SYJ x HB : The Stories Behind...

By yazzeewrites

We continue with the life and adventures of the lovely Kim family, as depicted on the frst book with the same... More

Jeju Thoughts
Misinterpretation
Explanation
The Call
Dia de la Madre
The Trip Back Home
Eagle Eyes
The Reunion
Unveiled
The Flight
Appa Duties
When in Santorini
The Streets of Fira
The Party at the Hyuns
Dia delos Padres
The Fiery Night
Get Well, Buddy
Pooh Comes Home
Uncovering
The Man
Caught in Between
Deadly Obsession
After the Storm
The Way To Her Heart
September
School Boys
Homeroom
Ji Hwan
The Marine
The Storm
The Ship Has Docked

The Airport Strut (One Shot)

752 72 11
By yazzeewrites

                "Jagiya, I'll just have to meet with CEO Kim and the team first before heading to the airport. Would that be okay?" Yejin asked her husband who was checking his trusty camera which they will be using while on their trip. He looked up to her and nodded.

"Sure. Will you be okay if we don't go together?" he asked. Earlier on, they learned that another celebrity will be on the same flight as theirs. Knowing the popularity of the person, they opted to give way for the media to cover the departure of the member of the girl group and not theirs.

They didn't want to go truly romantic while they were leaving Korea on the way to their honeymoon. Although they had seen videos taken by some of the wedding guests which have been shared over and over to the internet, the couple didn't bother to react to it. For as long as everyone was happy, they were okay with it.

Their fans and everybody else matters to them anyway and they know that the people only wanted to get a glimpse of their wedding, which was actually, a fairy tale like. A wedding the last woman of his life truly deserved.

The one who admitted on national TV that he was her first love. Who wouldn't gush over that?

"Yes, I think it's better that way," Yejin replied as she took a seat just beside him. Holding onto his strong forearm, she leaned on his shoulder and squeezed the muscled arm which made her giggle so much. Her pillow for the past nights since the wedding, and maybe even before that, she admired how strong they really were. Thinking of all the things that had happened over the past days, and nights, made her shy looking at her husband who was busy checking his camera thoroughly.

But he actually couldn't hide his smile that just came right out of the blue. Living in pure bliss since the very moment he saw her walking towards him, with her father beside her, he knew he couldn't ask for more than anything in his life now.

Maybe a baby perhaps. Or two. With her, of course.

He stretched out his arm and pulled her closer to him. Setting the camera down, he went back to her and gave her a full hug.

"Are you excited?" he asked as he kissed her forehead, which Yejin truly likes. Apart from the kisses on the lips and everywhere else, she found this the most amazing of all. She truly feels warm and protected every time Bin does this gesture.

She looked up to him and gave him a peck, before brushing his lips with her thumb. "Yes. After two years, finally we get to travel overseas."

"What do you think would have happened if we got that customary travel after our series ended?" he asked, brushing her hair while she leaned on him.

"I don't know, maybe they would go around looking for the both of us. Or maybe not," she replied, laughing at the idea which could be true if that really happened. Bin joined in on the laughter and when their eyes found each other's gaze, their lips touched. Savoring the early morning silence that their penthouse in Guri could offer.

As their kisses went deeper, along came a visitor slowly making her way to where they were. Her cute bark and soft paw parked at Bin's foot made him stop what he was doing before giving his wife one more kiss.

"Seems like someone is missing us now," he whispered. Yejin smiled with her eyes closed before pulling away. And indeed, the cute interruption was way too adorable to be left neglected at the moment. Bin picked Kitty up and held her in one hand, before they headed upstairs to their garden to start their day while Yejin lead the way. The sun was just rising and they were happy to see it before they leave later in the afternoon.

"Jagiya, I'm done with the meeting. I'm coming right over to the airport. Are you heading now?" she asked Bin on the phone while she boarded her black Benz van.

"Yes, I'm on my way," he replied. "I'll just have to check everything in and wait for you at the lounge," he continued as his eyes landed on the many suitcases they brought with them. He laughed at the memory of how it came to be this many.

"Alright, I guess I'll just see you there then," she replied. "Mr. Kim, please behave alright?" she joked.

Bin smiled inside the car. "I'll try. My hands are missing yours now," he replied. His assistant who was used to this interaction between his boss and his wife, still cringe at times especially when he knew how straightforward this man was. Knowing that there was only one woman who made him loosen up a bit, who made him smile every time he thinks or talks about her.

Yejin could only laugh at her husband. They agreed to talk on the phone while traveling and when Bin got on the airport, he waited for Yejin to just be around the corner like he did when they went for filming in Mongolia a few years back. Only this time, everybody already knows their relationship and yes, they are very much married.

"I can see your car now, jagiya. We just made a turn on the way to the entrance," Yejin said as she prepared her bag. They ended the call and seeing him disembark from the Linc with the white shirt and black trousers made her gulp at how hot he was from afar. It took her back to the time when she was just gushing over him when they were younger. She giggled looking at him as he disappeared into the airport lobby.

"Oh there's Hyun Binssi!" a reporter called up. A series of clicks and flashes then fired to where he was, and he was actually thankful they decided not to come together. Though there were airport personnel and some bodyguards around, he knew they would cause a frenzy once they were seen beside each other. Of course it's expected because they are married, but both of them wanted to at least have the security of everybody else in the vicinity.

He then passed in front of the reporters, waved his hand and smiled to them. Wasting not a single moment, he went in directly to the lounge to check-in personally for their flight.

A few minutes later, Yejin came in strutting down the airport lobby. The feel of being in one was refreshing for her, since she had missed traveling overseas. Sure enough they had gone to Jeju Island but knowing that this is for her honeymoon, she couldn't help but feel a little dreamy. Happy and fulfilled, she went on to greet the reported by stopping for a moment and smiled at them. Like she always does.

"Yejinssi, why didn't you come together?" a reporter asked.

She smiled and just pointed her forefinger to where her husband was waiting for her. She went inside the 'passengers only' lounge with a bunch of cameras following her but still keeping her composure. As soon as she went in, the husband hasn't checked in yet but was waiting on the other side, hidden away from the cameras and then gave his eye smiles, which obviously he learned from her. As they went to check in Bin asked.

"Did the agency post the photos already?"

"Yes. The photos we chose are up and all over the internet already. I wonder, should I post a photo of us now?" she asked him.

"Hmmm, maybe when we arrive in Hawaii?" he said, while stepping in line behind her. The statement made her turn to him in wide-eyed wonder.

"For real?"

"Maybe. Your turn, jagiya," he said as they arrived at the check in counter. Bin took her bag from her while she held their passports and gave it to the lady at the counter. When they were done, she took his jacket as she saw his hands full of stuff. Walking towards a line full of high-end shops, the couple looked as if they were just strolling casually, while Bin was thinking of some other romantic things to do.

"Jagiya, let me hold your hand please," he whispered as he tried to reach out for her hand while they were walking along the airport lounge on the way to their boarding gate.

"Shhh, this is still Korea and there are people who might be filming right now. I thought you were a marine?" she joked as she placed her hands inside her jacket pocket.

Behind the mask, Bin smiled and thought she was right. Not because they were afraid being caught getting lovey-dovey, but just that they wanted their private life to remain private if need be.

"Oh we're getting there, can I have my bag please?" Without hesitation, Bin held out her Valentino Atelier bag and gave it to her as carefully as he could before swinging his own backpack over his shoulder. He reached out to her for his jacket, but wanting to pay along, he intended to hold her hand for a moment. Yejin thought of indulging him by gently touching his hand with hers before she gave him his black jacket.

"Jagi, let's take the autowalk," Bin called out, pointing to its direction. The wife stayed in front, with the husband behind, and just as they headed onto the platform, she turned ever so slightly before heaving out a sigh of relief.

"Whew, finally," she said, then gave out her eye smiles. Bin was being cautious still, moving in behind her to cover her small frame away from watchful eyes.

"So, may I?" he asked as he held out his hand. Yejin smiled once more under her mask which radiated through her eyes.

"By all means, jagiya," she replied, holding out her hand for him to hold. "So are we really going to Hawaii, or what?"

Bin smiled through his mask. "Maybe. Do you really want it?" He asked as he took her hand in his, loving the feeling of being able to hold her hand as he had always done. He then took his phone and went through something before showing it to her.

Her mouth went agape and her eyes spoke of bewilderment as he showed her their travel itinerary for the following week.

American Airlines flight from LAX to Kahului Airport

She leaned on to him and held his arm as they went to the boarding gates to wait for their flight going to LA. Where the rumors all started.

A/N:
A quick one-shot for all the things that happened earlier on. Ideas popping so I had to let it out.

Here's to wishing and praying for blissful days ahead for our beloved couple in the US (and maybe Hawaii??)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 7.2K 34
#WATTYS2020 Working for years in the Blue House as a staff in the crisis management department, Son Yejin knew very well how to handle a crisis effec...
125K 6.9K 33
A Taejin story in which Jin and Taehyung hate each other. But they both live in the two richest families of South Korea. The only thing is, Taehyung...
199K 6.7K 111
ateez family au warning/things to know: ~ ages will be altered throughout the story ~ tw : things like bullying, sexuality/lgbt, depression, anxiety...
30.7K 504 69
This story is inspired (insfire😂) and I have used my ideas for some scenarios. I hope u enjoy!