His Royal Highness | Woosan |...

By CHOCOHONEY-

**NO TRANSLATIONS ALLOWED** Prince Jung Wooyoung is the first born prince in the Aurora Kingdom. Choi San is... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLXIX
L
LII - Extra

LI - Extra

1.6K 76 21
By CHOCOHONEY-

Surprise :0
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Wooyoung sat up in bed tiredly and stretched, looking over to see that both San and Kijung were already up for the day. The male yawned, getting out of bed and slowly completing his morning routine alone.

The male frowned. "Sannie?" He called out for the male in the nursery, but the two weren't in there.

Where are my babies~? He huffed, heading down to the kitchen and seeing the chefs inside.

"Good morning your majesty." The chef spoke bowing.

"Good morning- ah stop with the bowing." Wooyoung blushed.

The chef smiled at the king and went back to cooking. "Um.. have you seen my bab- San and Kijung?"

"Oh. They just left a moment ago." The male replied.

Wooyoung was frustrated. This castle is already big and irritating, now I have to complete a maze just to see the loves of my life.

"Um.. could I ask for you to send breakfast up to my room?" Wooyoung asked politely. Then San will bring Kijung with him since he'll have to come eat upstairs.

"Of course your majesty." 

Wooyoung left the kitchen and started walking down the halls hoping to hear the sound of his husband and child, but there was nothing.

"Ugh. I'm getting a smaller castle." He huffed and decided to go back to his room to wait for his family only to find the two sitting on the floor in front of the bed.

"Where'd you go?" San asked with a frown.

"I woke up alone, so I went to find you guys." Wooyoung sat on the floor beside his husband and pulled his son into his lap, playing with Kijung's hair gently.

"Ah. I'm sorry baby. Kijung was really hungry and I know you were up last night taking care of him." The baby was playing with a plastic ring, shaking it clumsily.

Wooyoung cooed at his baby before turning to San,"That's not enough, I need more from your apology."

The king scooted closer to San and leaned forward, closing his eyes. San peppered kisses all over the male's face. "Better?"

Wooyoung nodded, feeling shy with his husband again. Something about San had this everlasting effect on Wooyoung, making him nervous even after they've been together this long.

"Shall we go out today?" Wooyoung asked, picking up Kijung and turning the baby to face him, making him giggle.

"Where to?" San asked, getting up and preparing to pack Kijungs on the go things.

"Well.. I figured we could visit your mother." Wooyoung spoke softly.

"You want to?" San asked with a smile.

"Of course! I really love her." Wooyoung spoke. She was a mother figure he never had and he couldn't help but feel grateful for her being so accepting of his and San's relationship. "And I want her to have a good relationship with Kijung too. That's his Grandma you know."

Wooyoung hugged Kijung and rubbed the baby's back. "Okay let's go then." San spoke, he was excited to properly introduce Kijung to his mother.

・:*:・

The carriage ride was not going very well. Kijung was fussy because of how bumpy the drive was and wouldn't stop crying unless either of his parents was carrying him.

"I think he's gonna need a nap when we arrive." Wooyoung spoke, letting Kijung wrap his hand around Wooyoung's finger.

San agreed,"Poor baby." He was currently holding Kijung, making sure he felt calm. "We're almost there~" He spoke in a playful voice but the baby didn't even respond with a giggle.

"So. No more carriage rides for Kijung." Wooyoung concluded.

"Nope." San replied.

A moment later they were finally in San's village, accompanied by guards as they made their way to San's house. Kijung was in a stroller sleeping now as the couple walked for a bit.

"Is she going to be home?" Wooyoung asked, pushing the stroller.

"I think she is." San replied,"I want her to come live in the castle."

"Why won't she?"

"She feels tied to the house because everything in it is sentimental to her." San replied softly.

"Aw.." Wooyoung thought for a moment,"Then I could always get a house around here for us. What do you think?"

"I'd love to but.. it wouldn't be safe for Kijung." San spoke.

"We could just get it now and visit it later when he's older." Wooyoung suggested.

"I like that idea." San knocked on the door, and a minute later his mother was there.

"Sannie!" She pulled her son into a warm hug, "Wooyoung! Oh and you've brought your baby!"

Kijung was certainly awake now, and finally, he wasn't fussing. Wooyoung picked up his son, telling the guards to stay stationed outside the house as he went inside with San and his mother.

"He's such a cutie!" The woman allowed Wooyoung to place him in her arms, holding him closely. Kijung looked up at her with a blank stare,"He reminds me of you San. You wouldn't smile at anyone but me when you were first born."

San blushed,"Eomma.."

"Aw~" Wooyoung smiled at San,"Well you do seem rather stoic and cold to people who don't know you."

"Stoic and cold?" San asked, "To who?"

Wooyoung shrugged and sat down on the couch beside San's mother.

"Wait Wooyoung." San sat beside the male confused,"Who said this?"

Wooyoung laughed,"Yeosang was telling me his first impressions of us the other day."

"No way. I have to fix my image." San spoke.

"No~ I like how you are." Wooyoung rested his head against San's shoulder,"It makes you hotter."

San was blushing.

"Aigoo, you two didn't come here to flirt did you?" San's mother asked, finally getting Kijung to laugh.

"Sorry." Wooyoung apologized shyly.

"Now to what do I owe the pleasure of your presences today?"

"Wooyoung wanted to see you, and have Kijung get aquainted with you."

"Oh you're so sweet Wooyoung." The woman pinched the king's cheek.

"So you didn't want to see me San?" She teased.

"Eomma." The male spoke.

The woman laughed at her son,"Well now that you two are here, you should spend the night. San you haven't even properly shown Wooyoung your home town!"

"Yeah, you haven't." Wooyoung looked at his husband with a pout.

"Can we leave Kijung here with you for a few hours Eomma?" San asked.

"Of course! Say bye bye." She cooed and the baby smiled at her.

"Awe see they already get along well!" Wooyoung smiled at the two of them,"By the way this is Kijung's bag." He picked it up, handing the bag to the woman.

"His favorite toys are here and also his formula, also extra diapers, his favorite blanket-" San cut himself off."Sorry." He blushed.

San's mother looked at him with a fond smile,"It's alright you're such a good father. You're just being prepared. I'm so proud of you two." She stood up, holding Kijung on her hip,"Now go! Come back after you've seen everything and bought some souvenirs for Wooyoung."

She shooed the two of them out the door and waved. The couple awkwardly walked out. "Most of you stay here, a few of you can trail behind me and San." Wooyoung spoke to the guards before turning to San,"Lead the way baby."

San grabbed Wooyoung's hand,"Hm.. let's go to the place I used to play the most."

"Yay~" Wooyoung walked with San excitedly.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
idk how to tell y'all this but I'm putting smut in the next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 285 17
Miguel slammed his fist on the desk. "This is the third time she hasn't responded. My patience is running slim lyla," "Maybe she's busy, you know h...
85K 8.3K 60
Water. It can be powerful and devastating, destroying everything in its path. The ultimate killer. Or it can be calm, soothing, and gentle, something...
3.3K 90 8
SPIN-OFF OF THE MOON "I hate him, his eyes, his smile, his face, and even his personality" " don't be so fond of yourself I also hate that about YOU...
Coma White By Ash

Fanfiction

113K 3.3K 15
Sequel to White Rose (Completed) MUST READ FIRST BOOK OR THIS WON'T MAKE SENSE Harry's collapsed from an overdose and Louis' in the hospital for unk...