My Love

Oleh Vagishasrivastava

Have you ever wondered, the true meaning of love? I had this concept in my mind since childhood. Love means s... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
1.
Character Aesthetics
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Important announcement
Goodnovel

7.

3.9K 323 61
Oleh Vagishasrivastava

Author's POV

The windchime made a sweet soothing sound making a smile appear on Saanvi's face as she stepped out of the washroom. Throwing the towel on the bed, she walked towards the window.

The grey clouds welcomed her as she took in the outside view. The clouds were dancing in the sky, the breeze was a bit stormy yet calming.

The windchime shook again, this time making a loud sweet sound. Saanvi's smile brightened as she touched the wooden chimes.

It was a new day and a bright one indeed.

Inauguration of Khanna Event Management Firm. She was beyond happy.

She was feeling a bit uneasy in her tummy, which isn't new at all. She always feels this way whenever she is anxious or over excited.

The mixture of anxiety and excitement doesn't set well with her.

Looking at the clock, she palmed her face and started taking out her clothes from the wardrobe. She wasn't late but wanted to be there on time.

Changing into a cream shirt with high waisted jeans, she looked up at herself in the mirror. She tied her long hair in a loose bun and applied minimal makeup. Just kohl and lip balm.

After getting satisfied with her look, she wore her watch and made her way towards the hall.

Namisha was tapping on the remote repeatedly earning an annoyed sigh from Saanvi.

It has become a regular scene now. Her mother either taps the remote or the T.V. as it too doesn't work well.

"I told you to buy T.V." Saanvi said wearing her heels, "It doesn't cost that much plus I can afford it" she completed taking the remote from her mother.

Namisha rolled her eyes and said nothing making Saanvi more annoyed.

Saanvi too wants to save money as much as possible but also doesn't want to compromise in these basic things.

She knows that her mother loves watching tv serials and will get utterly bored if it doesn't work. But her mother always choses to tap the remote rather than buying a new t.v...

"Fine. But next month" Saanvi nodded giving her mother a small smile and kissed her forehead.

"Now tell me, oats or parantha?" Namisha asked entering the kitchen.

Saanvi made a thoughtful face when her stomach grumbled loudly as the aroma of hot paranthas filled her nostrills.

"Parantha with curd" Saanvi replied grinning widely earning a shook of head from her mother.

"Don't skip your lunch" Namisha commanded pouring a glass of water for her daughter. Saanvi showed her thumb while munching on her meal.

"Ohhh...I put extra salt today" Namisha said tasting a morsel from her daughter's plate.

"It's perfect" Saanvi denied licking her fingers clean.

"I should leave now" Saanvi said washing her hands and took her purse.

A strange feeling made it's way to Namisha's heart. She just doesn't know why she isn't much happy about her daughter working with Arjun Khanna.

She indeed is feeling proud of her but still there is something which is telling her that it's not her talent which attracted Arjun. It's something else.

Shaking her head, she cleared her mind and saw off her daughter. She didn't want to fill her daughter's mind with her own insecure thoughts.

I am overthinking.

Namisha reasoned her restlessness and tried to think positive.

.
.
.
.
.

Arjun glanced at his watch for the nth time. He was getting restless with each passing second. The eagerness to see her alluring self was getting on his head.

He never planned to open an event management firm but the desire to keep her in front of his eyes always, forced him to do so.

The desire to keep looking at her, the desire to share laughs with her. The desire to hold her hands, the desire to lock her fingers with his own.

So many desires...so less time.

Arjun sighed heavily leaning against his desk, his gaze was fixated on his phone which will ring the moment Saanvi would step inside his office.

A low ringing sound filled his ears making him snap his head fastly towards it.

"Sir, Miss. Aggarwal is here" the person spoke from the other end.

A small smile grazed Arjun's lips as he cut the call and fixed his tie. The thumping of his heart was audible. Raking his fingers through his hair, he made his way outside.

"How's your daughter?" Saanvi asked a nervous Nithin who was sweating profusely.

"Ehh...good. She is...g-good" he answered wiping his forehead with a hanky.

Saanvi looked at him with pity in her eyes. She could clearly see how badly he was anxious or maybe scared for today's event.

"Hey, relax" she tried to cheer him up to which he gave her a tight lipped smile.

One mistake and he would lose his job. That much fear he has for his boss, Arjun Khanna. Arjun made himself clear a week ago only that he doesn't want any mistake during the inauguration ceremony.

Though everything was going as per plan but still Nithin couldn't help but feel anxious.

"Good Morning, Sir" Saanvi's head turned in the direction where Nithin was looking.

Arjun was walking towards them in his full glory, making the surrounding tensed and silent.

The whole floor went silent and the staff members stood up bowing their heads in his respect.

Saanvi too felt a bit intimidated, not because of Arjun. But because of the fear she witnessed in everyone's behaviour.

Is he really that scary?

She wondered looking at his face which was holding no expression making her shudder.

Soon his cold gaze moved to her and the coldness vanished in thin air. Arjun's lips twitched upwards a bit and Saanvi too gave him a small smile while greeting him.

"Shall we leave?" Arjun asked glancing at Nithin. Now he was standing right in front of them. Nithin and Saanvi, intimidating them with his height.

"Yes, Sir" Nithin nodded and called Arjun's driver excusing himself.

"Excited?" Saanvi bit her lips and nodded her head shyly.

"Nervous as well" Arjun chuckled lowly running his eyes all over her face.

The soft glow on her face, the softness of her silk shirt and the thin strands of hair which were falling on her face. Everything was attracting him.

"Let's go" they both stepped outside the office.

*******

"My driver will bring your scooty later" Arjun tried again to make Saanvi sit with him in his car.

"That's absolutely fine, Mr. Khanna. You should leave...they must be waiting for you" Saanvi denied as she didn't want to go with him.

"But what is the problem?" Arjun questioned getting irritated by her continuous denial. He didn't want her to travel alone, not when they both were going to the same place.

"Sir, today I have my mode of convenience with me. I don't want to leave it here just like that. Thank you for your concern but I would like to come by my scooty" Saanvi reasoned in a polite tone not wanting to sound rude or anything.

She has sat in his car three times but that's because she had no other options back then. But today she had so there was no chance she was going to give in.

Arjun kept looking at her for few seconds. He wanted to argue but decided against it as it will sound inappropriate now. He also didn't want to make her uncomfortable by constantly forcing her

"Okay then. Ride safely" he said to which Saanvi nodded with a smile.

He didn't enter inside his car as he was waiting for Saanvi to leave first so he could follow her. Just to make sure she reaches safely.

"Let's go" he ordered his driver once Saanvi went a bit far from his sight.

A deep frown made it's way to his forehead. He was angry, angry at her for denying his offer.

Why didn't she agree?

I just wanted to spend some time with her.

He huffed annoyingly leaning his head on the glass of the window. The feeling of hollowness becomes less familiar when she stays around.

The frown got replaced by a calm expression as soon the thought of her working with him entered his mind.

He is literally on cloud nine since the day she has accepted his offer. The relief of having her around his eyes was enough to drive him crazy.

They both reached the venue with him following her all the way to make sure she doesn't hurt herself in anyway.

Saanvi looked at the building in front of her. She got awestruck looking at it, she couldn't believe that she will be working here. It felt like a dream come true.

"Sir" Nithin gave Arjun the scissor to cut the ribbon of his new firm which he took after glancing at Saanvi.

The loud claps resonated as he cut the ribbon. Saanvi's heart jumped in happiness which was clearly evident as a glow on her face.

"Thank you so much, Sir. We are lucky to work for you" a tall man who looked like in his mid twenties showed his gratitude to Arjun.

Total twenty eight interns were present there at the moment. They all are going to work under Saanvi. Saanvi will supervise them along with an another event organiser who was yet to come.

The firm is new so Arjun didn't appoint much interns as he didn't want to rush things. Twenty eight were fairly enough for now.

"Just never disappoint me" they all nodded at his statement. A hint of threat was clear in his tone.

Everyone was standing in the hall, some where looking at the interiors while some were just talking having snacks.

Arjun was sitting on a chair silently observing the girl who was looking like a kid who got it's favouraite candy.

Saanvi was looking everywhere in awe, she was lost in her own world. Her lips were parted slightly as she roamed her eyes all over the big hall.

"Sir, the Khatris won't be able to make it" Nithin informed Arjun whose gaze was stuck on Saanvi.

"That's fine" Arjun mumbled forcing his eyes to leave her figure as he looked at Nithin.

"What about the Vermas?" Arjun asked taking a sip of the water.

"They shall be here anytime" Arjun nodded dismissing Nithin. Although he wanted to celebrate this day just with her as it is indeed a big day for Saanvi but obviously he couldn't.

"Miss. Aggarwal" Saanvi flinched as the hoarse voice reached her ears. She quickly turned around and found Arjun giving her a mischievous look, "Didn't mean to scare you" he said making her smile nervously.

This happened again.

Saanvi thought remembering the same thing which happened during his event. How she got scared by seeing him out of nowhere.

"Enjoying yourself?" Arjun asked tugging his hands inside the pocket. His muscles flexed in the process.

"Yes, Sir. This firm is...it's really exquisite" Saanvi replied, she wanted to see the whole building but no one went to upper floors yet. Not even Arjun, so how could she?

"Wanna see more?" Arjun's question suprised her but the anticipation was killing her so she nodded quickly.

"Let's go" Arjun mumbled gesturing with his hand for her to walk firstly.

Saanvi fidgeted with her fingers as the situation got a bit awkward. They both were inside the lift and the silence was making things awkward.

The soft music was playing inside the lift calming the atmosphere a bit. Arjun glanced at her and a smirk appeared on his lips.

She was looking nervous like a small kitten. Her fingers were entangled and she was continuously biting her lips, tempting him to do the honour.

He tapped his foot impatiently and clenched his fist to control the emotions. He could feel the growing bulge inside his pant.

How badly he wanted to taste those luscious lips while slamming her back on the wall of this lift. Caging her between him and the wall.

The door opened with a ding sound making them both heave a sigh of relief.

"So, this is the canteen" Arjun stated walking beside Saanvi who looked at the canteen which was looking more like a posh restaurant.

"Nice" Saanvi said smiling at him. Warmness filled his heart at her smile. She looks more alluring when she smiles...that too at him.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"See, this is my cabin" Saanvi showed her mother the picture she took secretly of her cabin.

Saanvi felt really overwhelmed when Arjun showed her the cabin which belongs to her. Only she knows how she blinked away her tears.

"It's beautiful" Namisha commented zooming the pic. Her own eyes got teary. Pecking her daughter's cheek, she continued seeing other pics.

Saanvi took few selfies with the interns and some photos of the building. She got really well with the interns and the fact that all of them were almost of her age, made it easy.

"So, you will start from tomorrow right?" Namisha asked giving the phone back to her daughter.

"Yup, tomorrow only. I will leave by 9:30" Saanvi said popping the candy inside her mouth.

"What are you? A three year old child?" Namisha questioned shaking her head at her daughter's childishness.

Saanvi grinned showing her teeth and tongue which were pink now because of the candy.

Namisha chuckled hitting her daughter's head. Saanvi brought more than fifty cheap candies on her way to home. She wanted to celebrate this day and nothing could have been better than candies.

She used to love them since she was three. Her father used to buy her candies everyday.

"How is eating candies related to one's age?" Saanvi asked back popping another one in her mouth.

Namisha gave her a glare as she started making sounds like a child while eating and sucking the candy inside her mouth.

"Anyways, did you order yet?" She asked changing the channels on the t.v.

"Nah...was going to" Saanvi took her phone and ordered dinner for them. She didn't want her mother to cook today.

She wanted to celebrate this day, so why not having dinner from the famous restaurant of their area.

Saanvi moaned as her back hit the bed. The cool air and the cold bed sheet made a smile appear on her face. It was really hot today and she and her mother couldn't wait to finish the dinner and come inside this room.

"This is heaven" Saanvi mumbled hugging her mother as Namisha hummed patting her daughter's head.

"Tchhh...Saanvi move your legs" Namisha scolded but Saanvi only tightened her hold around her mothers thighs.

She has this habit of sleeping like a kid with throwing her legs on his mother's thighs and hugging her tightly.

Namisha huffed and gave in atlast as she knew Saanvi wouldn't budge.

The mother daughter duo slept in no time as they both were deadly tired, hoping for a fresh and better morning.

___________________________________________

Heya! Lovely people, how are you all?

Am I late again? Forgive me if I am as I mentioned before the studies are choking me 😫

Your thoughts about this chapter?

About Saanvi? So, now she will work with Arjun, hmmmm.

About Arjun? Is he too clingy already?

About Namisha and her fear?

How's the story going?

How many of you still sleep while hugging your mommys? Well I do 😂

Please do vote and comment.

Stay healthy and safe.

Love ❤️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

164K 9.8K 51
" Leave me. " She whimpered in pain feeling his hard grip on her wrist and in result he tighten his hold more . He opened the door of his bedroom and...
782K 18.3K 51
"SSSSHHHHH... What did I say, you are here to listen, so let me complete. Your family's torture is not what I want. I want you, and now listen what I...
848K 12.1K 18
#1 in dark #1 in obsession # 3 in cold-hearted # 7 in jealousy He is the king of a dark world. light never invaded where he breathes. He has build...
16.5K 266 50
Previously known as My Thunderstorm ♡♡♡ "How dare you look at the flowers and call them beautiful? How dare you admire the beauty around you while di...