A 4th Warner? Why Not!

By Myhairyleg

Wow another book where some random teenage girl inserts their baby oc in the animaniacs! lol. More

A/N
Intro
Bun control
Zoo Disaster
The Longest Word
If roles were reversed..
Who Donut?
Quarantine Zone
The Warners meet Springtrap
Fanart of Royce Warner!
Prototype Rain
β€’π™π™–π™žπ™£ 𝙄𝙣 π™’π™€π™£π™™π™šπ™§π™‘π™–π™£π™™β€’
β€’π™π™–π™žπ™£ π™žπ™£ π™’π™€π™£π™™π™šπ™§π™‘π™–π™£π™™β€’ 𝙋𝙩 2
β€’π™π™–π™žπ™£ π™žπ™£ π™¬π™€π™£π™™π™šπ™§π™‘π™–π™£π™™β€’ 𝙋𝙩 3
The Warners in Among Us
π™’π™šπ™‘π™˜π™€π™’π™š 𝙩𝙀 π™π™–π™žπ™£π™¨ 𝙒𝙀𝙧𝙑𝙙!
Rain's a 4townie!
Girls night out!
I have one question..
Dots Discovery
IM BACK
Rain vs The bumble bee
Mystery hole
Rains first ever crush!
Wolf Balloon!
The Warners in Hazbin Hotel!
Animaniacs meets the Warden!
πŸ’™πŸ’–HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINπŸ’–πŸ’™
Fanart Show!
Unfortunate Events
New Animaniacs book coming up.
Suspicious Ghost Boy.
Matthew Warner
Spider-Rain

The Warners meet Bendy.

357 10 7
By Myhairyleg

𝐏𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐲: Braydenwarren639

•1963 •

𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝐻𝑒𝑛𝑟𝑦,

𝐼𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑛 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟. 30 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑝𝑠 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦, 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑡?

𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑛, 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑝. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢.
𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑙- 𝑱𝒐𝒆𝒚 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒘.

Henry opens the front door to the old rusty workshop, "Alright, Joey. Im here. Let's see if we can find what you wanted me to see."

The Workshop was open space place. It was a little rusty here and there but Henry didn't mind...

What bothers Henry is the ink that keeps driping from the cellings, yuck!

Henry was about to take his first step until he felt 4 children popped up behind him,

"Helloooooo, Henry!"

"Oh gosh.." Henry sighed.

The Warners was jumping all over the place! Dot jumped into Henrys arms,

"So you thought that if you get yourself fired from WB, you wouldn't have to see us again?" She asked.

Rain jumped on Henrys head, "YOU THWOUGHT WRONG!" the baby yelled.

Henry pushed the two girls off of him, "Ugh get off me! This isn't playtime!"

Wakko pulled a clock from behind his back. He looked at the clock confused,

"Then what time is it?" He asked.

"Playtime!" Yakko answered.

Henry shooked his head, "No!"

"Yes!" Said Yakko.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

Henry grabbed his brown hair and growled of frusation, "YES!" he yelled.

"No!" Replied Yakko.

"YES!"

"NO!"

"IT IS PLAYTIME RIGHT NOW! AND NOBODY CAN CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE!" Henry screamed.

The four Warners looked at each other and shrugged, "If you say so!" Yakko said.

Henry rethought about what he just said earlier,

"Uh oh..." he mumbled.

The Warner went crazy again! They all ran into the left hallway, Henry following behind them.

"WAIT!" he screamed.

When the Warners stopped, Henry finally had a chance to catched up to them.

He was panting, trying to catch his breath!

"Wow... y-you kids really know how to make someone loose their breath huh?"

None of the Warners responded.

Henry was confused of the sudden silence.

"H-hey! Why are you kids so quiet all of a sudden?" he asked.

Henry finally looked up and to his suprise he saw a BIG ink machine that was held up by chains!

"Woah...." Henry looked around his surrondings, "We gotta find away to turn this baby on!" He said.

Yakko looked at Henry and rolled his eyes, "Henry, this is a book! Not a gameplay!"

Yakko then clapped his hands that instantly bring them to the room that the power to the machine was in.

"Now, we've already got all the materials for the machine, and the ink is already flowing." Said Dot.

"All you gotta do, is push down that lever!" Wakko explained, pointing to the lever that was on the wall.

Rain clapped her hands together, "Pwush it! Pwush it!" She demanded.

Henry looked at the lever. He then looked at the Warners, "What if its a trap?" He said.

The Warners all laughed, "Why are you so paranoid today Henry?" Asked Yakko.

Rain waddles to the lever and and push it down, "Thwere we gwo!" She said innocently.

"Lets head back to the ink machine.." Said Henry.

☺︎︎

When Henry and The Warners got back from the power up room, they head to the Ink machine room.

But theres one problem.... The Ink machine room was suddenly barricaded!

Henery got closed to the barricade room.

"What the---"

Henery was cut off by this ink demon who had a huge bean smile, and pointy ears! He popped up from behind the barricades trying to reach Henry.

The demon made Henry fall on his butt.

"AHHHHHH!" Henry screamed.

The Warners looked at the ink demon, then got excited?...

Who gets exicited when they see a demon?

"OH MY GOSH! ITS OUR GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHER!" Dot said.

"Oh my gosh, Henry! Are you seeing this?---" Yakko looked behind him expecting to see Henry standing there, but he saw the old man Running away from the scene instead.

"Hey! Where's he going?" Wakko asked, Yakko just shrugged.

The Warners looked up at the tall Ink demon, who looked thirsty for blood.

Rain jumped in the ink demon arms and kissed him on the cheek, "Gwandfather! Gwandfather!" She cooed.

Yakko cartoonishly strecthed out his arm to grab his baby sister, "Now, Now baby sis. Lets not confused the old man!"

"Old? Im not Old!" The Ink demon said.

Dot pushed The ink demon on a chair that randomly appeared,

"So tell us, what was it like living in world war 1?" She asked.

The Ink demon growled, "DO YOU 4 FOULS KNOW WHO I AM?"

"A Micky Mouse reject?" Wakko guessed.

The Ink demon look dumbfounded but quickly shook his head, "No! Im Bendy!"

Bendy turned his head to the left to see Rain standing on a stool holding a Dr suess book in her hand,

"Gwandfather Rwead?" She asked innocently.

Bendy knocked the book out of the baby hands, "And im am defintely not old!"

Yakko pulled out his phone and search for wikipedia, "Well on your Wiki it says you were created in 1928!"

Bendy eyes widen, "Has it really been that long?"

Bendy then pulled out his phone, "Well, on YOUR wiki it says that you three was created in 1930!"

He then threw his phone down on the ground and got up, "SO HA! LOOKS LIKE IM NOT THE ONLY 'OLD' TOON HERE!"

Wakko giggled.

"Yeah in our backstory we was created in the 1930's, but in reality we was created in 1993!" Said Wakko.

Rain cleared her throat and cross her arms. Doing a sassy little pose.

Wakko looked down at his baby sister and chuckled, "Oh, And Rain was created this year! Which is 2022!"

"Right after our first baby sister Lulu, then Winky, then Lily..." Yakko count on his fingures.

His eyes then widen, "Wow.. we have so many baby sisters....!" Yakko said.

Dot nodded, "Yeah! Whos next? Somebodys gonna create a baby brother for us?" She asked.

Bendy rolled his eyes, "Ugh! I don't have time for this.... Im going back into the ink, and im gonna wait for the next player to come..."

Dot jumped on Bendys back, "Can we come with you Grandfather?"

Bendy pushed Dot off his back, "NO! AND I AM NOT OLD!"

Yakko laughed, "Whatever you say, Mickey mouse long lost ugly cousin.."

Bendy turned around and looked at the Warners with a mad expression on his face, "YOU GUYS CANT BE TALKIN! YOU GUYS LITERALLY CAME OUT OF DR SUESS TRASHCAN!"

Wakko yawned, "Somebody already used that roast on us before.."

"Yeah! Be original, oldie!" Dot said.

The 4 Warners laughed at what Dot had said and Bendy growled in annoyance.

"Oh shut up Minnie mouse reject!"

With that said, Bendy with back into his inky home. Leaving the Warners all by theirselves.

"Guess Grandpa couldn't handle visitiors, am I right?" Yakko joked.

Rain giggled.

Wakko cut open a portal that leads back to the Animaniacs world, "Lets go! All this Ink is making me sick!" He said.

The 4 Warners all jumped into the portal and resumed doing their zany work on other meanie pants like Bendy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260 11 4
FORMERLY Book 1: Romione First story in the series. The story of Romione and their kids. Will include all canon names and basic events but my own ver...
94.9K 2.5K 57
Hi, this is my first story on Wattpad and I am so excited to be writing. This story is about how my OC, Ezili "Kai" Sedna, (I'm not sure if people li...
17.3K 366 15
Hello! This is my first time writing fan fiction, so this will probably be terrible. For more information on what this fan fiction is about, look at...