Monster Love - Version 1 (OLD...

By Mythyxx

" I could see the anger in her eyes as soon as she heard my threat to kill her Tae, Me. Her love for me, made... More

⛔️WARNING⛔️
Plagiarism Notice
Chapter 1 - Hello my Friend...
Chapter 2 - A Birthday Wish
Chapter 3 - The Promise
Chapter 4 - The broken Promise
Chapter 5 - Love shot
Chapter 6 - Questions in two hearts
Chapter 7 - First kiss
Chapter 8 - Captured
Chapter 9 - Only Mine [21+]
Chapter 10 - The Enemy
Chapter 11 - y/n, a bad liar, a bad kisser
Chapter 12 - Chocolate Kisses
Chapter 13 - The Monster in him.
Chapter 15 - Dirty Dancing
Chapter 16 - You are a Potent Love Drug
Chapter 17 - Dose of you on the Dressing Table [21+]
Chapter 18 - Trapped
Chapter 19 - The Danger
Chapter 20 - The Revenge and Rescue
Chapter 21 - Hold me close forever
Chapter 22 - Love under the Twilight
Chapter 23 - Love fights...
Chapter 24 - A monster tamed by Love
Chapter 25 - Tamed Lust, A Terrible Nightmare [21+]
Chapter 26 - Why did you leave?
Chapter 27 - The Confession
Chapter 28 - Baby come back...
Chapter 29 - The Courtship...
Chapter 30 - I miss you...
Chapter 31 - The Finale (Part 1) [21+]
Chapter 31 - The Finale Part 2 [21+]
Bonus One Shot Chapter

Chapter 14 - The surrender

8.1K 353 10
By Mythyxx

Author's PoV

Taehyung emotionlessly stared at his reflection on the mirror. although His saddened eyes divulged the dejection inside. The black silk robe hung untied on his fine upper body revealing just the centre above his pyjama pants. Her faint cries and whimpers coming through the bathroom door pricked his ears making his heart weaker and weaker. He sat down on the sofa resting his head and looking up.

TAE's PoV

How is she so powerful? She's so delicate yet so strong in her heart.
Even the thought of imagining that I am her Tae is terrifying her.
Have I changed that much?
Maybe I shouldn't have doubted things and just told her. Now, it's too late...I can't let go again.
Aaaahhh! This love! Why is it so complicated?!

Author's PoV

Now he was afraid. Afraid of telling her that this Monster she hates the most is her Tae. He feared that the moment he confesses to her would be death of the love she grew for him. He couldn't even imagine losing his most precious possession again, his Y/n. The playful game he played against her has now started its own cunning play against him. Stuck in his own web, the only way out was to make her fall in love with the monster she hates.

Opening his eyes, He took a deep breath and exhaled. He looked in the direction of the bathroom door. She hasn't come out. The sound of water from the running shower and her weak cries were still continuing. It's been few hours.
Tae: "Argh! She really tests me!
Seriously...how stubborn does she have to be...?"
He looked back straight shaking his head is disbelief and got up. Walking out of the dressing room, he threw one of his oversized shirt he picked up from his cupboard on the bed and walked in to the bathroom.

She was curled into a corner sideways in fetal position and resting her head on the wall. Still sat partly under the running shower, clutching her necklace, crying.
Tae: "You gonna stay here all day?!"
He asked raising his voice slightly with a frown.
She paused and slightly turned her head in his direction but didn't look at him. Still angry but also sad. He blankly looked at her and grabbed a bath towel from the shelf. Slapping on the shower button, he stopped the water and threw the unfolded towel on her to cover her body. She stopped crying but didn't react to him. He was remorseful, but didn't want to reveal it. He quickly wrapped her quivering body and picked her up in his arms and walked out.
She landed on the bed bouncing with a low yelp as he dropped her. The involuntary whimpers hadn't stopped and she sat up holding the towel that was wrapped around her. As she held it, he noticed the bleeding scratches on her elbow she got when she fell in the shower. He got closer to her to take a better look but she backed off frightened.
Tae: "Urgh! Come here! I'm not gonna do anything." He gripped and pulled her arm closer to him.
she sat leaning against the bed frame with a frightened face as he examined her elbow.
Tae: "when did you do this?"
He questioned her in a firm voice as he opened the bedside chest and took out the first aid kit.
She looked at him and quickly looked away.
Y/n: "I don't know"
She mumbled unaware of it herself.
With a deep sigh, he wiped her elbow gently with the alcohol wipes and put a plaster on to cover the scratches. She squirmed a little due to the stinging burn she got from the alcohol wipes.
He picked up the phone and dialed the butler
Butler: "Young master...?"
Tae: "Bring the dinner to the cinema room"
He ordered and hung up.
He picked up his oversized shirt he threw on the bed earlier and made her wear it over her towel. Before buttoning it up, he tried to remove the towel covering her body. She immediately started to scuffle again making him lose his patience.
Tae: "Will you just stop this for a minute?" He shouted. Locking her arms and pressing it tightly against her body, he closed into her face.
Tae: "you really think You can fight me?
Like I said, you only escape because I let you."
She stopped and stared at him blinking nervously.
Tae: "I only wanted to take it off to button up the shirt" he lowered his voice this time.
Y/n: "I can do it myself"
He loosened his grip and she got up and turned away from him to take off her towel. Her timid behavior made him giggle silently to himself but he quickly switched his expression to a tight face as she turned to him after buttoning up her shirt. He took the towel from her and dried her hair gently.
Y/n: "it's enough", she said as she slid slowly into the duvet.
Tae: "What are you doing?"
Y/n: "I wanna sleep"
Tae: "No! we Are gonna have dinner and watch a movie"
Y/n: "I don't want to, I wanna sleep"
Tae: "I didn't give you options to choose"
He uncovered her by pulling the duvet away. Straddling her onto him, he headed into the cinema room. She gripped onto his untied robe, scared of falling and looked to her side, to avoid looking at his toned chest.

Y/n's PoV

He gently put me on the sofa bed opposite the big TV screen. I covered my legs in the soft blanket and snuggled into the corner. He sat down next to me with the plate of dinner and took a spoonful and extended it towards my mouth. I briefly glanced at him and took the spoon in my hand as well as the plate.
Y/n: "I can eat it myself, I'm not a child" I stated in a low tone.
It seemed he was trying to be consoling for what he's done. He was a lot gentler and his eyes appeared somewhat caring.

Was I just imagining it? I didn't know. Even if that was the case, I didn't want any of it from him, and I'm not giving him any chance either. I didn't even want to look at him. I slowly ate the dinner occasionally looking at the screen. It was some violent movie, car chases, gun shots and angry men growling, more of his style. He was focused on the screen with a bottle of beer. I wasn't interested at all. I felt drained out of any energy to even move. The immense tiredness easily pushed me into a deep sleep.

TAE's PoV

She was scared but still stubborn. Determined not to give me a chance to even touch her heart with any love or care. I gave her the plate and let her eat without bothering her. My attention was on the film and I looked at her after a while. She was fast asleep curled into the corner. I moved closer to her and took the plate away and wrapped her properly with the blanket. Gently lifting her head by holding her cheek, I tried to place a pillow underneath her. She sensed the warmth of my hand on her face. Covering my hand with hers she smiled in her sleep as if she recognized me.
"Tae...I...miss...you. Where did you go..?..."
She mumbled softly rubbing her cheek on my palm, still asleep.
This monster's heart just wanted to surrender to her pure love. I carefully enfolded her into my arms giving her all the loving warmth she deserved, not disturbing her sleep.
Tae: "Tae's right here baby...I missed you too...sooo much...but I've found you now just like you wanted...And I'll never lose you again..." I whispered making sure sure my soft kisses didn't disturb her. I switched off the TV and cuddled her into my chest, letting her breaths warm my cold heart.

Y/n's POV

Few hours later...
I slowly opened my eyes and uncovered the blanket covering my head. It was amazingly warm and comfortable, I didn't really want to get up. But I found myself cuddled in his arms lying on his chest.
I stopped moving. How did I even end up hugging him?! The deep sleep seemed to have made me incapable of remembering how I fell asleep, or even what happened when I was asleep.
I checked my shirt, it was still buttoned up. He was fast asleep, so I moved as slowly as I possibly can releasing myself from him. I got off the sofa bed and looked at him. He looked completely different to the animal he was few a hours ago. Somewhat fragile and loving. I found myself mesmerised and ended up gazing at him for longer than I expected. I forced myself to stop feeling any forms of positive feelings towards him. His feet were uncovered, so I pulled the blanket to cover them and left quickly.

I closed the book with a deep breath. "Hmmm. That ending wasn't as good as I expected, but never mind".
Tucking it back into the shelf, I naturally started to look for another one I could read. My fingers stopped running through the decked books as I heard a soft humming sound. My eyes searched through the gaps of the shelves to find the answer. It was him. I slowly stepped backwards on my toes trying to hide myself among the shelves. Brushing his hair gracefully with his long fingers he disappeared between the shelves. I couldn't see him anymore. I slowly made my way towards the door.

Before I could, his arms slowly coiled around my stomach. He gently attached his body to the back of mine.
"Mmmmnnnn..." he moaned softly snuggling his face into my neck.
"I know where you are just by your scent". He mumbled on my neck.
"Y/N aahhh...Why did you leave me?"

My heart skipped a beat hearing his question. It tugged on my heart shaking it slightly before I composed myself. A question I have a lot of explanation to do when my Tae asks me. But why am I shaken when he's asking me? Besides, he only meant why I left the cinema-room.
I stood still bewildered.

After a minute or so, he turned me around as I was unresponsive to his attention. He bent and tucked himself on my chest and guided my arms to wrap around him. He wasn't forceful but needy. He wanted my attention.
"y/n ahhh...Are you mad at me?"
I didn't answer.
"baby...please.... talk to me. I wanna hear your voice."
He begged still keeping himself enfolded in my arms. He softly kissed my scar and placed few more kisses on my neck. I still didn't respond and he slowly pulled away.
"will you read for me?"
He requested Stroking my cheek and looking into my eyes.
"what do you want me to read?" I asked him hiding my awe.
"So you will?"
He asked with a desperate smile.
"anything...It doesn't matter" he answered impatiently as his His eyes yearningly searched all over my face. I couldn't understand his behavior. Also, I couldn't decide whether I should be scared or surprised. He was a mystery.

He cupped my face with his big hands and brought our lips together. He wasn't rough. Gently pulling me up on my toes, he kissed deep to satisfy his yearning. He lifted one of my leg and wrapped it around his waist, and gently lifted me up to straddle him. I put my hands on his exposed chest, as his untied robe hung loosely on his shoulders. I was afraid to stop, in case the animal in him wakes up again. He continued to kiss deeper with deep breaths keeping his eyes closed. Meanwhile one of his hand randomly slid out a hardcover book from the shelf. Keeping me wrapped around him, he carried me to the sofa and made me sit. He broke the kiss reluctantly as there was no choice for him and placed the book in my hand.

"Go on..."
He placed a soft peck on my nose and sat down next to me. I opened the first page and started to read. The room was in deep silence and only my voice echoed as I started on the first page. He leaned his head on my shoulder and took one of my hand that was holding the book and placed it on his warm cheek. I paused from reading for a brief moment and then continued. He held it in place by placing his hand on top of mine as I read.

My heart raced faster and faster as the memories unfolded inside me. My fingers unconsciously started to softly pat his cheek due to habit. The weight of his head gradually became heavier as he fully rested it on my shoulder. He didn't hold my hand in place anymore. Yet, my hand was still on his cheek patting him.
His breaths were steady and calm. He was fast asleep. Tears flooded in my eyes but I didn't let it pour out. I tried to continue to read, but my words got stuck in my grief tightened throat.

I slowly took my hand off his cheek, bewildered at myself. I couldn't stay in there any longer and If I do will burst out crying. Lifting his head with my hand I slowly got up and placed one of the sofa cushion under his head for support. He didn't wake up. I stood up straight and the tears poured down cheeks. A loud whimper forced itself out of my heaving chest. I trapped it in by tightly shutting my mouth with both of my hands and slowly walked backwards watching him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 385 15
[ Mafia fiction] He was buring in anger and jealousy.He might kill that bastard if he lay his eyes on her. what happened when the fearless , merciles...
403K 15.5K 30
While he kissed to take your breath away and burn your heart with his sinful lips over your gleaming body, while he made your skin electricity with h...
33.4K 1.6K 12
I decided to take off my blindfold. And as soon as I took it off I was in the most beautiful, luxurious room which was decorated with roses and candl...
50 Shades of Blood By Mahisi

Mystery / Thriller

663 17 7
Mystery Thriller and Romance Warning content: cheating, crime scenes, murder, betrayal "We were never meant to be. And I think you knew that from th...