TIMELESS | SATORU GOJO X READ...

By Sukuni

"Don't ignore me Y/n-channnn! Please say something :( Pleassseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Pppllleeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeeeee... More

CONTENT WARNING
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
END OF PART 0
100
101
102
103
104 -april fools-
104
105
106
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
END OF PART 1
TIMELESS PLAYLIST
200
201
202
203
204
205
206
207
208
209
210
211
212
213
214
215
216

107

4.7K 226 112
By Sukuni

SATORU
hi babeeeeee
we're coming back to the school tomorrow ;)
you better be ready with some sweets! boy am I hungryyyyyyyyyyyyyy

YOU
I thought you were supposed to come back today...
Did something happen???? Are you both ok??

SATORU
we decided to change our schedule around a bit just to be safe.
Haibara and Nanami are here!!!
i was sad they didn't send you along with them :(

YOU
Probably so I wouldn't distract you too much.
Just come back safe, alright?
I miss you :(

Maybe saying 'I miss you' was a bit overkill. It seemed to have triggered your phone to blow up for the next two minutes thanks to yours truly. But you couldn't justify distracting Satoru for any longer than needed,  so you put your phone down for a bit. Ideally he'd get back to the super important work he had to do, but knowing his work ethic wasn't too strong you didn't have high hopes.

You didn't really know what his mission was about. Your best guess was with whatever Suguru said a few days ago - it was some sort of escort mission. It didn't sound dangerous, but it's the finer details that made you worry. For one, they had to send two special grades. And now, they were even taking an extra day.

To get your mind off of it all, you decided to train. Now that you've been able to muster a steady stream of cursed energy, the hard part was applying it to any type of fighting style. After all time isn't a weapon on its own, so you had to think of some creative solutions.

"I'm pretty weak, aren't I," you huffed out, lazily sitting down at an empty desk in the first year classroom. But you weren't alone.

"I wouldn't rule you out as weak if you have Gojo wrapped around your finger," Utahime muttered her response as she rolled her eyes. It was nearing the Kyoto Sister School Event, so some of the Kyoto students were slowly migrating over to Tokyo for the event. Since the Tokyo branch won by an overwhelming margin last year, the tournament was being held here as per tradition.

"I- Satoru's not wrapped around my finger!" You tried to counter but you were a bit of a stumbling mess as you tried to find the words. "If anything, I'm probably wrapped around his..."

"Getting that womanizer off the streets is enough to tell me there's a little more to it than that," The girl frowned, pushing herself up from her seat. "Look, you'll have nothing to worry about. I hate to admit it, but he's plenty strong. You can be as weak as you want and it won't really matter as long as you're with him."

"I-I don't know about that, Utahime-Senpai," you admitted, shaking your head. "I don't want to hold him back because I can't defend myself. If he gets hurt protecting me I don't think I'll ever be able to live with myself."

Utahime snorted. "Gojo? Getting hurt? Yeah right, as if that'll ever happen. That kids a monster. I don't think I've ever seen as much as a scratch on his pretty-boy face before. And it's not like anything's emotionally hit him either. He's built like a brick wall."

You knew that wasn't true. Though Satoru put up a front, there's some things that even he cared about and you know it. Before you could open your mouth to interject, it was Shoko who spoke up.

"Well, even brick walls can collapse sometimes," Shoko sighed, leaning on the doorframe to the classroom. "Are you picking on poor Y/n-chan, Utahime-Senpai?"

•~•

Though Utahime seemed to be a bit harsh, she surprisingly helped you train with Shoko. Granted, she did make the condition that you weren't allowed to tell Satoru about it. It seems they both knew something you didn't, but you weren't about to press for whatever it was.

Other than that, the day went by pretty quickly. You ended up learning quite a few things, especially from Shoko! It was refreshing to learn about her technique directly since like yours, it wasn't meant for fighting. You were looking forward to learning more from them today, but...

SATORU
hey
hey
hey
hey
hey
hey
Y/n
hey
hey
hey
hey
hey
hey
hey

YOU
????
is everything ok?
whats up?

SATORU
Wait outside of jujutsu tech ;;))))
get ready for a surpriseeeeeeeeeee
Unless ur a scaredy cat lol

That was enough to make you drop everything at an instant. This could only mean one thing...

"Satoru's back!" You exclaimed.

"Satoru's back," Utahime groaned.

You couldn't help but wear a stupid smile on your face as you ran out to the front of the school. Though it's only been two days, it felt like an eternity that you both were separated.

After waiting for just a moments longer, you finally saw the 3 figures approaching the school. "SATORU!"

Without warning, you ran down to jump in his arms. Satoru was caught off guard momentarily but was quick to accept your hug. "Y-Y/n-Chan!" he gasped, before a chuckle left his lips. "I missed you too!"

It was another moment of you two being absolute dorks for eachother as Suguru awkwardly stood to the side with someone you didn't really know. Spinning you around, it was only a matter of time before he pressed a delicate kiss to your lips... a kiss you were more than happy to receive. "You should come with us next time."

"I'll get strong so I can," you smiled back at him. "I promise I will." If you go on a mission with Satoru in the future, you want to be assigned it.

"And I see you have gotten stronger," Satoru raised his eyebrows, tilting his glasses down to get a better look at you. "Don't think I haven't noticed Y/n-chan. You've been training?"

You nodded. "With u-... Shoko," you quickly shook her name off your mouth. After all, you did promise her you wouldn't tell him. You didn't know why, but you also didn't want to find out why either. "I wanted to keep my mind off of you since I was worried to death. Did you rest well? You're not hurt anywhere, are you?"

"Everything's fine," Satoru closed his eyes in a soft smile. "I'm well rested, and I'm all in one piece. If I got hurt, you would have felt it right?" Satoru raised his brow. You guess he had a point. At the end of the day, you were glad your worries were all in vain. As long as Satoru's alright, you'd be the happiest girl in the world. "The stuff I learned from Me-two made the mission a piece of cake! I've been able to use my techniques more consistently, and I'm a lot less tired overall."

You opened your mouth to respond, but no words came out. Instead, you were met with a sharp cling. That's when the pain sunk in.

Gently tilting your gaze down to your abdomen, a sharp blade was pierced straight through. Was this... some sort of mistake? Surely you weren't seeing this correctly - you were besides the two strongest sorcerers. Theres no way someone could get this close to stab you right? It was probably just a hallucination. Maybe when you look back up at the white haired sorcerer there would be nothing wrong.

But it didn't. Rather than his normal cheerful self, there was an expression that was unfamiliar to his features: fear. That only made you panic more.

You were going to try to wiggle your way off of the blade, but Satoru was quick to stop you. He shattered the blade from its handle in a strategic effort to keep the wound shut. "Y/n- leave!! Don't take that out of your stomach until you find Shoko, got it?!"

Though you were still in a panic, you quickly nodded. Here you were struggling to process it all while Satoru was still able to make coherent decisions. Wasn't he also panicking just a few seconds ago?!

Even so, it was much easier said than done. You understood his instructions, but you couldn't push yourself to act on it. So it was Suguru who took the initiative and pullled you away with the escort.

"First, we'll take you to Shoko." Suguru tried to explain between his gasps for air as he pulled the both of you towards the front of the school. "Riko, we'll deal with the merger after that. Got it?"

The escort nodded.

No matter how far you've come in your training, you still found you were useless in emergency situations. Like Suguru predicted before, you just got in the way. Damn it damn it damn it-!

"You go finish your mission," you blurred out, breaking your arm away from the boy. "I can find Shoko on my own! Just finish your mission!"

After taking a moment to think, Suguru pressed his lips together. "Satoru would never forgive me if something happened to you. Are you sure?"

You nodded. Though you didn't know where she was exactly, you were positive you could find Shoko on your own. You could narrow down her location pretty well, especially while some of the Kyoto students were here.

With that reassurance, Suguru gave a quick nod before running off with the girl in hand. You were left at the front of the school alone.

"Shoko, Shoko!" you called, trying your best to quickly find her, but you weren't having any luck. You couldn't really run at a risk of your stomach gaping open from the blade, and the pain was getting worse by the second. It felt like you were being run over by a car, but you were far from danger right? What- what the-

Fear?

Once the feeling set in, you knew exactly where it was coming from. It couldn't possibly be you, meaning Satoru's in trouble.

Instead of continuing to seek out Shoko, you have to go back to help him! There had to be something you could do. Though you were injured, it wasn't fatal. Nevertheless you've never felt Satoru panic like this before, nor transmit this heavy of an emotion in general. Something had to of been wrong.

But before you could even move a muscle, a tall broad figure stood in your way.

You chuckled nervously. "Do I know you?"

"Déjà-vu."

The male was quick. Without even a seconds warning, he had already grabbed your arms, pressing a blade up against your throat. As your eyes finally focused on the situation, a familliar silhouette stood in the same doorway the man came from... one with pure white hair.

You could barely get any words out of your mouth as the blade begun to cut through your neck. This was bad- this was really bad!

Satoru's hand was positioned before you both, a red light glowing above his finger. He was shaking. Though he could threaten it, everybody knew he couldn't act. Not without hurting you in the crossfire. "Let her go, now-!" the boy barked out, "it's cheap of you to involve a bystander when you're losing Fushiguro! What the hell are you trying to accomplish?!?!?"

"I wouldn't rule her out as a bystander, Gojo," Fushiguro's scarred lip curved up momentarily. "On top of stopping the merger, I've been tasked with another mission. Y/n L/n, the girl rumoured to wield time manipulation..."

The blade was halfway through your throat as your ears rung aggressively. Though the man was still talking, you couldn't hear any of it. All you could do was helplessly stare at Satoru as his panicked emotions enveloped you whole. Your vision was darkening...

You guess that's it for you here, which was sad in its own right. There's a lot of things you'll never get to experience in the end. Becoming an adult, learning how to drive, travelling out of country, mastering your cursed technique, getting married. You never did end up telling Satoru your decision, did you?

You hated hurting him like this. Not only was he in physical pain with that stupid string, this was definitely some sort of emotional torture for the boy. At the end of the day it seems all you were really good for was getting in the way and hurting him in the process.

The air of death was lingering in your lungs as your eyes slowly shut. If you could just pool your energy to do that, maybe you'll die here with no real regrets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.1K 16
[𝘚𝘒𝘡𝘰𝘳𝘢 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘹 𝘧!π˜™π˜¦π˜’π˜₯𝘦𝘳] In which you developed mysterious abilities as a teenager where you live off sexual energy. Now, as an adu...
65.8K 1.6K 26
Gojo Satoru and Y/N first met at Jujutsu High and they have been friends since. A lot has happened since they were students, but they were always at...
13.2K 399 13
❝ Where were you when I needed you the most? ❞ Seiu shouted. ❝ I'm sorry. Please listen- ❞ Satoru got cut off in the middle. ❝ A mere sorry can't f...
38.3K 3.2K 55
❝𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 π’šπ’π’– 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 π’Šπ’ π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’†'𝒔 π’†π’šπ’†π’” 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 π’Šπ’• π’‚π’π’šπ’˜π’‚π’š?❞ Contrary to popular belief, forgive...