Me, Myself and... YOU?!

By helixxir

Bakugou Katsuki, he is known to be crude, arrogant, loud-mouthed and short tempered. Despite his known attitu... More

A "Normal" Day
Unexpected News
First Contact
Exams
Accepted
Start!
Special AU: Valentines Day!
Betrayal
Foundational Training
The Battle between Childhood Friends!
The Battle between Childhood Friends! pt.2
Broken Pride & Broken Trust
Bond? More like a load of crap!
Announcement!
Rescue at USJ--?
Curiosity about the Unknown
Fight and Win it!
Fight and Win it pt.2
End of the Game
Time to turn the tables!
All Might pt.1
Reinforcements have arrived!
Victory and Defeat... For now
A temporary close
Finally something school like!
Hear! Hear! It's the Sports Festival!
Race with a Twist!
Everyone's quirks are amazing!
Bring it on!!
Fifteen Minutes
To Strategies, Comes Schemes
What They Didn't Know
Cavalry Battle: END
All Might pt.2
Smile! Prince of nonsense!
Shinso, from the General Department
The Results
Time to Tremble, Challengers!
Bakugou's Rising Respect
Midoriya's Encounter with the Pro No.2
Successor vs Masterpiece
Todoroki Shoto: Origin
A Filial Freedom
Iida's Fight!
Onto the Finals!!
Bakugou vs Todoroki: The Last Match

Reach out, Iida!

33 1 0
By helixxir

a/n: Heyy everyone!! I deeply apologize for the late update and for keeping you all waiting, I just finished a fanfic recently and had a short break but now I'm going to start writing again. Hope y'alls understands and I hope I didn't anger any of you, please do enjoy this chapter and continue to read this book until it finishes. Love y'all <33

~~~

Chapter 13

The next day, Katsuki and Kitsuki headed off to school only to find it surrounded with interviewers and the news reporters. They both stopped in their tracks as they saw three of their classmates stuck. Kitsuki ran toward the crowd and bumped into Uraraka.

"Uraraka, right?" she asked and Uraraka turned her head to see who called her.

"Mhm" Uraraka responded as Kitsuki was struggling.

"What the hell is going on here?" Kitsuki asked and Uraraka was struggling as well.

"They... were already here... when we got to school" Uraraka answered, Kitsuki nodded and ignored the reporter's questions. Katsuki was already surrounded with them, all he needed to do was glare at each of them and he had immediate access to walk away from them. Uraraka and Iida's jaw dropped as they saw Katsuki walk into the school in peace.

"Ugh, feels like a king but never actually is one" Kitsuki mumbled under her breath, just then Aizawa came in and silenced the reporters.

"Authorized students get in the campus grounds and you all, it is not your business to ask about and you're interfering with our lessons so please leave the vicinity at peace" Aizawa said shooing the reporters away.

"What?! Can't we just see All Might please-" before the news reporter could finish the huge gate shut right in front of her.

"WAHH!! WHAT THE!" The news reporter exclaimed, the rest of the press behind her complained and groaned about the famous UA barrier in front of them.

.

.

.

Inside the classroom, Katsuki was greatly annoyed by the mob of people that came earlier and so was the rest who got stuck in between them.

"Pfft, what does the press want with All Might anyway?" Kaminari asked from his desk, Midoriya gasped from his seat and Katsuki found it annoying.

*Maybe the press knows about All Might's condition! Oh no is this why they were here or something-* Midoriya's thought was interrupted when Katsuki growled from his seat.

"What were you thinking Izu?" Kitsuki whispered and Midoriya didn't tell her the real thing but something else. The conversation was cut off when Aizawa came in with his normal expression.

"Bakugou... er the other Bakugou, hope you recovered from what happened yesterday" Aizawa began as he looked at Katsuki, who gritted his teeth. Kitsuki listened intently.

"I took the chance of looking at your marks and evaluation, stop acting like a kid and don't waste your talent" Aizawa continued, Katsuki widened his eyes and lowered his head, Kitsuki however tried not to laugh and Aizawa noticed.

"Don't think you're in no trouble, Kitsuki. You have talent as well and use it properly" Aizawa sighed before continuing.

"And you... Midoriya. Are you always planning on injuring your arm or finger/s?" Midoriya flinched in his seat then came to calm down.

"If you keep saying excuses and nonsense then you'll never reach the top" Aizawa continued, Midoriya's head jolted.

"I don't need to repeat it the millionth time but I need to see some improvements from you Midoriya" Aizawa sighed.

"Yes sir!" Midoriya responded determinedly.

"Now, let's get on with the homeroom announcements... I'm sorry to trouble you all with this but..." Aizawa's aura was scaring everyone, for they worried that Aizawa might give them something unexpected.

"...We need to pick class representatives" Aizawa said after a long pause, the students cheered for it was something school-like.

Immediately the students exclaimed and raised their hands, wanting them to be the president, vice or class rep. Even Katsuki raised his hand, surprising Kitsuki and Midoriya.

"QUIET EVERYONE!!" The students turned to look at who got their attention, Kirishima was the one who knew, which was Iida.

"Just because you like to do it doesn't mean you can!" he said in his seat as his classmates' attention was on him.

"It is a serious position, those around you should be serious enough to trust you and see you as a genuine leader!" Iida continued, no one said a word. He stood up aggressively from his seat and raised his hand.

"...Which is why... this should be settled by a vote!!" he shouted, loud enough to sound determined.

"It's a bit early to have developed any trust in one another- kero" Asui stated in her seat and Iida nodded.

"Which is why, everyone's just going to vote for themselves!" Kirishima added and Iida took it to an account.

"Mm, which is why the person who manages to earn multiple votes will be the appropriate person for the job no?!" Iida said.

"Is that alright Sensei?" he asked Aizawa for consent as he was already preparing to sleep.

"Fine, as long as you decide before the deadline" Aizawa answered. After the voting the results came in; Midoriya had two votes, Yaoyorozu had two, Katsuki had one and Kitsuki had three.

"EHHH WHY THE HELL IS IT ME?!!" Kitsuki complained as she slumped back to her seat.

"Why can't it be someone like Yaoyorozu or or Iida.. Since he was determined as heck!" Kitsuki mentioned as she looked at Iida in a defeated state.

"WHO THE FUCK VOTED FOR DAMN DEKU?!!" Katsuki yelled from his seat, irritated.

"Hey, someone actually voted for you" Sero mentioned from his seat as he looked at Katsuki.

"...N-No votes, I see...h-how it is. Since of course I insisted on the m-method" Iida said as  shaking was present in his tone.

"You voted for someone else even if you clearly wanted the position" Yaoyorozu mentioned, sighing in disappointment.

"Oh wait look, it's a tie between you and Midoriya" Sato noticed and Yaoyorozu stared at the board intently.

"Yo, Kitsuki right?" Kirishima greeted as he went to Kitsuki's seat, she gave him a smile and a nod.

"Yeah, what do you need?" she asked.

"Uh do you wanna sit with us during lunch?" Kirishima asked causing, Kitsuki's head to tilt but she responded giving him a "sure why not" smile. 

"I don't wanna be president since I'm not that responsible so it's down to Midoriya and Yaoyorozu" Kitsuki said calmly as she bowed and took her seat.

"Right then if that is your decision Kitsuki, Midoriya and Yaoyorozu you both are a tie. How would you settle this tie?" Aizawa said lazily.

"Sensei, I don't want to complicate things further and so we can settle the tie with your choice" Yaoyorozu said with such formality.

"To get this over with, Midoriya is the president and Yaoyorozu is the vice. Go on and have lunch" Aizawa said.

"E-Eh.... f-f-for real??!" Midoriya exclaimed, Yaoyorozu arched a brow and made her way to lunch.

.

.

.

The eatery is busy at lunch hour as all the students from different courses are gathered in this big area inside the campus. Kitsuki entered the eatery, followed by Uraraka, Iida and Midoriya.

"Oii Izu!" she said as she saw Midoriya entering the eatery.

"Ahh Kitsu-chan" he waved back, he walked toward her and Iida and Uraraka followed behind him.

"Wow class president huh" Kitsuki said as she nudged his arm with her elbow causing him to lose balance a bit.

"H-Haha y-yeah! But I don't get it though, why did you give it away?" Midoriya was nervous at first then it turned stern.

"Um I'd like to explain but we gotta eat" Kitsuki said chuckling in the end. As the two walked in the eatery, Midoriya saw Kitsuki go the other way as she walked her way toward the table Katsuki was in, Katsuki noticed Midoriya stare as he glared at him causing Midoriya to flinch and head his on with his way.

As the three found a table, settled in and brought food, Midoriya hadn't touched his.

"Mmm the rice is soo good!" Uraraka exclaimed but her expression faded as she noticed Midoriya looked gloomy.

"Hey, what's up Deku-kun?" Uraraka asked causing Midoriya to stumble his chopsticks.

"O-Oh sorry... I uh must have spaced out a little too long" Midoriya said nervously as he scratched the back of his head.

"Is it because of the president thing or the one with Kitsuki?" Uraraka asked again, all Midoriya did was sigh.

"Well yeah the president thing since it was sudden but... Kitsu just gave away her opportunity" Midoriya answered, flailing his hands in front of him while explaining but stopped once the conversation was serious, Midoriya's tone was stern.

"Bakugou-san might have her reasons and as she said she'll explain them to you" Iida said formally while eating his food.

"Plus you'll do fine, you have the guts and judgment. I voted for you because I knew you had it in you and carry us through" Iida continued, not making eye contact. Midoriya flinched after hearing Iida vote for him.

"Iida-kun, didn't you want to be class president? You've got the look down the glasses too" Uraraka said causing Iida to almost choke on his food.

*Hmm Uraraka can be blunt sometimes* Iida thought as he sighed. They continued eating until Midoriya snapped his fingers.

"Hey Iida-kun, why are you always so proper and wise?" Midoriya asked as he ate rice.

"Oh yeah! You always talk about honor and stuff like that, I might be wrong but are you from a high-class family??" Uraraka added and Iida questioned her term.

"High-class?!" Iida asked, startled as he saw Uraraka and Midoriya stare intently at him, Iida formally explained his family background, causing Midoriya to mumble and became a fanatic. From the table farther across them, Katsuki scoffed in disgust seeing Midoriya's behavior, Kitsuki noticed this and nudged his arm.

"The hell do you want?!" Katsuki asked rashly and Kitsuki began teasing him to the point that he was immediately annoyed.

"Oii tell me shitrag!" Katsuki demanded as he grit his teeth, Kitsuki laughed one last time then cleared her throat.

"Okay okay, I'll tell you but promise me don't react or in your case explode" Kitsuki warned and Katsuki just slouched and grit his teeth even more. Kitsuki leaned closer, signaling that she'll whisper it to him.

**The one vote you received... was from Uraraka** after her message, his eyes widened in shock.

"If you're shitting with me, I'll kill you" he said in a stern and rash tone, making Kitsuki chuckle.

"I'm serious, what made you think I'm kidding?" Kitsuki asked and Katsuki scoffed at her.

"Any proof or evidence?" Katsuki muttered, this shocked Kitsuki making her want to tease him more.

"SHUT UP FUCKING KIT!!" Katsuki yelled, causing the people in the cafeteria to look at him. Although all he did was glare at them back and they went back to their own business.

"Woah, amazing! It's like he has powers to get people's attention away from him" Uraraka complimented under her breath.

"Hah, Kacchan isn't one for attention anyway but for some reason he likes praises and fame but not attention" Midoriya explained. Uraraka tilted her head in confusion.

"Huh? Are you and Bakugou-kun close friends? You know him quite a lot, Deku-kun" Uraraka, questioned making Midoriya stammer.

"U-Uh n-no... w-well I mean, I'm more close to his sister... basically the three of us are childhood friends" Midoriya tried his best to explain.

"Ohh well from what I think Bakugou-kun seems to be your childhood bully" Uraraka chuckled in the end. Conversations were interrupted when a loud siren went off.

"The siren?!" Midoriya, Iida and Uraraka immediately panicked.

*Security level 3 has been breached, students please properly evacuate* 

"Security 3?" a student asked, at Midoriya's table, Iida tilted his head in confusion.

"What is Security level three?!" Iida questioned.

"It means someone's trespassed the school, this hasn't occurred in three years!!" a student answered him as he ran with the other students.

"Hurry and evacuate, all of you!!" he said as he ran with the rest of the students.

.

.

.

As the students ran in the hallways, they were all crammed and squished. Stepping, pushing and almost falling happened as they continued to evacuate without a proper manner.

"Ah shit all these losers- what the fuck! Watch it!!" Katsuki complained as several people hit him from each side. Kitsuki bumped into Kirishima, who helped her get up.

"What is with this mess?! I swear if it's the press, they're going to pay" Kitsuki complained.

"The press is interfering once again!" a student said, causing Iida to take a peek outside the window. Teachers Aizawa and Present Mic are handling the situation but it seemed that the press just didn't want to listen. 

"WE JUST WANT TO GET A WORD FROM ALL MIGHT AND THEN WE'LL LEAVE!!" The press pushed their request with such demand, which irritated Aizawa.

"We told you he's not here!" Present Mic retorted as the press continued to push their way in.

"You'll just want another statement from him after you wring out the first one and so on" Aizawa commented, Present Mic greeted his teeth.

"This is going as far as trespassing, it's now villainy! Is it applicable to just fight them off?" Present Mic whispered and as much as Aizawa wanted to, he himself knew that they should just wait and hold the press.

"No, calm down Mic. Let's just wait for the police to handle this" Aizawa answered, causing Present Mic to question his statement even more, since the situation is not looking any better.

Back at the student's situation, Iida was now squished and squeezed against the window seeing, a better view of the situation outside.

"Everyone! It's nothing to worry about- it's just the press!" Iida tried his best to calm the horde of students in the halls but to no avail, they wouldn't calm down a bit.

Everyone kept pushing, stepping on each other's feet, cramping each other and some making each other fall. 

*Where are the teachers?! At this rate, no one will stop without anyone telling them it's fine!!* Iida said in his thoughts as he continued to struggle.

"Woah Kitsuki, you alright?" Kirishima said as he held Kitsuki for support as she held onto him.

"Heyy!! Everyone stop, go slow go slow!" Kaminari exclaimed beside Kirishima.

*Ah right, the teachers are handling the situation outside! Then.. this will become a bigger problem! Unless-* Iida scouted around to find a particular someone, his name was called across the crowd and Iida had hope.

"Uraraka-san!" Iida tried to reach but due to the number of people squeezing them, it was too difficult to communicate.

*I can think of something! Seeing Midoriya-kun's abilities and my brother at this point-* his thought faded when Uraraka was nearer to him.

"Uraraka-san! Make me- float!" Iida requested, Uraraka didn't comprehend at first but then understood his request when she saw his determination.

Iida slapped his hand against Uraraka's and immediately he floated away from the crowd. The students laid all their eyes on him. Iida looked straight ahead as he saw a perfect platform for everyone to see him. Iida used his quirk to easily get to the platform quickly, he bumped onto some students heads but apologized after. Iida successfully stood onto the platform but it was short and so he held onto a pipe for support.

"EVERYONE! STOP AND CALM DOWN!!" Iida yelled so that everyone could hear him.

*It has to be short, precise and something to really calm them!* Iida said in his thoughts as he faced the crowd.

"EVERYTHING IS FINE! IT'S JUST THE PRESS INTERFERING AGAIN BUT THERE IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!" Iida announced as the students stopped in their tracks and listened to him intently.

"Remember we are at UA! Let's conduct ourselves in the manner of those enrolled at the highest academy!" Iida ended with his brave act, the students were relieved and peace was present again. The police successfully arrived, making the press withdraw. 

.

.

.

In the Class 1-A classroom, there has been a turn of... position?

"Right, president start us off" Yaoyorozu requested a shaky and nervous Midoriya.

"U-Uh let us commence the ceremony for the new class president!... B-But before that I'd like to say something first" Midoriya tried to announce bravely without stuttering. He composed himself before continuing.

"After what this brave and inspiring man has done today, I think that Iida is the best one for the job" Midoriya continued as his statement struck Iida.

"Seeing the way you calmed down all those panicking students, proved that you are the right choice for being the president!" Midoriya said with a smile.

"Yeah Iida, you've done a great deal out there! I respect your guts!" Kitsuki commented while giving Iida a pat in the back.

"Mhm mhm, it was so manly! The way you had the idea of floating then getting everyone's attention is so bold!" Kirishima added, giving Iida a toothy grin.

"Midoriya also has a shot at this job but man Iida is something, he looked like those signs in an emergency exit" Kaminari stated. With this much praise for Iida, it annoyed Katsuki. His scoff was heard around the room but he didn't care if they heard him.

 "Just get things over with, we'll get old just standing here" Aizawa commented gloomily as he was about to drift off to sleep, the students got startled by his comment.

"If that is the wish of the class, then I shall accept it!" Iida said with pride.

"Yeaah! Do us proud Mr. Emergency exit!"

"Don't let us down!" 

Went on around the classroom as the students cheered for Iida and his act of bravery.

.

.

.

The teachers investigated the cause of the infiltration caused by the press. They found something odd in the back entrance of UA.

"Why would a mere reporter do this?" Midnight asked, seeing the destruction in front of them.

"Not a chance, this destruction could be caused by someone or a group of people wanting something terrible to happen" Principal Nezu answered as he further studied the destruction.

"This could be a declaration of... war"

~~~

a/n: as I said in the beginning of this chapter, I truly am sorry for the late update and I didn't mean to do it on purpose and I hope you all aren't mad and impatient. Anyway, here is the long awaited chapter ending in a cliffhanger (sorry again 😓😓).          

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 9.7K 52
what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you down? those were things you constantly t...
43.6K 1.5K 23
Izuku and Katsuki have a relationship that rivals no others, especially as boyfriends. Will this relationship continue to be strong, even through all...
154K 4.3K 36
Izuku was a happy go lucky guy, he was! Though that of course could only get one so far... Especially when he learns that he has 2 soulmates, and one...
350K 7.5K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...