Protective Kitsune

By SNS_BKDK

Naruto Uzumaki, he's the nine tails jinjuriki, the demon that almost destroyed the Leaf Village and that kill... More

2
3
Not an update
4
5
6
7
Not an update

1

618 19 31
By SNS_BKDK

Ok guys, so before we begin, I made some spelling errors when Naruto speaks on purpose because he's five and no one has ever bothered to correct him, let me explain some of Naruto's different abilities as well

Speed: He can travel at speeds so high and not make any wind trails, and he barely touches the floor so he leaves no footprints.

Teleportation: He can use different ways of teleporting, shunshine, glitching through the air, the Namikaze teleportation, or fire. When he uses fire, he'll poof somewhere with orange and red fire and black smoke swirling around him.

Chakra bending: He can feel chakra in every living thing and manipulate it around, example, he can control chakra in a tree to either bend the tree, heal it, and even absorb it and make it his own

Blood clone: A blood clone is a jutsu he invented, by spilling blood on the floor, he can make an even stronger version of the shadow clone, it takes two full force punches from Kurama to kill it and about five or six full force punches from Tsunade

At peace: Thanks to Chakra bending, whenever Naruto is fully at peace with no disturbances for a few hours, he can gather both chakra and nature chakra to increase both his and Kurama's chakra levels, thus making their chakra larger

If I make something else up, I'll let you guys know lol, now let's begin shall we ??

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Naruto pov (five years old)

'Run, don't stop running or they'll catch you. RUN !!' I turn the corner into an ally only for it to come up as a dead end. My eyes widen and I feel my heart beat pick up, I turn around horrified to see the large mob of villagers with weapons getting closer towards me.

'This is it, I'm gonna die' "there he is !!" One villager yells "get him !!" Another screeches "kill the demon !!" Someone in the back screams. I back up against wall as tears flow out of my eyes "p-pwease no !!" As they get closer my trembling body slides down the wall and stares up at them with scared eyes.

"There's a hole in the wall, go through it" my eyes widen a little at the sudden voice but I listen to it none the less, anything to get out of here. I look over at the hole before jumping towards it and quickly wiggling through while the villagers screech behind me.

"Get out of there, go to the forest" "o-otay" I start running as fast as my little legs will carry me towards the forest. When I get there, I follow the directions of the voice to a clearing with a small yet beautiful waterfall pools with trees surrounding it.

(What it looks like)

My eyes widen at the sight and I slowly make my way to the edge. I sit down and dip my feet into the cool water, letting out a small smile. "Kit" out of no where, I'm in what looks like a sewer with yellowish water. I look around a little before I feel a small pull.

I let my feet drag me towards an opening with a bright light at the end, I close my eyes and look away a little but continue walking. The light suddenly disappears and when I look up, there's a large cage with an even larger fox behind the bars.

I walk over and stare at the fox curiously "hewo ??" I see it's large red eyes snap open, making me gasp and jump back a little. "Don't worry kit, I won't hurt you" "who awe you ??" "My name is Kurama, the Kyuubi no Kitsune, you probably know me as the nine tailed beast"

"Da n-nine twails ??" "Yes" "where am I ?? Why awe you in jwail ??" "I was sea- .... C'mere let me tell you a story" I perk up and nod franticly before rushing over and climb up his paw. "Let's start off with, the very beginning"

He tells me about how he came to be, and how Hagoromo Otsutsuki created him by separating the ten tails. He then tells me about things he saw while running free and how the first Hokage, Hashirama Senju, sealed him away into his wife, Mito Uzumaki.

He tells me about how he was then sealed into my own mother, who I now know as, Kushina Uzumaki. He tells me about how she grew up, fell in love with my father, Minato Namikaze, that's right, the fourth HOKAGE, and then what had really happened the night of the attack on the village.

"I watched you grow up, I watched as the villagers tried to kill you time and time again, and it's all my fault, I'm so sorry kit" he presses his ears flat against his head and let's out a small whimper. I reach over and hug his snout "it otay Kuwa, it wasn't your fauwt, I don't bwame you"

"But you being hurt is my fault" "I'm me, and your you, there's diffwance. The villwagers don't see that, they're the weal monstwers, I only met you a-and you twold me bout my mum and dad, your not mean your wervy nice Tura"

He lets out a deep chuckle "ok, we have to work on your pronunciation kit" "pronu-what-what ??" He laughs lightly before saying the big word slowly again "pro-nun-ci-a-tion" "pr-pro-nun-uhh" "it's alright, c'mon time for you to go home"

"How do I get out of here ??" "Just focus, open your eyes" I close my eyes tightly and when I open them, I'm still in my mind scape. I look up at Kurama and he just nods "go on, try again" "otay !!" I close my eyes tightly and focus a little more on the outside world, and when I open my eyes, I'm sitting down on the river again.

"I did it !!" "Good job kit, I knew you could do it" I giggle loudly "yay !!" "Whenever you want to talk to me, just talk in your head, I can hear you" 'like this ??' "yes, like that, it's late Naruto, let's go home" 'otay' "it's pronounced okay" 'o-okay ??'

"There you go kit" 'what's a kit ??' "it's a baby fox, carful with the villagers go straight home" 'otay, I mean, okay !! Wait, I'm not a bawy fox ??' "baby, and you are to me" as I make my way through the woods, I hear something snapping then a loud whimper.

I look to the side as the whimpering continues and slowly make my way towards some bushes. As I push them aside, I see a white fox with six semi-fluffy tails. Each of it's tails has maroon tips, along with its paws.

On one of it's shoulders it has a red swirl that looks like an ANBU marking, it also has red around it's eyes, making it's eyes look sharper and two little red marks making it look like little eyebrows.

(Imagine this but as a baby)

"Wow, your pwetty, oh no, your trapped" "pretty" I rush over and carefully get it's leg unstuck before picking it up and rushing home, luckily it's dark already so I don't get spotted as I get there. Once home, I clean off it's cut before wrapping it's leg up in bandages.

"Dere you go, much bewer. Are you hungy ??" "There, better, hungry" "okay" I pick the fox up and lay it down on my bed before rushing towards the kitchen and grabbing some carrots, lettuce, and a cucumber. I rush back over to the fox and lay everything down on the bed.

"I don't have some meat sowy" "sorry" "s-sorwy no sorry !!" "There ya go" I giggle and watch as the fox nibbles on the lettuce then the cucumber, completely ignoring the carrots. Once it's done eating, I clean up then lay down beside it on the bed while petting the top of it's head "I'll twake care of ya"

Hey guys, tell me what you think of this first chapter, I hope you enjoyed 🧡💙🧡

1355 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 7.3K 16
Naruto grew up hated by his village when all his parents wanted was for him to be seen as a hero for having the Nine-Tailed Chakra Beast sealed insid...
1M 33.6K 30
It is well known how Naruto was born on the Nine tails attack. His parents perished and a great loss came upon the Leaf Village. But what if he wasn'...
27.5K 1.1K 89
Have you ever heard of Naruto Uzumaki? The hero of Konoha, the host of the nine tails, the defeater of Kaguya Otosuki, the friendly ninja which dream...
191K 5.8K 66
There are nine tail beats each of them holding a different kind of power. The most powerful tailed beast is the nine-tail fox that attacked the Villa...