Another World ¤¤ TMR~ Thomas

By batlover32

THE MAZE RUNNER "Girls are awesome." "Yes, yes they are Chuck." THE SCORCH TRIALS "What happened?" "You got... More

Maze ~~ cast ♤ playlist
prologue
1.1 Welcome Greenie
1.2 Bonfire
1.3 Banished
1.4 Closing doors
1.5 Maze
1.6 Last one ever
1.7 Girls are awesome
1.8 Way out?
1.9 Ghastly Grievers
1.10 Chuck?
Scorch ~~ cast + playlist
Prologue
2.1 New Clothes
2.2 Vents
2.3 The Escape
2.4 The Mall
2.5 Winston?
2.7 Favourite Song
2.8 Hazy
2.9 Right Arm
2.10 Traitor
Death Cure~~ Cast_Playlist
Prolouge
3.1 Not Here
3.2 Shotgun
3.3 What the hell?
3.4 A way in
3.5 Anger Management
3.6 Teresa the Traitor
3.7 Inside Job
3.8 Window Jump
3.9 Last Stand
3.10 Safe Haven
Epilouge Chapters
part 1 - Proposal
part 2 - Marriage
part 3 - New Home

2.6 Thunder

738 10 1
By batlover32

Later, the group stop at an abandoned ship, and make a fire to keep them warm in the coldness of the night.

"Thought we were supposed to be immune." Minho stated as they all circled around the fire, Isadora laying next to Thomas who sat up.

"Not all of us." Teresa stated. "I guess."

"If Winston can get infected, we should assume that so can the rest of us." Newt said truthfully.

"I'd never thought I'd say it." Frypan spoke up, a tear slipping from his eye. "But, I miss the glade."

"Me too, Fry." Isadora mumbled making Thomas glanced at her sadly as she played with the bracelet made by Chuck.

At this, Thomas stood up making Isadora watch him. He went about two feet away and was about to tiredly get up but Newt stopped her.

"I'll talk to him." Newt told her and she hesitantly nodded.

"You haven't slept a wink since we left the maze have you?" Newt asked as he sat beside the boy. "Listen, Frypan was just letting off steam."

"He's right though. I'm the reason we're stuck out here." Thomas admitted guiltily.

"No, your the reason we're free. Now, the others may have their doubts, and that's fine. But they would follow you any where." Newt explained.

"They'd follow you too." Thomas stated.

"No, its different with me. You know it is." Newt added. "Look, we all have our roles to play."

"I don't know where we're going." He admitted. "We're lost."

"We've been lost before." Newt counteracted.

"Yeah, not like this." Thomas said quietly.

"There is a place for us out there. Somewhere. I don't know where it is, but I do know an awful lot of our friends died for us to get here and so we can't give up." Newt encouraged. "You can't give up. I won't let you. And you know if Isa was here, she would be ranting at you." Thomas chuckled.
"Come on man, get some sleep."

Thomas nodded as Newt got up and went back to the others, Thomas soon joining. He walked back over and layed next to Isadora.

She layed on her left side, her legs tucked in as her head lay on her arms. Thomas smiled at her and layed on his back.

He carefully lifted her, making her mumble. He froze before placing her head on his chest, allowing her to snuggle into him.

"Tom?" Isadora whispered her eyes still shut.

"It's okay, baby. I'm here. Go back to sleep." He comforted, gently scratching her back, lulling her back to sleep.

"M'kay." She hummed as she drifted off.

Walking. Sand. That's all they did and all they saw. They walked for what felt like years, trying to reach the mountains when it had only been a couple of days.

The heat was getting to them, all exhausted from the constant movement of their feet.

Isadora covered her head with her scarf, trying to hide from the merciless heat. Her thoughts always wondering back to the friends she had lost.

Now night again, the gladers huddled near each other in the middle of the wasteland. Isadora cuddled up into Thomas.

Thomas heard Isadora mumble in her sleep, waking him up. When his eyes opened, he saw lights in the direction of the mountains.

They were close.

"Get up." Thomas said, his voice hoarse as he lightly slapped Newt, successfully waking him up. "Come on, let's get up. Aris, Frypan."

Isadora woke up at the sound of the others, her eyes widening as she saw the lights in the distance.

"I see something." Thomas stated, pointing towards the lights as they all stood up. "See that. It's lights."

The clouds behind them rumbled making them turn to watch the clouds flash. A lightening bolt hit the floor far from them.

"Let's go." Isadora muttered and they all picked up their stuff.

The group began to run towards the civilisation as lightening hit the grounds behind them. Crackling loudly.

"Hurry!" Minho shouted as they got closer to the buildings.

"Keep moving, come on!" Thomas shouted.

They ran and ran, passing a few cars as they got closer to the building, Minho and Isadora nearer the back of the group.

As Thomas encouraged them to get inside the building when they got to it, lightening struck near Minho.

Isadora noticed one cooking and got behind Minho pushing him forward a bit so she would be most affected by the bolt.

Isadora heard the noise and felt electricity run through her body before she blacked out, hitting the ground.

Thomas had also gotten a little hit from the lightening but less severely than Minho and Isadora.

He felt ringing in his ears, unable to hear anything but the shrill noise. Thomas looked over, panic filling him when he saw Isadora and Minho unconscious.

"Minho! Dory!" He shouted, unable to hear his own voice. He got half up, stumbling to shake the two of them awake.

Aris and Newt came over, helping to pick up Minho. Thomas quickly picked up Isadora bridal style, stumbling before running best he could.

"Move! Come on, hurry up!" Frypan shouted as he held the door open.

They got in, and the door was shut surrounding them in darkness. They turned their flashlights on, and saw the two were still unconscious.

"Minho!" Thomas exclaimed, shaking the boy as Newt shook Isadora. "Dory?"

They all muttered for them to wake up, shaking the duo carefully. Finally, Minho groaned and they all breathed a sigh of relief.

"What happened?" Minho asked as Thomas brushed hair out of Isadora's face.

"Dude, you got struck by lightning." Aris stated.

"Isa?" Thomas whispered shaking her, diverting their attention over to her as Teresa stood up to glance around.

"Come on, Dora." Newt whispered.

Isadora sat up slightly, scaring them as she coughed. "You okay?" Thomas questioned helping her sit up- Minho already in an upright position.

"What happened?" Isadora mumbled, feeling her fingers tingle as she glanced over at Minho to make sure he was okay.

"You got struck by lightening, Issy." Newt chuckled.

"Cool." She smiled making them shake their heads in amusement. "Do I have superpowers now?"

"Sadly, no." Thomas said making her pout. "Come on, let's get you guys up."

"Thanks guys." Minho said and Isadora nodded as she gripped Thomas's hand, she was about to say something when she heard Teresa mutter;

"What's that smell?"

Teresa screamed as did the rest as a Crank ran at her, held back by a chain. Another appeared, trying to attack the group.

"Holy, cheese crackers!" Isadora exclaimed as another popped up from her left.

Despite the chains, all the Cranks tried to reach the gladers who got as close to each other as possible to avoid being eaten.

"I see you've met our guard dogs." A feminine voice stated. The girl walked through the Cranks, seemingly unbothered by their attempts to kill her.

She had worn down clothes and a pixie hair cut, and Isadora thought it was badass.

"You guys look like shit." She said with a smile on her face. "Come on, follow me. Unless you want to stay here with them."

Isadora took the first step and the gladers looked at her. "You wanna stay here?" Isadora raised a brow before they all decided to follow the mysterious girl.

The girl walked them through the Cranks, taking them down a few halls before opening a door.

In the big warehouse, many people layed and sat around. Some of them looking curiously at the gladers.

"Keep up. Jorge wants to meet you." The girl informed them.

"Who's Jorge?" Thomas asked as they reached the top of the stairs, Isadora tripping a little.

"You'll see." She replied with a sly smile.

They walked past more people on this floor. Isadora noticed some sat by a fire and some were just asleep but they all watched the group as they walked past.

"No one's come out of the Scorch in a long time." She told them. "You've just him curious." She then looked back at Thomas and Isadora felt slight jealousy bubble. "Me too."

People began to follow the group, walking closely behind them. Isadora didn't like that, she hated being surrounded.

"Is anyone else starting to get a bad feeling about this place?" Newt asked quietly.

"Let's just hear him out. See what he has to say." Thomas replied before they climbed up more stairs.

When they finally got to the top, they walked into a cosy room filled with random things.

"Jorge, they're here." She stated and he shushed her before she sat on a broken and old sofa.

The man finally turned around and Isadora noted he was probably in his early 40s. He seemed honest and reliable, but that's all she got from her first glance.

"Do you ever get the feeling the whole world is against you?" Jorge asked making Isadora nod. "Three questions : where did you come from? Where are you going? How can I profit?"

While asking this, Jorge poured himself some water, the crowd that had followed the gladers watching closely.

"Don't all answer at once." Jorge said sarcastically.

"We're heading to the mountains." Thomas answered. "We're looking for the Right Arm."

This caused men behind them to chuckle, making Isadora look around at them.

"You're looking for ghosts, you mean." Jorge corrected as he took a sip of his water. "Question number 2, where did you come from?"

"That's our business." Minho replied calmly.

Suddenly men grabbed each glader, holding them back. Isadora struggled, watching as they knelt Thomas down.

"Hey, let go of me!" He shouted as he struggled. "Let go of her!" He exclaimed when he saw Isadora's panic.

"Shut up, you big baby." The girl said, pushing his head forward to scan the back of his neck.

"What is that?" Isadora asked before they were let go and she stumbled to Thomas.

"You were right." She stated, glancing at Jorge. Jorge took the device, placing on his glasses as he looked at the screen."

"Right about what? What is she talking about?" Thomas asked.

"I'm sorry, Hermano. Looks like your tagged." Jorge stated causing Aura's heart to drop. "You came from WCKD. Which means your very valuable."

The mean got closer to them and Isadora sighed in frustration. "Shit." She muttered.

A/n who's read the books?
I'm currently reading them

It's so weird how different they are

Have a gd day

1749 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189 14 5
in which vienna is forced into a world of twists and turns, and never stops fighting. »⋅»--- ➴ ---«⋅« (the maze runner - the death cure) thomas x f...
309K 7.2K 23
'Sometimes it is the silent observer who sees the most.' || Maze Runner || || Scorch Trials - The Death Cure || || Newt x oc || || COMPLETED ||
46.8K 1.3K 42
Teresa wasn't the first girl to come up in the Box. Three years before the arrival of Thomas and Teresa, came Tanya, the Glade's first girl. As an...
2.5K 93 16
Book 2:(Y/n) and Newt have survived the impossible Maze Trials, the group had been taken to a facility away from the hands off WCKD, however they're...