We're leaving this city.. (hu...

By Dark_moon983

This is a story of a Zombie apocalypse which the sans au's go through, following in the perspective of either... More

Prologue - pftt! Zombies?
Chapter 1 - disease?
Chapter 2 - rushing everyone out.
Chapter 3 - You, don't know what's going on?
Chapter 4 - Cross!
Chapter 5 - come with us?
Chapter 6 - help him.
Chapter 7 - Room C1.
Chapter 8 - we were best friends.
Chapter 9 - that makes sense.
Chapter 10 - Crawler's attack.
Chapter 11 - killer's here!
Chapter 12 - outside, they've gone outside!
Chapter 13 - Dead??
Chapter 14 - Transport.
Chapter 15 - Goth and Palette!
Chapter 16 - food
Chapter 17 - meeting in C1
Chapter 18 - Dream's death may bring a toll.
Chapter 19 - One week.
Chapter 21 - Car crash, Cross?
Chapter 22 - Time-skip.
Rewrite??
Rewrite book!

Chapter 20 - He's dead, he's dying and everyone else should be fine.

209 7 26
By Dark_moon983

Warning:
Blood
Character choking
Memory loss
Puking
Scraping off skin (bad description)
Burning body parts
Hepaphobia (description of violation of touch)
Mentions of suicide
Mentions of self harm

Just be careful!
———————————————————————————

Everything was blurry, it was bright blue then straight to a swirly gold. Then everything went red, not a single colour through that.

His body hurt, it felt like he was falling. A lightness in his head told him he had hurt something. Yet, nothing hurt anymore. His body was achy but that was normal, he didn't mind much.

"Dust!" Someone was calling? What even was Dust... Dust?

He couldn't get up, his body was paralysed. He couldn't remember... anything. What was he doing? Was he a he?? Who was that?

"I-..." That was someone else, they seemed panicked. Why were they panicked? "I... I didn't mean to!" Something bad had happened, that was obvious to him but what happened?

"Go." The person sounded mildly threatening, like they didn't care for the other.

The panicked one took a step forwards, their heals clicking loudly. "Horror, please! I don't hate you! Or Dust. I are about you two so much! You're like my brothers, I want to apologise!" They were crying, small sniffles exit their mouth and it seemed they were covering their mouth. "I need to!"

"D-don't..." The other that he guessed was called 'Horror' was thinking, Horror didn't have the word to say.

The panicked person sighs quietly, "Don't accept?" They say for Horror, Horror hums quietly. A mass of footsteps sounded and he lost all understanding of the two's conversation.

———————————————————————————

Dust woke with a start, a sharp feeling of a car going over potholes causing him to wince. "W-what."

"Dust?" Horror calls from besides Dust, he looked rather sad for some reason. Dust hadn't a clue what was going on... or how he was in a car... or who Horror was.

He took a moment to stare at Horror then it came to him, "ah, shooks. Sorry bro, memory gap again." This didn't happen often but when it did, it unnerved him. "Whatcha sad for?"

"Killer." Horror felt Dust place a hand on his shoulder, slowly pulling Dust into a hug he teared up. Dust seemed to not have remembered the conversation or what was going on, but it was always something with Killer.

Nightmare sighed emotionally from the front seat, Blueberry in the drivers seat and giving a light glance to the three in the back. "I'm not sure if it's my place to say." Blue started, passing a bunch of wrapped fruits to Nightmare for him to throw at the three in the back seats and the two children in the spare seats in the boot. "But He's dead."

"Yo what?!" Dust reacts, rubbing his head. "Did I like fall asleep again or somethin'?" He glanced to Horror who had completely dragged Dust onto his lap, Dust felt slightly self-conscious on the fact that he doesn't know anything.

Ink was sat with a small glittery notebook (you can't tell me he doesn't keep a small glittery notebook in his pocket.) and a pen, "you sort of stares out of the front window with a sort of blank expression, maybe you were resetting?"

"I don't reset, it's just some problems with trauma and that stuff." Dust sighs, a feeling of content being cooped up in Horror's arms. "Could you just explain what happened?"

Nightmare sighed again, that being his only interaction with all of them until this moment. "He did that sacrificial s__, which is he basically does dumb stuff and gets hurt or almost killed. Yet it went more wrong then before and he truly got killed."

"Ah, Nightmare!" Blueberry hit Nightmare's hand lightly before brushing his thumb against it comfortingly. "Don't say that, he isn't that dumb."

"He is." Dust says, glancing at the two children behind him who were sharing a strawberry and giggling.

———————————————————————————
(Like an hour before hand because it's ✨climatic✨)

"Error!" Ink ran back into the room, falling flat on his face as he winced because of his ankle. "Error's dead!" He sat up violently.

Nightmare stares at Ink with surprise, "what?!" He stood up sharply, "he's cautious, how would he be killed?"

Ink thought for a moment, how would Error be killed? "He... was protecting me?" Nightmare raised an eyebrow, staring at Horror and Dust before walking over to the small window. Blueberry leapt off of the windowsill and allowed Nightmare to look through it.

"...he's down there." Nightmare pointed, Blueberry sat back on the windowsill and stared out of the window after Nightmare moved away.

Nightmare was right, Error was being carried away by someone. That person though, Blue hadn't a clue who that was. The most unsettling thing was that Error was dripping with blood, a whole trail behind the two.

"Well then..." Blueberry quietly hoped that Error would have a comfortable death, compared to some things that could happen to people. "Shall we stick together?"

Killer smiles brightly, "we should stick with Nightmare's plan but just without Error!" Ink nodded quietly, then pointed at his ankle. "And Ink can stick with Blue and Dust?"

"Okay then, we'll go through the downstairs entrance?" Nightmare glanced at Ink who nodded, "then just go quickly and quietly and we should be fine." He glanced to Palette and Goth, "you two can go ahead, you're smaller and quicker." Nightmare threw the keys to them, Palette caught them quickly and stood up. "Open the car straight away and get in, don't open for anyone other than us. Okay?"

Palette nods determinedly and pulls Goth along with him, Goth nervously gripped Palette's hand and the pair stood by the doorway. Killer sat on Nightmare's chair's armrest, telling the two which way to go.

"Okay, you guys go on ahead." Killer patted Goth on the head, watching as both of them quickly ran out of sight.

A scream alerted from the opposite direction, Ink sighing quietly.

———————————————————————————

"I hate you!"

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!" They repeated, like a child without the toy they wanted. Like the whining trash he was.

Yet, he was crying. The smudge of his makeup creating black lines down his face, it unfortunately actually looked moderately nice.

"I DON'T NEED YOU!" He yells again, "I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU!" He started screaming loudly, most likely disrupting the neighbours. "YOU'RE SO IRRITATING AND I DON'T WANT TO HELP YOU!" He stomped loudly, a small whimper sounding from behind me. "YOU'RE INCOMPETENT!" His next rant wasn't even easy to understand.

I stared at him, I didn't know what to say. Why were they shouting? "Leave!" That voice was familiar, was that my voice? It didn't feel real, or outside. Maybe it was my voice.

"I-I..." The person froze, "I... I didn't mean to." More tears escaped his eyes. Did I have to remember him?

I stepped forward without realising it, "I said leave, now get out of my sight!" The person started whimpering himself, smudging his makeup across his cheek.

"I-I'm sorry." He cried loudly, his voice breaking a few times. "I'm sorry!" He fell to his knees, I stepped forwards. This felt like it's happened before, when did this happen?

Is this real? Who is this?

I stepped on his thigh, watching as he looked up at me with tear filled eyes. "Get out, Killer." The venom in my words even surprised me, what if this wasn't me?

This 'Killer' got forced back, "D-Dust!" He fell back with a loud thud, "p-please!" I stepped closer threateningly, he crawled away. Fear interlaced his pupil-less eyes.

"I won't repeat myself." I said, feeling nothing except a new excitement towards his pain. A pair of hands gripped around my tricep but I didn't do anything. I couldn't move.

Killer cowardly scrambled out of the room, the door outside slamming shut. "D-Dust." Horror's voice called from behind me, he was staring at me.

"I..." My mind started spinning, everything was so light. "I need to sit down." At least I can agree with those words.

Then everything stopped, as if I paused a recording but I couldn't move. Everything was dark and I hated it, I can't move.

Help, I'm stuck. Somethings hurting me, everything hurts. It hurts... what's going?

He started breathing heavily, like he was having a night terror. Horror lightly stroked his forehead, not really caring about acne scars (teenage years were rough for Dust). It comforted Dust so he was happy to do so.

Blueberry glanced at them in the rear-view mirror, the sun blaring in his eyes. "Oh, it's getting darker." He states, glancing at Nightmare who was wrapping himself in his seat.

Palette peeps over the back seat, "you know where we're going, right?" Blueberry nods.

———————————————————————————

"I-ink?"

Error slowly opened his blurry eyes, feeling very sick. The road below him scratched against his hands, causing it to slightly peel and brake under the pressure. It stung badly, his whole body aches.

Suddenly his body felt acidic and he threw up, it felt like his insides were being burnt away with him still alive. It stung so badly.

Tears flowed in his eyes, "h...he-lp." He couldn't do anything but shake, actually. He could slowly sit up.

And so, he did. Very slowly, he pulled his chest up and felt another level of ache inside. He tilted his head, facing to the crimson red puddle just in front of him. It made him gag and bring up another round, this time it having a worse taste and burn. It was like Error just burnt his tongue off.

Actually, he did. The small pendage was sat curled just by the blood, his throat hurt so badly but it was being washed down with his blood. He was bleeding more now, the substance dripping down his chin and neck. His comfort wasn't really Error's priority right then but it made everything feel worse.

Error panicked even more, his teeth being dyed a blood red instead of the normal slight yellow. (He did brush his teeth but it seemed that he couldn't change the colour) He couldn't ask for help, or reply with snarky comments or sarcastic ones. He was stuck.

It felt like his hepaphobia again; the terrifying emotion he had when someone touch him, they didn't want his comfort but their own. He didn't matter to them, it hurt. He didn't want to be violated, his voice was the only way he could stop them. How could he stop them? He can't stop them... The way their hands disgustingly crawled around his body, causing him the most discomfort he'd ever felt. He wanted to die again.

Tears mixed with his blood, the tears being dyed a dark pink colour. It actually looked beautiful, the mix of colour. Error never liked colour, specifically because he did have many colours but because everything grew with bright colours.

Error stared at his tongue. He knew he wanted to harm himself but he didn't want to hurt the only thing that helped him, he wanted to make sure he didn't look nice. If they didn't think he looked nice or was passive or shy then they wouldn't take advantage of him. He'd be able to have a good childhood, without people, without them, without his brothers or Ink... or Blueberry.

He didn't want to be positive, if he was positive. People would hurt him, use him. He had to be mean so they wouldn't like him... especially love him. Ink was the perfect show of them, that (donkey)hole would hurt him. He'd give Error one drink or one dinner and he'd have to give Ink everything.

It hurt.

He was hurt.

And it was his own fault.

He only had one week. To do what? Feel guilty for himself? Think he was the victim?

Error stood up and ran. He ran all the way home, the wind brushing against his short hair. He didn't like his hair, it was too short... but they didn't like his hair either, it was so uneven and so boring. His jacket flapped lightly, that he liked. His jacket was the only thing that gave him comfort.

Error opened the door and closed it loudly, he leaned against the frame and crumbled into a broken ball. His eyes blurring out and his nose running, he couldn't do anything but cry. He couldn't even scream.

———————————————————————————

Nightmare was the last out of the room, everything felt so real. He didn't remember such a problem.

There was blood against the walls, dirt tracks along the floor and many random objects scattered everywhere. The mix of pearly white and crimson red didn't look as cool as Nightmare though it should have.

"Come on then Night!" Killer smiled, putting a hand out to Nightmare. Killer voice was so beautiful, it brought sparks to Nightmare's thoughts but he loved the feeling.

He stared at Killer's hand for a moment then took it; it only took that touch to make him realise... this was a life or death situation.

Killer's hand was clammy, he was really nervous about this. Nightmare didn't care though, the touch was comforting. Nightmare's hand was probably just as sweaty but Killer didn't seem to mind, actually he looked excited at the touch. Maybe he was happy to help him, Killer was his friend.

Suddenly, Killer started running; he jumped over a fallen bench, pulling Nightmare over after him. It felt like they were dancing, Killer leading Nightmare and Nightmare enjoying such a moment that he will remember it. As something good. Maybe he could think of this moment as the best?

Nightmare spun Killer, Nightmare taking the lead this time and kicking a drip out of their way. Killer's smile grew, his face glowing lightly. Good, Nightmare wanted him to enjoy this as much as he did.

"I don't think I asked this, I apologise." Nightmare says, holding Killer's other hand in his own and smiling brightly at him. He stopped them. "Do you want to survive?" He asked, pulling Killer close to his face. Killer smirked up at Nightmare.

Killer then leaned closer, "I do." He then planted a light kiss on Nightmare's lips, it might've been the adrenaline for both of them but it didn't seem to matter just then.

Nightmare kissed him back, putting a hand around Killer's waist and pulling him close. It felt so nice, Nightmare had never remembered such a touch. Killer put a hand on the back of Nightmare's neck, pulling him closer. It was strange to have someone's lips on his own but it felt great, maybe even right with this person.

Killer pulled away, his eyes slightly opening as he stared up at Nightmare. Nightmare felt a small loss of touch so he quickly turns, pulling Killer down and kissing him again. Killer's leg stood up as he felt he was going to lose balance but Nightmare held him up, Killer closer his eyes once again and kissed back. He wrapped both arms around Nightmare's neck, smiling lightly at the touch.

Nightmare stood up normally, finally letting Killer stand up aswell. Killer felt his mind flutter, losing his footing and stumbling in surprise. "Wow Nighty~" Killer spoke, glancing at Nightmare with a new glint in his eyes.

Something broke behind them and Nightmare quickly turned to see a pair of deep green eyes glowing at them, Nightmare took Killer's hand and started running again.

They jumped over a ruffled bed that blocked the hallway, it was actually useful because that 'creature' was stopped. Killer giggled lightly, intertwining his fingers with Nightmare's. Nightmare smirked lightly, pulling Killer to the doorway which made Killer grip the handle and open it for Nightmare. Nightmare jumped through, bringing Killer with him.

Unfortunately, their elegant 'dance' was slowed as it's hard to go down stairs quickly. Killer jumped the last few though, but almost tripped on a pile of sheets and debris yet Nightmare picked him up with a hand against the back.

Killer smiled at Nightmare, pulling Nightmare to the closed fire-safety doors. Nightmare opened one and Killer opened the other, looking at the bloodbath of the hallway.

Even Killer flinched at it, everything was dyed crimson red, the doors were bared open with bodies except Cross' room. That was peacefully closed, as if someone closed the door.

Nightmare looked longingly at it, quiet guilt on how he treated his brother. Okay, he didn't care for Cross as much but he was a good enough friend.

Killer noticed Nightmare's look, he quickly glanced at the stairs that had just filled with a few 'zombies'. He cursed under his breath and pulled Nightmare over to the closed door.

"Go quickly." Killer ordered, watching at Nightmare opened the door.

Anddddd... found nothing.

Two bodies were wrapped in black bin bags and the other, Cross' body, was completely gone. Traces of wheels were engraved in the floor and a small desk was flipped on it's side.

"Oh." Killer muttered, hearing a loud thud from besides him. "Well, we gotta bounce!" He pulls Nightmare along, both of them getting to the glass doors and quickly opening them.

They were cleared enough for them to go through but they didn't close properly, someone had to block it. Or lock it from the inside.

Nightmare looked around, they were inside the reception which had the exact problem but this time. They were in with them.

Killer carries on though, letting go of Nightmare's hand and opening the door for him. "I'll lock it." Killer says, trying to urge Nightmare on. Everything started preying on them, Nightmare was less that arms length from them. "Come on, you've got to help the others."

Nightmare seemed frozen, actually Killer had finally pushed Nightmare closer to the door. "Go! Go!" Killer's eyes showed a growth in fear.

"I don't want these out there, it's a risk for those kids..." Killer got Nightmare out of the building and at the front step. "And my friends." He quickly closed the door, flashing an extra smile. "You're helping me, get what I finally wanted." He closed it more, his body shaking. "Please tell them I love them." Nightmare reached out for Killer but he closed the door completely and locked it.

Blueberry's voice called from behind him, "Nightmare! Come on." He ran up to Nightmare, glancing at how scared he looked. "Oh..." Blue realised very quickly, placing a hand on Nightmare's shoulder and hauling him up. "Why not we get to safety?"

Just as Blue got Nightmare to stand up, a blood curling scream. Nightmare quickly turned and leant against the door, trying to scratch it open.

On the opposite side, Killer was reaching out to the noise. Maybe he regretted picking this as his death but, he couldn't handle the looks that Horror and Dust gave him. He loved them so much, he didn't want them to hate him.

Okay, it might've been his suicidal side but he cared for Nightmare and the others. Only a psycho would betray them.

Suddenly he felt a sharp pain across his spine, he loudly screamed. His legs were completely separated from his body, a bunch of hungry creatures actually enjoying the rather strange meal. Unfortunately for Killer, they kept him alive. He could feel every single motion.

Something stood on his head, smashing his nose into the ground. This time he couldn't scream, his throat hurt to much. Suddenly, everything went dark and he couldn't feel anything but agony.

Maybe this was the feeling of going to hell? Did hell exist, he wasn't sure but it's most likely he's going to die.

Then, he couldn't feel anything. His body just stopped and so did he.

———————————————————————————
Author note:
So this should be the information on why Horror hates Killer ^^ I hope you enjoyed this because this was the main plot line since I started this story. This chapter jumps a lot though.

It was actually the description at the start but I changed it just a bit. Anyways, I hope someone enjoyed this!!

Have a good night/day!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 639 42
Welp...here it is ๊งโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข๊ง‚ One day...Ink was being reported as a murderer Ink always denying that he didn't killed his two best friends that was Dream...
120K 2.9K 20
Y/n L/n. A special human with a special SOUL. Yes, her Soul Trait is something new. But other than her SOUL trait she has another secret. One day, w...
5K 148 32
Trying to make this a bit more professional seeing as it's actually getting attention. This is just a collection of different ideas/stories/character...
36.1K 972 67
Inspired by: @multi_ship_join The cover art belong to their original artist All the characters in the story doesn't personally belong to me, only a f...