Curtis sister ( discounted)

By makaylasikes01

Being a sister of 3 older brothers is hard. Especially being the youngest. Follow Astrids journey More

introduction
Chapter one
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 16
???
Chapter 17
So A/N
Discounted

Chapter 15

121 3 0
By makaylasikes01

Astrids POV

I jump in sodas arms with a bright smile. Man I missed him! Even if he's been home all summer. I hug him tightly and I smell the flowers. I love flowers they are the best. He carriers me inside and sits me down on his lap. He smells like oil and gasoline but I don't care. I missed him. Darry isn't home yet neither is pony. Darry is at work and Pony is somewhere. Probably at the library.

As I sit in sodas lap with a smile I hold the flowers in my hands. They are a pretty pink color and they are roses. I wonder why I got flowers today.

Wait a minute...... ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!

I start laughing.

The guys look at me weirdly.

" I forgot it's my birthday!!!" I say laughing.

The guys laughed with me. As we are laughing I didn't I didn't know that Darry and Pony where sneaking in with a birthday cake and some presents.

They come behind the couch and yells " SURPRISE!!"

I jump giggling and runs into there arms hugging them.

We all sits around the table as Darry puts the flowers in a vase and puts the cake in front of me and puts a candle on it and they sing happy birthday.

We all eat some cake and ice cream. Chocolate cake with pink vanilla icing with strawberry ice cream. YUMMY !

Then I open my presents.
Darry- a bike
Soda - fake flowers to decorate
Pony- a small book
Dally - a black jacket
Two bit - a Minnie Mouse stuff animal
Steve - a car magnet
Johnny - a pink journal

I got up an hugs everyone. We move into the living room to watch some Barbie movie and we all fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 195 11
Princess Curtis is the sister of the 3 other Curtis brothers, while her oldest brother Darry is trying to get custody of them the plan changes a bit...
268K 40.4K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
11.3K 78 50
If the Avengers were Parents to daughters and Sons
40.2K 859 26
What if the van was never painted pink, That means no Lukeia yet. Some things wouldn't have happened. But what happens when James, Riley, Michelle, M...