YOUR VOICE | HARUTO

By cherry_kookiies

Choi Hyeonhee, your average high school girl who's kinda shy. Despite that she has a best friend that she fee... More

intro.
01 | casted
02 | my pair
03 | him
04 | YG entertainment
05 | CEO
06 | the new student
07 | what you see is not what you believe
08 | hajeongwoo
09 | event
10 | 3 Months
11 | junkyu
12 | identities
13 | boys
14 | sleepover
15 | haruto
16 | photoshoot
17 | he knows
18 | last rehearsal
19 | D-DAY
outro.

20 | finale

91 5 2
By cherry_kookiies

Round 2 ended off with a success once again. Contestants number 2 and 4 were tone-deafs.

"What a miracle! Your strike is still going on!" Jihoon was shocked as contestant number 4 was revealed as a tone-deaf.

Yedam smiled widely as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Get ready Hyeonhee, we have to get ready to face round 3." Haruto said as he adjusted his jacket and runned his fingers through his hair.

I starred at him and gulped.
( he looks really attractive, my eyes couldn't look away )

"Please get ready Round 3 is starting!" A staff announced as the remaining contestants walked out onto the stage.

Haruto held his arm out to me and I held onto it as we walked out together. I couldn't believe my eyes, BANG YEDAM was standing right beside us.

"Now we will proceed with Round 3." Doyoung said as he read out his script.

"In this round, Yedam will get a chance too ask each contestant a question and they have to answer the truth." Jihoon continued.

"You can ask them now." Doyoung gestured.

Yedam was suspicious of each and every one of us. He starred at us and I got a bit flustered because a world star is right in front of me and he has doubts about us....

Yedam proceeded to ask questions to the contestants and soon it was our turn to answer.

"I'm sure I've seen this guy before. He looks oddly familiar." Yedam said just before he asked the question.

"Are you sure Yedam or is it all in your head?" Jihoon let out a comment.

"Fine, I have a feeling~ but I have no idea what to ask them." Yedam sighed.

"Ask where they first met each other! So that we can know if they're a real couple or not!" One of the panelist suggested.

"I'll just go with that since I have no idea what to ask."

"Both of you have to answer at the same time." Doyoung announced.

I looked over to Haruto and my eyes shook with confusion. I searched through every file in my mind but I couldn't simply answer that we met at the broadcasting station... On the other hand, Haruto looked really calm.

"3....2......1" The countdown started and we needed to answer at the same time.

"the convenience store" I shut my eyes and softly spoke out.

"the convenience store" I heard Haruto answer with confidence.

I opened my eyes and looked over to him and he smiled back.

"Seeeee they are a couple!" The panelist kept justifying.

"Is it a coincidence? but i'm sure i've seen the guyyyyy~" Yedam whined while starring at Haruto.

"End of the session. Now we'll proceed with Round 4."

"Who will you sing a duet with?" Doyoung and Jihoon were both anticipating for Yedam's answer.

"This is going to make everyone angry but i'll pick contestants number 6." Yedam said as he stood up from his seat.

I looked over to Haruto and he had a small smirk on his face.

"Come on, let's go." Haruto whispered into my ear and we stood beside Yedam.

"You're not a real couple are you?" Yedam couldn't wait no more as he was starring at us.

I smiled and Haruto smirked.

"What does this meannnnn? I hope I chose the right one." Yedam sighed and sat back down.

Contestants 1 and 3 ended their performance and looks like they were good singers.

Yedam was in shock and he now had doubts when he looked over to us.

"They still could be good singers, don't get disappointed yet!" Doyoung patted Yedam on his back.

"I REALLY HOPE SOOOOO~"

WAYO started playing and I held the microphone tightly.

Yedam started singing and we waited for our turn. I started first and then Haruto would continue after me.

The spotlight was on both of us and I gulped my last gulp before I let my voice out.

Hyeonhee :
저 하늘에게 난 물어보고 싶어 yeah
사랑한단 말은 어떤 의미였어 hmm
내 세상에서 없는 건 너뿐인데
다 잃은 것처럼 느껴져 이런 나에게 도대체

왜요 왜요 왜요, (Both)
너 없인 왜 나는 안 되나요, (Hyeonhee)
도대체 왜요 왜요 왜요, (Haruto)
Just tell me 너 아님 안 되나요 (Hyeonhee)

Haruto:
열두 시 넘어서 다음 날이 되면
조금 멀어져 있을까 yeah
숨을 참고 너란 호흡기를 떼면
견뎌낼 수 있을까 oh baby

Everyone (Haruto/Hyeonhee/Yedam)
저 하늘에게 난 물어보고 싶어 yeah
사랑한단 말은 어떤 의미였어 oh
내 세상에서 없는 건 너뿐인데
다 잃은 것처럼 느껴져 이런 나에게 도대체

왜요 왜요 왜요
너 없인 왜 나는 안 되나요
도대체 왜요 왜요 왜요
Just tell me 너 아님 안 되나요
왜 우린 안되나요

Yedam jumped in joy and he gave a warm hug to the both of us. I heard the audience clap really loudly and we even got a standing ovation.

I looked over to the audience and Jeongwoo was slightly wiping his tears. I chuckled lightly.

"Your voices were so good and I was right that I know you! I didn't know you could sing this well." Yedam said as he gave another assuring smile to Haruto.

"Please introduce yourselves." Jihoon gestured.

"I'm Watanabe Haruto, a trainee under YG entertainment." 

"I'm Choi Hyeonhee and I just met him through this show." 

"But seriously you guys looked like a couple, are you sure none of you developed feelings." Doyoung questioned as he smirked. 

"N-no?" I answered.

"No comment." Haruto smiled. 

"Looks like Yedam wins this episode but before we end the show, let's give an opportunity too Hyeonhee and Haruto to sing their song that they prepared. It says here that Haruto wrote and composed the song himself." Jihoon said as he looked amazed. 

I slightly took a peek at the side and Jeongwoo was cheering, my supportive bestie. 

"That sounds good, please take the stage the both of you." 

BEST FRIEND started playing and I held onto the microphone tightly once again. 

We sang while starring at each other. I felt a little embarrassed since when we practiced for this song we never actually made eye contact but today Haruto did not want to break the eye contact. 

Haruto :

Late night, your voice is drunk
Maybe you had a sad thing happen to you
You said you fought a lot with the person next to you and
You ask me to console you

Hyeonhee : 

You or me, one of us is a fool
We can't leave or get closer
I look at you looking at him
I try to comfort myself and my eyes get teary

Haruto :

Cause yo so beautiful to me
In the end we're friends

Ayiya if you're just a dream (Hyeonhee)
I would say it's a pretty and sad dream

Why yaiya with your sweet voice (Hyeonhee)
You tell me you are my best friend

Whoaaa whoaaa (Both)
I'm okay being the person you lean on from time to time (Haruto)
Whoaaa whoaaa (Both)
An island without a place to go you are my best friend (Haruto)

Haruto :

If feelings could be controlled
I would have thrown away all of my regrets
I'm talking bout you and me
When I try to take a step forward
You take his hand and get distant
You don't have to draw a line
I've got feelings for you and you're embarrassing me
Why are you pretty if you're not gonna be for me
Every night I'm in deep turmoil
Waves consume me as I falter
If loving you is a sin, you are a jail
I fool my heart as if I'm okay
Everything goes wrong because of you

And after Haruto's rap we ended the song. I smiled brightly as the audience once again clapped loudly as well as the panelists, Yedam and the hosts. 

"I actually got a bit teary eyed, listening to their wonderful duet." Yedam said as he wiped a tear that flowed from the side of his eyes. 

"Thank you so much." I said softly and bowed to them. 

"I'm sure you had someone in mind while writing this?" Jihoon walked towards Haruto and held the microphone close to him. 

Haruto tilted his head and slightly brushed his hair to the side. 

"Actually I wrote this song with someone else and he's right there." Haruto pointed too Jeongwoo. Jeongwoo was shocked, he waved shyly. 

"You should come here." Doyoung gestured. 

Jeongwoo was flustered and slowly stood up from his seat and walked towards the hosts. I could see that Jeongwoo seemed a bit shy...bruh I thought he was the most shameless person in this world, I didn't know he had a shy side. Jeongwoo held the mic and introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm Park Jeongwoo and I'm their friend." 

"So about the song, I'm sure you had someone in mind." Jihoon smiled as he was waiting for an answer. 

You thought he was the only one waiting, well no. I was waiting for the answer too since he never told me he had someone that he liked. 

"Actually the lyrics is about someone close to me." Jeongwoo scratched his head and looked over too me. 

"What? Well that's good then." Yedam smiled. 

Everyone looked over to me as I was the only one that they would suspect. I'm sure he has no feelings for me, I swear it was someone in the audience. I looked around and seems like there was no one that I knew. 

"It's for her." Jeongwoo said softly as he walked towards us. 

"This was so hard for me too say but Choi Hyeonhee, I actually like you but you never realised." Jeongwoo said as he held my hands.

Author's note : 

I'm sorry I ended the story here hahah, open ending for you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 847 33
"you'll be mine" "w-what?" "i said YOU'LL BE MINE" Y/N whos in love with haruto but haruto doesn't love her back?? read the story to get to know w...
80.4K 4.1K 21
Haruto just loved being alone. He was happiest when there was no one to annoy him. Being a eldest heir of Watanabe family he enjoyed all the luxury o...
318K 7.2K 34
Park Mi-Cha always dreamed of becoming an artist. A makeup artist that is. She herself never wears makeup, but she finds it beautiful on others. Havi...
21.9K 857 47
About a girl who named Park Jaehee, a cold heart girl, sometimes can be bubbly when she's got comfortable with the person who she comfortable with, g...