The Empire's Sun (Attack on T...

Av xxHeyDaydreamerxx

How far are you willing to go? For Love. For Power. For Revenge. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... Mer

Character's Profile (My Own)
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: The Trouble
Chapter 3: The Capital
Chapter 4: The Great City of Helio
Chapter 5: The Accused
Chapter 6: The Emperor
Chapter 7: The Predicament
Chapter 8: The Meeting
Chapter 9: The Betrothed
Chapter 10: The House Sterling
Chapter 11: The Duke
Chapter 12: The Questioning
Chapter 13: The Play Pretend
Chapter 14: The Time Spent
Chapter 15: The Tragedy
Chapter 16: The Trial
Chapter 17: The Celebration
Chapter 18: The Promise
Chapter 19: The Wish
Chapter 20: The Return
Chapter 21: The Eldian Military Force
Chapter 22: The Battle Against Titans
Chapter 23: The Return to the Great Empire of Aelius
Chapter 24: The Provocation
Chapter 25: The Polaris City
Chapter 26: The Palace
Chapter 27: The Welcome Ceremony
Chapter 28: The Eastern Territory
Chapter 29: The First Battle
Chapter 30: The Casualties
Chapter 31: The Unexpected Crisis
Chapter 32: The Special Class Beast?
Chapter 33: The 1st Division Commander
Chapter 34: The Other Woman
Chapter 36: The Ordinary Days

Chapter 35: The True Feelings Revealed

9 0 0
Av xxHeyDaydreamerxx

After the reunion of Ethan and his sister which made quite a scene everyone went to the cafeteria for lunch. The gang plus Oruo and Petra alongside the warrior unit were all curious about the woman, the only thing they know is that he is the commander's little sister. Petra even said that she almost lost all hope after she saw how the girl interacted with the commander, she even thought that the girl was his fianceé. They questioned the trio again about the woman's identity.

"So you are saying, you've never seen that girl before?" Petra asked.

"Yes, it is our first time seeing her as well." Armin answered.

"The Duke did say he has a sister how did we forgot that?" Eren muttered to himself.

"Oh so the commander talked personally to you guys?"

"Well, yes, since technically we live in his house." Eren said.

"Did you saw his fianceé?" Krista asked. "I mean it would be impossible for you not to, the commander would have probably brought her to his house, right?"

The trio looked nervously at each other before Armin answered that they didn't since they stayed quite far from where the guests were received. They weren't dignified guests anyway, the House Sterling simply provided them with assistance. Which is all a lie.

"I see. I'm really curious with the fianceé though. Hmm."

Mikasa sat quietly by herself, Armin then quickly shifted the topic back to the woman.

"I have heard about the woman by the way. She is Lady Eleanor, the Commander's little sister. Apparently she was away for quite some time due to her studies."

Pieck also gave additional information about the lady, and they all exchanged stories for the rest of the lunch.

Ethan and his sister, alongside Clyde and Curtis are all gathered inside his office. They reunited three years ago but his sister told him that there is something she had to do and they again went on their separate ways. The two of them shared updates on each other before getting down to business.

"What is the purpose of your visit?" Ethan asked her.

"I wanted to see my brother. And I wanted to help him. I am more than capable of doing so, I have studied really hard, and I have what it takes to help you. I already went on missions of different sorts. I am a mage, I can help you greatly with all the mana thing and you know-"

Ethan quickly cut off Eleanor.

"You are welcome to do so."

Eleanor looked at his brother, she blinked a few times before saying

"That's it? No reason for me to justify my involvement in this battle we are in?"

Ethan shook his head.

"That is easy. And suspicious. I know my brother has always been kind, but... Nevermind. I also came here for another reason by the way."

"What is it?" Ethan said.

"Where is she?" Eleanor asked.

Ethan simply raised an eyebrow. While the twins looked at each other grinning. This would definitely be a good show.

"Come on, brother. Don't play dumb."

"I am not sure who you are referring to." Ethan replied.

"You're fianceé." Eleanor said nonchalantly.

The twins are now snickering at the side.

"Do I have to spell it to you? What was her name again?"

"Mikasa." Curtis said in a low voice as he pretends to cough which earned him a look from Ethan.

"Right! Where is Lady Mikasa? I never had the chance to meet her. Isn't now the right time for me to do so? From what I have heard she is here."

"And you already know that she is not my fianceé. It was all fake. You know all this, I don't really have to repeat the story, its already a thing in the past El." Ethan said as he stood and looked outside the window.

"Then why do you keep on wearing that pendant? I have never seen you take that off. Isn't that a gift from her?" Eleanor inquired.

Right. The pendant. He received it four years ago, during that night. The night he fell in love with her, and the night he vowed to keep her safe.

"You haven't talked to her, have you?" Eleanor asked.

Clyde was the one to answer.

"The circumstances doesn't allow, Lady Eleanor."

"Were you forbidden to do so? Was it because of what happened? Brother?" Her gaze shifted from the twins to Ethan.

She was met with silence.

"I see, you are all cowards then." Eleanor said.

Curtis scowled at her statement.

"Are you afraid of being punished again? Do you regret it? What you did?

Ethan looked at Eleanor.

Does he regret it? No. Does he regret any of it? Absolutely no. Then whats holding him back? To be honest, the first time he arrived at the camp he saw Mikasa. But he pushed down the urge to go and meet her. What are they supposed to talk about anyway? The weather? Will the friendship still be there? Is he perhaps afraid to know if she is seeing someone? Did Mikasa finally told Eren?

Eleanor saw the look on his brother's face. So that's how it is huh.

"You never had the chance to tell her? Is that it? Its just the four of us here, spill it brother. Come on!"

Clyde and Curtis looked towards the Duke, all of them were anticipating his answer. He has never admitted anything. No one knew what he thought of Mikasa, he is definitely nice to her, but that was simply his upbringing. But he is definitely way nicer to her than any other girl, well except his sister.

"Alright. How about this, go ahead and meet her already. Figure out what you feel for her, come back and let's settle it." Eleanor said. "I know what you're gonna say, but just give it a try, okay?"

The twins nodded their heads in approval of Eleanor's idea. All of them in here have seen how selfless Ethan have been ever since he was a kid. The way he fulfilled his duty, to his family and to the empire. He deserve happiness as well. And if its with Mikasa, even if they have to be punished again, they don't care anymore. To hell with the imperial family!

Ethan finally speak.

"It'll only jeopardize everyone. The last thing I want is to-"

Eleanor cut him off, well its her privilege as his sister.

"Enough. We'll figure it out once you admit what you feel for her."

"She is simply someone who is under the rule of the empire. Thats it."

His answer made the twins dumbfounded. They almost facepalmed, they almost cursed on the stupidity of his statement, gotta remember that this man is the Duke of House Sterling.

"I'll pretend I didn't heard that." Eleanor said. "What I am asking is what is she to you?"

She then asked the twins the same question and they both answered that Mikasa is their friend, yes, even Curtis said that.

Clyde then interrupted the two.

"Your Grace, I think you should listen to Lady Eleanor."

"I am thinking the same thing." Curtis added.

Eleanor grinned at the twins support. She haven't met Mikasa but it looks like the twins are fond of her as well. Eleanor heard about his brother's crazy antics. She cannot really believe all those stories she heard if he didn't confirm it himself.

"Brother, go ahead."

Ethan took a deep breath. After a few seconds he finally answered.

"Alright." As he made his way outside.

Ethan went to find Mikasa, and with a stroke of luck he was able to find her immediately. It would be inappropriate to call for her on his office or go visit her in the barracks, this is the only way for him to talk to her. He found Mikasa near one of the clearings, sitting under a tree. She is alone as well, no Eren or Armin, which is quite an unbelievable sight since the trio are always together.

Ethan didn't approach her right away. He simply looked at Mikasa. Will it be alright for him to enter her life once again? Is it alright for him to do any of this? But before the man can turn his back, Mikasa looked at his direction. They both looked in each other's eyes, both taken by surpise. This is their very first encounter since that incident.

Mikasa then quickly stood up and bowed at Ethan in which he gave a nod.

"Did I disturb you?" Ethan asked.

Mikasa looked at him and shook her head. She didn't expected this.

"Mind if I join?"

"You're more than welcome."

After a few awkward minutes, Mikasa spoke.

"H-how have you been?"

Ethan didn't looked at Mikasa, he simply let his eyes wander elsewhere.

"Great. I have been preoccupied with a lot of things. But I am getting enough sleep."

"That's... good to hear."

"What about you?"

"The same."

Ethan was already used to her short replies. They spent a lot of time talking and taking walks together anyway. As they both stood awkwardly, the sun began to set. Their eyes both focused on the scene unfolding before them.

Ethan didn't really know what to say. Its been a long time after all. Mikasa feels the same way, she wanted to ask what happened after they left but it feels like he will dodge the question as well anyway. Ethan then remembered the reason why he went looking for Mikasa. It was to confirm how he feels.

Slowly, Ethan looked at the girl's direction. Then, his heart started to pound uncontrollably. As he looked at Mikasa's face, it felt like... he fell in love for her all over again. It was the same feeling he felt that night. The way the sunset illuminated her face as her hair was being carried by the wind. Ethan, knew this feelings. And now, he is not gonna suppress it any longer. He will act upon it.

Mikasa found Ethan looking at her, it made her blush, his gaze was so intense, and it was the first time she saw him look at her like that.

Then suddenly time stopped for both of them. Ethan was the first to speak.

"Mikasa, I think I'm-

Ethan was back at his office. The man can be seen sighing heavily, he kept on shoving his hair back, as he kept on pacing back and forth inside his office. The three people present, can only look at the man's pitiful state, they already have an idea what caused his unusual behavior. Eleanor can only shake her head in disbelief. Her brother had told them what happened.

Apparently, he was unable to tell her, because Eren and Armin suddenly appeared out of thin air and interrupted him and Mikasa. After a few exchange of greetings between Ethan, Eren and Armin, he bid goodbye saying that he would like to stay and chat but he has other things to attend to.

But the good thing is, Ethan was able to confirm his feelings. After all these years, he still loves her, his feelings remain unchanging.

"I am happy for you, brother. Now if you can stop with this pathetic display I would be happier." Eleanor said.

Ethan quickly went to his desk.

"I apologize. Its just, I have never dealt with this kind of thing before."

"Its alright. You still have a lot of time, the good thing is we, but most importantly, you, know where you stand. Its up to you how you would act on those feelings. Just promise me, do what your heart tells you." Eleanor then bid goodnight, with the twins following right behind her.

Ethan was left alone in his thoughts once again. He kept on recollecting the times he was with Mikasa, and he cannot help the smile creeping on his face. But one thing is clear, he loves Mikasa. He just hope that he will be able to tell her, before its too late.

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

15K 586 28
(NSFW warning and trigger warning!) "โ„‘'๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”จ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ถ ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฌ๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”ข. ๐”–๐”ฌ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ถ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ช๐”ถ ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฐ. โ„‘ ๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ซ'๐”ฑ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฏ...
879K 19.9K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...
10.2K 414 18
armin has never been more oblivious to anything else in his life. for such a smart person, he can't see what's right in front of his face, but there'...
1.2K 22 7
Just so you know, I won't make every character's personality the same as seen in the anime/manga they will be changed up slightly. Same as the relati...