Don't Love Her

By Bp_hiu

Lisa had been wanting to live a simple life ever since she turned into a teenager and had no butlers, maids... More

Dear, Readers: Note
Prologue: Freedom
일(1): Freedom = Normal Life
이(2): Job
삼(3): President & Secretary
사(4): Routine
오(5): Bad Blood
사(6): Something
칠(7): File A Case
팔(8): Marry Me
구(9): Ex-girlfriends
십(10): Scary
십일(11): Just Friends
십이(12): Bad Liar
십사(14): Help
십오(15): Adhesive Bandage
십육(16): Weird & Bad
십칠(17): Not A Liar
십팔(18): Save Them
십구(19): Interested
이십(20): Collapsed
이십일(21): Sudden Trip
이십이(22): Play
이십삼(23): Los Angeles
이십사(24): Owned
이십오(25): Wedding Ring
이십육(26): Romantic Date
이십칠(27): Score
이십팔(28): A honeymoon is a must.
이십구(29): Ideal Type
삼십(30): Dirty
삼십일(31): Try
삼십이(32): Watch
삼십삼(33): Family Rank
삼십사(34): Fall Harder
삼십오(35): Top
삼십육(36): Title
삼십칠(37): Drinks
삼십팔(38): Headache
삼십구(39): Main Plan
사십(40): PARIS, France
PART II (40): Pursue
PART III (40): Second Cousin
PART IV (40): Meeting
PART V (40): Ready [M]
사십일(41): Lalisa vs Taehyung
사십이(42): Caught
사십삼(43): Lunch Break [M]
사십사(44): Dumb and Dumber
사십오(45): Clingy
사십육(46): Eight Letters
사십칠(47): Jealousy
사십팔(48): Dead
사십구(49): Escaped
오십(50): Sudden
오십일(51): Motorcycle
오십이(52): Wang's Weakness [M]
오십삼(53): 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth'
오십사(54): Jennie chose her wife, Lalisa.
오십오(55): Tears of Joy
Part II (55): More Than Two
오십육(56): Teasing
Part II (56): Roseanne-Bambam
PART III (56): Joohyun-Jongin
오십칠(57): Other Friend
오십팔(58): Punish [M]
오십구(59): Touch=Kill
육십(60): Chu-unnie
육십일(61): Overthinking
육십이(62): Hide
육십삼(63): Deserve
육십사(64): Peace and Happiness
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER (I): Children
SPECIAL CHAPTER (II): Adorable Family
SPECIAL CHAPTER (III): Last [M]
Author's Note

십삼(13): Ignore

25.5K 924 82
By Bp_hiu

DAY 22

LALISA

I don't know what happened, but Ms. Kim is somewhat ignoring my presence and she has been giving me cold shoulders. Well, she always gives me a cold treatment, but today was different.

She was not letting me inside her office; she hadn't uttered a word to me and never looked at me.

From what I know, I didn't do anything bad to her or even a mistake that would lead her to ignore my amazing presence.

The audacity of this bipolar boss of mine to ignore me.

At this moment, I'm in the company cafeteria with my friends, Bambam, Seulgi, and Krystal. 

We invited Krystal to have lunch with us because her lunch break was different from her friends', so we didn't want her to be alone. That's why we invited her to eat with us.

Back to Ms. Kim, until now I'm sulking about her treatment of me. I thought we were already close because she smiled last night and let me take care of her.

"What's with the pout, Lali?" Seulgi asked me, earning a deep sigh.

"Ms. Kim was ignoring me." I answered as I rested my chin in my palm and didn't bother eating my lunch because I had lost my appetite.

"Are you sad about that?" I nodded and she patted my back. "I think that is something you should be happy about since that boss of yours is demanding, inconsiderate, and cold."

"How can I be happy about that when she didn't let me in her office?" They looked at me in confusion.

"So?" they asked in unison.

"I left my phone and the Ipad in her office because she just suddenly told me to go away." I saw them facepalm.

"Bro, I thought you were sad about Ms. Kim ignoring you." Bambam said and sighed in relief.

"I'm fine with that, but I'm not fine with my phone because I need it, especially when I'm waiting for my mother's message." I groaned and buried my face in my arms that were resting on the table.

My mother was still in Eithopia. She was always going there and doing medical missions. She really loves to help other people.

Ting!

I heard the sound of a phone notification.

"Guys, I have to go; my lunch break was already finished." I heard Krystal, which made me sit up properly to look at her.

"Okay, do a good job. Bye!" I told her and she waved her hands at us.

We watched her figure disappear and we continued eating. Bambam and Seulgi were talking about work, and I didn't bother to join them because work is just stressing me out.

However, my day today was peaceful. No calls, messages, or even alarms to interrupt my lunch break.

I guess Ms. Kim's continued ignoring me was a good thing because I will have a long lunch break and I don't have anything to do since time like this.

I was supposed to be by her side, handling her the pen, glass of water or wine, answering phone calls for her, and putting the files in her desk.

What a lucky day.

I hope it's always like this.

No work but still receiving a salary.

"Lalisa."

I wish tomorrow would be the same because I don't want to work and I'm too lazy to do that. 

Also, I heard that tomorrow it will be raining, and I'm not a fan of rain, especially when it will give me a hard time going to work.

"Lalisa."

It will be a hassle for me, and I think for everyone as well. However, the rain was good because it's peaceful and it's nice to just lay on the couch and watch a movie while drinking hot chocolate.

"Lalisa."

Speaking of hot chocolate, I already ran out, so I need to go to the nearest supermarket or even convenience store.

I think I should make a list of what I should buy because I don't want to forget something and it will stress me out since I know I will get lazy to go back again to the store.

"LALISA!!" I flinched when someone shouted my name behind me.

Based on its cold voice, it's my demanding and cold boss who has been ignoring me since I arrived here.

I looked at Bambam and Seulgi, who were looking at me in sympathy. They were both giving me a scared look, which confirmed my guess.

I turn around to see a furious little kitten with puffing mandu cheeks. Her veins were visible up to her neck, and she was furious.

"Do you need something, Ms. Kim? What can I do for you?" I asked as I stood up from my seat.

Everyone in the cafeteria went silent. Some of them quietly went out of the cafeteria, afraid that something might happen, like the sudden firing of some employees, because our President Kim was furious.

All of the employees are really scared about losing their jobs.

"I have been calling and looking for you, but you never show yourself. Are you hiding from me? " She raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms over her chest.

"I'm not, Ms. Kim. Also, I'm not aware that you are looking and calling me since I left my phone in your office because you suddenly shooed me away." I responded and mentally patted myself because, despite talking to a furious kitten that can turn into a violent tiger, I managed to respond.

"Lalisa, do your job properly if you don't want to lose it." She said coldly, and she walked away, but she suddenly stopped, which made me confused.

She turned around and said to me, "You are supposed to follow me."

"Are you done ignoring me?" I inquired.

"I'm not ignoring you." She stated, and I looked at her as if to say, Really?

"Tell me first why you ignored me." I crossed my arms over my chest, looking at her directly in the eyes.

She put her right hand on her hips and sharply looked at me.

"Did you forget that I'm your fucking boss?" She asked, which made my mouth go O because I really forgot about it.

"Mianhaeyo." I spoke in hushed tones, almost in a whisper, and I heard her sigh.

"Follow me, do your job properly, and stop acting like we are close or even friends since you are just my secretary." She said, and I nodded.

We exited the cafeteria, ignoring the eyes of the people who were watching us the whole time.

Instead of going to her office, she went out of the building, and Bobby was the one who drove the car.

I already know what kind of appointment this is since it was Bobby driving the car and not Bambam.

This appointment is somehow related to her father's business, and I think there will be someone they will hurt or torture to death.

We had arrived at the Kim Tower, and we immediately went to the basement, where the torturing would happen.

As Ms. Kim was wearing her black leather gloves, I noticed the man sitting in the electric chair. He looks familiar to me and I think I've seen him before.

He look around twenties.

I walked quietly beside Bobby and motioned for him to bend a bit. I leaned into his right ear and asked, "Does Mr. Kim know about this?"

Bobby shook his head and signaled for me to keep quiet. It means Ms. Kim was the only one who decided to do something that would make Mr. Kim either mad or unbothered. It depends on the target.

However, I feel like Ms. Kim shouldn't kill this man. 

Where did I see him again?

"Any last word, Jackson Wang?" I looked at Ms. Kim, and she was holding a metal baseball bat.

"I am not the one... behind it." He said breathlessly.

Ms. Kim was about to hit him with the bat, but I grabbed her wrist to stop her, which made her look at me, glaring at me to be exact.

"Don't do it." I stopped her.

"Let go, don't mind my business." She growled, and I shook my head stubbornly.

"He is the son of Wang Junho." I stated.

"So? Do I look like I care?" She said it in a matter-of-fact tone.

I snatched the baseball bat from her hand and grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her outside the room.

"Ms. Kim, I don't know what he did, but killing him was not a good idea, especially when his father was known for being a threat to every family in the Top 10 ranking of richest families in the world." 

She harshly removed my hold on her hand.

"Don't stop me from killing that man. He stole all of my ideas and sold them to other companies." She said, and there was anger in her voice.

"You can just get it back or even make a new one." She stared at me in disbelief.

"Do you think that is easy?! I've been working on that design for two whole fucking years! " She yelled in anger, and she grabbed my collar. "If I can't kill him, should I kill you instead of suggesting a very fucking nonsense idea?!"

"You should calm dow—" she cut me off by pushing me harshly against the wall, but she was still holding me in the collar.

"Shut the fuck up! Don't fucking tell me what to do, Lalisa. Remember that you are nothing but just a mere secretary, or should I say a servant that will follow whatever her boss says just because of fucking money! " She gripped my hand tightly.

"I will do whatever I want, whatever it takes. He stole mine and I will do every fucking goddamn thing to get it back and punish him for pushing me to my limits. As my secretary, you should shut up and I will pay you extra for that. " 

She let go of my collar and was about to go back into the room, but I grabbed her wrist again, but this time instead of shoving my hands away, she slapped me in the face.

"What the fuck is your fucking problem?! " Stop trying to stop me from doing whatever the fuck I want! " She yelled, which echoed in the hallway.

Before I could even speak, someone interrupted.

"Ruby Jane, what's going on here?" It was Mr. Kim.

He walked towards us and looked at Ms. Kim and I back and forth as if he was analyzing what was happening.

"Tell me, what's happening?" He told his daughter.

"This secretary of mine was sticking her nose in my business, which I hate the most." Ms. Kim answered while glaring at me.

Mr. Kim looked at me and sighed.

"You can go, Lalisa." Mr. Kim said, and I nodded.

I bowed at them and went out of the Kim Tower alone. I didn't have the car with me, so I walked to the nearest bus station, which is pretty far from where I was.

I just tried to protect her, but in the end, I'm still at fault here.

Stupid, Ms. Kim.

•••

THIRD PERSON

When Lalisa left the basement of Kim Tower, Mr. Kim told his daughter to follow him to his office, which can be found on the highest floor of the tower.

Mr. Kim caught a glimpse of President Kim's target and he did not like what his daughter was doing because she was declaring war with the family threat.

"What do you think you are doing, Ruby Jane? That man inside the torture room was the son of Wang Junho. You are declaring a fucking war." Mr. Kim told his daughter to be as calm as possible, but there was still anger evident in his tone.

"I don't fucking care. He stole my ideas that I worked so hard for." President Kim replied.

"I don't want to put our family in danger, and here you are declaring a war just because of that stolen idea of yours. If you take care of it properly, it won't be stolen from you. " 

"Dad, we are the second richest in the world and you can't do anything about that, Wang Junho. If you can't do something about it, I will be the one who is going to kill him." 

"Ruby Jane, listen to your goddamn father. Wang Junho was the number one business man in the underworld. He is a total threat to our family and other family that part of the top 10. "

"I didn't know I had a coward father." Jennie muttered.

"I'm not a coward. I'm just being careful and I don't want my plan to be ruined just because of your recklessness. Why can't you be like Lalisa? She knows a lot more than you. If she didn't stop you from killing Jackson Wang, we are already in a blood fight against the Wangs and no one will dare to back us up in case the situation became worst."

"..." Jennie didn't respond because she knew that her father was right and she was guilty of what she did.

"Mess with others, but not with the Wang, not until I said so. I will do something about them if I already have a good plan that I'm sure will be successful. For now, do something about what you lost and apologize to Lalisa."

Jennie left her father's office without saying a word. She rode the elevator, and when the door closed, she deeply sighed and hit her head a couple of times to knock out some sense.

Because of her anger, she didn't think about what might happen and chose to do whatever she wanted since anger took over her.

She exited the Kim Tower and rode in the car that Bobby was driving. She rolled up the separator and massaged her scalp.

The designs that was stole was supposed to be release the in the even that the Next Management will be holding. 

Next week is the release, and she only learned this morning that the design was stolen. That explains why her mood the whole day was sour.

She can't blame anyone since her own computer was hacked by a talented hacker and Jisoo was the one who traced the hacker.

All of the evidence was pointing at Jackson Wang, so she told Bobby to kidnap him and lock him in the basement, then make him admit everything, but Jackson Wang was stubborn.

Her best friend, Jisoo, was already doing her best to make a new design, but it's not easy and it might take a longer time to create a new one.

They need to start from scratch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2M 394K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...
1.2M 25.9K 45
A very chill Jenlisa fanfic :))
506K 16.2K 32
Lisa Manoban the typical senior high school student get the eyes of the bitch who she saved from being harassed at the club. Jennie Kim, a model, stu...
Better Off By Z

Fanfiction

1.5M 49.1K 62
[COMPLETED] 《Be Alright Book 2》 "May your heart remain breakable, but never by the same hand twice" -T.S.