Alpha Dylan

By Loveme105

"We have a feisty one," he mumbled, tracing kisses down my neck, settling just above my breasts as he admired... More

Chapter 1 | You Brought Me To A Club?
Chapter 2 | Don't Stare
Chapter 3 | Wasted Nights
Chapter 4 | What's So Funny?
Chapter 5 | Brotherly Love
Chapter 6 | The News
Chapter 7 | The Arrival
Chapter 8 | Need An Assistant?
Chapter 9 | The Call
Chapter 10 | Don't Tease Me
Chapter 11 | Longline Lake
Chapter 12 | Running In The Rain
Chapter 13 | Flames
Chapter 14 | Pain
Chapter 15 | The Claws Are Out
Chapter 16 | Diner Dash
Chapter 17 | Long Lost Family
Chapter 18 | You Call Yourself An Alpha?
Chapter 19 | Forest Fights
Chapter 20 | No Pack Of Mine
Chapter 21 | Pressure
Chapter 22 | Who Are You?
Chapter 23 | Road Trip
Chapter 24 | I'm Not Leaving You
Chapter 25 | Surprise
Chapter 26 | A Monster
Chapter 27 | Was It Really Love?
Chapter 28 | I Want It
Chapter 29 | Sweater Weather
Chapter 30 | I Like You In Pink
Chapter 31 | The Party
Chapter 32 | Don't Play Dumb
Chapter 33 | Family Reunion
Chapter 34 | Secrets
Chapter 35 | Lone Wolf
Chapter 36 | What Are You Hiding?
Chapter 37 | The Truth
Chapter 38 | The Betrayal
Chapter 39 | Is This What Death Feels Like?
Chapter 40 | Relief
Chapter 41 | What Did I Miss?
Chapter 42 | Tearful Truths
Chapter 43 | Corrupted Memories
Chapter 44 | Is This Just A Game?
Chapter 45 | The Accident
Chapter 46 | Did I Say That Out Loud?
Chapter 47 | Coming To Blows
Chapter 48 | Broken
Chapter 49 | A Fresh Start
Chapter 51 | Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1.0- Jared's Second Chance
Bonus Chapter 2.0- Jared's Second Chance
ARE YOU READY?
THE HUNT
TAMING HIM

Chapter 50 | Pour Your Heart Out

74.4K 2.2K 473
By Loveme105

It had been over two weeks since Salah had broken the bond for Jared, and he was honestly doing so much better. It was as if he had found himself again. He woke up smiling, and was socialising a lot more than he was before.

I had told him everything about our Mother, once I was certain that he was doing a little better, and how she had been the one to contact Dylan so he could save us. He took it well, being a little shocked at first, but admitted he still hated her, and he was ready to move on from everyone who had wronged him.

Dylan had continued to train him privately, and they had had three sessions already. He was learning a lot, and was always super excited to get home and tell me everything that Dylan has shown him.

I was currently in Dylan and I's bedroom, putting on a little bit of makeup, after Dylan had told me to go and get ready, and I had butterflies in my stomach, wondering what it could be.

"He didn't tell you anything?" asked Gia, plaiting my long chestnut hair for me, securing it tightly.

"Nope," I said, applying a thin layer of blush to my cheeks, smiling at the finished product. "He just told me to dress up nicely and be done by three."

"Ugh, I want a man. I'm so bored of these assholes I end up meeting," moaned my best friend, causing me to laugh.

"Your mate is out there somewhere, Gia."

"Well, he needs to hurry up and find me before I start losing this dramatic libido of mine," she said, swinging her ponytail over  her shoulder.

"You've got Matthew," I chuckled, rolling my eyes.

"I'm not even sure he remembers us hooking up. I'm too scared to ask," she muttered, raising an eyebrow, smiling.

"He's doing so much better though," I replied, checking myself out in the mirror, flattening down my black and white plaid dress, pulling up my tights.

"He is," agreed Gia. "Did you ever speak to him about why he followed Alpha Paul's orders?"

I nodded, sighing. "Yes. He said he remembers Alpha Paul telling them all that Dylan was planning an attack to take over our pack, and kill them all because he saw them as weak. He said it's still hazy, but he thought he was protecting the pack and me. Paul was telling people that Dylan was abusive, so I guess they thought they were doing the right thing."

"Oh my god, thank the Moon Goddess he's gone!"

I nodded, pushing the thought of my old Alpha to the back of my mind. "Shit! It's three o'clock! I have to go!"

Running down the stairs, taking two at a time, I was careful not to slip, but I skidded got a stop when I saw Dean and Matthew standing at the front door, both dressed in shirts and smart pants, causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"What are you two doing here?" I questioned, laughing as Dean held his hand out for me.

"May we escort you, Miss Mason?"

"You may, would you care to tell me where you are both taking me?" I teased, laughing.

"I'm afraid that is classified information, sweetheart," he replied and I smiled as I linked arms with both boys, waving at Gia behind me as she blew me a kiss.

"I appreciate you both making an effort," I chuckled, looking at Dean and Matthew's matching smart pink shirts, the sleeves rolled up, showing off their muscular forearms.

"We're just following orders," said Matthew, flashing his teeth at me.

Anxiety started to flow throughout my veins, making me feel jittery, as if I couldn't keep still. We turned the corner towards the forest, and the boys sped up their pace, gently pulling me along with them as I gazed around, feeling unsure as to where we were heading.

The sun shone above me, beaming down onto us, causing warmth to radiate across my skin, goosebumps appearing as excitement overcame me.

Suddenly, Dean and Matthew released me, taking a few steps back. "Right through there."

I was pointed into the direction of the forest, a few large oak trees dotted in front of me, swaying slowly in the wind.

"Enjoy," teased Dean as they walked away, chuckling between each other. I turned back towards the trees, pushing past them, coming to a large opening, where multiple bushes and trees were decorated with dozens of roses, twinkly lights scattered through the branches, causing me to gasp.

I smiled, walking slowly towards the roses, tracing the velvet-like petals with my soft fingertips, enjoying the silky feeling of them against my skin. Gazing to my right, I noticed a sign shaped like an arrow, pointing past the tree, down towards a stream.

I followed the arrow, rounding the corner to see my beautiful mate standing in front of me, dressed in a smart blue shirt and pants, the material flush against his skin, giving me a great view of his defined muscles.

He beamed at me, surrounded by bunting made out of rose petals, looping onto branches and floating around us, even more shining lights hooked onto the end of trees.

A blanket was set up on the grass covered floor, an array of mouth watering food gracing it, causing my stomach to rumble.

"Dylan," I gasped in amazement, throwing my arms around him, burying my face into his neck. "This is incredible."

"Not as incredible as you," he replied, planting a quick kiss on the top of my head, pulling away, looking me up and down, his eyes turning darker as he took in my form fitting dress, my breasts pushed up slightly.

"I love you," I mumbled, smiling.

"I love you more," he said, leaning forward to capture my lips, moving them against me possessively, his arms circling around my waist, pulling me to his hard chest tightly.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, massaging it with my nails, making Dylan moan into my mouth, before pulling away, grabbing my hands from his neck and holding them in his.

"Clara, I want to say something," said Dylan, taking a deep breath, shifting his weight from one foot to another, seeming nervous, causing me to furrow my brows, confusion overwhelming me.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm more than okay, baby," he reassured, chuckling to himself. "I love you more than life itself, and I couldn't be more grateful that I was given you as my mate, especially after seeing how some people's pairings end up. You're already an amazing Luna, and everyone loves you."

"I'm so proud of everything you've overcome, and I couldn't be more excited to spend the rest of my life with you by my side. I know I told you that a mate was something that I was never really looking forward to, because I saw how losing my Father destroyed my Mother, despite her being good at hiding it, but I couldn't have been more wrong. You are my reason for living now, and you've taught me what love is."

I swallowed back my tears, smiling up at my mate as he poured his heart out to me, causing my my own to swell.

"That's why, Clara Mason, I'm asking you, will you marry me?"

I watched in shock as Dylan pulled a box from his pocket, slowly moving down onto one knee in front of me, holding out the box and popping it open, the shiny crystal covered ring sparkling in the light; a reflection of rainbows dancing across my face.

"Are you joking?!" I asked excitedly, tears welling up in my eyes.

"This would be a pretty sick joke, don't you think?" laughed my mate, raising a brow, smirking at me. "So...?"

"Oh my God, Dylan, yes!" I exclaimed, wrapping my arms around him, tears streaming down my face as happiness overcame me, radiating out of me.

"Try it on," whispered my mate, gently placing the ring on my finger, sliding it on, smiling to himself as he realised it fit perfectly.

"It's so beautiful, I love it!"

"I love you," he said, caressing the side of my cheek, wiping away a single tear using the pad of his thumb.

"I love you too."

I studied the glorious ring, the simple and small crystal being just my taste, never being a lover of anything flashy or over the top.

"Oh!" I gasped, locking eyes with my mate. "I have something I want to say too!"

"What's that?"

"I'm pregnant!"

.......................................................

Omg! Yay!

I hope you're enjoying the triple update today!

Please vote and comment as it really helps me out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9M 234K 42
After an Alpha has given up looking for their mate, and they need a Luna to help run the pack, they will organise an event known as The Whipping. Fe...
101K 5.6K 140
A perfectly planned and coordinated cross country trip sends a young woman's world spiraling out of control with lifelong secrets coming to light, ke...
2.4M 73.8K 50
#2 in Werewolf 12/05/18 Mated to a Beta and marked by his Alpha. A unique twist on the clichรฉd possessive Alpha stories. "W-what are you doing?" I s...
1.7M 69.7K 70
"You're angry, frustrated. You want some form of release. I can help you with what you want." I drop my hand to trace the edge of his wrist sensually...