarah became a professional photographer and would continue to come by often to visit Hope and give her advice.

- Marcel and Cami lived proudly with their vampire community in New Orleans, and eventually, Cami's cousin Declan came to lead the Human Faction to establish true peace.

- Jackson eventually turned into a hybrid, and he and Hayley passed the torch onto Aiden's younger brother, Nick.

- Aiden and Josh got their happy ending.

- Jeremy and Davina had fun with their art and just got a chance to be young adults with a near-normal life.

- All surviving Heretics got their happy endings as well.

Thank you, again, to everyone who has stuck with this story. I couldn't have done it without you.

If you would like to read my new story (Camille O'Connell x OC) check out 'The Beautiful and the Faultless' on my profile!

Mischief Managed,

Sprinting Fox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 2.9K 36
Left with nothing, she accepted to living in the home of the most dangerous vampires in the world, despite knowing she'd be powerless if they decided...
71.8K 2.2K 20
BOOK #2 ━━━━━━♑♀♑━━━━━━ Lili Salvatore had become something...empty. Sought and found all in one. The world seemed to begin and end in one pointless...
29.6K 1.1K 28
Two powerful families that were brought down by themselves, two creatures that shouldn't exist. In a chance encounter myths turned into a new reality...
216K 6.8K 38
Despite knowing what she was in for, she made a choice to help the Crescent Wolf Pack, believing that it could bring the prosperity and peace they'd...