A 4th Warner? Why Not!

By Myhairyleg

Wow another book where some random teenage girl inserts their baby oc in the animaniacs! lol. More

A/N
Intro
Bun control
The Longest Word
If roles were reversed..
Who Donut?
The Warners meet Bendy.
Quarantine Zone
The Warners meet Springtrap
Fanart of Royce Warner!
Prototype Rain
β€’π™π™–π™žπ™£ 𝙄𝙣 π™’π™€π™£π™™π™šπ™§π™‘π™–π™£π™™β€’
β€’π™π™–π™žπ™£ π™žπ™£ π™’π™€π™£π™™π™šπ™§π™‘π™–π™£π™™β€’ 𝙋𝙩 2
β€’π™π™–π™žπ™£ π™žπ™£ π™¬π™€π™£π™™π™šπ™§π™‘π™–π™£π™™β€’ 𝙋𝙩 3
The Warners in Among Us
π™’π™šπ™‘π™˜π™€π™’π™š 𝙩𝙀 π™π™–π™žπ™£π™¨ 𝙒𝙀𝙧𝙑𝙙!
Rain's a 4townie!
Girls night out!
I have one question..
Dots Discovery
IM BACK
Rain vs The bumble bee
Mystery hole
Rains first ever crush!
Wolf Balloon!
The Warners in Hazbin Hotel!
Animaniacs meets the Warden!
πŸ’™πŸ’–HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINπŸ’–πŸ’™
Fanart Show!
Unfortunate Events
New Animaniacs book coming up.
Suspicious Ghost Boy.
Matthew Warner
Spider-Rain

Zoo Disaster

677 16 26
By Myhairyleg

𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐞 3 𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐥

Dr scratchsniff was currently driving the kids to somewhere.

The car ride was very chaotic. Dot and Yakko was fighting, Wakko and Rain was playing who can spot the most red cars (While also fighting), This is why you never drive in the car with the Warners.

"We're here!" Dr scratchsniff tiredly said before getting out of the car.

When the kids got out of the car their eyes widen with exciment,

Dr Scratchy took the Warners to the LA Zoo!

Rain was the most excitied out of the 4. She quickly ran to the main entrance until Yakko catch her,

"So impatience sis, Scratchy hasn't even paid for our tickets yet!"

Rain looked at Yakko and stuck her tongue out at him

♡︎

When the Warners and Scratchy was finally in zoo (after waiting in a long line for 1 HOUR!) Scracthy thought it would be best for the Warners to explore the place on their own,

"Alright, heres the map of the zoo." Dr Scratchsniff handed Yakko the map,

"Im gonna let you kids explore on you're own alright? And you guys have to promise me that you won't do any zany business!"

Yakko, Wakko, Dot, and Rain all nodded,

"All right, what ever you say scratchy!" Said Yakko, waving off the Pyschiatrist.

♡︎

Yakko and Rain went to go see the elephants, while Wakko and Dot went to see the flamingos.

"Rain, looked at that big elephant!" Pointed out Yakko, "Doesn't it remind you of Ralph?"

Yakko laughed with joy at his joke while Rain huffed with annoyance.

Rain thought she would have some fun at the Zoo with her brother, but so far things has been depressing.

Seeing all these animals locked up in a cage with fake grass all around them really made Rain mad!

When Yakko found out that his baby sis had a frowned on her face he quickly got worried,

"Whats wrong? Was that joke to cheesy for you?" He asked.

Rain just stayed quiet, leaving Yakko more worried. Yakko looked around at his surrondings trying to find something to cheer his sister up

Until he spotted the giraffes near by.

"Ooh! Rain! I know what will cheer you up, GIRAFFES!"

Rain was trying to get out of her older brother grasp, but the boy really had a grip on her.

"CMON!"

♡︎

Rain and Yakko was now at the Giraffe section, and Rain STILL felt sad.

"LOOK AT ALL THEM GIRAFFES WITH THEIR LONG NECKS HAHAHA!" Laughed Yakko.

Rain just watched as bystanders near by threw their candy wrappers in the giraffes habitat.

Yakko found out that his little sis was still frowning, "Ummm, are you hungry Rain?" he asked,

Rain nodded. Yakko placed Rain down on the ground and looked at the map Dr scratchy handed to him earlier.

"Theres a little resturaunt by the gorrila section!" Yakko said.

He put the map back in his pocket and picked up Rain,

"Lets go there!"

Rain rolled her eyes. She's not acutally hungry, she just lied to get Yakko to stop worrying about her.

♡︎

Rain and Yakko was currently in a little resturuant.

Since Yakko informed his other siblings that they are at a resturant, He's waiting for Wakko and Dot to come.

Rain was groaning. She can't not take Another minute of waiting for these slowpokes!

Yakko glared at her sister who looks like she's about to have a tantrum.

"Sis I know you're hungry, but we gotta wait for Wakko and Dot to get here! We can't let their food be cold."

Yakko, sweetie, A thing called to go boxes exist. They can just take their food back home and warm it up from there!

Yakko heard a notifcation sound on his phone,

"Oh! Looks like Wakko and Dot are outside, i'll go get em!"

Yakko got up from his seat. But before he was about to go get his other sibs, he looked at Rain with a serious expression on his face,

"Rain, do NOT go anywhere, okay?"

Rain nodded, not paying any attetion to her brother.

Yakko shurgged and proceeded to go get Wakko and Dot. Rain was laying her head down on her little booster seat table.

She was bored out of her mind! She then thought about those animals who were locked up in those cages earlier.

An idea finally pop up in the little Warner mind,

She is gonna free all the animals from their cells!

Rain sat up and rub her hands togheter evilly. Yes! This is the perfect plan!

One thing about Rain, she may be shy....

But at the same time she can be a little mischievous too!

Rain looked around her surrondings, she then climbed out of her booster seat carefully.

Once she was safely on the ground, she waddle her way out of the little resturuant.

♡︎

Yakko, Wakko, and Dot was about to head in until they saw a Baby who looks like Rain, Waddle out of the diner.

Yakko, Wakko, and Dot all looked confused for a moment,

"Uhhhh.....Was that Rain? Or am im trippin?" asked Wakko, scratching his head a bit.

Yakko Rolled his eyes, "UGH, WHERE IS SHE GOING TO NOW??!!"

Dot and Wakko watched as Yakko ran after the baby,

"WAIT! WAIT FOR US YAKKO!" Screamed Dot.

Yakko, Wakko, and Dot was literally on Rains TAIL!

Rain kept looking back to see if one of them would get tired of running but no, they was still chasing her!

She gotta loose them some how...

Rain saw a trash can nearbye and hid inside of it,

"Wait, Where did she go?" asked Yakko looking around the scene,

"I think I saw her went this way!" Wakko pointed to the lion section.

Dot grabbed both of her brothers hands, "CMON!"

♡︎

When Rain saw that her siblings were gone, she quickly got out of the trash can dusting her self off.

She looked behind her and saw that she was back by the elephant section!

Rain smirked.

Since these elephants were surronded by a metal bar cage, it would be easier for Rain to sneak in.

But theres one problem, People are watching! And if one of the people catch her trying to sneak in the elephant cage then she would be in so much trouble!

But luckily, she got an idea..

She slowly walked up to some Random man and started crying,

"HWEP! THIS MAN KIDNWAP MWE!" Cried Rain.

The man looked down at Rain and started to nervously sweat his butt cheeks off,

"What? N-no I didn't!"

That was the last thing the man said before he got trampled by a bunch of security guards.

Rain giggled as the man was violenty screaming for help while being put in handcuffs,

Now its time for her plan!

Rain waddle back to the elephant cage. She grabbed a shovel from behind her back and dig a whole that leads to inside the elphant cage.

She looked around the cage and spotted two elephants!

"Hi elphants!" She said, "Im getting ywo out of hwere!"

The elphants looked down at the baby and smiled.

And you can say for the rest of the day, Rain snucked into random animal cages and let them free.

♡︎

Dr Scracthsinsniff was sitting down on a random bench, letting the sun tan his skin.

"SCRATCHY!"

When Dr Scratchsinsniff heard Yakko called out his name, he groan in annoyance.

"What do you want Yak-"

"WE LOST RAIN!" Yakko yelled.

Scratchy gasped, "WHAT?!"

♡︎

Dr Scratchy and the kids were running around the zoo looking for Rain,

"RAIN? RAIN!!??" Yelled Scratchy,

He looked down at Yakko, Wakko, and Dot with a stern expression on his face.

"Why did you kids let Rain out of your sight?!" He asked,

"What? Me and Wakko didn't loose Rain, Yakko did!" Replied Dot, pointing at the oldest sib.

Dr Scratchy looked at Yakko and Yakko nervously chuckled.

Dr scratchy sighed, "ugh... lets just keep looking-"

Suddenly this random person knocked into the Pyschiatrist, sending him straight to the ground.

"OW!"

The person that knocked into Scratchy did not apologize at all and just kept running,

"Why is everyone panicking?" Asked Wakko.

Yakko shrugged, "I don't know.."

"Lets asked someone!" Said Dot,

"Wait a minute...wait a minute.....wait a minute--"

Everytime Dot said "Wait a minute" people kept running passed her. All this ignoring made dot so mad she screamed,

"𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧 𝗔 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗧𝗘! 𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧 𝗔 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗧𝗘!"

finally somebody listen to her and stopped running,

"Finally! Somebody who didn't ignore me... Whats going on?" Asked Dot,

"EVERY ANIMAL IN THE ZOO IS ON THE LOOSE, RUN, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!"

The Warners and Dr Scratchy all looked confused, "What do they mean by, OMG-"

Dot cut herself off when she saw something suprising. The boys all looked at what Dot was looking at and went wide eyed too.

Rain was standing on a Large Rock and every animal she let free was surrounding her.

"YOU ARE ANIMALS RWEMEBER? GWO WILD!" Screamed Rain.

Every animal up in that joint roared with pride!

This is bad..

♡︎

A News reporter and their camera crew rushed into the scene.

"We are reporting live at the LA zoo, apparently some random baby let all of the animals break loose!"

The news reporter grabbed a random man who was confused as frick, and started to ask him questions.

"Sir! What do you think about this unexpected crime?"

The man looked at the news reporter, then at the cameras, then back at the news reporter.

"I don't know man...I was just trying to have fun with my daughter. then next thing you know, she was eaten by a large panda bear!"

The man started to cry,

"I JUST WANT MY BABY GIRL BACK!" The man put his crying face into his hands.

The news reporter pushed the man out of the camera view carelessly,

"You heard it here folks! People children are being eaten by random animals roaming around the zoo!"

Dr Scarcthy pushed the camera crew and news reporter out of the way, stomping angrily to the large rock Rain was on.

"RAIN! COME DOWN THIS INSTANT YOUNG LADY!"

Rain looked down at Dr Scratchy and stuck her tongue out at him.

Rain then pointed the animals to the exit of the zoo,

"EXIT THERE MY FWIENDS! THEN YWO'LL BWE FWEE!"

The animals all listened to Rain and ran quickly to the exit. Guards try to stop them but since the animals were to big, they all got ran over.

Rain smiled as the animals left the zoo. They were finally free!

Rain jumped off of the rock and strecthed her body,

"Looks like my work hwere is dwone!" Rain said, looking at the fourth wall.

Rain walked up to her family who all had a shocked expression on their face. They all looked down at Rain and frowned,

"What?" Replied the baby innocently.

Dr Scratchy picked up Rain, "You're are in big trouble young lady!" He said.

Before the Warners and Dr Scratchy can leave the park, security guards quickly surronded them.

"Sir, is that your baby?" One of the security guards asked.

Dr Scratchy gulped nervously,

"Yesn't"

♡︎

A big foot kicked the Warners and Dr Scratchy out of the zoo.

The Warners landed safely on their butt whil Dr Scratchy landed on his face,

"AND STAY OUT!" a voice yelled.

Dr Scratchy got up and groan. When he sat up, he saw that all the animals that were let free earlier was running around the parking lot destroying people cars.

Dr Scracthy sighed, "Remind me to never bring you kids to the zoo again..."

All the Warners looked at eachother and laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 7.5K 200
This is my first book please don't hate me if they're terrible I tried my best anyways enjoy my fellow readers!! Also I will do requests but I won't...
9.1K 430 15
This is my first fanfic so please don't hate me if it sucks.
16.4K 2.8K 184
I DONT KNOW /RAH/
2.3M 26.8K 20
As a child Venus had an Imaginary friend like any other kid. When she wakes up one morning to find him claiming he's not really imaginary, but her Ku...