๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ | ๐‘.๐‘๐ž๐ข๐ ๏ฟฝ...

Autorstwa allykenzieee

โ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง...โž ๐Ÿ•Š.ห™โŠน... Wiฤ™cej

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ

๐“๐ฐ๐จ

1K 37 5
Autorstwa allykenzieee

Tango with Fandango

It had been only a couple of weeks since Wrestlemania week. There has not been that much for Harley, though she has gotten a chance to be in more matches, which has been great. Though not much has changed personal life wise.

Tonight was another taping of Raw, she was not booked for a match but of course she still showed up and did her own thing. She watched the matches for a while before heading to find her friends.

So far with the new girls Harley had gotten along with them pretty well, specially with Jojo. The two were only a year apart so it was easy to relate and talk about things. Harley would say sheprefered her over Eva Marie.

"Hey, what's up." Harley stopped in a hallway finding Jojo looking like she was waiting.

"I'm just waiting for Eva. She is talking to Mark and Jane." Jojo explained. "She's talking about maybe dancing with Fandango." She told her.

Harley had a look of surprise, "Wow, I didn't know she could dance." She said which only prompted Jojo to shrug her shoulders. "Well, I'm going to find Trin and Arianne, I'll see you around." She excused herself bidding her goodbyes with the girl.

Harley usually traveled with the two girls so now she was going to find them. She found them changed into their street clothes after having changed from their ring gear.

"You guys did great out there." She told them to pull them in each for a hug. They both thanked her and pulled away from the bug.

"I need to tell you what this one is thinking." Trin points to Ariane. Harley waits a moment allowing Trinity to continue, "She wants to get someone else to do our gear."

Harley gasped, snapping her head to Ariane who merely shrugged in response. "You're going against Sandra?" She questioned.

Everyone knows that Sandra is the best at what she does, she's done all of gear since they've started. Although Harley understood Ariane's frustrations, she thought that it could end up blowing up in her face. 

"It's not that big of a deal." She defended.

Harley shook her head playfully, "Wait till Sandra finds out. She will eat you alive." She said, making Trin agree and laugh a little bit.

"Girl bye." Arianna flipped her hair dramatically as she walked away from the other two girls. Though they all knew it was playful.

❀ ˖⁺⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

The following day Harley found herself going to lunch with Jojo after having worked out together that morning. With Eva Marie's boyfriend visiting her, Jojo didn't want to feel like she was intruding so she opted to hang out with someone else.

The two sat down and ordered their food and drinks before falling into a conversation. It was mostly about wrestling and working out but they did talk about their personal lives.

"So you're never going to believe what I found out about Eva." Jojo looked up from the plat of food that had arrived not too long ago.

Harley looked up skeptically, "What?" She questioned.

"So you know how she's doing this whole thing with Fandango right?" Haley nodded at the words, "So she told Mark and Jane she had dance experience. But she told me literally right after her meeting that she had absolutely no experience or background." She finished, making Harley's jaw drop slightly.

Everyone knew lying is a big no-no in the WWE. You just don't do that, it makes you look bad and it could get you in serious trouble. Eva lying to Mark and Jane will definitely come back to bite her in the ass. Harley was all for getting that push but having to lie to get there, it's just kind of sad.

"You're kidding." She dropped her fork on her plate, shocked by what she heard. "Jojo, that's so bad."

The newbie nodded her head, "I know."

"I hope for her sake, she pulls through or else she's gong to make her and Fandango look stupid." Harley commented.

❀ ˖⁺⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

Today was the day that Eva would be maybe dancing and all of us girls out by the ring waiting to see how it goes. I will admit I don't have high hopes but I would be glad for her to prove that wrong.

Monday Night Raw was only a few hours short of starting. But they all stood in the empty stadium as they finished getting it ready for when the show started. The group of girls stood off in front as Eva Marie came out with Jane, Mark, and Fandango.

"I'm so nervous for her." Natalya had her hands together up to her chest. "What do you guys think?" She turned to her fellow divas.

Trinity shrugged, "I mean if she pulls it off then props to her."

Harley nodded in agreement, if this is how Eva wanted to get recognized then good for her. If she was able to pull it off good then for her, But with that being said there wasn't that much confidence in her.

"I mean it's her fault for not being truthful." Nikki spoke up. Halrey column't blamer her for the hostility shown.

Harkey turned to Jojo, "How do you feel about it?"

The younger girl shrugged, "I don't know, I just hope she doesn't embarrass herself."

As the four on the stage got cued up with the music and instructions, the divas on the floor play fought with one another like little kids trying to pass time.

Finally Fandango's music came on, grabbing their attention. Right from the beginning Eva Marie's entrance was awkward. It was clear she wasn't sure what movements to do or where to stop. But as Fandango came out to perform the actual dance part it only got worse. She had absolutely no clue as to what she's doing. He was giving her instructions the whole time.

Harley felt second hand embarrassment. Everything in her told her to look away because it physically hurt to see it. The look on Marks and Jane's faces was not one of impressed.

Harley looked at her friends and they all read the same expression as if they had no clue what they had watched. As it came to an end Jane walked away visibly angry and Fandango too. Mark pulled Eva aside to speak with her.

"Oooh someones in trouble." Nikki commented.

Natlay seemed to notice when Jane walked away, "Did anyone see how angry she was?" She asked, earning nods from them.

Harley shook her head, "She should've known better." She commented in regards to Eva.

❀ ˖⁺⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

After the disastrous thing that was Eva Marie's attempt to dance the girl all headed in their own directions. Unfortunately there was another disastrous situation with the two members of the Funkadactyls. After learning from Trinity that there gear was worse, Harley had to admit she let out a laugh. It was funny to all of them so there was no offense taken.

She herself had also gotten some new gear. Except hers did come from Sandra. It was different from what she usually wore. It was usually low rise latex/leather pants with gold studs and jewels and a cropped strappy top that had detail on the bust part. She had the same pair in white two.

It was a lot less revealing then what Sandra had made for her. Courtesy of the media and creative team wanting more ideas for Harley character.  Now she wore a two piece matching set that showed a lot more skin then she was used to, "Sandra!" She yelled as she approached the seamstress.

The older woman had an excited smile on her face, "Did it fit you alright? Let's see it." She asked.

Harley looked at two Trinity and Ariane who held excited smiles as well. Reluctantly with encouraging looks from them, share removed the way to big zip-up.

"Girl you look cute. See this is what I want our gear to be like." Ariane complimented as she went to see the girls gear closer. "I want all of our goodies showing just enough."

"I feel weird."Harley covered her thoughts with her hands.

"Why?" They all questioned simultaneously. They thought she looked great.

She shrugged, "I feel like I look weird."

Trinity shook her head, "Girl you look hot and badass." She grabbed her fiance who was passing by his arm," I'm giving you permission to answer this. Doesn't she look hot?" She pointed at Harley.

Jon looked confused but Trinity only urged for his answer, "Girl you look fire." He said before walking away.

"Oooh girl, we can find you a man with that look." Arianna gushed. "Maybe someone here." She pretends to browse around.

Harley shook her head laughing. "You're being too much right now. I'm walking away." She grabbed her long zip up.

"Look at that booty." Arianne continued.

She shook her head laughing a bit before she continued down the halls. As she passed by the training room she saw Joe sitting there alone looking at his phone.

"Hey." She made her way towards him.

He looked up, setting his phone down, "Hi." He greeted her, "You got a match?" He questioned noticing the lack of clothing she had on.

She nodded, "Yeah, so I'm just trying on my new gear."

"Let's see it." He smiled but she just shook her head no,  "Why not?"

"My gear was never as revealing as what I'm wearing now."

His eyebrows furrowed, "Do you not like it or do you just not want to show it?"

"I like it. I just–" She cut herself off. "I'm a little insecure I guess. Like maybe people think it's slutty. Or think that my body doesn't fit right with these types of outfits." She was always honest with Joe. She and him could have the deepest conversations if they wanted to.

"I think it's perfect." He told her.

She gave him a small smile, "You haven't even seen it." She challenged.

"I meant your body. Well all of you is." He corrected making her blush embarrassingly.  "You work hard for yourself and your body, don't be ashamed of wanting to show off the work that has definitely paid off." He encouraged her. "And who cares that other people think, not many can do what you sacrifice your body for, that's why they come watch us do it."

She laughed a little at the end of his words, "Thank you."

"So let's see it." She removed the zip-up once more. "You look beautiful. No bullshit. I guarantee you people will only be jealous they can't pull it off like you can."

She pulled him in for a hug, "You're so sweet." She told him as he hugged her back.

"Roman, you guys are next." One of the producers called for him.

She pulled away and went to walk back to find her friends, "Good luck on your match, I'll be watching." She told him. "Spear someone for me."

"You got it."

˙

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

12.1K 376 28
serยทenยทdipยทiยทty /หŒserษ™nหˆdipษ™dฤ“/ noun an unplanned fortunate discovery.
4K 78 1
They say, "Behind every great man stands a great woman". But behind the Universal Champion and the Tribal Chief is a different breed of woman, a forc...
465K 12K 136
Book dedicated to WWE's Bloodline Roman Reigns, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso and Solo Sikoa. Highest Rankings #1 in The Bloodline 5/18/23 #1 Solo Sikoa 6/14/23...