The Empire's Sun (Attack on T...

By xxHeyDaydreamerxx

How far are you willing to go? For Love. For Power. For Revenge. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Character's Profile (My Own)
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: The Trouble
Chapter 3: The Capital
Chapter 4: The Great City of Helio
Chapter 5: The Accused
Chapter 6: The Emperor
Chapter 7: The Predicament
Chapter 8: The Meeting
Chapter 9: The Betrothed
Chapter 10: The House Sterling
Chapter 11: The Duke
Chapter 12: The Questioning
Chapter 13: The Play Pretend
Chapter 14: The Time Spent
Chapter 15: The Tragedy
Chapter 16: The Trial
Chapter 17: The Celebration
Chapter 18: The Promise
Chapter 19: The Wish
Chapter 20: The Return
Chapter 21: The Eldian Military Force
Chapter 22: The Battle Against Titans
Chapter 23: The Return to the Great Empire of Aelius
Chapter 24: The Provocation
Chapter 25: The Polaris City
Chapter 26: The Palace
Chapter 27: The Welcome Ceremony
Chapter 28: The Eastern Territory
Chapter 29: The First Battle
Chapter 30: The Casualties
Chapter 31: The Unexpected Crisis
Chapter 32: The Special Class Beast?
Chapter 33: The 1st Division Commander
Chapter 35: The True Feelings Revealed
Chapter 36: The Ordinary Days

Chapter 34: The Other Woman

11 0 0
By xxHeyDaydreamerxx

Its been a week since Ethan's return. He spent the entire time training his knights and holding meetings. It was rare to see him outside of his room aside from doing those two things.

Some think that the commander's return is truly a blessing, ever since he came back there were not much beasts for the whole week. Those who are injured are now fully healed, their regular duties are being carried on as well.

One night Eren, Armin and Mikasa went to look for Curtis and Clyde. They asked some knights about the twins' whereabouts and were told where they were staying. As the trio made their way to where the twins stayed, they met Sir Michael, again. He wore the same bored expression, and the trio bowed at him. They were taken aback when he spoke.

"Looking for some trouble again?"

The trio stopped on their tracks.

"Don't worry I won't stop you." Sir Michael then began to walk away.

Once he was out of sight Eren spoke.

"What the hell is his problem?"

"I don't know but it doesn't matter right now. Come on." Armin said.

They quicken their pace and was able to reach the place where the twins are staying. Armin knocked at the door, but to their surprise the one who opened it was none other than

"Captain Levi?"

"What are you brats doing here?" Levi said.

The trio were frozen at their spot. But was saved by Hange.

"Oh! Did you come looking for these two?" she gestured her hand towards someone.

By now everyone knew already about the history between the trio and the House Sterling. Though the story is not fully revealed. It was thanks to the scene made by Sir Michael, for someone who is always bored and somehow reluctant to speak, surprisingly he was the one who talked about it.

Once they peek inside the room they saw Clyde and Curtis playing a game called chess. Hange let the trio inside. The twins didn't even acknowledge their presence it seems like they were engrossed in playing.

After a few moments.

"I won." Clyde stated.

"Arghhhh." Curtis groaned.

"That's the 8th time today. Come on brother are you sure you're even trying?" Clyde said.

Curtis closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He then slammed his hands on the table before saying

"Let's go again."

"No can do. We still have a lot to do."

"Fine." Curtis said grumpily.

"Besides, we have visitors." Clyde said as he looked at the trio.

"Well then I am off to bed." Curtis said as he stand up.

He walked past the trio but before he went out of the door he bid them all goodnight, Hange and Levi followed not long after leaving the four of them.

"I apologize for his behavior." Clyde said as he stood up. He went to the kitchen and brought back a tray containing some tea and refreshments.

"Tea?" Clyde offered them.

The trio simply nodded.

Clyde began to serve them some tea. The scene looks familiar, it was like they were back five years ago. Once Clyde finished he sat down.

"What made you visit?" asked Clyde.

"N-Nothing really in particular." Armin said as he fiddled with the teacup's handle.

"You all grew, obviously." Clyde said as he sip his tea. "I never thought you would all join the military, especially you Armin. But times change, and so does people."

"Yeah. Actually, we..." Armin nervously began his sentence.

"You want to apologize?" Clyde said catching the trio off guard.

Well, who wouldn't want to apologize. It was on their priority list once they met them again, but most importantly, they missed the twins and the Duke.

"Yes." Eren said. "We feel really ashamed of what happened." He was surprisingly calm. "We don't know how to repay any of you. We want to apologize for everything we have caused, and also we came here because we want to see you both."

Clyde remained silent.

"But that spiky-haired scowling man just went to bed." Eren added.

His remark made Clyde chuckle. He'd be lying if he says he doesn't miss the trio. He took care of them most of the time. Curtis may look like he doesn't feel the same way but that isn't true. But just as Clyde said a while ago, times change. There are things they cannot tell the trio, not because they don't want to, but because they will end up getting hurt.

"I can call him if you want, but you still have me here anyway. And also, you do not have to apologize. We were the ones who decided to aid you three. You do not owe us anything." Clyde said with a smile.

They talked for a few hours, Eren talked about their military experiences, Armin about his experiences in doing experiments, and Mikasa talked for a few times about killing titans and such. Clyde told them about being the Duke's right hand man and Curtis being recognized as a knight. He didn't gave away any information about what happened after they left though and no one dared to ask.

"So, how did your friends react? After knowing that we are acquainted?" Clyde asked.

"They were shocked of course." Armin said excitedly.

Eren and Mikasa can see how happy Armin is as he talked with Curtis. It was like he was telling his older brother about his achievements. They told him about Petra's reaction as well, the way she kept fawning over the Duke and also how everyone was excited to see the Duke in action, them included.

"His Grace has always been popular with girls after all. But he has a contender, the Duke of House Collins, I believe you have seen him at the ceremony." says Clyde.

"We have seen him. Was he the one called a genius?"

Clyde nodded his head. Then they went silent.

After a few moments, Curtis barged inside the room. He doesn't look angry whatsoever. He simply callled for Clyde saying its an emergency, they both bid goodbye to the trio and went on their separate ways.

Early the next morning the knights of the 1st Division were gathered. It was said that someone would be arriving at the eastern territory. The others weren't required to gather but the the gang decided to see what was the fuss all about.

After a few minutes everyone stood in attention as a woman in horseback arrived, accompanied by some knights. After she got down from her horse she removed her cloak revealing a beautiful woman with long wavy hair. This woman is definitely a noble. She has an aura full of elegance as she scanned the crowd seemingly looking for someone. Everyone stood frozen as they looked at her. Someone even bravely muttered the word, beautiful. Then suddenly someone came forward to welcome the woman.

"We welcome you to the eastern territory. We all hope you had a wonderful travel." It was Sir Bernard.

The woman nod in acknowledgment. Sir Bernard was about to lead her somewhere when she suddenly asked,

"Where is he? I want to see him."

Even her voice is lovely.

The woman didn't say in particular who is the person she is looking for. Her question made some people anticipate who the mystery person is.

"The commander is busy. We can go see him after you got settled down first."

"I'll see him first. Let's go."

But before she can even move from her spot the person she is looking for arrived. The woman quickly gave a bow.

"It is always a pleasure to be in your presence, Your Grace."

Ethan stood a few inches away from the woman, it was the first time he came out of his room for other reason. He then gave a nod. After the woman received Ethan's acknowledgement, she quickly ran towards him, though still full of elegance the huge smile on her face is extremely visible. She then jumped at him as she placed her arms on his neck, Ethan then gave her a quick spin before he let her down slowly, the two then remained on the embrace. Ethan's arms wrapped around the woman's waist.

Her action taken everyone aback but most importantly Eren, Armin and Mikasa. The twins didn't said anything about the Duke being in a romantic relationship. Armin saw Mikasa, she was surprised but her expression quickly changed. She narrowed her eyes on Ethan and the woman.

Armin then scanned the other's expression. They have the same surprised, mouth-agaped wide-eyed look, plastered on their faces but when he looked at the knights expression alongside Sir Bernard they all have soft smiles, and are all looking fondly at the two.

Clyde and Curtis then appeared.

"They're cute." Clyde said.

"Don't you think they're both being overly dramatic?" Curtis retorted.

"Come on, just let them be." he says as he nudged his brother, Curtis simply rolled his eyes.

After a few more seconds the woman let go of Ethan but she held his hands and looked at his eyes affectionately. Ethan can be seen with a smile on his face as well.

Then the woman spoke, her words then made everything clear.

"I missed you, brother."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381 20 10
Your name is (y/n), your now a junior in high school and ready to do as much as you can to enjoy it! You always dreamed of being a songwriter to expr...
723 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
1.2K 14 12
(Eren x Armin x Mikasa) Eren, Mikasa and Armin are all in toxic relationships. Whenever they meet up, they tell eachother how they should leave their...
242K 5.5K 30
πŸ”žThis is a very dirty Eremika fanfic, if you are not mature enough please click away. That being said: In an alternate universe where the Yeager bro...