Mikey Way Fluff Oneshots

By Yourfriend_ET

Here are just some Fluff Oneshots of Mikey Way and Female Reader. Safe from triggers unless stated otherwise... More

Please Read
Quit
Photo Album
What Are You?
Best Friend's Sister
Bedtime Stories
Sleep
Best Friends
Death of Touch
Death of Touch (Alternate Ending)
I Hate You
I Hate You (Part 2)
Boyfriend's Brother
Fade To Black And Color White
Scars
Look At Yourself
Draw Me

Partners

56 0 0
By Yourfriend_ET

I was sitting in science class thinking about something random while my teacher was explaining our next assignment. I didn't really pay attention. Not that I needed to though.

Science was really easy and the lowest grade I could get was a C. I was just thinking about getting home and watching television.

My teacher was also pretty chill. Her name was Mrs. Lindsey. She didn't really care for work, and instead just rambled on about her personal life.

(A/N No, this is not Lynz. I just came up with a name that was similar to my real science teacher's name. Sorry.)

I was snapped out of my thoughts when she clapped loudly.

"Alright, you can grab a partner and get to work! BUT. If you get too loud, we are doing this as an individual assignment. Am I clear?" She pranced around.

Everyone nodded and got to work. I stood up looking around at my friends. I was about to ask one but they already had a partner, who was my other friend.

Now I didn't have a partner and I definitely wasn't going to work with someone that annoyed me, which was most of the class. I sat back in my seat and just kept staring into space.

I eventually got tired of just sitting there doing nothing so I looked around the room again. About 5 feet away from me was this guy. I didn't know his name but I always wanted to know what it was.

I had wanted to talk to him since the first day of school but I didn't have the guts to do it. So instead I would watch as he walked into class everyday and stay to himself.

This is it. This is my chance to finally talk to him. Just grow some balls, Y/N. Well actually nevermind. As a female, it's physically impossible.

I stood up, my hands shaking, and walked over. I said a small 'hi' and he looked up. I was shocked. His eyes were so beautiful. It was like looking into a large magnifying glass.

Of course, his glasses already solved that for me. He smiled nervously at me while fiddling with his hands.

All of a sudden, I wasn't as nervous anymore. I felt a form of confidence.

"Um I don't have a partner so I was wondering if you would work with me?" I held out the paper in my hand.

He nodded and giggled. Oh. My. Fucking. God. I love his laugh. I felt weak now.

He stood up and we walked over to the cabinets, where we sat on the floor. He started looking over the paper and mumbling the words written.

I decided that we should probably introduce ourselves. I stuck my hand out and seemed to get his attention. "I'm Y/N."

"Mikey." He accepted the kind gesture.

I didn't really know what else to say so I started saying the first things that popped in my head.

"So... do you know how to do this?" I already knew what I was doing but this way I could help Mikey.

"Sort of. I know the basics of a cell, I just don't feel like doing it."

I nodded. "Same. I feel like we just keep learning the same things over and over again until its permanently glued into our brain." I looked over and saw that Mikey was... excited?

"Oh my god I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks that. That's a relief." He laughed and continued to look at me. I felt like I was being put under some sort of pressure so I started laughing.

He must have understood what was happening because he mumbled a small 'sorry'.

"Its fine. I'm just not used to people doing that." I laughed.

"I don't see why not. You're really pretty and nice. I wouldn't be surprised if you had multiple guys chasing you down."

I saw that he was staring down at his feet while biting his lip, twirling his fingers around in the process. "Well what about you? I mean surely you have tons of girls drooling over you."

He immediately denied the theory. "No, no. No one even knows who I am, well except you." He blushed.

I was shocked. I knew that Mikey was quiet but I didn't know that it was so bad that no one knows who he is. Apart from the teachers, obviously.

I mumbled a quick 'oh' and looked back at the assignment. Mikey seemed to freak out because he kept apologizing over and over.

I grabbed his hands and looked him in the eyes. "Mikey, it's alright. You did nothing wrong."

He looked skeptical so I decided to prove it to him. "You know, if I am the only person who knows you, why don't you tell me about yourself?" I smiled.

"Oh um okay. Well I'm 15 and I play the Bass. Um I really like unicorns which is really weird." I laughed. I didn't personally believe in unicorns but Mikey seems like the type of person to have an interest in things like that.

Luckily, he wasn't offended by my laughter because he joined in as well. "I uh have a brother. His name is Gerard and he's 18. He's at art school right now. My parents just have plain office jobs, but I guess its not too bad because it brings home a paycheck- I'm sorry, I just feel like I'm being an attention seeker and bringing you boredom." He whispered.

I felt that weakness again. His eyes just reflected innocence and fear in a way. All I wanted to do was shield him from the bad things in this world.

Maybe I could.

"Don't worry about it, I like hearing you talk." I said without thinking. He just giggled and blushed.

"Ok well I've always wanted to be in a band. Like form my own and then make it big. I know it's ridiculous bu-"

"It's not. I think that's a great idea. You could definitely pull it off." I smiled. I think that Mikey should do whatever makes him happy. He deserves it.

"Thank you, Y/N. Tell me something about you now."

"Oh. Okay, I don't know where to start. Well, I play the saxophone. I have a sister who is 12. My mom works at a local church and that's pretty much it. Nothing too exciting."

"I don't believe that. I think that was all very interesting. But I have a question..." Mikey was now leaning on me.

"Yea?"

He smirked. "Can you play Careless Whisper?" I punched his shoulder and he laughed.

"You little shit." We both laughed. "But to answer your question, yes I can."

He started whipping his arms around. "Oh my god no way! You have to show me sometime!" I blushed because I never had someone interested in my hobby. Not even my mom. She was always too busy or tired to listen.

"So this means that you want to hang out more?"

"Of course. I really like you." He brushed my hair out of my face.

I hummed. "Good to know." He just blushed. "Now I think that we should start this assignment..."

He grabbed the paper and his pencil. "Agreed."

/

It had now been 4 months since Mikey and I first met. I have developed a huge crush for him. I met his family, including his brother, and he met mine. Of course, he didn't have many people to meet.

Mikey and I discussed forming bands and different hobbies. We would stay up all night, talking and breathing in each others scent. I felt most relaxed with Mikey.

Everything seemed to be perfect.

But today would change everything, depending on his answer.

I was going to ask Mikey to be my boyfriend and even though were are really close, I'm still worried he will say no.

I sat on one of the benches at the park. Mikey was supposed to be meeting up with me.

After a couple of minutes, I saw Mikey walking around the corner. When he saw me he ran up and pulled me into a huge hug. When we pulled apart he planted a kiss on my cheek. I didn't think too much about because it was something that we always did.

He kept his arms wrapped around me and started asking how I was and things like that.

"Mikey you just saw me yesterday." I joked.

"I know but I have to make sure you're okay. Always." He pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"Ok then. Well I'm fine. Happy now?" I started laughing.

"Very." He took my hand and sat down on the bench.

"Y/N, I need to talk to you..."

"About what?" I gave him my full attention.

"About us." My heart sunk. Oh shit. This is probably not going to end well.

"Oh." I muttered.

"I-I've just been thinking and um I, I really like you. Now I understand if you don't like me back but I've always wanted to be yours. It sounds a little strange but-" I kissed him. And I loved it.

He lips molded perfectly together with mine and I couldn't want anything more. I pulled his hair a little and he whimpered. I didn't want this to end but sadly it did.

He pulled away a little but I could still feel him breathing on my lips.

"I- that was all I wanted. You." He whispered.

"I want you too. Forever." He smiled and kissed me again. When we broke it off he smirked.

"So does this mean that you'll be my girlfriend?"

"Only if you'll be my boyfriend." I smiled.

"I'll take that as a yes." And with that we kissed.

/

Fast forward ten years. Mikey and I are both living together with one kid. Her name is Rowan. She's only about 8 months old.

Mikey is in a band with his brother and friends. I'm so proud of him and he knows it. I always wanted him to be happy.

We got married when we were 19. I know that's young but we didn't have any reason not to be together.

I was in the kitchen with Rowan when I heard Mikey walk in. "Hi honey." He pressed a kiss to my shoulder. He walked over to Rowan and started tickling her.

"Hi baby girl." He said is a baby voice. It was so cute watching them. She was giggling and throwing her arms around. She then slapped her hands down on Mikey's face. I laughed out loud.

"Well that wasn't very nice. No it wasn't." He said, still using a baby voice. He laughed and set Rowan back down. He walked back over to me and ran his fingers up and down my arms.

"You're still as beautiful as when I first saw you." He whispered. "I love you." He kissed my temple and pushed my hair to the side. He then started planting kisses on my neck. I guess he got a little carried away because he ended up creating hickeys.

I tried to stop myself but I couldn't do it. I moaned a little and pushed Mikey back some. "Save it for later." I laughed. "Rowan's right there..." I pointed to the innocent baby who was distracted by her toy.

"Oh right. Sorry Rowan." He laughed but she just ignored him.

"I love you..." I whispered.

"Well I love you more." He kissed my cheek.

"Not possible." I scoffed and took a sip of my coffee.

He just laughed and I felt a rush of memories when he whispered something behind me.

'Forever'.

------------------------------------
This one is actually pretty sweet. I enjoyed it a lot. Poor Rowan though. Just an innocent baby lmao. That's all for this one. Bye loves 🤍🤎

Date: 04-05-22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 305 11
You're on your way to your favourite bookstore and try to talk you best friend Hannah out of stalking the band that is in town. And then you run into...
29.9K 912 13
A small collection of random Frerard one-shots and short stories I was too lazy to expand on. Safe from triggers unless otherwise stated.
5.6K 88 14
Smut, fluff, any angst lasts for 2 minutes max because i write for self indulgence not realistic plot. To all my trans!male readers who cannot find g...
434 9 8
This is Frerard - Gerard Way + Frank Iero oneshots.