Royal Innocence

By bethia9

He was the prince. I was the Duke's daughter. He was my brother's best friend. And my sworn enemy. There was... More

Prologue
1-Those are muscles, not fat!!
2- Are you stuffing your bra?
3- That Waters dude dies and Haley chick cries.
4 - You look like a clown!
5 - no PDA in front of brother!
6 - I'm an eighteen year old guy, for God's sake!
7- I said goodbye, my last goodbye, to her.
8 - Just open ur freaking door!!
9 - Oh my freaking cherries!!
10 - No swearing, my Prince
11 - He-who-shall-not-be-named and Piglet broke up
12 - But, just so you know, I'm still hotter.
13 - Have you seen my idiot brother and HRH?
14 - Why was everyone grabbing a freaking sandwich?
15 - Brictionary
16 - It's Christine Daae, not Christine Dying
17 - Like you are the last two pieces of brownies on earth
18 - I thought British boys were supposed to be gentlemen.
20 - Never been so happy to see the door!
21 - No!! Jason! Don't leave me!!
22 - Hey, nice day, isn't it? Hope you enjoyed it coz I'm gonna kill you.
23 - What are you expecting me to feel?
24 - Yeah and one night stands happen upon the first meeting
Special Announcement
25 - You know the feeling, the feeling when you think life can't get any worse?
26 - I'm sorry for being muscular
27 - My brother's already like a bull who saw a red cloth.
Something to say (not an update)
28 - Here goes nothing
29 - Dude, you're swearing like you are a Glader in Maze Runner
30 - Lover boy and Mr. Protective
31 - Like a Skyscraper
32 - To Lady Brianna Huntley
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
Royal Announcements - Plans
Royal Announcements - new book
THANK YOU + new book

19 - future princess, stop staring at Prince charming.

3.8K 126 38
By bethia9

So, I've decided to start dedicating, and I know I said I'd dedicate a chapter to the first ever person to comment and I kinda forgot, sorry for the delay. I know the first one to comment was Constancelau, but that didn't really count coz I told her to:p

So, dedicated to Drianna_love, thxx for being my first commenter and putting up with me♡

Unedited, sorry

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Hope is all that keeps us going sometimes, Biscuit. -Magnus Bane to Clary Morgenstern "city of Heavenly Fire"

Chapter 19: future princess, stop staring at Prince charming.

20 Dec

"Honey, how many suitcases did you bring?" Dad asked as he heaved the suitcases into the cabin.

"Not much, hon, just a few." Mom answered with an innocent smile. Dad rolled his eyes and went into the cabin and came back out.

"And you two?" He asked Trisha and I.

"A few." We answered together.

"Women." He grumbled as he closed the bunk of our car. He turned to Ashton and pointed at him.

"I'm glad you are a dude."

"Don't worry Dad, I'm too. I mean, can you believe how many girls will be disappointed if I were a girl." Ashton said, placing a hand on his heart.

We all just glared at him.

"Well, don't worry, bro. They won't be disappointed, they've still got me." Jason said, smirking.

We all glared at him.

Cocky bastards.

It was 20 Dec and we were at our Winter Cabin. We went there every Christmas and sometimes Trisha and Jason came with us. Trisha's family were going to visit a relative this year, but Trisha didn't know that relative and begged her parents to let her come with us. Eventually they agreed, and since Trisha was going, Mom thought it'd be only fair if Jason went too, so she talked to the queen who agreed he could come as long as he came back before New Years' Eve.The cabin was a huge one, with a lot of rooms. It was in a more isolated area so usually nobody would be around.

"Okay, guys. What do you wanna do?" Dad asked as we settled down in the living room.

"Well, I'm starving." Ashton announced, stretching his arms, hitting me on the head as he did so. I glared at him.

"So? I asked what so you wanna do, not how you're feeling. Thought you'd know the difference, son." Dad deadpanned.

We all laughed while Ash scowled.

"Okay, well I'm starving too, so how about we eat?" Jason suggested.

"Okay, come on. Let's see what's in the kitchen." Dad said as we all went to the kitchen. Around a week before we came here, Dad asked Dallas to have someone to clean the cabin and stock it up.

"Hey, Mom. Can we have pizza? I can just heat it up." I asked.

"Whatever you want." Mom said. So I pulled out three frozen pizzas and heated them up separately.

After lunch, Dad decided he would like to have a nap. So, Mom told us we could do whatever we liked. So, we decided to go to our indoor swimming pool since no one felt like going outside as it was freezing.

I wrapped myself tightly with the towel. I was wearing my bikini inside, and it was freezing in the changing room since Jason thought it'd be funny to switch off our heater.

"JASON!!!!!!!" I shrieked as Trisha and I stepped into the pool area where it was, thankfully, warm.

"Yeah?" He answered lazily. He was lying on one of the lounge chairs.

"You freaking switched off the heater and you are saying yeah?" I screamed. Ashton chuckled.

"And you're laughing?" I yelled at Ashton, he put he hands up as if saying he didn't do anything.

"We could have freaking died in there!" Trisha said.

"Yeesh, you won't die." Jason replied, rolling his eyes.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, glaring at him. Trisha and I went over to a lounge chair and put down our stuff and pulled our towels off. I spin around and raised an eyebrow at Jason.

"Cat got your tongue?" I asked him, I can see his raking over my body.

Suddenly, I felt embarrassed. Maybe he thought I was too fat? Or...

"Come on. Race you!" Ashton yelled as he slipped into the pool.

"Hey! No fair!!" I yelled as I jumped into the middle of the pool, I swam as fast as I could and reached the end before him.

"Hey! The starting point's the other side of the pool not in the middle. You cheated!" Ashton cried as he reached me.

"You can't cheat if there's no rules." I stated.

"Piglet!" Jason called. I turned around to glare at him. Suddenly, something grabbed my feet and pulled me down into the pool. I screamed, but then water started to go into my mouth. I fought up onto the water surface and turned towards Ashton and Jason, who had come down to the pool. Trisha jumped into the pool and stood next to me.

"You two are so dead." I said through clenched teeth and narrowed my eyes at them.

And I dove underwater.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I pulled the towel away from my body and put on a long sleeved t-shirt and jeans. Then, I grabbed my jacket and went downstairs to see Mom cooking.

"Hey, what's for dinner?" I asked.

"Pasta. Go and set the table, will you?" She asked. I nodded and went outside. Soon, Mom came pit with two big bowls of pasta.

"Boys!! Trish!! Dinners ready!" Mom yelled up the stairs. Soon, everyone sat down and started eating.

"Hmm, Mom. This is yumolicious!" I moaned.

"Well, thanks." Mom replied, smiling.

"Using made-up words again, Piglet?" Jason teased. I scowled at him before replying,

"At least I'm original."

"And weird." Ashton pipped in.

"Dad!!" I turned to Dad.

"Sorry, kiddo. But he's kinda right." Dad replied, his eyes twinkling.

"And I thought I'm your daughter. You know, you're supposed to be overprotective." I said, scowling.

"Hey, I said you are weird, doesn't mean I don't love you or aren't overprotective." Dad retorted.

Luckily, Trisha came to my rescue.

"Hey, Ali. Can I ask you a question?" She said to my Mom. Mom nodded and Trisha asked her something about what to get her mom for Christmas, I joined in the conversation and the boys another. Jason and Trisha were with us so much that they were really at ease with my parents.

I smiled as Mom started talking about what she did for Grandma's birthday when she was our age. On the side, the boys were talking animatedly about a football game. This was really what I needed, away from all the stress back there.

We didn't know what would happen next. However, the cops were arriving less and less frequently nowadays and Luke even said, they might even drop the charges. I knew I shouldn't put my hopes up, but I really couldn't help it. Sometimes, hope was all we've got and I guess I'd just have to keep my fingers crossed. Also, Luke said that the police wouldn't bother me much for the rest of the month, which was good and I really hoped everything would be alright until new year. I sighed. Suddenly, something caught my attention. I looked up to see Jason laughing, he had his head thrown behind and was laughing his cute boyish laugh. I smiled.

"Alright, future princess, stop staring at Prince charming." Trisha said.

"W-what? I'm not the future princess. I'm not staring, I..." I began.

"Whatever you say, sweetie." Mom laughed.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

21 Dec

"You should just tell him you know." Trisha was saying. Today, we all went Christmas shopping and bought a tree. We hadn't decorate anything though as we were all too tired. After dinner, we all retreated into our rooms, Mom and Dad went to theirs, Jason and Ashton to Jason's and Trisha and I to hers.

"No, I can't. I won't." I replied stubbornly.

"Why not?"

"Well, for one, this is obviously just one sided, he definitely doesn't like me!" I groaned throwing my body onto her bed.

"How do you know? Did Jason say he doesn't? No!" Trisha argued.

"He doesn't have to say it! He definitely does not like me! I mean, come on, he asked to be friends! I was, am friend-zoned!" I said in frustration.

"That was when you just broke up with Toby! He's not bad enough to ask you out when you were crying over your ex-boyfriend!"

"Well, I've been single for some time now and we see each other every other day, but he never made any move. So, he does NOT like me!"

"Oh, Brianna. He- I mean, that doesn't mean anything. Maybe he thought YOU are still not over Toby and he doesn't wanna rush into things." Trisha said, she turned up the heater and snuggled next to me.

"Thanks, I was freezing. So, you think he's giving me time to get over Toby?" I turned to face her.

"That's just a theory, and is most likely untrue." Trisha mumbled.

"Do you- do you think that he likes me?"

"That's a huge possibility."

"Oh, Trish, what should I do? If I told him and he- he doesn't like me, that would be so embarrassing and nothing will be the same again." I whispered, choking on my words.

"Well, maybe you should try getting him to confess to you instead?" Trisha suggested, yawning.

"How to?" I asked.

How do you get a guy to confess to you?

"I honestly have no idea." Trisha replied.

"Do you think I should, you know, try to give him the message that I'm totally over Toby? I mean, if what you said is true..." I paused.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. You should totally try that."

"Okay then!" I said, sitting up, suddenly feeling much better. "But it's late, and I'm extremely tired, so I'm gonna go back to my room now, okay?"

"Okay, night, Brinny." Trisha mumbled, her eyes closing already. I smiled at Trisha saying the nickname she called me when we were younger.

"Night, Triso." I whispered, switching off the lights and closing the door gently. I walked into my room and crawled into my bed, thinking about Jason.

Urgh! I hate him!! Why did he have to be the first thing I think of every morning and the last thing I think of every night?

I thought about the idea.

Would it work? Would it get Jase to confess to me?

Most importantly, does he even like me?

But then again, sometimes, hope was all we've got and I guess I'd just have to get my fingers crossed.

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Author's Notes

Hey guys

So, I just found out that wattpad has a new function, apparently you can ''add sound effects on certain words to enhance my story" but then that would just be plain weird, wouldn't it? It might work tho, for songs. But I don't know how it works, and am too lazy to figure it out:p

Anyways, sorry for ranting.

The next few chapters are going to be their Christmas trip! Isn't it great? It's like Christmas is here all over again! Yea!! Lol

Santa Baby (glee version) on top, u sd also check out Taylor Swift's version:))

Stay lovable,

~Bethia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 5.2K 8
WARNING: CONTAINS MATURED CONTENT!!! IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH THE EXPLICIT AND TRIGGERING SCENES WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK, THEN PLEASE, THIS BOOK...
82.2K 1.1K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
583K 11.9K 29
You know those fairy tales, where the prince sweeps the princess off her feet? Where he saves the world, at the end of the day? Well.... She's rich...
3.2K 201 37
In our modern days. In these days, our days. In this century. Two kingdoms with two Royal families chained with differences. They soon will be reuni...