Steve and Bucky's daughter y/n

By HoldenGrey0

Y/n is the 12 year old daughter to Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes. A child genius much like her uncle Tony sta... More

[1]"Goddamn it Y/N not again !!"
[2]"Who the HELL got blood on my new carpet?!?!"
[3]"When we first found out you had been created"
[4]"Have fun my little queen"
[5]"Im glad you like it kid, you deserve it"
[6]"Ok Stevie, we'll be waiting here"
[7]"Good boy"
[8]"Ready, set, kill!"
[9]"Its rogers-BARNES, thank you"
[10]"Hey buck! Catch!"
[11]"Watch the begonias!"
[12]"Captain america cant play frisbee!"
[13]"Always, Sergeant"
[14]"You want to know how he disappeared"
[15]"it's called lento placido"
[16]"DO YOU STILL THINK TRUMPETS ARE COOL PETER?!"
[17]"i can do this until dinner"
[18]"y/n, please climb down from that bookcase"
[19]"is this common?"
[21]"goodnight guys"
[22]"oh stevie"
[23]"Do you think theres another spiderman in the world?"
[24]"boys you're going to hurt yourselves"
Turning point
[26]"happy birthday peter"
[27]"what kind of powers"
[28]"why are we smothering the children?"
[29]"she's never full"
[30]"I get them sometimes to"
[31]"you won't tell anyone?"
[32]"what if they don't stop?"
[33]"it's the school"
[34]"Eat"
[35]"I dont know what's wrong"
[36]"Have a good day"
[37]"Are you ok?"
[38]"Whats happening?!"
[39]"Higher dose!"
[40]"It's interesting...."
[41]"Ok... no more"
[42]"Calm down babygirl"
Not all those who wander are lost
[44]"I thought they were gone?"
[45]"Do you know where you are?"
[46]"Do you remember?"
[47]"I have no idea"
[48]"That wasn't a dream"
[49]"what the hell?"
[50]"DO SOMETHING!"
[51]"I'm so glad she's stubborn"
[END]"So, what's next year?"
*One-shot book*
Adjusting - 15 months
Genius? - 18 months
Zoo - 6 years old
Attached - 7 years old
2nd suspension - 7 years old
Joyride - 8 years old
cinema trip - 9 years old
Insomnia meetups - 10 years old

[20]"I'm not getting involved"

906 14 1
By HoldenGrey0

As soon as you arrived at the compound Peter was waiting outside for you, "y/n! What happened after you left?"

You put your finger to your lips telling him to be quiet and walked around the outside of the building, gesturing him to follow. You ended up by some flower beds and a greenhouse one of the janitors uses to grow vegetables, and stepped inside.

"Woah it's hot in here, how have these tomatoes not died" stated Peter as he plucked one off and ate it. "Anyway what happened after you left? Have you been suspended again?"

Getting comfy on an overturned plant pot you just shrugged. "Well I'm not suspended but I did get sent home. But you can't talk about it because dad said he would keep this one a secret AND I got frozen yogurt".

"WHAT! I'm only allowed yogurt if I've done well on a test! And that one time Tony accidentally blasted me but it was a bribe so I wouldn't tell anyone".

This made you laugh hard, "he blasted you! Did it hurt?"

"Yes it hurt! He even offered to let me shoot him back but it probably would have hurt him more so I didn't but he was freaking out a bit".

The last comment made you laugh even more, "he said you could shoot him back? Stop I'm gonna pee from laughing".

That made Peter laugh too although he tried to hide it by eating another tomato.

"Woah look at this Pete. Each one of these draws has different seeds in, there must be like fifty of them".

"Oh cool they have vegetables and flowers! Let's plant some, I'm picking a pumpkin!"

You picked through the packets for a long time deciding on pumpkins, sunflowers and chillis.

You each picked up a trowel and began scooping small amounts of soil into pots. "Let's use this giant one for the sunflower and let's plant the pumpkin outside in one of the flower beds".

Placing the chillis and sunflowers pots at the back of the treehouse you went outside to the flowerbed right at the back. Hopefully it's less likely someone will see it there.

On his way back Pete tripped and kicked a bunch of flowers before falling face first into the dirt. You fell to the floor snorting at his expression but was quickly interrupted by a giant pile of mud slapping you in the face. You stopped laughing to stare at him for a few seconds before you both lunged, wrestling each other in the flowers. Pushing each other further into the dirt and destroying everything planted around you, you didn't even notice until Pete stopped, "Uh oh".

It made you stop and look around, repeating the words back, "uh oh. I don't want to get into any more trouble today, let's just go somewhere else".

"How about the stream" he suggested, "we can wash off the dirt there".

"Good idea let's go!"

You walked the 5 minutes to the stream, it was the same one that goes all through the forest and by the treehouse. Unfortunately it was much smaller in this area and only went up to your waists but it was still fun.

You stepped in until the water reached your knees and scooped handfuls over your face trying to clean the soil off. You were still wearing your jeans and shirt from school and quickly realised you couldn't scrub the dirt out of white material. Peter dipped his tie in the water trying to get the dirty marks off but wasn't having much luck.

"Y/n it's all in your hair you should probably wash it, is it in mine?"

"Yup! You have giant bits of soil and even some petals stuck in yours. Let's go a bit deeper so we can go under".

After completely submerging yourself you both gave up and floated like starfish.

"We are in so much trouble, look our shirts are basically brown now" you said.

"We could always sneak back in and hope no one sees us?"

"I think we have no other choice, hey what does that cloud look like to you? The one right above us".

"It looks like Happy feeding Tony cheeseburgers" he laughed.

"That's a good one, I was gonna say it looks like Sam stealing dads arm!"

You sat chuckling in the water until you started to shiver. "Let's go find an open window".

Circling the building you finally spotted an open window three floors high. "I don't suppose you have your web shooters on you?"

He shook his head, "sorry, where does this window even go?"

"I think it's the hallway just behind the main room so it's a little risky but if we're quiet it should be fine, can't you basically climb up walls?"

He fidgeted nervously, "yea kinda but it's scary without my webs what if we fall".

"Come on Peter we've both fallen from that height and plus we probably won't fall and we've not got another choice".

"Ughh, fine" he complained, "find something I can pull you up with".

After a few minutes Peter was climbing up the wall with an old tow rope you had found. He gently opened the window and climbed in before dropping it down for you to grab. Trying to be quick he pulled you up as you climbed up so you could avoid getting caught.

"Peter get out the way I can't get in" you said in a harsh whisper.

"I'm trying but I don't want to let go of the rope"

"Just move or we're going to fall".

Just as you said the words, you slipped into the room knocking Peter down creating a very loud bang. You lay there with the rope tangles around your ankle and peters wet tie slapped him in the face. "I really hope no one hears" he whined.

"Couldn't of been any louder" came a voice from behind.

You turned to see Clint, Wanda and Bruce standing there. They were in the kitchen when they heard noises and decided to investigate. They walked in just as you had fallen and were now watching you both covered in soil still in very dirty clothes.

"Um your making a puddle on the floor" said Wanda gesturing around, "and dinners nearly ready, y/n your dad has been wondering where you are"

"Which one?"

"Steve"

"Oooh y/ns going to be in trouble with captain America!" Teased Pete.

"Yea, well your gonna be in trouble with Tony".

He suddenly shut up realising how angry he would be once he said he needed another shirt and tie, he was always losing them.

"Im not getting involved" decided Clint as he walked away.

Bruce handed you both a towel and walked back out the room, "I'm also not involved I was never here".

Wanda was left standing on her own and she appeared to be thinking. "If I help you, will you tell me why your covered in dirt and soaking wet?"

"Um yea" you replied "but can't you just read our minds anyway?"

"Yea I can but I wanted to give you the chance to tell me. Do we have a deal?"

You both nodded your heads vigorously and she sent you off to shower. "Use the ones at the end of this hall and put your dirty clothes outside the door. I'll tell Tony I accidentally ruined them whilst washing and he'll have to buy you more. And I'll mop up this gross water you've left".

"Thank you so much Wanda!"

"Your the best, thank you!"

And just as she promised, all the evidence was gone. So you sat in the living room and told her what you'd been doing the last few hours.

"Oh that's not too bad. The worst thing you did was climb through a three story window! Which is dangerous don't do it again. Now let's eat, Clint made us Mac and cheese".

You went and stood next to the table talking to Clint about Cooper and the basketball team when Steve walked in. "Baby girl! I've barely seen you all day". He said scooping you up into his arms squeezing you tight. "Have you had a good day? Good day at school?"

"It was ok", you said squinting one eye as he kissed your cheek. He continued spinning around the room with you in his arms jumping occasionally making you giggle. He didn't put you down until the food was placed on the table.

It didn't occur to you how hungry you were until strange noises started coming from your stomach. Shovelling the cheesy pasta goodness into your mouth the plate was empty within minutes. Peter apparently felt the same as he refilled his plate after you. Tony was watching you both as he put his third spoonful into his mouth. "Why are you guys so hungry haven't you just been at school?"

You side eyed Peter, then you both turned to look at Wanda and then to Bucky before answering. "Well yea but it's been a busy day, we're growing".

"Yea to 6 foot 4 with all that food" Sam chimed in helpfully.

"Anyway" interrupted Tony, "tomorrow night I'm having a party with company employees, potential investors and all you avengers. Thor said he could make it for the evening so we will all be here, and kids your staying upstairs your not allowed down happy will look after you".

Just as you both started to protest he held up his hand, "wait. I will buy you a McDonald's for dinner and that new racing game you were talking about".

Yours and peters face lit up, "that's a deal mr Stark!"

Once everyone finished their food Steve excused himself to the gym so you draped yourself over bucks shoulder. "Daaad can we read my book pleeeease?" You asked in a sweet voice.

"Ummm" he said as he put a finger to his chin in pretend thought hiding a smile.
"Pleeeease dad!" You shook him.

"Hmm I'm not sure, do you think you deserve it?" He joked.

"No. But that honesty should, now please!"

"Fine!" He stated as he jumped up to grab you throwing you in the air.

You settled in his bed with your shoulder touching his. "Before I start reading and whilst your dad isn't here I want to know why you annoyed that girl today?"

You thought for a moment but couldn't come up with an answer. "I have no idea. She's just not very nice and I was really bored, she just happened to be there. And the next thing I know she was throwing books at me so I kept going".

"Ok, well I spoke to miss Court and she said it might be good for you to do more college classes. Two days a week you can either sit in her office or in the library and take online lectures. She said she'll speak to you next week about picking a course".

"Really!!" You sat up beaming. "Finally! I'll take all the time I can to get out of my lessons".

You gave him a big hug and he gently rubbed your back until you rolled over into your original position.

"Story or poems?" He asked.

"Poems please".

"Ok....

I sit beside the fire and think
Of how the world will be
When winter comes without a spring
That I shall ever see

For still there are so many things
That I have never seen
In every wood
I'm every spring
There is a different green

I sit beside the fire and think
Of times there were before
I listen for returning feet
And voices at the door"

-J. R. R Tolkien

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 162 19
*** ON HOLD FOR A WHILE *** You are Y/N Stark, daughter of one of the most famous and rich men in the world: Tony Stark. After taking a break for a y...
140K 3.6K 28
He shoved his metal hand out of the cell and shook my flesh one. He made is message clear: If I did anything to double cross them, he'd kill me. And...
23.2K 521 26
Y/N was trained by HYDRA, and has been for as long as she can remember. She has become more dangerous than you could imagine, and she has been given...
14.1K 506 21
[ON HOLD] 6 years old. That was Y/N's age when the genius, billionaire, ex-playboy, philanthropist Tony Stark found her. That was the age she was f...