HAPPINESS I'VE BEEN LOOKING F...

נכתב על ידי Le0naShah

14 years old girl living with her foster parent but they never cared for her once. She was force to be grown... עוד

Character background
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100!

Chapter 78

732 24 17
נכתב על ידי Le0naShah

Maggie, Isa and Elia are now at the backyard pool, just sitting on the edge of it, dipping their legs in the pool. Just sitting there, keeping their company with each other in silence.

"How are you feeling truly?" Isaac broke the silence. Maggie and Elia turn to look at him.

"Mixed feelings" Elia answered

"Acceptable" Maggie exclaims. The three of them just nodded their heads agreeing.

"I've told Mama everything about how I felt yesterday. I begged her to not do the same thing again because I don't think I can go through things like this ever again"

"So I hope with that I don't have to beg to you guys too to not do the same thing again"

Then it was Isa's turn to look at Elia but Elia just stares in front of her not making any eye contact at all.

"You don't have to explain everything. I understand why you did what you did. All of you. But it just confuses me and irritates me with your decision. I mean, you love me but you're too blinded to realize about the outcome, you're too blinded by love and it makes you guys made stupid decision. I appreciate it but it annoys me to no end and confuses me. I'm even mad at myself for letting my guard down on trusting you guys but again, I understand it. So that is why it irritates and confuses me" Elia explains

Maggie and Isaac just take a deep breath hearing that.

"Love can do that to you," Maggie said quietly.

"But all is well now. I've met with The Drew's. I've had my clear answer to it. I guess I just need to let it out on you guys before I go confront The Drew's. I'm not mad. I'm just hurt by your actions." Elia informs

"As much as I'm suffering, it's affecting my surroundings too. I realized it from the beginning but there's nothing I can do about it until I make myself better and make amends with you guys."

"You really should be a lawyer, Elia. All of your points are valid points. Can't even argue with it" Maggie mumbles quietly.

Elia and Isa just chuckled in response because they heard it loud and clear.

"Don't turn your back now and don't make it obvious but the adults are clearly watching over us" Maggie said with amusement.

"Oh, I know. They are clearly talking about us too" Elia joins in.

"They even have a group chat together called 'The Parents Squad'" Isa includes and Maggie and Elia just look at him in shock at the new information given. They burst out laughing at it.

"We have to do our best to stop them worrying so much about us. They can't even get their work done and I'm so guilty about it" Elia said quietly.

"Yeah. But to the new chapter hey?" Isa said, nudging her shoulder with his.

"We missed you, Lia"

"I'm here now," Elia replied as she smiled softly.

"Let's swim!" Maggie said excitedly

Then the three teens get inside to go to their parents and to change into their swimwear. Once the teens got inside, the chatter from the adults died down making the three of them snort. They are clearly talking about them.

"Let's swim, Papa" Elia said, walking to her dad and sitting on his lap, showing her puppy eyes. She could just go by herself but since her hands are still healing, she can't swim much. So she needs her Papa.

"You don't need to show him those puppy eyes. He's going to say yes nonetheless, Lia" Isa chuckles while playfully rolling his eyes.

"Of course he's going to say yes. It's me and even you, yourself will say yes if I didn't let out my puppy eyes" Elia sass and stuck out her tongue to him.

Everyone eventually feels relieved by the teens' playful banter. Things are slowly going well.

"You're right. Because you are my sunshine, my only sunshine" Isaac jests back with his hands in the air in surrender but he has a smirk on his face making Elia face fall and her mouth wide open.

Elia looked at her Mama and Isa back and forth.

"No, you didn't," Elia said to her Mama.

Everyone is so confused on what Elia is talking about.

"Seriously Mama?! Why are you telling him?!" Elia whines.

"What is happening?" Grammie decided to ask.

"I- uh- Eli's lullaby" Lizzie stutters

"Yes, please tell everyone I'm a baby that needs a lullaby to sleep, Mama" Elia counters

"Oh, honey, uh what if we told you that we already know it? Would it make it better?" Aunt Ash said, grimacing

Elia immediately gasps in shock and her face goes ridiculously red.

"Uncle Mackie?" Elia asks carefully and when she is met with her mother grins sheepishly at her she immediately grumbles under her breath, whining, hiding her face in her father's chest.

Everyone just stifles their laughter. Lizzie of course couldn't resist bragging to everyone that her daughter loves it when Lizzie sings her a lullaby to sleep.

"They're not gonna make fun of you for that, Baby. I will make sure of it" Lizzie said, pulling Elia from her father's chest to look at her.

Elia was silent, pouting at her mother. Clearly embarrassed by this whole thing but that's not mean that she'll stop asking for her mother to sing her the lullaby.

But with Elia's mood that was kinda sassy today, she decided to pay back.

"Well, they're not gonna make fun of it now but they will be at my wedding" Elia said innocently but intentionally.

Seb and Lizzie- No, no, everyone in the room was shocked as hell hearing Elia's statement.

"What wedding?" Seb asks with his serious face or as Elia dubbed is 'fatherly look'

"What do you mean 'what wedding'? Of course I'm gonna get married. Honestly I've been thinking maybe in 7 more years?" Elia exclaims

"You promised me yesterday that you're not gonna get married until you're 30" Seb asks in disbelief. Lizzie was too stunned to speak

Isa and Maggie know what Elia's trying to do. They stifle their laughter, covering their mouth with their hands.

"People's change, Daddy" Elia said, grabbing her father's shoulder with both her hands and looking Seb straight in the eyes with her serious face. Honestly, Maggie and Isa are dying right now seeing Eliana acting and everyone's reaction. It's hilarious.

"Adelaine, Little Missy, we shake hands, we've sealed the deal already yesterday. You can't change it now" Lizzie said as her eyes were still wide.

"Who's the boy? Or a girl? Who are they? When did you meet them? How did you know them? I need to know everything Eliana Adelaine Olsen" Aunt MK said frantically. They have snapped into their overprotective mood.

Elia just smirks at them in response and everyone in the room knows that she's messing with them.

"Okay you little brat!" Sebastian said and he immediately tickled Eliana and Elia squirmed in her father's embrace with giggles erupting in the room. Everyone was annoyed but it was good.

"I am so not ready for it" Lizzie mumbles as she breathes out of relief.

"You guys are gonna be funny when she comes back home saying she's in a relationship" Aunt Ash said, laughing her ass off at their reaction and everyone just kinda rolled their eyes at Ashley.

"Good to know who I could come to when I needed support," Elia said, after taking a breath from her father's tickle attack.

"Adelaine, you're not gonna keep it a secret from me. We made a deal. Come to me whatever it is. Don't come to your aunt. Somehow I can't trust your Aunties much on giving advice" Lizzie said, mumbling on the last sentence but MK and Ashley heard it all.

"Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, you will keep your mouth shut in front of my granddaughter if you want to curse" Grammie chimed in as she saw where this was going.

"Okay, I was coming inside because I wanna swim. I can't swim by myself. And it's good you know to spend time with us instead of talking about us behind our back and worrying over nothing about us. So come on" Elia said and the adults just looked at her in amusement. Of course she knows they're talking about them.

"Yeah, yeah, let's go get change" Mama said, chuckling and pushing Elia to her room to get change along with everyone.

They bring their swimsuit because Lizzie reminds them this morning to bring it just in case.

-/-

Elia, Seb, Isa, Jax and Maggie are the only people in the pool, swimming. The older women just sunbathed, laying in the pool chair while keeping an eye on the pool. Elia was on her father's back as her father swam, running from Isa.

"DON'T CHASE ME IN THE POOL ISA! MY DAD IS OLD, HE CAN'T KEEP UP!" Elia yells defensively but also to tease her father

"Uh, excuse you Little Miss, I'm the one who always carried you to bed from downstairs to upstairs" Seb said. Elia just laughs at her father and Seb just huffed in annoyance. In the corner of his eyes, Seb could see Lizzie was laughing too. So, he did what he thought was mature for him which consisted of Eliana in it.

"Hey, wanna try a backflip, Baby?" Seb asks smirking even though he can't see his daughter's face but he knows she was intrigued, smirking and smiling.

Lizzie can't hear anything they said because they were whispering but once she saw Elia stands in Seb shoulder, she knows where this lead before she could say anything, her hearts beating so fast as she saw Elia jumps, doing a backflip

"SEBASTIAN LEONID STAN!"

She was scared for a moment there when Elia didn't float back from her backflip. Lizzie is so ready to go launch herself in the pool to get Elia back up and launch herself at her fiancé.

Elia get back up to surface of the pool

"AGAIN! AGAIN!" Elia says excitedly

"NO! No more! That was dangerous! Seriously Sebastian?" Lizzie said panicking

"Mama, I'm fine. See? No blood" Elia said, showing her arms and hands that are clearly uninjured.

"Yeah, she's fine. She's tough Lizzie. Besides, it's just a pool. And I'm not gonna harm our daughter" Sebastian said in amusement. He is having a blast seeing Lizzie being overprotective Mama Bear with Elia who now loves to tease her Mama and Papa to death about it, Seb was not worried that Lizzie will be mad about it because it's Eliana we're talking about here.

"No Adelaine. I said no and if you're doing it again you and your father are banned from the pool for a long time" Lizzie states. She just got a grumbled response from Eliana 'No fun' and Grammie saying 'I think I haven't say this enough but welcome to Motherhood Elizabeth Chase Olsen' 

---------------- 

ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER CHAPTER! Elia finally talked to Isa and Maggie, Elia being silly and sassy once again. All is well but there's still gonna be ups and down since Elia still have her trauma response but like I said, this time she have her whole lot ass of family there helping her <3!  

Elia and her father are a chaotic duo that's for sure! 

Hope you guys are having an amazing day/ night wherever you are! Stay safe and enjoy reading! See you soon in the next chapter, LOTS OF LOVE MY LOVE <3!!!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

37.4K 1.3K 29
Scarlett, a successful Hollywood star, harbors a painful secret: years ago, she had to give her daughter YN up for adoption due to the circumstances...
475K 12.5K 50
After being in an orphanage for most of your life, an awful night turns into your dream life. Maddie had been an orphan since the age of 2 and grew...
401K 10.4K 53
She was alone. Not just in the physical sense, but the emotional one too. A girl left to fend for herself. That wasn't to say that she had no one to...
19.1K 434 21
It's adopted by Lizzie daughter story <3