The Marriage Proposal (Tokyo...

由 RivkaKwon

"Mr. Sano, it is you who needed me not the other way around." The Marriage Proposal, a Manjiro "Mikey" S... 更多

The Marriage Proposal
Story Playlist
0.*
1.
2.
3.*
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.*
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.*
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.*
24.
25.
27.
28.
29.*
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.*
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.*
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.*
52.
53
54.
55.
Special Chapter
56.
57.
58.*
59.

26.

2.3K 101 71
由 RivkaKwon

"Mr. Sano, here's the original signed copy of the contract and the marriage certificate." The man with golden eyes said as he slowly removed his black wig revealing his originally red hair color.

'It's really a good thing that Ms. Laurent did not realize that I was the driver that night.' He thought as he remember how the woman look at him like she had seen him before their encounter earlier this morning.

"Good job, Karma." Mikey said as he scans the papers in his hand, particularly eyeing the signature of the woman he's been chasing around.

'Denise Laurent...' He read in his mind. 'No. Denise Sano. Yes, that's perfect.' He thought with a small grin creeping to his face making the men at the office sweatdropped.

"Mikey, are you sure about this?" The pink-haired man asked as he looks at his boss's face.

"Why not?" Mikey answered the man with a bored voice, not even glancing at the blue-eyed guy who was eyeing him seriously.

"Having them around was never a good choice you know. Having her will just be a piece of additional baggage for us!" The man shouted standing up on the couch he was sitting on.

"You never disagree with my plans and decisions before Haruchiyo. What seems to be the problem now? " Mikey said seriously as he stared at the pink-haired man.

 "I am not disagreeing with you. I am just concerned that... That..." 

 "That what? " Mikey firmly asked as his dark eyes gazed at the man.

 'Ohh~~ our crazed maniac not knowing what to say??? ' Ran thought as he looked amused at his friend and boss. 'Go on Sanzu, answer our boss!' 

 "Are you in love with her? Did you really fall in love with her? " Sanzu abruptly asked, disregarding his previous statement which caught the men in the room off guard.

 "I am not obligated to answer that question. " Mikey answered firmly. But Sanzu being Sanzu insisted and asked again the same question. This made the room heat up. Koko and Kakucho are increasingly getting concerned as their boss and no. 2 are clearly fighting in front of them right now.  Ran and Rin are obviously enjoying the drama. Omi and Mochi are sighing at the side but are also growing concerned about what their boss and no. 2 are talking about. 

Sanzu is the type of subordinate that blindly follows Mikey anywhere without questioning him. At that action, they knew how loyal he is to Mikey. They could not fathom that the two will have this massive fight and even if they fight, in their mind, the last reason for it will be because of a woman.

 "But why are you acting like this! It's so unlike you--!" 

 "Sanzu Haruchiyo, don't cross the line. " Mikey said in the tone that he is done with this talk.

The other men just look at the pink-haired man in shock. They know that out of the eight no, seven of them, he was always fighting with the woman like they were cats and dogs, but recently, they thought that the two got closer as they sometimes see them together. Heck, the said woman even called him by his real name sometimes like they were friends from long ago. Well, they were mostly bickering with each other, but still, they look like they got closer than before. He looked like a tamed dog in their opinion.

'Why is this Duggie acting like this?' Rindou thought, confused at his friend's outburst.

'Well, it's not like he has no point. But why is he acting like that now? What does Sanzu's problem now?' Kokonoi thought glancing at the reddening face of the pink-haired man.

'Sanzu knows that from the beginning, Mikey let Den and Guini stay at the mansion because he has this plan of convincing Den on marrying him and we all agreed to it. Be it because Mikey is in love or not, who cares? It's his life decision anyway. Why is he acting like this all of a sudden? Is he on drugs? Or maybe he with Lau-- Nah. No way.' Ran thought, laughing at his own stupid idea that suddenly pop into his head. 'He would never. If he wanted to live he would not.'

"Enough of this Haruchiyo," Mikey said, not really wanting to have this unnecessary conversation. He doesn't want his subordinate to ruin his fun at the moment. He was in a good mood to cause a bloody scene right now.

"But Mike---"

"I said enough!" Mikey shouted, slamming the office table in front of him in the process making the Sanzu fully shut his mouth. Sanzu just look at him one last time before sitting again in his own chair, mumbling something in the process that no one even heard. An awkward silence then follows the commotion. Karma, aka the so-called Attorney Akabane, then took this opportunity to further explain the contract and papers his boss asked him to do.

"*Ehem* Mr. Sano, as you instructed the signed divorced paper that I gave Ms. Laurent---"

"Mrs. Sano." Mikey said cutting the talking man off.

"Excuse me?" Karma asked confused at what his boss just said. Mikey looks at him boredly.

"Mrs. Sano. Call her Mrs. Sano, she's my wife." He said as he motioned the man to continue to further explain whatever he needs to say.

"Fuck..." Ran mumbled, enough for his younger brother and Bonten's moneymaker to hear as he sits between them. He was trying his best to stifle a laugh in amusement because of Mikey's antics. Rindou and Kokonoi knowing the reason behind Ran's actions just shake their head.

'What have you done to Mikey, Den?' Koko thought, rubbing his aching head.

'Maybe I, no, we should buy them a wedding present? Like a real genuine one?' Rindou thought, thinking that it would be better if he ride along to his boss's whims so maybe in the future, he could ask him for a favor. 

"Yes... Anyway, as I said, the divorce paper that Mrs. Sano had have no validity as you asked me to do so." Karma said making the men aside from Mikey and Koko shocked.

"What!? Hey, I thought you promised her to be by her side if she ever signed the contract?" Kakucho said as he looks at the man with long white hair. Koko just then shrugged his shoulder.

"But I am on her side though? " He said. "I suggest things that could and would be beneficial to her. Even Mikey's demands are solely for her." He added, Kakucho then remembered that what the man just said is partially true as they all noticed that the said demands of their boss are mostly on the female's side.

"But what do you mean by the divorce papers are not valid?" Takeomi interjected, curious about what kind of shenanigans these youngsters are thinking.

"Oh! That? The said divorce paper is just some random paper I printed out from the internet." Karma said nonchalantly making the men in the room look at him like he had just grown a horn from his head.

"What the fuck, Karma?" Mochi said as he unbelievably look at the younger man. It is true that they 'hired' their number one Special Investigator of Bonten as their so-called private lawyer because they know that Karma's past work was a conman. This means he's good at acting like he knows what is he doing.

"That's so messed up Mikey..." Kakucho chimed in, clearly disappointed.

'If Den heard this, she would not stay quiet...' The man thought, a little nervous.

"So... Is the marriage even valid?" Takeomi asked.

"Of course it is!" The man said as he grabs a copy of the marriage certificate. " It was already officiated by Mr. Sano's actual lawyer! So even before Miss Laure--- I mean Mrs. Sano's signature, she was already legally bound to Mr. Sano over here." The man explained as he joyfully point at Mikey's side who is on the other hand, smiling wickedly at them.

"Y-you mean even before this, they're already married?" Kakucho asked, not really wanting to believe what he just heard. Well, it's not like he is the only one who was shocked at the sudden revelation of the redhead.

"Since when?" Kakucho added not really wanted to believe this bullshit he just heard.

"Before the kidnapping incident?" Karma said with an uncertain voice.

"You know, getting someone else's signature is just a piece of cake for me!" He added, clearly proud of himself.

'Unbelievable...' 

"What...? What does that mean Kokonoi?" The man who was keeping silent since a while ago, Sanzu, asked his friend. Koko just looks at the man and shakes his head.

"T-that, I didn't know." He said, a little taken aback at what Karma just announced at them. "All I know is that the divorce papers are not valid." He explained.

"Of course, you guys don't know," Mikey said as he stands up where he was just seated. "You guys are slowly getting close to those two and some of you have an unstoppable mouth so I need to think of some precaution all by myself." He said as he glance at the guy with a purple-head mullet hairstyle.

"I need to think of an alternative option if things did not go the way I wanted." He added as he looks at a certain man, smiling at him not because he was happy but because he was giving the man a warning.

"Besides there are so many flies around. I don't want those flies surrounding what's rightfully mine." Mikey said as he walk back to his seat.

Understanding what their boss is hinting at, the men just keep their mouths shut.

"If there's nothing else, then I'll take my leave now. Call me if you need anything again, Boss!" Karma said as he fished out some of the copies of the important documents on the table. The man then joyfully, almost skipping left the room.

"It's getting late now. I'm now going to rest with my wife." Mikey announced as he walk to the office's door. The others look at him in confusion.

The executives clearly remembered that under Laurent's demands, they can't share a bed, so where does their boss will head to?

"Mikey, under that woma--, Denise's demands, you can't share a bed right? So what--" Mikey just cut the man off, clearly bored as he looks at them.

"It said, we can't share a bed. But it didn't say that we can't share a room." He said as a matter of fact. Not really caring what his executives are thinking, he opened the door and left, slamming the door loud enough to echo through the room, making the men inside the office flinch.

"And here I thought that all Mikey knows to do is punch and kill someone..." Ran mumbled to himself, clearly amused.

"Yeah, who would have thought that he's uselessly smart in this kind of situation." Kokonoi said clearly entertained on how this shit Marriage will unfold in the future.

-----

Author's Note:

Hello fellow humans! How are you? I hope you guys are having a good time. I've been reading your comments and they always made me smile and laugh every time. Thank you so much for liking this story!

Please Vote, Comment, Share and Follow!

06/21/2022

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

573K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
328K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
424K 17.2K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
863K 40.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...