Louder Than Words (Lesbian St...

By DanniNightShade

Cover by Yukuma Bear https://www.redbubble.com/people/pint-sizedpanda/shop?asc=u Our discord https://discord... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Epilogue

Chapter 93

594 53 0
By DanniNightShade

Evania didn't think a massage would be something she would enjoy as much as she did. She was very pleasantly surprised as Sylvia's hands put a perfect amount of pressure over her back and shoulders. Evania was doing her best not to be very vocal about it, but it was becoming more and more difficult.

"Did you enjoy dinner?" Sylvia asked.

Evania groaned into her pillow in response but this only got the succubus to chuckle as she continued. "Deep breath... Exhale slowly."

The vampire did not expect Sylvia to be able to pop her back getting her to gasp. "When did you learn to do this?" Evania asked over her shoulder, her golden eyes half lided as Sylvia smiled down at her.

"You said so yourself, I'm a very fast learner." Sylvia repeated the process a few more times, popping Evania's back in a few places that absolutely drove the vampire wild. She had never had anything like this done before and it was so thorough that she couldn't help but be head over heels.

"I do have a question." Sylvia continued after a while. "But no freaking out, nothing's happening anytime soon okay?"

"Mmm?"

"You seemed awfully interested in boning Kai with me, is that really something you're thinking about?"

Evania chuckled. "You're the one who seems more against it."

"I just find it really interesting. You never seemed like the person who would be okay with that, so I'm just trying to make sure my nature isn't bleeding into you like Isirona's did for Zali."

"Well we're not as connected. So I would assume there's no bleeding of natures. However Vampires tend to have pretty selfish tendencies. Maybe I just want to experience everything." She shrugged a big, getting Sylvia to dig her thumb into a particular sore spot which got both of them to flinch a bit. "Sorry."

"Let's get this knot out of here." Sylvia purred, rubbing her thumb into that spot.

"The only thing that concerns me is that maybe I'm taking my experiences from a bad place."

"Well first of all, we have to discuss things with Kai, if that's the route we're taking. I'm sure you trust Kai more than Vanessa." She chuckled.

"You'd sleep with Vanessa?" The vampire questioned.

"Her mindset is similar to mine in that it wouldn't mean anything more than entertainment. But obviously I would want you to be comfortable with whatever partners we've picked."

"Who would you trust more? Vanessa or Kai?"

"Well, Kai is a bit difficult."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't think she experiences emotions like the rest of us do. I don't think it would be meaningful to her at all. But it could also be the opposite. Maybe she would see it as an act of great emotion without realizing it. Like maybe she would get jealous? Then there's Chysolite. While maybe Kai wouldn't feel anything maybe Chysolite would be jealous and I would hate to be smited by what is basically a reality bending demonic entity from another dimension." Sylvia shrugged. "With Vanessa and Ciera there would be no misunderstandings."

"I suppose. Maybe we should have a word with Vanessa then and see if they're interested?"

"So you're seriously interested in this kind of thing?"

"Curious." Evania corrected. "I won't really know how interested I am in doing it until we try, but something tells me it won't be too bad."

"I do have another thing to ask."

"Hmm?"

"Are you interested in Kids? Like, in the very far future?"

"If we had kids would they be Baital? Like your sisters?"

"Yes. But I would probably have to carry them because I don't think you could."

"Because I'm undead?"

"Correct. I don't know if that actually means anything, but I'd rather be safe than sorry."

"So you want kids with me?"

"In the future. I want to have a whole bunch of fun with you for a few hundred, maybe a thousand years first." The succubus grinned.

"I'm sure my mother wants to see our grandkids before she passes away."

"Kids is a life changing event Treasure. If we rush into it we can't exactly take it back."

"I know. I'm just saying. My mother probably wants to meet our kids."

"As someone who's lived a large part of their life in the shadow of their parents..."

"I know, I know." Evania chuckled. "So you think we should ask Vanessa if she wants to fool around with us?"

"It doesn't have to happen now Treasure. And you don't have to change the subject so hard. I at least, don't have any interest or desire in having kids anytime soon. I'm sorry if your mother is upset with that but I don't think I'm going to change my mind anytime soon."

Evania nodded a bit then let out another gasp as Sylvia's hands found another tender spot. She clenched her jaw as the succubus rubbed out another knot in her lower back.

"You were the one... who brought this up..." The vampire groaned a bit. "A little lower... right there." She let out a very pleasant moan that got the succubus to grin with a small shiver. "So good."

"Don't hold back your voice Treasure." Sylvia purred. "I want to hear you moaning."

"What happened to not being in the mood?" Evania admitted.

"Just because I get off hearing your voice doesn't mean I'm in the mood for full on sex." The succubus retorted as she leaned down and rubbed her nose into Evania's shoulder and back while her hands continued to put pressure into her lower back.

"So you'll just get off just by listening?" Evania asked.

"Oh I absolutely could, if you'd show mercy and let your voice out."

"We were talking about important.... things." Evania let out another gasp as Sylvia's thumbs dug into her back again. "Syl, you're so good at this."

"If it makes you make these noises I'm definitely going to get much more practice." The succubus retorted.

Evania stopped trying to talk as Sylvia continued massaging her back. After popping it a few more times and rubbing out a few more knots while absolutely letting her voice out Sylvia eventually laid her cheek against Evania's back between her shoulder blades and relaxed on top of her.

"You're already tired? I could go another round." Evania teased getting Sylvia to chuckle.

"You didn't even go a round." The succubus retorted.

"True."

"Also, you're not actually horny. At all. Which is impressive."

"Maybe you're just not very good?"

Sylvia chuckled again. "You're a little shit."

"I know."

"I can wait on kids. Honestly I don't know if I'd ever actually be ready for them. I don't know if I'd make a good mother." Evania noted. Sylvia's hands were now flat against her back and didn't move to massage. Instead she gently moved her fingers just for the contact. "I don't know."

"I think you and I have a lot of daddy issues to work out." Sylvia confessed. "Because truthfully I feel like I could never be the type of parent my dad was."

"And I don't want to be the parent that my dad was." Evania added. "I don't want kids anytime soon."

"I agree. We can put it off for a very long while. Until we're comfortable in our own skin." Sylvia nodded. "We can just continue enjoying the world with just the two of us to share it."

Evania nodded a bit. "There's no rush."

"We have an eternity to experience new things." Sylvia chuckled. "And just think, if you can talk to my dad from beyond the grave, maybe you can talk to your mom too?"

"I didn't even think of that."

"She would still be gone, but you could still talk to her."

"I know. Like I said, I didn't even think of that. It adds another perspective. If I can bring you into my dreams, technically I could bring our kids as well and either way she would be able to see her grandchildren."

"True." Sylvia smiled against the vampire's shoulder. "See? She doesn't have an excuse anymore."

"That depends. As far as I know your dad is the only person I've ever spoken to."

Sylvia was quiet for a second, and just before Evania slipped into her mind in an attempt to hear her she spoke up again. "Would you speak to your father?"

"My dad?"

"If you could I mean... would you?"

"I don't... I don't know the man he was before he died, and I don't know if he was that same person or if he will be. Even if I spoke to him he might hate me or hate himself." Evania shrugged before shaking her head a bit. "I don't know. Maybe?"

Sylvia leaned back a bit where the vampire rolled over, placing her head in the pillows as she stared up at the ceiling in thought. Sylvia moved to rest her head on the vampire's chest as she wrapped her arms around her waist. "It's not something you absolutely have to do of course. But it's something that you could do. To find out if it works with everyone."

"That would be a trip Syl. He's buried a six hour drive from here."

"I would be more than happy to make that trip with you, and if you let me visualize the place I could probably just teleport there. Then there's even less of a worry."

"You could teleport?"

"Of course I could. I'm not as good as Isirona, in that I might not put us right on top of it. But I could get us pretty close, and with all our limbs in tact." Sylvia chuckled.

Evania returned the laugh before nodding a bit. "Then maybe we should go. I'm scared to find out what he'll say, but I'd like some closure. I'd like to know if my dad was consumed by the bloodlust the way it seems or if he was still aware of what he was doing and didn't have the power to stop it."

"Well... Being turned doesn't let your body loose control. It's not like something else took your place. His morals were corrupted by his greed and power." Sylvia explained. "There's a good chance that he's still the same monster."

"I mean... I don't know Syl... Maybe? Maybe seeing his grave would be nice... but..."

"You're not ready."

"No. I'm no where near ready." Evania shook her head.

"Then we won't go. We can wait." Sylvia smiled softly as Evania's arms wrapped around her and gave her a gentle squeeze, like she was trying to ground herself.

"Thank you."

"Anything for you my Treasure."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863K 23.7K 48
"𝑨 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕, 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕�...
1.2K 19 29
A child born between a succubus and a vampire. destined for great things. abandoned at the age of five, Sarah Elizabeth Malkov would learn so much mo...
3.8K 355 27
Is there really such things as mates? Join Delanei and her best friend Symphoni as they handle a summer of love, betrayal, boys and coming into their...
628K 20.2K 42
R-RATED CONTENT. 18+ ONLY! Syra, a succubus banished to Earth, must live and thrive on the sexual energy of humans. In all the years of her banishmen...