Remnants Experiment: A Chaine...

By corkykong

Taken from his home, and turned into a weapon. A rare male panda faunus is forced into becoming a weapon, and... More

Chapter 1: Inside The Bear Cage
Chapter 2: The Queen's Care
Chapter 3: Dropping Into The World
Chapter 4: Truth Behind Kind Faces
Choice time!!!
Chapter 5: The Choice To Make, And The Two Headed Snake
Chapter 6: What's Normal?
Chapter 7: Things Are Getting Grimm
Chapter 8: Old Spider, New Tricks
Chapter 9: Ballistics, and Backup
Chapter 10: Under Steel Skin
Choice time!!!!
Chapter 11: Panda Ears, and Tiger Eyes
Chapter 12: An Experiment's Song
Chapter 13: Fang Friends
Choice time!!!!
Chapter 14: Tangled Webs
Chapter 15: A Path of Damascus
Chapter 15.5: The Guiding Storm (short)
Chapter 16: Pass The Tank Please
Chapter 17: One Third Grimm, One Third Panda, One Third You
10K!!! and some choices to make!
Chapter 17: Black Panda
Chapter 18: White Panda
Chapter 19: Faith and Trust
Chapter 20: Know Your Place...
Choice time...
Chapter 21: Metal From The Heart
Chapter 21.5: Time in Death...
Chapter 22: Moried Dreams
Chapter 23: Held By Hope
Chapter 24: What You Choose Next
Chapter 25: It's Time For An Upgrade
Choice Time!!!!
Chapter 26: Leaving The Nest
Chapter 27: A Snowy Panda?
Chapter 28: Something From the Past
Chapter 29: The Old Cage

Character Info + Prologue

4.6K 52 31
By corkykong

Corky: Hello and Hi! You may know me, but I don't know you! But for now, you can call me Corky! This is my early warning to those that want to add in what they would like to the story. Anything is on the table!- so don't be shy!

Now....let's begin...

--------------------------------------------------------------
Looks

(Corky: it's basic, but it gets the job done)

References for the armor/ suit

Golem armor: An experimental suit of armor; made for surgically enhanced soldiers. Equiped with 2 mechanical appendages; this armor allows the user to become a one man squad if need be. Suit powers itself buy taking a large portion of the users aura, but in return; offers some of the greatest defense money can buy.

(Corky: this bag, but metal)

Container code "Boulder": a steel 5'1'' container that not only holds all required ammo, and supply's for long gated combat. It also holds several support drones.

"Agis" drone: a small yet power filled drone; capable of using hard light images to project and provide a protective shield with the use of light dust.

"Strike" rover: a deadly fast drone equiped with although minimized weaponry, is just as deadly.

(Corky: it's the title picture!!)

"Recon" scav hover drone: a slower, but heavily armored drone; capable of using both magnetic locks, and a built in grapple hook. Recon is able to recover, and creat new rounds for it's user to use.

(Suit weaponry)

"Hammer": a shoulder-mounted quad-rocket pod capable of lock on.

"Nail": a shoulder mounted machine gun... Able to tear through even the toughest armor money can buy... With enough rounds of course

Weapon code name "hand shake": a weapon made for more close and personal combat. A left handed weapon equiped with interchangeable barrels and ammo, and an extendable heated forearm blade.

Weapon code name "bastion": a small chain gun above the forearm, paired with a large underarm anti-material "cannon"

(Suit tools)

Suit attachment name (messenger): with the combination of jet propulsion, and gravity dust crystals. These boots allow the user to move and reposition around a battle field with relative ease.

Suit attachment name (mountain top): mounted on both arms of the user. These gloves allow the user to either climb, or bring something in close.

--------------------------------------------------------------

(Prologue)

Over in the frozen wastelands of Solitas; a lonely house stood. Unlike the scattered and damaged houses in small settlements throughout the land; This house stood tall. Although it had shown obvious wear and tear, it was well kept, and cared for.

Inside the small house, an even smaller family resided. With enough room for a family of three; a human mother and a panda faunus father watched in silent praise; as their son took another step forward. Both parents called out their son's name in praise. "Y/N, Y/N, Y/N!", The two cheered him on with smiles.

Of course the child couldn't understand what they were saying to him, but he and his little legs pressed on. Perhaps he knew that he was making someone happy.

It wasn't long until Y/N lost his balance and fell to the ground. Naturally, both parents came into the rescue; fully ready to support and tough out a wave of tears and crying from their child. Though instead to crying, Y/N just got back up.

The father folded his arms with a proud huff of pride at the boy's young strength, while the mother scooped up their son into her warm and loving arms.

They all came together in a big hug with both laughter and love. For the most part, they were happy.

A stable, and safe house; warm fire to sooth their worries of the outside; filled bellies with a mother cooking; a loving family, and soft welcoming beds for them all.

All was well, and all of them had smiles. Not just for what they had, but what was to come... perhaps it was the hope that they could face anything together... maybe they could have.....

During their moment of pure happiness, a loud knock echoed from the door and throughout their small house.

The parents smiles quickly faded, and the father stood tall before walking towards the door. The mother on the other hand carried her now sleepy son in her arms before carrying him over to his handmade bed.

She tucked Y/N in with a smile before heading over to the door... This would be their last gesture to Y/N...

A conversation could be heard from where the fire place was. A man in a white uniform and a robotic prosthetic arm stood before the parents with a calm look. Though the look that was returned by the parents gave him, was disbelief. They argued with the man up until the uniformed man waved his hand to signal something in.

Bursting through the door, and letting through a wave of cold air into the house hold. A group of armed soldiers came into the house before holding the shouting parents down on the ground.

The uniformed man walked into where Y/N was sleeping, before picking him up from his bed. The child was silent; he wasn't aware of the horrors of change and future that awaited him when he was taken into the mans arms.

The man in uniform slowly walked out of the room before looking down at the parents. Fear and teared filled eyes was all that was present in their expressions. The tried to call out to their son, and tried to deal, but nothing worked. The man that held their child slowly walked out of the house before saying a single command...the parents tried to resist...but it was already to late.

A little later the uniformed man and his guards looked towards a flamming house, and two graves off to the side.

Why would they take everything from Y/N... He was happy, right?... He was safe, right? So why would they do that?

The uniformed man got into an aircraft with his armed men, before flying up to the sky's above. The man that took everything from Y/N, looked down at the child in his arms.

A pair of panda ears could be seen on the top of his head, as they softly twitched from being tickled by the wind....

This would be the last time Y/N would be happy for the many years to come..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 34 11
An exiled God, after finding his death in a fight with a creature of equal power, is resurrected in a laboratory that wanted to make him a weapon aga...
205 6 6
The Story is about Juno Kujoh, a 19 year old boy who was adopted by A family of Faunus in Menagerie, while he's playing in the street he got hit by a...
125K 1.9K 40
(Y/n) was abandoned by his parents and picked on for being a Faunus and despite that he was extended an offer to attend beacon ... he knew he'd have...