Prince Behind the Pages

By Kaiburr

I wanted to know his name, his face, his voice--everything I knew about him was through the words written dow... More

prologue
one~ Her
two - His
three ~ Her
four- His
five ~ Her
six - His
seven ~ Her
eight - Him
nine ~ Her
ten - Him
eleven ~ Her
twelve - Him
thirteen ~ Her
fourteen - Him
sixteen - Him
seventeen ~ Her
eighteen - Him

fifteen- Her

6.7K 386 21
By Kaiburr

Arthur was getting things from his locker, gathering books in his hands.
I knew I had to do this; my heart pounded excitedly in my chest screaming at me to finally get the answer it wanted--the name of the person I loved. The person who i knew only through the pages of a journal given to me a month ago.
I walked up to him slowly; my hands shaking nervously in the pockets of my jacket.
"Hey A." My voice trembled a bit. I didn't look at him as I stared blankly at the floor.
"Hey Cassidy."
I breathed inwardly, relieved that I finally found him.
"Did you want to hang out later, maybe eat lunch together?" I asked finally looking up. My heart instantly slowed down, starting to beat in sync again when I met his eyes. I tried to smile, but failed making it seem forced. What was wrong with me right now?
He was silent for a few seconds, looking at me with confusion, before nodding his head yes and smiling. Arthur closed his locker, bidding me goodbye as he away walked away through the empty hall.
~~~~~
A/N IT ISNT OVER YET. More surprises are yet to come..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

readers By smhhh

Short Story

43K 64 8
shhhhhhh.
619K 10.5K 38
(COMPLETED AND EXTREMELY CRINGY AT TIMES. MANY PLOT HOLES TOO LOL. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.) When 17-year-old Danielle Brooks is caught for underground fi...
190K 690 25
18+ ပါ။ စောက်ပတ်ထဲလိုးမသွင်းခင် လုပ်မယ့်ဟာတွေ ရေးမှာ။ ညစ်ညမ်းစာတွေပါ။
23.2K 581 104
This is the story of Naruto's fraternal twin sister, Anna Uzumaki who was separated from her brother at birth during the nine tails attack in order t...