tough love ; jack gilinsky

Galing kay nagrom_

Meredith is a hot tempered rich teenager, who doesn't like to be told what to do. But when she's forced to wo... Higit pa

i n t r o
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
f o r t y - f i v e

s e v e n

5.4K 98 49
Galing kay nagrom_

m e r e d i t h

"Yeah, and the wedding is in two weeks and Tara is never not at my house. It's driving me nuts." I was ranting to Shawn on out lunch break. Seemingly I have quite a bit to rant about theses days. Tara, the wedding, my dad thinking I abuse people, Jack still hating me. Numerous things.

"You're eighteen, why don't you just move out already. I mean you have the money." He suggested. Oh yeah. I just never really had the thought because I had no reason to move out. Now I do.

"I could do that couldn't I? Maybe I'll go apartment shopping later." I smiled.

"Who's apartment shopping?" Cam walked around the corner. I pointed at myself.

"There's a vacant apartment right across from mine. You should come check it out." He said sitting next to me.

"I might." I smirked.

"Okay. Meet me in the parking lot after work. I'll come with you." He smiled and went back in the dining room

Wait, doesn't he live with Jack? Well, if I do buy that apartment I'll be in for it.

"Well, I have to go back to work, I'll see you later." I said to Shawn. He smiled and I went to the kitchen. Jack was taking his orders from the chefs, I was watching him.

There was something about him that just drew me in, no matter how much I hated him.

I just kept staring.

"What's up princess?" He walked past me.

"Oh nothing. Just waiting for my orders to be finished up." I sighed.

"Cool. Cool. So Cam told me you might be moving in the apartment across from us?" I nodded.

"Nice, so I might be seeing you a lot more?" I nodded again. He smiled. Oh that smile. Kills me every time.

"Yeah, I just can't stay at home anymore. Too much for me." He nodded.

"Well, I'll see you later." He went into the dining room with his orders.

Oh my god. Did we just have a normal conversation? With no arguing. Nothing?

But knowing my luck, that won't last for very long.

-

As said, I met Cam after work. He was leaning against his car.

"Alright, the weirdest thing happened earlier, and I feel the need to tell you. Jack and I actually had a civil conversation. I was amazed." I couldn't believe it.

"Maybe he's realized how dumb he's being." Cam laughed.

"He's acting almost like a teenage girl with her mood swings, sometimes I just have to take a guess into how he's gonna act that day." Sad, but true.

"Alright enough about him, let's go get you that apartment. I can drive you there then bring you back here. Okay?" I nodded and got in the car with him.

-

"Oh wow, this apartment is really nice," I said looking around, it was on bedroom and bathroom, and then the living room was hella nice. So was the kitchen. "I'm definitely taking it."

There was also a real estate woman with us, so I could sign stuff once I made my decision.

"Alright, just sign here and here," She handed me a pen and paper. I signed where she told me. "Okay, you can move in as soon as you like, Miss Skye."

"Thank you," I smiled. "Have a nice day."

She smiled and then walked out.

"I can't believe it, I have my own apartment now. Holy shit!" I jumped up and down. He was jumping up and down too.

"So, why don't you go get some of your stuff." He suggested, I nodded.

"Okay." We went into the hallway. Where Jack was just arriving.

"Oh hey Jack, why don't you go help Meredith pack some of her stuff? Since she is now the new owner of Apartment 32." This must be some set up.

"Um, yeah okay. Just let me put my stuff away." He went into his apartment.

"Cam, was this your plan? To get me and Jack alone together?" I asked curiously.

"Maybe." He smirked. Oh Cam, gotta love him though.

Jack came back wearing rayban sunglasses, I almost screamed at the sight.

"You ready?" He asked, smiling.

"Yep." I said back.

-

Once we got my truck, we went back to my house. Where of course Tara was planning damn wedding. Fuck, like can't she do this at her own house.

Before we came back we found a bunch of boxes from work to put all my stuff in, so we carefully went upstairs, not being noticed my Tara.

About two hours later, we only had one or two boxes left.

"Okay, this is full. I'll go put it in the truck. Be right back." He smiled.

A few minutes later, Tara came stomping with Bella in her arms.

"I need you to watch Bella for me." She demanded.

"Um actually I can't." I said matter of factly.

"Yes, you are." She looked mad.

"No because I'm busy, packing. I'm moving." I turned away.

"Excuse me no, you have to stay here." Who does she think she is?

"No because you see, I'm eighteen now, so that means I can do whatever the hell I please." Now I was starting to get mad.

"I tell your father." The look on her face was like 'I have so much power over you now, bitch'

"Okay fine, not like he gives a rat's ass anyways." I spat.

"But he owns your bank account." The constant look of 'I just won.' Stayed on her face.

"No, he doesn't. It's my bank account, under my name. I have a job and don't just use him for money. Unlike you." I shouted that last part.

"Yo chill Mer, why are you freaking out on mom, I-I mean Tara." Ryan just butts in.

"What just did you just call her? Mom was it? She's no mother. I'm more of a mother to her own child than she is." At this point I was livid.

"It's not like our mother was here anyways. So this is the next best thing." He shouted at me.

"This woman will NEVER be my mother." I shouted, but then my dad walked up behind Tara.

"Meredith Alexandra Skye, you will not speak to your future mother or brother that way whilst you're living under my roof young lady. " His tone of voice was very stern.

"Well you see David, THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG. I BOUGHT MY OWN PLACE BECAUSE I'M SO SICK OF THIS SHE DEVIL TELLING ME WHAT TO DO TWENTEY FOUR SEVEN. I'M ALSO SICK OF YOU GUYS BEING COMPLETELY OBLIVIOUS TO THE FACT THAT SHE'S JUST A BITCH TO ME AND NOT YOU GUYS. SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST STEP BACK FOR A MINUTE AND REALIZE WHAT A HUGE MISTAKE YOU'VE MADE CHOSING TO MARRY HER. NO ONE EVEN AKSED ME IF I WAS ALRIGHT WITH THIS, YOU JUST LEFT ME ALONE. AS USUAL. All I want is for someone to be there for me, and make me feel like I'm worth something." Everyone had a stunned look on their face, including Jack. Who must have showed up in the middle of that.

I walked up to him.

"How much of that did you see?" I nervously asked.

"Enough." He said turning around while shaking his head.

"No wait." I chased after him, he just flipped me off.

Once he left, I slammed my fist on the kitchen counter.

Everyone else had left, and only Tara was left standing behind me.

"YOU SEE WHAT YOU DID? YOU MADE ME SO MAD I JUST LOST ONE OF THE LAST BITS OF HAPPINESS I ACTUALLY HAD." I said staring to sob.

"Good, you don't deserve happiness anyways." She said with a smirk, knowing she finally won.

I turned around, staring to leave.

"Everyone, even you. Deserve that small amount of happiness."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

74.8K 1.9K 36
A boy who makes his best friend realize her boyfriend isn't the right guy for her; he is. CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN SO THINGS DONT MATCH UP IN THE F...
127K 1.7K 55
//Currently editing// Read at own risk, this was my first ever book I have ever written so it is a bit bad. Amelia Jackson is a 18 year old who just...
23.6K 264 33
Jay Gilinsky follows her older brother Jack Gilinsky on the journey on magcon tour. Jay wants nothing to do with the boys also attending, she's think...
333K 4K 56
Everyday she wakes up thinking it will be a good one, but she's always wrong. Until one day the universe listens and her sister gives her a makeover...