Love and Life

De VanessaBlue12

Vanessa is a 16 year old girl who loves to drink, party and have sex. But when she meets 16 year old Byron, w... Mais

My Life
At Home
"Work"
Next Day
Annoucement
Surprise
Update
Bored
Shopping Spree
Mum
The Shock

New Kid

409 7 0
De VanessaBlue12

Byron P.O.V (The picture is Byron)

I woke up early in the morning and got dressed in my new uniform. Going to a new school is scary but I've grown used to it. This is the third school I moved to since my last two schools were horrible. I looked at myself in the mirror and stood there for what it seemed like forever until I heard a knock on the door. I turned around and it was my mum.

M: Hey sweetie, you all set for your new school?

B: Yes mum, I am. Is breakfast ready?

M: It's downstairs, come on.

I followed my mum downstairs and into the kitchen. I saw a stack of pancakes and maple syrup. After breakfast, I got my bag and kissed my mum on the cheek and left the house. I waited at the bus stop for a few minutes until the bus came and got on. The bus journey wasn't that long. It was only 4 stops. Once I got off the bus, I walked up to school and bumped into someone. They fell to the ground and I helped them up and then our eyes locked.

B: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I'm Byron, by the way.

??????: It's OK. Nice name. I'm Vanessa.

I noticed that she was biting her lip seductively. I gulped fast and ran to the reception to get my planner. Then, I made my way to my first class, English. My favorite subject. As soon as I opened the door, Vanessa was sitting down staring at me seductively. I looked at her and then at the teacher.

T: You must be Byron. I am your English teacher, Ms Raftery. Nice to meet you. Sit anywhere you like.

I turned to face the class and the only seat that was available was next to Vanessa so I plodded over to the seat and slumped down on the chair. She turned to me and smiled at me. I smiled back and got my books out. Everybody has told me that this girl was a sket but I don't wanna be rude to her so I just played along. Out of the blue, she puts her hand on leg and trails her way up to my crotch. I push her hand away and whisper to her:

B: Please don't do that. I don't like it.

She gave me a weird look and nodded her head and faced the front. As soon as class was finished, I sprinted to my next class only to find out that Vanessa was in my next class. I gave out a low sigh and sat next to her. As usual, that's the only seat that was available. She stared at me for a minute and smiled. I gave her a weak smile and turned to the front.

Does she like me?

I quickly got that thought out of my head and continued doing my work. Sitting next to Vanessa gave me chills down my spin but I just ignored them. After class was over, I started socializing with some people and I made some friends. Throughout the day, Vanessa was in all of my classes and I sat next to her in every single on of them. At lunch, I noticed that she was waiting for me outside the door.

V: Hey, ummm I was wondering if you would like to go to lunch with me? Since your new here and you don't know where the cafeteria is.

I stared for a minute and smiled. For a sket, she is really nice. I nodded and we walked to the cafeteria. People were giving us weird looks but I didn't mind. Vanessa and I have a lot in common. She seems really cool.

B: Hey, you that know science project that we have to do, I was wondering if you want to be my partner?

Her eyes grew big and nodded excitedly. It was like she was just waiting for me to ask her.

B: My mum isn't gonna be at home so you can come over today, if you want?

V: Yeah sure, that's cool.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...