Princess Of The End {TWD x Ch...

By xX__Persephone__Xx

This will be of the young girl named Freya. She's 10 years old. She had a scary but good life. Mainly raised... More

《Introduction》
Freya's Faceclaim
Dixons, Wounded Sheriffs, And Squirrels
Bonding With Merle Dixon
Guillermo And The Old People
Mr. CDC
Mr. CDC, Weapons, And Sophia
Fever, Illusions, And Searching
Found But Still Lost
Still Sick, Sorry Dixon
Brave + Brave = A+ In Dumbassness
Dale: The Taller Version Of Yoda
Sorry, brother
An Odd Badass Duo
That's Our Thing, Dixie
Sneak Peek
Loki?
Maybe They Were Right?
He's My Blood
Captain Hook
We'll Be Okay, Bloody
Abraham Ford's Lessons: How to Climb a Tree
Roxy & Amethyst. Oh, and D-
Sister Drama
They're My Family
One Is Feral, One Might be Pregnant
Fuck- You, Dixon
Say You Forgive Me
The Fight for Alexandria
Sneak Peek
Jesus Of Hilltop
The Drawings For Memory
New Family
Mr. CDC was Right
What Do I Do to Fix It?
Meeting The King....and Shiva
Staying Safe
Pay Up, Duane
The Radio
I love you too, Stupid jerk
Bite Me, Redneck
Duct Tape is the Answer to Everything
Scotch and Polaroids
Bear the Baby Frost Giant
The Three Musketeers
I'm Back (in the saddle again)
FREYA IS AND ADULT T_T
Sorry

Girl Problems...in the Apocalypse

174 5 0
By xX__Persephone__Xx

Freya's POV

I glare at Duane.

"Oh, come on, Freya. Don't look at me like that" he says, pulling my knife from a walker's head, I keep glaring at him.

"You could've gotten killed!" I say, gesturing to the walker behind him, he leans his head back.

"Look behind you!" he says, I look down at my feet.

"We both could've gotten killed, Freya" he says, making me look up, my eyes burning from the tears I'm trying to keep at bay.

We're outside of Alexandria, we were going to the Hilltop so we can see Maggie, Glenn and Hershel. A herd snuck up on us and Duane pushed me out of the way and a walker grabbed him, almost biting his shoulder. Honestly, Amethyst would be yelling at the both of us, right now.

But we asked if we could go by ourselves, to practice without being told to stay back. Amethyst hesitantly agreed, but made me take my revolver with me just in case.

Duane sees my eyes and walks towards me, wrapping his arm around me, I step on his foot and he grunts but still hugs me.

"I'm still mad at you" I say, hugging him back, he chuckles.

Lately, I've been very bipolar. My stomachs been hurting. It's annoying.

At first, I thought it might be the fact that I'm a teen girl and I have yet to get my period. Why? Not sure, I never got that far in medical stuff.

Duane and I continue walking towards Hilltop.

"Freya, have you talked to Negan?" Duane suddenly asks, I look at him confused.

"Not since the battle. Why?" I ask, he shakes his head and continues forward.

Weird.

3rd Person POV

Negan sits up on his cot in his cell when he hears the door open. He grins at the masked woman dragging a folding chair behind her.

"Well, hello! It's the chick version of Jason Voorhees" Negan says, putting his elbows on his knees and setting his chin on his locked hands.

"To what do I owe the pleasure" he says, Amethyst stares at him and he rolls his eyes.

"You wanna kill me? Join the club" he says, Amethyst only stares at him.

"You live guilt of what you done" Amethyst says, Negan chuckles.

"You got yourself a speech problem. Sounds like you need to go back to school, maybe some speech therapy" Negan taunts, but Amethyst only laughs.

Negan stares at her, confused by her reaction. Amethyst pulls off her mask, making Negan see what he added to her scars. Negan frowns but doesn't look away and holds her glare with his own.

But Amethyst knows he's not glaring at her with hate. It's regret and pain. He feels bad.

"Say what you will. I know, I hurt you more with anything" Amethyst says, grinning as she leans forward, Negan stares back at her confused by her sudden change in attitude.

"Freya don't hate my guts. She don't think I'm the monster in this world. She my family. You? You left in the past, forgotten, like kid's toy in park" she says, Negan glares at her.

"I should've finished you off that night" he says, thinking that'll make her back off.

Amethyst leans back in her chair with a shrug.

"Maybe" she says, putting her mask back on. Instead of being annoyed with her reaction, Negan stands up and walks towards the cage door, his arms hanging through the bars.

"Is this a new friendship? I think it is, cause I got the tingles all over!" he says, smiling, Amethyst grunts standing up, folding the chair and leaning it against the wall. She turns towards Negan before walking towards the door to leave.

Amethyst stops, with a huff, she speaks.

"We'll see" she says, leaving.

Negan sits back down on his cot and chuckles, moving his hand down his face.

"Looks like I got me a brand-new friend!" he says, his smile never leaving his face.

Later that day

Freya's POV

The gates in Alexandria open, letting our car drive through. When it parks, Duane and I hop out the backseat, Maggie and Glenn getting out from the front.

I wonder if Dad's back from the Sanctuary yet, he's been gone for a week, Amethyst acts like she doesn't miss him, but she's been a little off, I don't know if that means something happened to Dad and she doesn't know what, or she just misses him enough to where her personality changes when she doesn't know if he's hurt or not.

I run up to Michonne and hug her.

"Maggie and Glenn decided to visit" I say, looking up at her, she hugs me back before hugging Glenn and Maggie.

Leaving them to say hi and talk about business, I go to Amethyst's house. Trying to be quiet, I open the door. I don't want her to see my puffy eyes, I want to get some cool water on them first to help make them not look so red and poofy.

I only get two steps in until my eyes land on the area around the stairs. I see Dad's vest on the floor and one of Amethyst's shirts.

I'll come back later. Yep, definitely later. At least I can annoy Sophia and the twins longer.

I close the door and walk off the porch, going towards Sophia's house.

"Soph! Can I just move in with you? You'll get a live-in babysitter" I ask, plopping on Sophia's couch, Theo crawling towards me and away from his baby blanket, Sophia laughs.

"Why? What's wrong with Amethyst's place?" she asks, I look at her and she takes my look of disgust as an answer.

"Daryl and Amethyst" she guesses, I nod and pull Theo towards me, the baby glares at me and hits me with his toy hammer.

"I- Why so fucking violent?" I say, looking at the annoyed baby boy, Sophia throws a stuffed animal at me.

"Language!" she says, I roll my eyes and push the baby back to his blanket.

"Anyway" Sophia says, looking at me with amusement, "what did you think was gonna happen once they...you know" she says, I hide my face in a pillow.

"Can we not talk about this, it's already disturbing to me" I say, Sophia laughs.

"Seriously, tell me" she says, I huff and lean back on the couch.

"I thought they wouldn't be as bad around each other, I honestly think it got worse" I say, scrunching my face.

"I'm sorry-" Sophia says but starts laughing.

"I've never seen you so uncomfortable before" she says, still laughing, I roll my eyes and lay down on the couch.

"I'm gonna sleep now" I say, hoping she'll stop.

(AN: Poor Freya, like every child when they learn what their parents do)

_______________

Amethyst came to Sophia's, found me feeding the babies while Sophia was picking up some baby stuff. After helping put the babies to bed, Amethyst and I went back to the house.

"How trip to Hilltop? I saw Glenn an Maggie" Amethyst asks, I shrug.

"It went well, bumped into some walkers but we got there" I say, smiling at her.

She remembered we left. I don't know if that means her memory is better or not, but it's progress.

"Good, I proud of you two" she says, I can hear a smile in her voice, I grin.

"Amethyst?" I ask, she hums.

"I know I'm probably gonna sound like a horrible person when I say this, but it's true" I say, stopping to look at the stars in the dark sky.

"Ever since this all started," I say, gesturing around us, "I've had a better life then I did before. Yeah, people I grew to love died, but still, I got to have people actually care if I'm breathing or not, or if I ate. Before, I only had uncle Paul and Smi- Negan, and now I have a big crazy dysfunctional family, and I love it" I say, looking up at her.

"It was rough at the start, thinking the only two people that ever loved me were dead. But then I found Rick's group in Atlanta, it was still rough, then we found Hershel and his family at the farm. Then we found the prison, we were so happy for a while, and Theo died, I didn't know what to do, but I found Duane, you and Roxy. When Aaron first said he'd bring us here, I didn't think I could ever be happy again, until I actually saw Dad, alive and breathing" I say, finding the ground very interesting.

"I guess, it took the end of the world for me to find real happiness. The process to figure that out left some scars, but I know it now" I say, Amethyst stares at me until she hugs me.

"I know you don't do well with other people's emotions or feeling, neither do I" I say with a laugh when she doesn't say anything.

"Come, let get you to bed" she says, acting like I didn't just spill my heart out to her, we start walking towards the house.

(AN: If only Freya knew, they stopped in front of Negan's window)

When we get to the house, Dad is sitting at the kitchen table working on the crossbow, I haven't seen him do that in a while. I go to my room and change into pajamas, before running down the stairs. Pulling one of the chairs closer to Dad and stealing one of his bolts, I sit in the chair I pulled next to him. Already knowing Dad doesn't like being at the Sanctuary, I don't ask how it's going there.

We don't speak, Dad and I both enjoying the silence, I occasionally point out things he might want to check on the crossbow, my head sitting on my crossed arms. I grab the pencil on the table and grab a ripped-up piece of paper.

I think of something to draw and remember the honey bees Duane and I saw on some wild flowers while we were going to the Hilltop. Honey bees are my favorite.

"Dad?" I ask, drawing the bee on the paper.

"What's your favorite kind of bee?" I ask, Dad grins but keeps his focus on the crossbow he's working on.

"The kind in a D cup" he says, I look at him confused until it clicks in my mind and I facepalm.

That's Amethyst's bra size.

"Wrong kind of b, Dad!" I say, he chuckles and focuses on his crossbow again, but I lean my head on my crossed arms again.

I guess at some point my eyes started closing cause I feel something poke my arm and I open my eyes, seeing Dad poking my arm with one of the bolts.

"Go get some sleep" he says, I mumble and hide my face in my arms cause the light is bugging me.

"But then I have to get up, I'll sleep here tonight" I say, Dad grunts. Suddenly, I'm no longer in the chair, I'm in the air, I peak open my eyes and see Dad

"Pfft, this reminds me of when I accidentally got shot in the leg" I mumble, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Still causin' me problems" he says, I grin, my eyes still closed.

"That's why ya love me, Dad" I say, hearing my bedroom door open, I'm barely able to open my eyes when I see Amethyst pulling the comforter on my makeshift bed to the side and Dad puts me on it, Amethyst pulls the blanket over me.

"Night, kid" Dad says, I just mumble I love you and pull the blanket over my face, I hear Amethyst laughing at our interaction until everything goes dark and I finally go to sleep.

___________________

During the night

I wake up with a groan, feeling a stabbing pain in my side. I stand up and go to the bathroom to see if I accidentally cut myself when I was asleep, but there's no cut or blood on my side. Odd. I look down and see blood running down my leg.

Oh, crap.

Hesitantly, I go to Amethyst's room and knock on her door, Dad opens it. How can he sleep in jeans? Isn't that uncomfortable?

"Uhh, can I borrow Amethyst?" I ask, he gives me a look.

"Everythin' alright?" he asks, I nod.

"Girl stuff" I say, Dad doesn't even hesitate before going back into the room and Amethyst soon comes out, rubbing her eyes.

I start to feel bad for waking her up, but I don't know what else to do.

She sees me holding my side in pain before her mouth forms an 'o'.

"I know" she says, before pulling me towards my room.

She goes to the bathroom and turns the faucets on the tub, filling it with warm water.

"Get in" she says, walking out of the bathroom. I step out of my clothes and get in the tub. A few minutes later, the warm water eases the pain in my side a little bit.

When Amethyst walks in, she has some of my clothes and a jar.

"What's that?" I ask when she sits next to the tub, she holds up the jar and I nod.

"Native American medicine. Roxy an I younger, she got bad cramps, but we never had money for medicine. Actaea racemosa, grew near house. I boil it an make her chew on it" Amethyst says, opening the jar and handing me a piece of it.

"How'd you learn about this?" I ask, biting the piece she gave me.

"It's bitter" I say, not liking the taste, she nods.
"That how you know it work. We were poor, need different ways for things" she says, setting the jar on the bathroom counter.

"Why for Roxy? Didn't you have cramps too?" I ask, she shakes her head.

"I 9 when she first got it" she says, turning my head and pulling my hair into a bun.

I look at the wall with a frown. Was Roxy around when Amethyst got her period?

"What did you do when you got yours?" I ask, looking back at her, a sad smile on her face.

"Tell me, it might comfort me considering I got mine during the end of the world" I say, earning a slight laugh from her.

"I your age, 13. Roxy was not with me, by then, she met Gio. She head over heels for him, I alone" she says, staring at the wall, I hum, catching her attention.

"What about your parents?" I ask, she sits up and grabs a washcloth from the counter before dipping it in the water and wiping down my face.

"Not important" she says, her tone changing to that monotone one I heard when she first spoke.

"I no idea what to do. Think, your older sister, like your mom, but she met guy who take all attention from you. What do when you get girl thing an no idea what do" she says, her tone back to calm Amethyst, I shrug.

"I don't know" I mumble, Amethyst nods, pushing loose hair strands out of my eyes and puts them behind my ears.

"You be scared, confused" she says, putting the washcloth on the edge of the tub and setting her arms on the wall of the tub.

"I went to her room, grabbed her box of pads, try to figure out" she says laughing, but stops and sighs.

"We runaways. Our parents bored, left us in front courthouse. Foster care want split us up cause of age difference, six year. So, we ran. We figure out what to do, found broken trailer home in junkyard, someone move for us to forest. Roxy found jobs around, taught me school" she says, I look at her curiously, I never knew that about her and Roxy.

No wonder they seemed like they were meant for this world. They've been living it since they were kids.

"That's why you know herbal medicine" I say, finally understanding, she nods and stands up.

"We couldn't be found. Hospital check info, see you runaway. Game over" she says, grabbing a towel off the counter and setting it next to the tub.

She leaves me to get dressed.

I feel better, now I know how lucky I am. She didn't really have anyone to show her what to do. I do.

_____________________

Getting back in bed, I scoot over and Amethyst lays next to me.

"Thank you" I say, looking at her, she smiles at me.

"Sorry your mom not here to show you" she says, I shake my head and sink more under my blanket.

"I never really had a mom, I had Lu but she wasn't really the mom type, unless she was scolding Smithy" I say, grinning at the memories of Lucille scolding Smithy for saying bad words in front of me.

"I understand" Amethyst says.

I close my eyes, feeling tired now that the pain subsided. On the edge of falling into a dreamworld, I hear Amethyst speak.

"You like daughter I never got to have"

I smile, finally letting myself fall asleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 283 12
this girl might be the death of me. literally -#10 TWD (4/4/24) -#80 DARYLDIXONFANFICTION (4/22/24)
3.2K 51 39
"ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇꜱᴘɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ ʀᴀɢɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴏᴜᴛꜱɪᴅᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ꜰᴀʀ ᴛᴏᴏ Qᴜɪᴇᴛ." ⚠️ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ⚠️ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ: ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ...
13.8K 209 30
Family. A word that means the world to Theo. But what happens when that world is breaking? No matter how many things go right, double that goes wrong...
338 26 5
𝐌𝐈𝐙𝐏𝐀𝐇 | ᵈ ᵉ ᶠ ⁱ ⁿ ⁱ ᵗ ⁱ ᵒ ⁿ love that can withstand distance and death ❝ 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐰...