Paradise Titan(Male Oc x Aot)

By DecayingKing

Hello there thanks for taking the time to read this story. anyways it's going to a male oc x Aot harem or not... More

Choose a titan.
Bio.
Choose a love interest
Current Votes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Voting time.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not that important but please read
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Time skip~Our first time~MikasaπŸ‹

Chapter 22

1.8K 36 18
By DecayingKing

(Castle)
It had as very early in the morning everyone was peacefully sleeping in their rooms.

Hange:"GOOD MORNING!"

Roman:"AAAHHH!!"

Roman falls of his bed and he puts his hand on his chest.

Roman:"The hell is wrong with you?!"

Roman shouts at Hange. Hange was completely unfazed however.

Hange:"You've got five minutes to change into some proper clothes in the meantime I will go wake up Eren"

She says walking out of Roman's room. Roman sighs before dropping his head on the wooden floor.

Roman:"Should have been more careful. Now I'm stuck with this maniac"

Diablo:"You should probably get up before she comes back"

Roman groans and he gets up. He changes clothes and he walks outside but he was still very tired. He sees Eren who was also tired.

Hange:"Good your both here!"

Roman:"Don't you sleep?"

Hange laughs

Hange:"True scientists don't need sleep. Now"

She turns at Roman and Eren.

Hange:"I want the two of you to transform and for the next two or four hours we will be seeing your titans limits"

Eren:"Did I just hear her right?"

Roman:"She must be joking"

Hange:"I am not! Right now it is 2 am"

Roman:"What!?"

Hange waves her hand.

Hange:"Stop asking questions and transform already!"

She seemed like she was drooling.

Hange:"I want to see that titan of yours again"

Roman was about to speak to Eren grabbed his shoulder.

Eren:"There's no use in trying to talk her out of this. Just do as she says and we might get the rest of the day off"

Roman looks at Eren before sighing. He creates a small hardened needle which he uses to prick his thumb. Blood started dropping from it.

Roman:"So you gonna transform first or should I?"

Without even saying anything Eren bites into his hand and yellow electricity starts surging out of his body before a bolt of lightning hits him. His transformation starts and now Eren is seen standing tall in his titan form.

Roman:"Huh. Neat"

Electricity starts coursing Through Roman until a bolt also hits him. A giant flash of light followed by alot of steam starts being released. Roman's titan starts emerging from the light.

Roman in his titan form stands up in all his glory. Hange looks at Roman's titan with a very excited face.

Hange:"Oh my god!"

She walks over to Roman and she holds his titan's leg which made him slightly uncomfortable.

Hange:"Now that I look at you better you are much taller than Eren"

She says comparing their heights. Roman looks at Eren and it was indeed true which caused a smile to form on Roman's lips.

Hange:"But enough of that. How sharp are your claws?"

Hange asks noticing the very sharp claws on Roman's hands and Feet.

Roman:"I have never really used them for fighting yet. I only use them to stick to surfaces"

Roman said.

Hange:"Oh my god! You can talk!"

She takes out her book and she starts writing something down.

Hange:"Now onto the first test. Roman your titan has that white armor but I want to know how tough it is. So"

Hange looks at Eren.

Hange:"Eren. I want you to hit Roman with everything you've got!"

Roman:"What?"

Before Roman could react Eren was already charging at him. He pulled his arm back before punching Roman square in the face. Roman was pushed back slightly but he pulled his own arm back and he punched Eren on instinct. Eren was sent flying away.

Eren was crushed back down and he seemed to have fainted.

Roman:"Whoops"

Diablo:"He's out cold"

Hange was writing through her book once again.

Hange:"Incredible so you are stronger than Eren. We have to test out your titan even more!"

She said blushing madly.

Roman:'That doesn't sound good'

(Time skip)
The sun was shining. Everyone was enjoying their breakfast until Roman however was still in his bedroom fast asleep. Hange had taken him to titan territory and she told him to test his powers on them. He had killed 28 and he captured 4 cause Hange told him to. And to make matters worse for Roman Hange also gave him books to read about how weapons and other things are made. Someone stared knocking on Roman's door but he didn't even bother getting up he just went back to sleep.

Mike:"Kid you have to wake up"

Roman:"5 more hours"

Roman said in a tired voice.

Mike:"Geez. What did Hange do to you?"

Mike sighs.

Mike:"You can get an extra hour of sleep but when that hour passes you have to wake up"

Roman:"Thanks"

Roman immediately went back to sleep. The hour however flies by fast and Roman has to get up. Roman opens his door and outside Sasha was waiting for him.

Roman:"Sasha you look good"

Sasha:"Thanks. But are you alright Roman I haven't seen you during breakfast"

Roman:"Yeah I was just a bit tired don't worry about me"

Sasha:"If you say so"

Sasha starts walking away and Roman follows closely behind.

Sasha:"So Roman did you see those two titans yesterday"

Roman:"Which ones?"

Sasha:"The white one and the female one"

Roman:"Oh yeah those"

Sasha:"I saw the two of them fighting each other and the white titan was able to create weapons!"

Roman:"Yeah and he was pretty cool when he was fighting the female titan"

Sasha raises a brow.

Sasha:"Weren't you with your team how do you know about it?"

Roman scratches the back of his head.

Roman:"I kinda got chased by a titan into the woods"

Sasha:"Oh okay"

The two walk outside and not too long after they see a boar.

Sasha:"A boar!"

Sasha whispered excitedly.

Roman:"Yeah I see it. Make sure you aim for the head so it doesn't see us"

Sasha:"Right"

She takes out an arrow and she aims for the boar. She shoots but she ends up hitting it's shoulder.

Roman:"Sasha you missed!"

Sasha:"I'm sorry!"

The boar saw the two and it started charging after them.

Roman:"Split up!"

Roman and Sasha jump out of the boars way and it headbutts the tree. It shakes it's head before turning it's sights to Roman.

Roman:"Uh.. sit?"

The boar stars charging once again and Roman rolls out of the way before standing up.

Roman:"Okay then if that's what you want the so be it"

He pulls out a tomahawk from his back.

Sasha:"Since when did you get that?!"

Roman:"When you went to get your bow"

The boar charges once again and Roman jumps out of the way once more. The boar now angry started charging faster.

Roman:"That can't be good"

Diablo:"Founder I don't think you can dodge this one"

The boar crashes into Roman and it throws him into a tree.

Sasha:"Roman!"

Sasha ran over to him.

Roman:"That hurt alot"

The boar then fell to the ground.

Sasha:"What the?"

She looked at the boar and it turned out that when it crushed into Roman he had managed to stab into it's head with his tomahawk.

Sasha:"How did you?"

Roman coughs.

Roman:"I'm the best!"

Sasha rolls her eyes.

Sasha:"Sure you are. Now let's see how badly hurt you actually are"

Sasha lifts Roman's shirt up and she starts looking.

Sasha:"For someone as short as you. You sure are ripped"

She puts her hand on his chest.

Roman:"Oh! Sasha this is only our first date... Take me out to eat first"

She removes her hand from his chest.

Sasha:"The boar's right here. We just have to cook it and don't worry I won't try anything.... Yet"

She whispered the last part.

Roman:"What was the last part?"

Sasha:"Oh nothing"

Roman looks at her for a bit before shrugging.

Roman:"Anyways do you know how to cook a boar"

Sasha:"In all honesty no"

Roman sighs.

Roman:"Well your lucky I do. I need you to go collect some dry sticks for me"

Sasha:"Okay"

Sasha starts walking around the forest.

Roman:"And be careful!"

Roman turns his attention back to the boar.

Roman:"Alright now where should I start?"

(Time skip)
Sasha and Roman were eating the boar. But Sasha was the one eating the most.

Roman:"Sasha slow down you'll choke!"

After they were done Roman was sitting down a tree. He had his back against it and he was looking at the sky.

Roman:"I really needed this day off"

Sasha had sat down next to him and she put her head on his chest surprising him.

Roman:"Woah Sasha-"

Sasha:"Sshh. Just let me enjoy this"

Roman looked at Sasha for a few seconds before he decided to just let her rest.

Sasha:"Roman"

Roman:"Yeah Sash?"

Sasha:"Thanks for the date. Most people aren't willing to even try dating a person like me"

Roman:"Don't say that. Your fun to be around despite your massive appetite. Honestly I'm surprised at how you haven't gotten fat yet"

Sasha:"Just shut up"

Roman chuckles.

Roman:"I love you Sasha"

Sasha:"I love you too"

(Scout base)
Mike:"So what was the reason for giving everyone the day off?"

Mike asked Erwin.

Erwin:"They deserve it and apart from that. We have to talk about the female titan and her Identity"

Mike:"But hasn't Roman told us it was that Annie girl?"

Erwin:"Yes I believe him but we can't be too sure. Tomorrow we're going to have to gather some of the scouts that Roman considers friends"

Mike:"Alright but what do you think about the kid? Roman I mean"

Erwin:"Well I don't know him aswell as you do but he has left a good impression on everyone including myself and he also seems pretty trustworthy"

Mike:"Yeah. Hopefully we can capture this female titan though"

Erwin stand up.

Erwin:"Don't worry we will. After all we have two of our own soldiers who can turn into titans. But even if we do we still have to find the identity of the armored and colossal and they also seem to be one of the scouts aswell"

Mike:"Don't worry I'm sure they'll reveal themselves to us and if they're the same as that female titan then Roman will surely be their target aswell"

(And that's it for this chapter. It might have not been the best but I hope you guys still enjoyed it. Anyways I want to know if i should change the story up even more. Add in some new titan shifters who may be allies or enemies to Roman. But that's for you guys to decide. And if there are any more suggestions you guys may have then you can just comment about it. Anyways stay safe)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 29 13
This is the first time I've written a story like this, however I feel that I should explain some plot points since I did try to stick as close to the...
11.1K 348 42
My first story is back bigger and better than ever. With revised lines, filled plot holes, and added dialogue, it's the final draft of a story that a...
533K 21K 123
[COMPLETED] "(Y/N), after everything we've been through, I have become certain of one thing. I love you. Having to stay away from you for so long onl...
434 5 16
Hello, I started this fanfiction as just aot ff and not Levi x OC. I don't know how it escalated to Levi x OC but it did so don't hope for much Levi...