(DISCONTINUED) Future Us Pric...

By MamaxLegendary

πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸ˜ŒIT'S beginning to look a lot like Christmas!πŸ˜ŒπŸŽπŸŽ„ As we are FINALLY around the corner of ending the ye... More

πŸ’œβ€WELCOME TO BOOK 3! RULES!β€πŸ’œ
β€πŸ’œBOOK 3 INTRO!πŸ’œβ€
Prologue: "I'm Comin Back Home Soon~."
Ch 1: Astroworld Tragedy (prt 1) [9 lives tributeπŸ₯€]
Ch 2: Astroworld Tragedy (prt 2) [9 lives tributeπŸ₯€]
Ch 3: "Please Be Okay, Baby~..." (prt 3 last prt)
Ch 4: Tis The Season~ [100 READS SPECIAL (prt 1)πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ„πŸ’œβ€]
β€πŸ’œNOTTA UPDATE! Fun Viral NEWS!πŸ’œβ€
{RE-EDITED}Ch 5: "I am Thankful For ❀"~ [Early Thanksgiving specialπŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ„πŸ’œβ€]
Ch 6: The AMA Awards Cinderella's "GodPapa?"πŸ‘‘(prt 1 Holiday SeasonπŸŽ„πŸŽŠπŸŽ)
Ch 7: 2 Be Jolly~[200 READS SPECIAL~! prt 2πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ„πŸ’œβ€]
πŸ’œβ£Excuse me...? Mommy..Srry..!πŸ˜₯β£πŸ’œ
Ch 8: Fa la la la la~[300 READS SPECIAL~! prt 3πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ„πŸ’œβ€]
Ch 9: La la la la~[380 READS SPECIAL~ prt 4πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ„πŸ’œβ€]
Ch 10: Good Year Pls~500 READS SPECIAL~!Mature era Michael! [prt 1πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸ’œβ€]
Ch 11: Good Luv Season Pls~640 SUPERBOWL READS SPECIAL~! prt 2(πŸˆπŸŽ‰)
Ch 12: πŸ’šπŸ˜ŒPursuit of HappinessπŸ˜ŒπŸ’š (680 READS πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰prt 1)
Ch 13: πŸ’šπŸ˜ŒPursuit of HappinessπŸ˜ŒπŸ’š (690+ READS πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰prt 2)
Ch 14: πŸ’šπŸ˜ŒPursuit of HappinessπŸ˜ŒπŸ’š (700 READS πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰prt 3)
Ch 15: πŸ’šπŸ˜ŒPursuit of HappinessπŸ˜ŒπŸ’š (700 READS πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰prt 4) (last prt)
Papa Prince Nelson-Jackson's NEW THERAPY PET CAT!😻❣
ch 16: "Why We DON'T Do April Fools ☺"
PRICHAEL NEWS 800 READSπŸŽ‰: "A young, 11-yr old Prince footage @ Teacher Strike"
Prichaelverse NEWS! Caprico Nelson-Jackson's NEW SHORT NOVEL!πŸ’™β£
PLS READ: NEW PFP! πŸ’Justice 4 Johnny DeppπŸ’
Ch 18: The Golden EggπŸ’›/A Wedding(900 READS SPECIAL!πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰ prt 2 last prt)
Ch 19: "Hold On, Carry On, Darling~" (1k READS GOAL SEASON 1 FINALE!πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸ’›πŸ’œ)
A/N: SEASON 2 RELEASE UPDATES~!(1K READS GOAL!)πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
WELCOME TO SEASON 2 OF DIS FUTURE US VOL 3: INTRO!πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’œπŸ’œβ€β€πŸ’›πŸ’›
Ch 20: "I Want To Break Free"*TV ADπŸ˜…*(SEASON 2 prt 1: 1k READS GOAL!β˜ΊπŸŽ‰)
Ch 21: "I Want To Break Free"*TV ADπŸ˜…*(SEASON 2 prt 2: last prt: 1K READSπŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰)
A/N: πŸŒˆπŸ˜ƒMY NEW PRICHAEL PFP THEME!πŸ˜ƒπŸŒˆ
❣❀☺A/N: 4 MY PRICHAEL READERS PLS READ!πŸ™‚β˜Ίβ£β€
πŸ’πŸŽ‰June 13th:Happy MJ VICTORY DAYπŸŽ‰πŸ’
HIIβ˜ΊπŸ’•: Y'ALL PLS READ NEW MORE A/N!πŸ™‚β£
Ch 22 [VOL 1 prt 1]: Dear Last June/Thank you NotesπŸ™‚πŸ’›πŸ•Š
Ch 23 [VOL 1 PRT 2]: Dear Last June/Thank you NotesπŸ™‚πŸ’›πŸ•Š
Ch 24 [VOL 1 PRT 3]: Goodbye Last June/Fallβ˜•πŸπŸŽƒ
Ch 25 [VOL 1 PRT 4]: Goodbye Last June/Fallβ˜•πŸπŸŽƒ
Ch 26 [VOL 1 PRT 5]: Goodbye Last June/Fallβ˜•πŸπŸŽƒ
Ch 27: [VOL 1 PRT 6 FINALE]: Goodbye Last June/Fallβ˜•πŸπŸŽƒ
πŸ¦ƒπŸŽ„πŸŽ‰SEASON 3 PART 2 IS COMIN BITCHESSSSSS~! NEW SERIES COVERS!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ„πŸ¦ƒ
πŸ¦ƒπŸSEASON 3 PART 2 VOL SERIES BOOK COVERS 4 THANKSGIVING REVEALπŸπŸ¦ƒ
Ch 28: Black Iron Heart: Season 3 prt 2|Pumpkin SpiceπŸβ˜•(2k READS SPECIAL!πŸŽ‰β›„πŸŽ„)
Ch 29: Season 3 prt 2| A Pumpkin Spice ThanksgivingπŸβ˜•(2k READS SPECIAL!πŸŽ‰β›„πŸŽ„)
β›„πŸŽ„SEASON 3 PART 2 VOL SERIES BOOK COVERS 4 CHRISTMAS REVEAL RELEASEπŸŽ„β›„
β›„πŸŽ„SEASON 3 PART 2 VOL SERIES BOOK COVERS 4 CHRISTMAS REVEALπŸŽ„β›„
Ch 30: Season 3 Prt 2|🎢Santa BabyπŸŽΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸŽπŸŽ„
Ch 31: Season 3 prt 2|"You better watch out" (prt 1)πŸŽ„(2K READS FINALE!πŸ˜†πŸŽ‰πŸŽ„)
Ch 32: Season 3 prt 2|"You better not cry" (prt 2)πŸŽ„(MERRY CHRISTMAS!πŸ˜†πŸŽ‰πŸŽ„)

Ch 17: The Golden EggπŸ’›/Early April(800+ READS SPECIAL!πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ prt 1)

73 2 0
By MamaxLegendary

A/N: Hello you all my luvs again~! 🙂❣ I'm doing well sorry-not-sorry for leaving you all so sudden like that last weekend I was in a family meeting for importance that shall not be mentioned cuz it's my problem! No 1 died tho! No worries like I said but half of this was written last Sunday so y'all in luck w/ a surprise visit to you all to make up my absences! Here it is~! 🤗❣❤

Enjoy~!

~♡~

Date: April 12, 2022
Location: in between the Nelson-Jackson family household/hospital-clinic L.A., Santa Barbara
Time: morning dusk, L.A. Hollywood time

~♡~

It's been another two weeks since Caprico and his soon-to-be husband Lil Wayne had sent on they'd dinner date and three weeks since they've been having a lot of hot fucking sex whenever Wayne stops by home on the weekends of break from touring. With Wayne mostly trying to finish his touring and concerts along with Capri helping out with his Papa to continue the decorations and set-ups for his upcoming wedding~. The two wanted to have a "Easter Golden Egg Brunch Wedding" with BOTH of their families included. Speaking of Easter that's around the corner, Capri's late brother Evelyn, has a birthday coming up after Easter Day as well, so there's more planning and keeping himself with his Papa along with his father Michael and oldest sister Zen to be occupied rather worry about their feelings on Evelyn's 23rd birthday right after~.

But today is important for Caprico as he gets himself ready to get out to his car and drive back home to meet with his Papa to finish decorating the family invited tables for his wedding.

Caprico also had a bright idea while he and Wayne were figuring out the location of their wedding and if they wanted it to be privately at home. Capri mentioned that his parents has a barn out on the ranch valley of their home mansion where Capri's father kept a few of his hourses, chickens, baby sheep and baby pigs too in the smaller side barn with the red wood besides the humongous white family home barn with its luxurious windows and an old country wagon with its ranch valley name's sign next to trees and a dirt road on the left side of the white barn. The family's white barn is where Capri's Papa's new therapy cat Chaka Coon likes to take walks over and do her cat adventuring stuff~. So, the two men made a decision to hold their private home holiday wedding there~. The repainting and window renovations were made by his Papa Prince a few years back as the family home barn began losing its wood color. It's a beautiful ranch barn and costed A LOT along with the family mansion home too and Capri's parents loved it~. And having a private wedding at Capri's luxurious family home barn is just what the two soon-to-be husbands had wanted and didn't want to spend to have their wedding anywhere else~.

Before the Nelson-Jackson son could head downstairs to the garage parking lot, Capri began feeling his throat hitched in an unnerved feeling after smelling coffee from downstairs as the servants of Wayne began putting together iced coffee and tea for him when ready to take. But Capri suddenly, couldn't smell, more like didn't LIKE the smell and rushed over into his and Wayne's empty bathroom after slipping on his flat shoes. It didn't feel right to Capri as he spills out contents in the toilet bowl while holding stomach with his left hand. Was it the shrimp cocktail tray that he ate at the Mediterain restaurant he went to last weekend with remeeting up with his sister Zen after her weekend at the Oscar's?

What the fuck...?

This felt... weird as Capri took a moment to spit out the last from the vial taste of throw up he just made in the toilet bowl and stayed layed on his knees, reaching for the cotton thick toilet paper beside his left shoulder. He closes his eyes while wiping at his mouth and disposing the toilet paper and finally flushing the toilet. He lifts himself up with the edge of the strong marble bathroom counter at his left and the automatic fabreez sprays the smell of his mess as Capri slides over to the silver bathroom sinks.

While washing his hands he opens a drawer and grabs a couple of wipes to wipe his face from his unexpected accident. He takes a quick, yet quiet moment to breathe into the fresh cucumber scented wipe over his nose to calm him down from smelling anymore of the coffee from downstairs. Capri lets go the used wipe and throws it out into the trash can.

He sniffs a little not too hard to smell of the strong coffee is gone from his room and it was just the tea scent that now took over the atmosphere. Thank God.

Whatever that shit moment was, Caprico was just glad that he has another doctor's appointment later in the afternoon for cancelling his birth control plan after a few hours spending time with his Papa setting up the tables for his wedding today~..

~Sometime later
Location: back at home of the Nelson-Jackson family household~

(A/N: here's that family white home barn of its description for it y'all! Here's what it looks like today~! This is where the soon-to-be husbands will have their wedding~!🙂❣❤✨)

Earlier this morning down in Santa Barbara ranch valley, the sun is already out with clouds around the blue skies outside at early 8:30 in the morning. Prince decided to spend his day with Wynter in the family home white barn as the inside of the barn is filled with almost half of 100+ white silk, arranged wedding tables with half of them have their own purple painted and gold-edged silverware in front of their wood chairs. There was also and always, an empty large flooring space in front of the seated wedding tables as the dance floor for the wedded couple's as well~.

(A/N: What the tables + chairs look like full view inside the home barn🙂❣❤✨)

Prince had four of his female house maids set up half of the wedding seated tables and the men set up the round tables and string up the outside Easter egg shaped light bulb night lights last weekend. So, the outside of the barn was ready, it's just half the tables and the light tiki egg-shaped elegant poles were needed attended to be finished. Prince's sister-in-law Janet or Dunk, Michael's sister, was also here last weekend, bringing over the flowers for the table vases with Easter eggs that are attached to white sticks and wrapped in plastic and Easter color themed ribbons to put in the vases for the tables for the invited guests of his son and soon-to-be son-in-law Wayne's wedding guest list.

(A/N: and here is what the egg string lights and the flower vases will look like for the wedding~!🙂❣❤✨)

(Easter egg string lights)

(the Easter egg flower treats for the table vases too~!☺❣❤✨)

So now, the last thing that was missing on the tables were the vases for the Easter egg flower welcome wedding treats for the guests which are mostly Prince and his husband Michael's family and close friends. During the final week of March and spring break for kids in school and work, Prince had called Freddie to see if his vases that Freddie told him he'll arrange for his nephew-in-laws wedding table decorations were ready to be here.

But Freddie talked to his long-time love Prince on the phone during spring break weekend, back in March, that he got held up with two of his old QUEEN band brother's, Brian May and Roger Taylor arranging for John Deacon's funeral who had suddenly passed away from mild flu symptoms... Prince heard Freddie's voice from over their phone call that spring break weekend night as Prince got himself ready for bed in his white fine silk pajamas robes with his husband. Freddie sounded just shockly tired and heartbroken over losing Deaky from a mild flu like that, and it even wasn't the virus that still is lingering around... Prince had offered well told him to come over and help him out with his nephew-in-laws wedding decorating to get his mind off of the emotions and spend more time with him instead this weekend. And without a doubt, Freddie said yes that he'll be delighted to help and assist with Prince in comfort with his youngest nephew-in-law Wynter too~.

So hearing that Freddie will be heading overseas to here again made Prince happy as he can be this morning as he knows it only takes half a week to fly over in the States to see him and his family. Their phone call was the last week of March so Prince and Freddie both expects Freddie himself to be here later on today~.

As the married guitarist is sat on the white elegant dark cream couch set that sat on the top projector screen stage, busying himself taping up the Easter egg flower welcome treats to the hibiscus flowers stems on the left side of the couch cushion as the couch set is faced in front of the humongous projector screen. Prince, worn in his morning/day outside, Amrani Chinese inspired royal blue silk robe over his blue jeans and a feminine white button down dress shirt that's neatly tucked under the feminine waist of his buttons and belt loops of his dress jeans and matching black birdie flats on his feet. He has his son Wynter hanging out with him and sat comfortably and occupied on one of the white recliner chairs that's closest to the couch that his Papa sat in. Wynter who is also occupying himself, watching a playing movie on the large projector screen that's playing the animated movie Cat's Don't Dance as his Papa works peacefully himself on the eggs treats and flowers~.

The two Nelson-Jackson's already ate their breakfast as Wynter had French toast sticks and Prince had jelly toast and a grape fruit with a fugi bottle of morning energy iced tea. Wynter was in the middle of the beginning of Cat's Don't Dance movie where the crazy little blond girl in a pink tutu and Angel costume on a rope, man-handling the poor movie director, fussing over her interrupted part by an orange tabby cat~.

Prince also talked to his husband on the phone while having breakfast with their son that Freddie will be coming over here to help with Capri's wedding decorations as well and Michael said that he was fine with that~. And speaking of Freddie, one of Michael's house maids Maria has opened the right barn door and spoken to Prince that Freddie has arrived, and with the orders of the boxes of the wedding vases for the flowers and the Easter egg treat invitation welcomes for the family-friend guests.

Prince gotten up from his spot on the couch of the projector screen stage and told Maria to get his son Wynter ready for his bath and his prescooling for the day. Once stepping down the stairs of the stage of the barn at a pace, "Lets get you all cleaned up and ready for today, huh Sweetheart~?" Maria smiled happily down at Wynter as she bent down to pick him up as Wynter cooed at the woman and cooed happily to his Papa before leaving back inside the family home.

Prince quickly gave his son's right small cheek a kiss goodbye and telling him to be good for him and Daddy before Freddie was seen after finishing signing off for the incoming rolling boxes of the flower vases for the wedding tables with a mixed woman, her hair in a bun with her hat off as two other male workers bringing in and setting down the boxes of her flower vases with ease on the empty floor of the dance flooring.

Prince chuckles, happy seeing Freddie up and standing in public now. Freddie, who wore the newest Gucci green-gold silk robe jumpsuit dress shirt and soft cotton dark royal blue dress jeans and short boot high heel shoes.

Upon hearing the flat bird shoes that Prince wears on the diet road that comes out of the white barn entrance where Freddie stood with the delivery woman, Freddie turns his head and face to meet with his long love joyfully. "Oh, look at you again! Hello Darling~!" Freddie starts as he meets up in front of the old married guitarist, who Prince gave his joyful smile to him as the two music legends of the past give each other loving and holding hugs and each kisses near their corners of their lips.

"Good to see you here again, Freddie~!" Prince says before leaving sweet kiss on the right corner of his lips, under the eldest frontman singer's infamous salt-and-pepper mustache before speaking again as they meet each other's faces.

"How are you doing, Fred~? How was the flight here?" Prince says first as they stand in front of the white doors of the home barn, Prince holding onto Freddie's under elbows with comfort as he gives the other older man a loving small smile.

Freddie sighs softly, looking back at his long love with a small smile on his lips as well as he talks again. "The flight was same as always. Long but no trouble at all, Darling~. And I'm..." Freddie pauses again before answering Prince's second question.

Freddie knows that the old married guitarist parent knows about hearing Freddie's feelings over the phone call conversation during spring break weekend one night, Freddie heartbroken over losing John Deacon as in Deaky. One of the QUEEN band members and a close as to a younger brother~.

And while thinking about that last thought, Freddie remembering that Deaky was like his and the other QUEEN band male members, Brian and Roger, they were brothers from other mothers. And that got Freddie into tears during a moment of silence before he could answer the other married guitarist's last question.

Prince arched his eyebrows in sadness as he lets Freddie hold onto him as he begins crying. "Deaky-! He-!" Freddie tries in soft, broken words at saying John's nickname while covering his bottom mouth with one hand as Prince pulls Freddie in to a tight hug, holding around his neck and shoulders closer to him. Shushing him.

"I know, I know Fred...~ I'm so sorry..." Prince says softly back as he holds Freddie tight, his head on his chest as Prince, giving Freddie's back, gentle and caressing rubs of his left hand. Comforting and calming him down.

"Let's go inside and settle down, okay Love~?" Prince tells Freddie as lifting up Freddie's face to meet with him again and a cheering small smile. Freddie sniffs away his tears as he lifts himself from his long love's warm chest as he then nods. Following Prince inside the family home barn as the other leads him inside. The two deciding to continue on finishing the other's oldest son's wedding that's approaching so soon~...

~♡~

A/N: Now, for part 2 and 3 will be probably AFTER Easter as it's focused on Caprico and Wayne's official wedding w/ Evelyn's 23rd bday afterwards; so I could have time to write them out. Hope y'all enjoyed reading that Freddie is here for the support of his nephew-in-laws wedding that's so soon~! Now for the 2nd surprise, Freddie was the 1st, will be mentioned in parts 2 n 3 so STAY TUNED IN FOR THIS WEEKEND'S EASTER UPDATE MY LUVS! I'm SLOWLY GETTING BETTER AGAIN~!☺❣❤✨

With love,

MamaxLegendary

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 202 35
Chained to her old loveless life filled with lies, Charlotte, a well respected doctor, tries to move on and live life at the fullest without revealin...
107K 4.3K 55
His brows furrowed in frustration. "You keep tensing up and it's making me lose my grip." I was tensing up because I didn't trust him. It didn't take...
165K 6.2K 82
Even though I'm a mess and I still don't think I'm good enough for him, I want to date him. I haven't managed to scare him off with my panic attacks...
993K 31.6K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...