House Of Taylors

Da KatieBxoxox

When you are brought up in palaces you only think one thing. You are going to rule one day. So when your brot... Altro

O Boy
Chapter two - Uncle Carlos
Chapter Three - date night
Chapter 4- Prince Jack arrives
Chapter five - Lies that bind
Chapter 6 - New Alliance
Chapter 7- new friends
Chapter 8 - The Party of the season (part one)
Chapter 9 - the party of the season part 2
Chapter 11 - The rules of the game
Chapter 12 - Rules changed
Chapter 13 - Mrs. Taylor
chapter 14 - messed up kids
Chapter 15 - Young Elizabeth
chapter 16 -Sacrifices
chapter 17- Secrets are spilled.
chapter 18 - Church bells
Chapter 19- more secrets
Chapter 20 - Paradise Hotel meetings...
Chapter 21- Frozen in time.
Chapter 22- Lily's entrance...
Chapter 23 - Almost caught me...
Chapter 24 - I'll follow you to the moon
Chapter 25- tell me lies...
Chapter 26- Let the games begin.
Chapter 27- Want to come home...
Chapter 28 - I'm not one of you.....
Chapter 29- A little too late
Chapter 30- gunshots
Chapter 31- Misstress
chapter 32 - new faces
Chapter 33- baby blues
Chapter 34- learning how to be Taylor.
chapter 35 - cheeky boys
Chapter 36- Finders Keepers...
Chapter 37- Meeting the future queen.
chapter 38 - There might be something that wasn't there before...
chapter 39 - Cody diaries...
chapter 40 - Cains diaries ...
chapter 41 - Demi's diaries.
chapter 42 - too good to be true.
chapter 43- beginning of something
Chapter 44 - Tyler Taylor the long-lost Prince...
Chapter 45 - Never walk the halls.
chapter 46- Tell me it was a bad dream
Chapter 47- unhappy birthday
Chapter 49- news travels fast

Chapter 10 - daddy girl

18 0 0
Da KatieBxoxox

Present time 

Emily's pov: 

I was called into the drawing-room by my uncle to a secret meeting. I sat down in the pale room with no color, no hope, nothing. I was in pain my child was doing summer salts in my belly, I knew I was almost ready to have her.  He walked in his robes, he sat down just watching me and looking over me.  I grit my teeth and look at him his eyes looked so sad. "What is it?" I ask faintly. "Have you seen your mother?" "We here to talk about her?" I said, "No, we've here to talk about you." Edward says looking into my eyes. I felt a bit scared I bit my lip and held my hand to my mouth. "What's this got to do with me?" "Everything."  He says. I'm just watching him at this point not understanding the situation. "Don't worry I'm going to have this talk with Sofie and Henry too. But first I needed to talk to you. You're important to me." I laughed "funny." 

"When your grandmother died I promised your mother to keep you safe." "I don't understand," I said. Edward closed his eyes for a second "Your twenty-one, So that means I can finally tell you a big secret."  "Before you tell me, will this change anything?" "Everything." "Our family has never been the ones to do this half measured. " "Very true." "Just tell me." "Carlos is not your biological father." I was stunned "then who?"Me, I am your dad." "Your joking right, You expect me to believe that?" I just left.  

I didn't believe him so I was looking for my mum and the man that I knew as my dad.  I was going room to room, I found mum and dad, Sofie and Henry and the kids and Jack. I saw them, my face was red.  I was mad "Love are you ok?" My mother asked. I laughed "Have you or dad ever lied to me?" She looked at me scared Then dad said "What is this about?" "Edward told me something." "What?" "You're not my dad, he's my dad." Sofia and Henry both looked at me intensely.  "Just tell me his lying." But she didn't She gulped and took a breath Jack came up to me as well as Henry and Sofia. "You're telling me Emily is our sister?" Henry asked my mum.  She nodded. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

13.5K 640 24
The billionaire's daughter's life was a threat to enemies. They planned on eliminating the child in order to succeed in their plans. But as wise as s...
28.1K 724 37
Do not let go of that hand, at all costs. Then...why did you force me out?
11.4K 316 16
I was neither the heir or the spare but a surprise in a turmoil of a rocky marriage. Separation and arguments between mother and father are all I've...
8.8K 213 21
I'd rather you hate me and be alive than you dead and I alone. I have save my brother and fufilled the prophecy of becoming Queen. Now I must secured...