Amy and Rory: an au

By SmillanIsCanon

More

Rory
Amy
The date
Their first time
Rorys college dance
Rorys graduation
Amys decision
7 years later
Amys 27th birthday
Babies
The pregnancy
Discussing baby names
Rorys 28th Birthday
Callum
Callum part 2
Amy gives birth
Bethany's first birthday
2 years later
Their double date with Abi and Jeff
The aftermath of the date
Amys 31st Birthday
Christmas party
Amy and Callum
Amy and Rorys 3rd wedding anniversary
Paris
Paris part 2
Paris Part 3
Back from Paris
Twins
Jessica and Arthur
Alone time...sort of
Date night
The hotel room
The hotel room part 2
5th wedding anniversary
5th anniversary part 2
5th anniversary part 3
Lip gloss
Amy questions Rory
The letter
Unpacking
DVD night
Bath
The Twins first birthday
The fire
Amy wakes up
Visitors
Home
I love you
I love you too
Valentines Day
Amy and Abi
2am
5 years later: Disney World

Picnic in the park

126 4 0
By SmillanIsCanon

It was a beautiful summers day, Bethany had just turned 9 months old, Amy and Rory had got married the month before and the three of them were enjoying a picnic in the park, Amy had her head in Rory's lap and was looking up at him with Bethany sat on her stomach.

"You're so handsome from this angle" she smiled and kissed his hand.

"I thought I was handsome from every angle?" He winked at her and laughed.

"Of course you are darling husband, but even more so from this angle" she smiled again and looked at Bethany who was playing with one of her toys. "She's so perfect".

"Yeah she is, and so are you" he started playing with her hair, "I love you".

"I love you too" she took hold of Bethany and sat up, sitting her on her lap, "Rory"

"Yeah?"

"I want another one"

"Another what? Sandwich? Because we're out of those, we have sausage rolls though" he reached over to the picnic bag.

"No" she carefully grabbed his hand, "I mean another baby". She looked at him as he looked back at her.

"Really?"

She smiled and nodded, "Bethany is amazing, the first time I gave birth and saw Callum for the first time was pretty amazing even though I gave him up, I want another go at it".

Rory smiled and held Amy's hand properly, "nothing would make me happier, lets have another baby" he leaned over and kissed her and she kissed him back. "I love you so much".

"I love you too, so so much".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.6K 67
Alexia pond is baby sister to Amelia pond. When they met the doctor at a young age they both knew they wanted to go with him, but didn't know how lon...
4.4K 356 39
The Doctor has his daughter back, and her birthday is coming up. Like any good father, he wants to make it special. What happens when he gets caught...
23.4K 542 54
'People change, things go wrong. Shit happens, but life goes on'