π–Άπ–Ύπ–Ίπ—„π—‡π–Ύπ—Œπ—Œ

By yourstrulyraeee

noun: weaknessοΏΌ. /ˈwΔ“knΙ™s/ -a person or thing that one is unable to resist or likes excessively. More

Disclaimer/Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
Bonus chapter

37

36.1K 1.9K 823
By yourstrulyraeee

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TX
August 20th
Tuesday

"Baby, lay back down," Elijah's raspy voice said, pulling Lai back down in the bed.

"But he just—That wasn't him, he's asleep. You need to do the same before you have to feed him" He cut her off, pulling her back down to his chest. She let out a shaky breath, trying to get back comfortable on his bare chest.

She started to relax more, listening to his heartbeat rhythm. He subtly rubbed her back in hopes it would help her get some sleep.

It's been 3 weeks since they became parents and it was smooth for the most part for Elijah but of course, Lai being herself, stressed herself out. She gave herself a lot of sleepless nights because she would stay up and just watch Messiah sleep. She thought because of how much of a deep sleeper she was that she needed to be up all night in case he needed her.

Messiah had Lai wrapped around his little fingers too. Any small move moment, she was picking him up. She thought it was only right to pick him up all the time, he was only 3 weeks old.

Now Elijah would make him lay on a blanket these last few days instead of holding him, he said he didn't want to 'spoil' him.

Tonight was Messiah's first night in his nursery since Elijah suggested starting now so he could be comfortable with it. Lai didn't want to because she liked him sleeping with her but she knew Siah would probably get used to sleeping with her all the time and never want to sleep alone.

As Lai was slowly but surely falling back to sleep, she popped up quickly when she heard Siah crying on the baby monitor.

"I got it mugga, go back to sleep" Elijah yawned, sitting up in the bed. She shook her head "It's okay, he's probably just hungry or— you fed him an hour ago. Go back to sleep" He sighed, kissing her head.

"But— Loralai," He said simply. She sighed, laying back down feeling defeated. He slid his feet into his house shoes first before getting up and going into Siah's Nursery.

"Wassup fat man?" Elijah smiled at Siah who was now whining.

"You just don't wanna sleep in hea' huh?" He chuckled, gently picking him up and making sure to support his neck in the process. "You fuss so much but don't kno' how to hold yo' own neck up? A damn shame" He shook his head, walking out the room.

"Aight na' mugga jr. You stay smiling at yo' mama but not me, wassup with that?" He mugged Siah back, he cracked a small smile looking up at his dad.

"My nigggaa" Elijah smiled and nodded, walking back into the room where Lai was pouting while sitting up until she saw Siah.

"Hi my papa bear" She cooed, holding her hands out for Elijah to give him to her.

"No, I brought him in here because both of yall spoiled ass act like yall can't sleep without each other" He chuckled, getting back inside the bed and positioning safely on his chest.

"Tell daddy we wouldn't be like this if it wasn't for him wanting to spoil us" She giggled, throwing her leg over Elijah's bottom half and snuggling closer to him.

Elijah just shook his head, he knew it was true though. He was going to spoil both of them until he couldn't anymore "Get some sleep now mugga before your alarm goes off" He leaned down to kiss her head.

"Okay," She mumbled, already doing just that once she saw Siah going to sleep.

_________________

"Mhm, okay big momma, I'll talk to you later— We love you too. Toodalo" Lai said before hanging up the phone as Elijah walked into the living room with her Pho food.

She sighed "Thank you," She said when he took Siah from her and gave her the food. He nodded sitting next to her and smiled at Siah who was wide awake and looking around.

"Tessa died in a car accident last night" Lai shook her head and then took a bite of her food.

Elijah held in his laugh while still looking at Siah "Damn that's crazy. You aight?" He asked, looking over at her.

"Yeah, me and her were never close nor did I care for her so I don't feel anything. I just hope my Uncle Willie is okay, even though they never did have a good relationship. I know he's a little upset at his only child dying" She said, mixing her food around to get more sauce on her noodles.

Lai only cared about how her uncle Willie was feeling but other than that she couldn't be sad for someone that she hated. Hate was a very strong word but she did truly hate Tessa and Her mother.

"They never were close?" Elijah asked while rubbing Siah's head gently. He knew he was going to have good hair and was going to get it from his mama.

"Nope, all because Tessa's mama was bitter and very miserable. She and Uncle Willie have always been separated but just got a divorce a few years ago. Tessa was a product of her mama" Lai shrugged."Her mama hated me, Khalil and Riah so Tes did the same"

"Why?" He asked confusedly and opened his mouth for a bite of her food.

"Because she wanted my dad but he was with my mom. She hated the fact that my mom got him instead of her so she hated us. She didn't even like my Uncle Willie fr she just wanted him because he was the closest thing to my daddy." She explained while feeding him some of the food.

Elijah scrunched up his face while he chewed "When my Uncle Willie wanted a divorce years ago instead of being separated, she was pissed. She started keeping Tes for him and all but it was even worse because Tessa would lie and say my Uncle did something to her because she knew how much her momma hated him" She explained, shaking her head.

Elijah's eyes almost doubled "What? Why?" He asked, that was sick.

"Because she was evil and hated him just like her mama so she lied. My Uncle Willie almost went to jail so many times because of her lies it doesn't make any sense. It got to the point he just paid child support and didn't interact in Tessa's life anymore because of how much she lied to him." She shook her head.

Lai remembers how her dad and the rest of her uncles beat her Uncle Willie's ass when they thought he was doing stuff to Tessa. They didn't find out until months later that Tessa was lying when her story kept changing and the settings kept changing.

"Wow, they need mental help. And she was saying you were lying but was lying when she was a child" Elijah shook his head.

"Exactly, it was too much. I always felt bad for him. He went through straight hell for years because of them"

Elijah looked over at her wondering if he should say something about what Tessa did to her. She had been making so much progress lately especially now that Messiah was here. He didn't want what he was about to say to push her back. He hoped it didn't.

"Baby I gotta tell you something," He said, standing up and putting a sleeping Messiah in his bassinet, laying him on his stomach.

"What? That you loveeee me" She chessed as he sat back next to her.

"I do love you, so much and I want you to remember that after I tell you this," He said, taking her food out of her hand causing her to frown as he made her straddle his lap.

"Okay... what is it?" She asked, kinda scared about what he was finna say.

"Tessa was the one that posted the video of you," He said straight forward watching her face have no expression on it. She just blankly looked at him.

"I-I not even surprised anymore" She shook her head.

"That's not it though," He said rubbing her back "She got the video because she was the one to record it." He said feeling relieved that he finally got that off of his chest. He hated keeping that from her.

She started to move off him with tears in her eyes "Baby stop" He tried to stop her. She shook her head trying not to let the tears escape "Please let me go" She said, trying to get loose from his hold.

"I'm so sorry mugga," He said, pulling her into his chest as she broke down. "Why-Why you didn't tell me" She sobbed into his chest.

"You were already stressin' baby, I didn't want to put more on you baby. I knew you would've gone after her too." He held her tightly, he only thought he was doing what was best for her at the moment.

Lai didn't understand how could you hate someone so much to do something so shit like that. Then sat there and watched and recorded.

Lai didn't understand it but she was glad Tessa got hers. Lai was gonna spit on her grave for the rest of her life.

"Look tho" He pulled back and looked into her teary eyes "She gone and can't hurt you anymore, I promise"

She shook her head "It's on the internet forever, it's never going to be over and it's never going to stop hurting" She sniffed.

Elijah hated this for her, she could never get a break it seemed like. "I gotchu tho, I promise" He kissed her forehead and both of her wet cheeks.

_________________

Lai chuckled when she turned around and saw Elijah and Messiah asleep on her couch as they were all in her paint room. She told him he didn't have to come in there with her and sit with her but he just insisted.

He said they were having family bonding time.

She turned back around and began to stare at the painting she had just done.

Throughout her journey of healing, she's been doing more painting like this to keep her confidence up along with her mental health.

She honestly didn't know if this depression was ever going to end. It was like a long-living cycle and she just had to live with it.

She just hoped it would get better so she could be better for Elijah and Messiah. Not only them but herself as well.

She was trying to see the positive sides of her whole situation but she couldn't find anything. Her cousin setting her up to be raped was just mind-blowing to her. It also made a lot of sense of certain things that have happened.

She didn't know why a person would be out to get her so much. She never did anything wrong, yet she was the one to get the bad end of the stick. She was the one that had to live with the same nightmare over and over again.

She hoped one day it would stop, one day she would be able to live with it without breaking down.

"Mugga" She heard a raspy voice, breaking her out of her deep thoughts. "Hm?" She hummed in response, trying around to look at Elijah.

"You ready to go to bed?" He asked, leaning up carefully to not wake Siah up.

She nodded "Yeah, Can you put him in his room? Ima take a bath" She said, standing up. He nodded, standing from the couch "You gon' let me join?" He asked.

She playfully rolled her eyes as they walked out the room "Mhm but don't be trying anything, sir, we still have a few weeks left" She reminded him.

"I might just throw a party, lil jr been lonely for months now" He shook his head as they walked downstairs.

She started laughing "You do too much, not a party"

___________________________________

Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy

Thoughts?

Fuck that bitch she dead 🕺🏾

Poor uncle willie😕

500 votes and up!!!!

BYEEEE UNTIL MY NEXT UPDATEEE🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378 1 10
Meeting a complete stranger who unintentionally takes you on an emotional roller coaster.
454K 14.2K 35
fondΒ·ness /ˈfΓ€n(d)nΙ™s/ affection or liking for someone or something.
55 1 17
A saga about love between two unlikely individuals that span almost over a lifetime. As they say, absence of love makes the heart grow fonder. Or som...
37.9K 996 15
𝙄 π™ƒπ˜Όπ™‘π™€ 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 π™’π˜Όπ™‰π™π™€π˜Ώ 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀, π˜Όπ™‰π˜Ώ π™π™€π˜Όπ™‡π™‡π™” π˜Όπ™‡π™‡ 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 π™’π˜Όπ™‰π™π™€π˜Ώ π™’π˜Όπ™Ž π™”π™Šπ™.. Β©π˜½π™€π™€...