Helluva Boss: Heroes From Hel...

بواسطة Nexaverse

Y/N L/N is a young straight Imp demon working with good old Blitzo and the rest of the team. He later tells t... المزيد

(Y/N)'s Biography😈
Pilot🤩
Dream💭
Memory💗💓
Demons vs Humans🔪
Hero from Hell😇
Loo Loo Land🤡
Reunion Part 1💖
Intermission📺
Reunion Part 2💘💗
Mythological Creature🦄 (Apple Short)🦄
Super Smashing Visit👼🎮
Camping Surprise🎒⛺
The C.H.E.R.U.B: Part 1👼👼👼
Intermission 2🌎
The C.H.E.R.U.B: Part 2😠😠😠
Successful Surgery 😷 (Kiki Short)👩‍⚕️
VENGEFUL AMBUSH!😈🔪
Prank War (Ace Short)😜
Intermission 3🍋
Escaping "OLD" Old Family👨‍👩‍👧‍👦(Milky short)
The Harvest Moon Festival🌕
Intermission 4🤩
Today is 9/11. 🇺🇸
Escape Part 1🚙⚔️(LEMON)
Escape Part 2🏍
The Warning😱
The Bath🛀🏾 (LEMON)
Operation: Break Addiction🥃
Absent😷🛌🏾 (LEMON)
Intermission 5🙂
Chaotic rescue😡😈🩸Part 1
Chaotic Rescue😈⚔️🩸Part 2
New DC Traliers🎬🎥📽
🎃Halloween🎃
The Confession💗 (NSFW)
Season Finale
Proposing Delay💍
The Birthday🎂 (LEMON)
🤜Round Begin!🤛
Verosika Mayday: Civil War🤼‍♀️
Verosika Mayday: Infinity War🤼‍♀️
Bonding with the Enemy👯‍♀️
The Sexual Gift🎁 (Coco Short)
QUESTION TO READERS
Truth🕊
HAPPY NEW YEAR
A Chaotic Party🥳(Part 1)
A Chaotic Party 💣Part 2
Problem with Love💗 (Kat Short)
The Happy Accident on Valentine's Day (LEMON)
Ambush🪤
Holy War Part 1🪖
Valorant vs Fortnite🔫🗡🪄 (Josh Short)
Holy War 🫂 Part 2
Holy War 🦸🏽‍♀️🦸🏿‍♂️Part 3
Epilogue
Question to Readers
NEW EPILOGUE FOR WORLDS CROSSED!!!

Y/N L/N v.s. Cletus

5K 46 114
بواسطة Nexaverse

Sharon and Adam were moving down the street, knowing that they were able to outrun the Human.

Adam: You think we lost him?

Sharon: We got him stuck in those cages at the zoo. It'll take a while for him to get out.

Sharon continued driving the truck and they all saw the demons at the edge of the New York Battery Park. They both exited the car and ran to them.

Sharon: VEE!

Verosika turned around to face Sharon.

Verosika: SHARON!

Adam: What happened?

Apple: We got superpowers...

Sharon and Adam stared at them and then...

Adam: Cool Cool Cool Cool. Very cool. Very cool.

Sharon: Where's Y/N?

They all pointed down to see the wreckage on the water floating away from shore.

Coco: We gotta get to the pier. We can use a boat to get him!

Apple: Let's go then!

They all went to the pier while watching the two getting back up.
----------------

Cletus and Y/N were now both on the wreckage floating on the water. It was moving away from the docks.

Y/N: (groaning)

Cletus: (groaning)

The two got up from the ground and Y/N stood as he glared at Cletus. and Cletus glared at him back.

Cletus: You ruined humanity...you took my friends and life away...Now...you will die...

Y/N: I never ruined you, Cletus. You ruined yourself!

Cletus, with his eye twitching...

Cletus: RAHH!!

Charged at Y/N and Y/N charged back. They both began their final battle. Light came from above and it came from a helicopter that was hovering above them. The world saw an angry baby cherub boss and a weakened demon hero fight to the death.

Cletus charged at Y/N and threw a punch at Y/N...

Cletus: AGH!

(SWISH)

Y/N: (grunts)

...who was able to dodge and counter by ducking and doing an uppercut that pushed Cletus away.

(POW)

Cletus: ARGH!

Cletus then pulled out the magic yellow orb and he put it on top of a large piece. Now the game was gonna be played by Cletus' rules. Y/N climbed up the scaffolding and Cletus then pulled out his crossbow and fired his arrows at him.

(THWICK THWICK THWICK)

Y/N hid behind the cover to avoid the arrows and pulled out a metal pipe. He threw it at Cletus and Cletus dodged it by flying out of the way. He then flew up in the sky and rained down arrows at him.

(THWICK THWICK THWICK THWICK THWICK THWICK THWICK THWICK THWICK)

Y/N moved and avoided the arrows that were on his tail. He jumped over the pieces of metal and hit the deck. Cletus looked impatiently as he darted around looking for his nemesis to emerge.

Cletus: WHERE ARE YOU!?

Y/N: (grunts)

Y/N fired another pipe at the cherub and Cletus moved away from it. Out of rage, he fired more arrows at him.

(THWICK THWICK THWICK THWICK THWICK THWICK THWICK THWICK THWICK)

He fired so much, that he actually knocked the golden piece off the scaffolding and it floated away. Y/N saw this and used this to his advantage. Even though it's gone, it doesn't mean he's completely at full power. Y/N ignited his magic and sorcery flowed over his hands. Cletus flew down and started a fistfight with him. He punched Y/N and Y/N blocked them at least seven times.

(POW) (SWISH) (WHAM) (BAM)

Cletus/Y/N: (grunting)

The eighth time was when Cletus punched Y/N hard enough to knock him away and be pinned to a wall.

Cletus: (grunts)

Y/N: AGH!

(CLANK)

He then charged at him again and pulled out an arrow with demon blood on it. Y/N dodged Cletus and the force Cletus put into making a huge dent.

(SCEEEECH)

(SLASH) (SLASH) (SLASH) (POW)

Cletus/Y/N: (grunting)

Cletus was slashing his arrow at Y/N as they were all over the place. Soon, Cletus was able to scar Y/N's arm!

(SLICE)

Y/N: ARGH! YOU BASTARD!

(POW)

Cletus: AGH!

Y/N, furious, went and punched Cletus hard in the face! They both struggled to keep standing. They could feel each other being tired and weak.

Cletus: (yells)

Cletus swung the arrow at Y/N again but Y/N flipped over and backed away to dodge the second attack.

(SLASH) (SLASH)

Cletus/Y/N: (grunting)

Cletus then tackled Y/N and Y/N held him and pinned him to a wall.

(CLANK)

He banged him on it again and again until Cletus kicked him away. Cletus continued slashing at Y/N and Y/N grabbed the arrow. Cletus pushed the arrow into Y/N's chest. Y/N pushed it back with all his might, but unfortunately, Cletus had a little more strength since the yellow sphere was still around in the water.

(SLLLIIIICCCCEEE)

Y/N: AAAAGHH!!

Y/N could feel the weapon slicing through his fingers. Lots of blood was leaving his hands and some were sticking to the arrow. Y/N then pulled Cletus to him and punched him again.

(POW)

Cletus then punched him again and got him to fall to the floor. He then got on top of him and pulled out a heavenly dagger and tried to end Y/N. Y/N pushed him away from himself but the knife got closer and closer to his throat.

Y/N: (grunting)

Cletus: You....are...NOTHING!

(ZAP)

Cletus: OW!

A bolt of magic came out of nowhere and hit Cletus. He fell off of the bleeding Y/N. Y/N looked to the water and saw his friends coming to save him. He smiled.

Y/N: GUYS!!

Kat: GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM OUR FRIEND, PENDEJO!!

Kat was revealed as the person who fired the bolts. He fired them again and again...

(ZAP)(ZAP)(ZAP)

Cletus then got down and fired an arrow at Kat.

Kiki: LOOK OUT!!

(WHOOSH)

Kiki went and pushed Kat out of the way for the arrow to fly by.

Moxxie: I GOT THIS!!!

Moxxie aimed his gun and pressed the button for the power gauge. Blitzo did the same.

(WOOOOOOMMMMMMM)

The gun was at full power and they fired their rounds at Cletus.

Blitzo: WOO!!

(RATATATATATATATATATA)

Cletus flew around the sky, dodging the bullets.

Coco: INCOMING!

Cletus flew up into the sky and fired his arrows at them.

Cletus: DIE!!!

Y/N: NO!!

(THWICK THWICK THWICK THWICK THWICK THWICK THWICK THWICK THWICK)

Cletus fired his arrows at Cletus and Y/N grabbed a piece of metal and threw it enough to block all the arrows.

Millie: BURN BITCH!!

Millie then grabbed an RPG and aimed it at Cletus.

Milky: BURN UP!!

Millie fired the RPG...

(BAM)

Cletus: OWW! FUCKING DEMONS!!

He began to fire his crossbow at them but Y/N was able to jump up and grab the crossbow at the last second.

Y/N: LEAVE THEM ALONE!!

Cletus: GET OFF!!

Cletus swung around desperately trying to get Y/N to fall off. Coco thought to herself and came up with an idea.

Coco: I have an idea.

Milky: What idea?

Coco then stood her ground and began to drag her feet back and forth and back a forth. She moved faster and faster and then was fast enough to make a blur. Purple lightning emerged from her legs as her own body was charging up.

(HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM)

Apple: Coco, what are you--Oh! She's doing friction!

Blitzo: Friction?

Moxxie: It's when something moves at an incredibly fast rate and when that happens, you can create static electricity.

Coco's eyes turned purple as they were now Herobrine. Now that she was at full power, Coco then let out a smirk, put her hands together, and yelled out a...

Coco: KAMEHAMEHA!!

(ZZZZAAAAAPP)

Cletus saw the lightning and...

(BZZZZBZZZZBZZZZBZZZZ)

Cletus: RRRGH!!!

It electrocuted him and he felt the lightning surge through him. Cletus fired his arrows at Coco and Kiki rushed and projected a pink forcefield around them.

(SHOOM)

Y/N transformed into a rat and went inside Cletus's shirt. He moved all around biting him.

Cletus: GE--GET OUT!!

Cletus hit himself everywhere trying to get Y/N out and Y/N did that...only to transform back and use his tail to wrap around him and pull him down.

Y/N: (grunts)

Cletus: RAH!!

(CLANK)

Cletus and Y/N were on the ground once more.

Josh: Hang on! We're com--!

Cletus then got himself back up and shot his arrow at a piece of debris that blocked their way.

(CRASH)

Verosika: NONONO!

Blitzo went and tried to lift the debris out of the way but he wasn't strong enough.

Blitzo: HELP ME LIFT THIS SHIT!

Everyone joined in to help him and their combined strength didn't help either. Until...

(LIFTING)

Everyone saw the debris being lifted up. At first, they thought that it was Y/N, but he was weak right now. Then, they thought they had telekinesis but they didn't. They looked to their left and saw...

Vortex: (Grunting)

Vortex without his human disguise on and had gauntlets out of purple magic that helped him lift the debris.

Vortex: RAHH!!

He lifted it over his head and threw it over the damage. Panting heavily, he looked down to see his friends looking at him in shock.

Josh: YEAH! THE STRENGTH OF HERCULES!

Apple: SUPER STRENGTH!

Apple started jumping up and down rapidly.

Verosika: Promoted.

Vortex smiled and they all rushed to see Y/N and Cletus still fighting. Cletus used two arrows to try and kill Y/N. Y/N dodged and countered with every chance he got.

Cletus/Y/N: (grunting)

Verosika: (inhales) AHHHHHH!!!

(BWOOOMMMMMM)

Verosika screamed a sonar sound wave that blasted at Cletus. The crossbow came off his hands and landed in front of Y/N. Y/N picked it up, got himself up, and walked to Cletus.

Cletus: Finish it...

Y/N said nothing and glared at him.

Cletus: END THIS!

Y/N still glared and then he smirked at him.

Y/N: Nah.

Cletus: KILL ME, YOU MONSTEROUS INCARNATION!

Y/N: After all that has happened...Nah. You ain't worthy of being killed anymore.

Cletus then was angry. Y/N acting like he's merciful. He took the initiative and saw the yellow sphere. He grabbed it and squeezed it.

(BAM) (RINGRINGRINGRINGRING)

A blinding light flashed everywhere.

Y/N: AGH!!

Coco: RGGH!! MY EYES!

Y/N dropped Cletus' crossbow by mistake and Cletus grabbed it in time. He kicked him down and aimed his weapon at Y/N's friends.

Cletus: If you care about them so much...you can MOURN FOR THEM!

Y/N: NO!

Collin: CLETUS DON'T!

(CLICK)

A click from a gun was heard and they saw Sharon and Adam with their pistols up. They aimed it at Cletus.

Sharon: Cletus, that's enough.

Adam: It's over.

Cletus glared at them and fired his crossbow at a piece of debris that separated the Agents from the Demons.

Apple: ADAM! SHARON!

Adam: We're okay!

Verosika and the others waited for the inevitable to happen and Cletus pulled the trigger towards them. The arrow flew across the arena and it got closer and closer and closer...

(FWOOOOOOSH)

It stopped. The arrow stopped at the last second. Verosika opened her eyes to see the arrow inches from her face. All the demons looked up to see a heavenly portal open and it revealed Deerie and the other cherubs coming down to see the atrocity.

Keenie: DEERIE! YOU CAME!

Deerie smiled at Keenie and then came down to face Y/N and Cletus. Cletus smiled seeing Deerie and thought that this was his moment.

Cletus: Deerie! Thank goodness you came here. I needed help! These "monsters" have damaged the natural order! They've killed humans! They possessed the minds of every human on the planet! You have to help me get rid of them!

Deerie looked at Cletus with an unamused smile.

Cletus: Don't just stand there! HELP ME!

Deerie still looked unimpressed.

Cletus: DEERIE, CALL SOMEONE TO EXTERMINATE THEM! TELL THEM TO BLAST THEM OUT OF THE SKY!

Deerie: (...)

Cletus: DEERIE, DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE!!? I'M TRYING TO--!

Deerie: Keep the world safe? Eliminate the demons?

Cletus nodded.

Cletus: What do you think I've been trying to do all this time? WHAT DO YOU THINK WE ALL HAVE BEEN DOING!? WE'VE BEEN LEADING PEOPLE INTO THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR EONS SINCE ADAM AND EVE!

Deerie: Yes, but we didn't try to sacrifice other lives for the greater good. We didn't try to convince humanity to create an empire and try to burn every human that has been mating with a demon.

Apple: What are you talking about?

Keenie: You all remember when I told you that there were dead human bodies years ago and were killed along with some humans who loved those demons as well?

Everyone nodded.

Deerie: That did happen. Killed by one person. Another human, who you commanded.

Cletus looked at Deerie confused.

Deerie: Cletus, did you seriously think I didn't know about your actions? That you have spent years keeping M/N in isolation, trying to kill Y/N from the start. Not to mention getting other humans to do your dirty work.

Cherubs then began to circle around Cletus.

Deerie: Do not deny it.

Cletus: I...I had to do something. They wouldn't listen.

Deerie: And yet you decided to get humans to kill each other. You tried to convince a young girl to almost kill the wrong man. You helped spill demon and human blood and blamed it on the demons! We have eyes everywhere we have ears everywhere and rest assured Cletus, you will pay for your treachery.

Cletus looked scared as he was being ridiculed. But then his fear faded as he set his mind straight.

Cletus: Oh...I see...No wonder you didn't side with me back at the theater. YOU WERE IN CAHOOTS WITH HIM, WEREN'T YOU!?

Deerie: I never was, Cletus. I was with M/N, who has never broken a single rule in her life and who also wanted to live peacefully with her newfound family.

Cletus: YOU DON'T SEE!? DON'T YOU ALL SEE!!? ONE ANGEL BETRAYED EVERYTHING SHE HAD AND LOVED JUST TO BE WITH THE DARK SIDE! HE KILLED MARTHA! HE KILLED LYLE LIPTON!

Deerie: Unfortunate, but you heard what she did. She ate her own species. And Lyle Lipton experimented on the poor. Are you seriously suggesting what I think you're suggesting?

Cletus: NO! No not that!

Deerie: It doesn't matter what you think, Cletus. It's Expectations vs Reality. It doesn't matter what they did. They'll go to Hell either way. The road was already paved for them. When human torture, kills, it even eats another human, it's Hell for them.

Cletus: Oh great! I'll look at this. You even convince them that you didn't kill them. I KNOW FULL WELL I WAS YOU WHO KILLED THEM!!

Y/N: Excuse me, I killed them!?

Cletus turned to face Deerie.

Deerie: Martha was nothing more but a monster who ruined other lives. Y/N had the right to kill her that day. Yet you are saying she is still a good person. She got an elementary school teacher to commit suicide!

Apple: SEPPUKU!

Y/N: She wanted to be in Heaven more than anything in the world. She lost that chance when she killed them!

Moxxie: Yeah! And if I remember correctly, isn't it an angel's job to help humans not kill or sin in any way whatsoever? We had to clean up the mess that humans created. Where were you when she needed help to be pulled out of the darkness? If you were to go and stop her from killing Martha and her husband, we would never have had to seek her out in the first place.

Blitzo: Like I said in our ad. "Are you an innocent soul who got FUCKED over by someone else"?

Millie: The one who created this world..is you, buddy.

Ace: Oh dang! You got shut down by the IMP Squad!

Y/N: Let me ask you something, Cletus. Where were you when Mayberry needed help? Where were you to help all the people who were in poverty and were experimenting with machinery? Where were you when all the innocent souls in Hell wanted to be with God but couldn't? And that is rhetorical. YOU DIDN'T!

Verosika: You spent all this time plotting ways to kill us and not turn your eyes on humanity.

Moxxie: What a disappointment.

Kat: True to that, buddy. You know what? Fuck this. We're leaving.

Kiki: Yep.

Milky: Already happening.

The demons all walked away from the cherubs. Cletus however, didn't want this to be over.

Cletus: GET BACK HERE!

The demons didn't listen and continued walking to the boat. Cletus then grabbed an arrow and charged for Y/N.

Cletus: RAH!!

(SMACK)

Keenie saw what was happening and slapped Cletus to the ground.

Keenie: Hmph!

Y/N: What should we do with him?

Milky: Don't worry. I got him.

Milky pulled out his phone and contacted a number. she walked away while talking on it.

Deerie: Hold it!

This time, the demons stopped and turned to face Deerie.

Deerie: I just want to say I'm sorry this happened to you.

Y/N: It's not your fault, Deerie. Some people aren't entirely bad, but some aren't entirely good either.

Deerie: That's true. Still, he has a point. Demons can't be up here. However, seeing that you helped save the human race from his anger, I'll let it slide.

Everyone smiled.

Deerie: Plus, you might wanna check your bodies. Turns out Y/N's powers might've rewritten them.

Apple: Oh we saw them in battle. We're good. 😁

Deerie: Oh it changed more than that.

They started to look at him in confusion.

Verosika: What are you talking about?

Deerie: You'll see when you go to the doctor. And Keenie?

Keenie: Yeah?

Deerie: I'm proud of you.

Keenie smiled.

When everyone made it back to the boat, Y/N began to speak up.

Y/N: Guys, thank you for helping me. It means a lot.

Coco proceeded to wrap her arm around her friend.

Coco: That's what friends do man!

Coco then gave Y/N a noogie on the head.

Coco/Y/N: (laughing)

Coco: Take a selfie, you big dork, 

Y/N: Alright, then.

Coco and Y/N moved closer together and Y/N pulled out his Pixel Pro phone and the two took a selfie together. 

Coco and Y/N smiled at each other.

Coco: Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah?

Coco: You are the best thing to ever happen to us.

Y/N: Thanks, Coco.

They both hugged.

Apple: HEY!

The two friends look and saw Apple staring at them in jealousy. They both smiled and they reached their arms out to her.

Coco: Get in here, baby.~

Apple is happy that she ran to them and hugged them as well.
----------------

It was a few weeks after the events of New York Battery Park. Verosika and the others found themselves at the hospital.
they were reading the news on their phones. They saw the headline with them all taking a group picture together.

(ROGUE ANGEL DEFEATED. NEW HEROES OF EARTH AND HELL)

Verosika: Where's Sharon and Adam?

Coco: Turns out they got the fame they desired. They got their talk shows and the Keys to the City, just like us. However, they went away for a "job application". Turns out Cletus' defeat made a lot of the Agents on the run. Keenie and Collin both decided to stay with the Goetias.

Millie: Wow...what incredible irony. The fact that they were acting like the good guys and were portrayed as the bad guys...that's something I'll never get used to.

Moxxie: Tell me about it. You all wanna know something?

Blitzo: What?

Moxxie: Our service went extremely high Blitzo! Almost all the people in Hell are asking us for entrance into the Human World and want us to off anyone who wronged them even more. Look!

Moxxie pulled out his phone and Blitzo saw a huge line of demons and imps waiting for their chance.

Blitzo: WOOO!! WE'RE GONNA BE RICH!

Millie: Not to mention that they're now creating dolls of Verosika and the others.

Millie showed photos of Plush Maydays.

(EXAMPLES)

Soon, the doctor came over to check on them. It was Dr. Stephen Strange.

DR. STEPHEN STRANGE

Strange: Well, I have your test results back and don't worry. You don't have some kind of disease.

Apple: PHEW! Thank goodness.

Strange: However, if you guys look at your X-rays...We saw that your friend's powers have actually scanned your DNA inside you guys and it... modified them.

Soon, everyone's eyes widened. What did Strange mean when he said that the powers implanted human DNA?

Josh: What? What are you talking about?

Strange: The radiation that was in his powers has gotten into you and it had Y/N's human DNA. Now it doesn't mean you guys are like blood siblings or anything like that. It means that your own powers that he's given you scanned his DNA and modified your own DNA. In other words...Verosika Mayday, you and your friends are officially half-demon and half-human as well.

Verosika and the others were shocked. HALF HUMAN??

Verosika: What does that mean for us...?

Strange: It means that you don't need to have sex in order to survive. It extracted that ability. So you can still have sex. It won't affect your life force.

After a while of silence...the gawks turned to huge smiles.

Verosika: YES!!!

Apple: WOOOO!!!

Coco: FREEDOM!!

Josh: Yes...

Kat: At long last. We are finally free...(sobbing happily).

Strange: Wait. You're happy about that?

Kiki: YES! WE DON'T WANT TO HAVE SEX ALL THE TIME! WE HAVE DREAMS TOO, YOU KNOW!

Apple: WE'RE FREE FROM ALL THOSE RAPISTS AND OTHER PERVERTS! (cackling) WE'RE FREE!!

Coco and Apple went and hugged each other tightly as they both jumped up and down rapidly.

Coco/Apple: (squealing and cheering)

Strange: A good change if you ask me. Anyways, which one of you is named Kiki?

Kiki stepped off the platform and moved up to Dr. Strange.

Kiki: That would be me.

Strange began to shake Kiki's hand.

Strange: My name is Doctor Stephen Strange. You'll be working with me. If you'll follow me, We'll get you settled in. First, I would like to introduce you to my good friend, Dr. Palmer.

Christine Palmer walked up and shook Kiki's hand.

DR. CHRISTINE PALMER

Palmer: Dr. Christine Palmer, at your service. You must be Kiki, correct?

Kiki: Yes Ma'am.

Palmer: Good. Then let's get you settled up.

Kiki walked away with Strange and Palmer, she looked back to see her friends clapping for her and giving her a thumbs up. She smiled at them.

Kiki: OH WAIT!

Kiki rushed back to Verosika and gave her a note.

Kiki: Y/N's fine, by the way, he just needs rest. He wanted me to bring you this.

Kiki placed the note in Verosika's hands and walked away with the doctors. While she left, Verosika opened the note and was shocked to see this.

WILL YOU MARRY ME?

-Y/N L/N

Verosika: (gasps)

It also showed a little ring that Y/N kept this whole time.

Verosika was so happy, she cried happy tears. All of her friends came by to congratulate her.

Josh: So...who do we call you now? Still Verosika Mayday or Verosika L/N?

Apple: 🎵Congratulations🎵

Coco: Don't worry. We took care of everything. Millie and Apple are the flower girls, Kiki and I are the bridesmaids, Josh, Kat, Moxxie, Vortex, and Ace are the best men, Blitzo will be leading you to your groom and the Goetias' Butler will bond you guys together!

Kat: If you're wondering where he is...

(ZOOM)

Verosika ran off in a flash looking for Y/N.

Coco: (giggles) Looks like her love will guide her.
----------------

Millie, Moxxie, and Blitzo were all by the door to wait for Y/N to be all better. They saw Verosika running towards them.

Verosika: IS HE IN THERE?

Moxxie: Y-Yes. Why do you--

Moxxie and Millie saw the wedding ring on Verosika's ring finger.

Millie/Moxxie: (gasps)

Millie/Verosika: (squealing)

Millie and Verosika both hugged each other in pure joy hearing the good news.

Loona: OH MY GOD. Via, say hello to your soon to be Adopted Sister in Law.

Loona and Octavia were shocked to hear this as well. Octavia dialed her parents on her phone.
----------------

Stella: (sobbing)

M/N: I know...I missed you too Stella.

Stella was hugging M/N tightly and M/N hugged back. Keenie went and hugged Stella as well.

Keenie: We're all back together again.

Stolas came into the bedroom with some tea on his tray.

(RIIIING)

The phone rang and Stella answered.

Stella: Hello? Hey Octavia. Why are you---Y/N DID WHAT!!?

Stella had a huge smile on her face.

M/N: What? What is it?

Stolas: Stella what's wrong?

Stella: Y/N PROPOSED TO VEROSIKA MAYDAY! THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED!

Stolas/M/N/Keenie: (GASPS)

Keenie: M/N! YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW!
----------------

Verosika opened the door to see Y/N on the hospital bed. He was playing on his Nintendo Switch and he looked up and saw Verosika panting.

Verosika: (panting)

Y/N: Hey Ve--MMPH!!

Verosika rushed and smashed her lips into Y/N! Y/N gave the affection back but Verosika was more passionate and more lovable.

Verosika: (kissing) I WILL...I WILL...I WILL MARRY YOU...I WILL BE YOUR WOMAN!

Y/N: REALLY!?

Verosika: YES!!

Y/N and Verosika hugged it out and then...

(CLICK)

Y/N looked and saw his hands being cuffed to the railings of the hospital bed.

Y/N: Wait...what are you...?

Verosika: (chuckles evilly) You'll be mine when everyone leaves the hospital...~

Y/N and Verosika smiled as they began to kiss each other again but Verosika mounted the hospital bed and then pushed Y/N down on the bed. She leaned down and kissed Y/N lustfully. She then ripped off her clothes and she grinded on Y/N.

Y/N/Verosika: (laughing and kissing)~
----------------

Blitzo: If there's anything I know, they'll be happy together.

Moxxie: You can say that again sir.

(BANG)

The three demons looked and saw Verosika having sex with Y/N on the bed.

Verosika: OH YES!! YES, MY FIANCE!! FUCK ME HARDER!!!~

They all agreed to leave the hallway so things don't get 🎵awkward🎵.
----------------

Milky was walking to Ozzie's and opened the door. There she saw Valentino talking to an Imp while he was being admired by Dia and Summer.

Milky: Valentino?

Valentino looked and saw Milky walking towards him.

Valentino: Milky! At last, you come home!

Summer: We missed you!~

Dia: What are you doing here? Have you come to...play with us?~

Milky: No. I have a proposal for you.

Valentino: I'm listening.

Milky: Dia, Summer, I know how much you want to be with Y/N correct?

Summer: Yeah...I wanna suck on his big cock so bad...~

Dia: I wanna feel his warmth on me...~

Milky: How about something better? Like a...baby cherub virgin for free?~

Milky revealed Cletus chained.

Cletus: RRRGH! LET ME GO!

Dia/Summer: (gasps) OUR BABY'S BACK!~

Dia and Summer grabbed Cletus and cuddled with him.

Dia/Summer: (baby talk)~

Cletus: GET! GET OFF ME!

Valentino looked at them in confusion and then back to Milky.

Milky: I'll let you have him if you leave Y/N alone for good as well as me.

Valentino looked at Milky until...

Valentino: Fine. However, tell Y/N to watch his back. Dia and Summer will come for him.

Milky saw Dia and Summer smirking at her.

Milky: Well you might have lost your chance. Cause he's getting married to Vee.

Dia/Summer/Valentino: WHAT!!?

Milky walked away with confidence but stopped to say something else.

Milky: By the way, Cletus?

Cletus looked at Milky.

Milky: You'll love Summer.

Cletus looked at Summer who pulled out paintbrushes.

Cletus: AH!

Milky: She's an artist. GIRLS! THE CHERUB IS A VIRGIN!

Milky slammed the door shut and three succubi surrounded Cletus, Dia, and Summer.

Summer: Girls, from now on, this one is our baby...~

Dia: And our baby has been a bad boy. Help us...punish him...~

Valentino left the table and let the five Succubi attack Cletus and took off his pants. They all then removed their clothes...

Succubi: (giggling)~

And dragged Cletus by the feet into a dark room.

Cletus: NO NO NO!

Dia: 🎵Come here...🎵~

And the door slammed. Cletus was now being raped by the succubi. He was losing his V-Card.

Cletus: NOOO!!!

Succubi: (moaning)~~
----------------

And so, the day of matrimony began. The bells were ringing, the piano was playing by Milky, and there were cameras on the seats since there was one to attend in person except for the Goetias, M/N, Keenie, and Collin, there was a vanilla cake with Verosika and Y/N on the top. Apple and Millie were dropping flowers on the ground. Kiki and Coco were standing on the opposite side of the Best men. And the best men were waiting next to Y/N.

Moxxie: Are you still gonna work with us?

Y/N: Yeah. Once an assassin, always an assassin. Besides, something tells me that business will be going great later.

Moxxie smiled and Y/N smiled back. Vortex came and gave Y/N one ring.

Vortex: Good luck.

Y/N: Thanks.

Soon, Y/N saw his fiance in her beautiful dress being led by Blitzo.

Verosika:

Verosika soon was face to face with Y/N. The imp Butler for the Goetias stood up and cleared his throat. Y/N took Verosika's hand and placed the ring on her ring finger and Verosika revealed her right shoulder to be seen as a tattoo with Y/N's name on it and a heart.

Imp Butler: Do you, Vero--

(SMOOCH)

Verosika/Y/N: (moaning)~~~~👰🏾‍♀️🤵🏾‍♂️

Verosika leaned forward and smashed her lips into Y/N and they both kissed to seal their love.

Imp Butler: Uhh... we're not up to that part just yet.

The two demons ignored the butler and continued kissing. Their kiss turned into a lustful kiss as the tongues went around each other for several minutes.

Verosika/Y/N: (moaning)~

Imp Butler: Ehh whatever. Screw it. Husband and Wife. Congratulations.

Everyone: (cheering)

(APPLAUSE)

Later on, Verosika was getting ready to throw the bouquet of flowers to Kiki Coco, Milky, and Apple.

Verosika: Ready?

Girls: READY!

Verosika: 🎵Okay🎵 One...Two...THREE!

Verosika threw the Bouquet of flowers in her hands over her head and the girls collided to try and grab the bouquet.

Apple: HA!

APPLE CAUGHT IT! You know what that means...

Apple: 🎵Oh Coco...🎵~

Coco.exe has stopped working...

Coco was blushing uncontrollably and used her superspeed to run away.

(ZOOM)

Apple: COCO, GET BACK HERE!! YOU OWE ME A RING AND A DRESS!~

Apple rushed off to chase her fiance while the others laughed.

Everyone: (laughing)

Y/N and Verosika laughed as well and then looked at each other. They shared one more kiss as they were gonna live a happy life together. Y/N L/N and Verosika Mayday we're officially Husband and Wife.

(THE END)

Thank you all for reading my book. See you all in the next story called Helluva Boss: Hellish Sirens.

P.S. HERE ARE THE EPILOGUES.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

6.1K 128 14
Kaleb, a 22-year-old human, was just a normal guy living a normal life, that was until he was accidentally summoned into hell by an imp named Blitzø...
11.6K 127 27
Hey there! I feel like writing but I'm a little dry on ideas. I think the title speaks for itself. If you see any errors, don't be afraid to let me...
193K 2.9K 26
Male Demon reader insert So basically you did some shit and got sent down to hell. Yes your a sinner not hellborn (Sorry I'm bad at discriptions so b...
80.2K 1K 29
Randy Burnley, a young straight human male, who was adopted into the goetia family when he was a baby and was found by stella, working at I.M.P with...