16 and Pregnant **COMPLETED**

By rand0m0re0

Elena had a perfect life. She had an amazing boyfriend, amazing friends and an amazing family. But that all c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
QUICK AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE NO HATE!
Chapter 63
Important message about a social issue!
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67. The last Chapter.
Sequel? New book? Hmm.
ITS UP!!!!

Chapter 56

6.5K 211 78
By rand0m0re0

The next day I woke up to the doorbell ringing. It was 6am.

"Is that Britney?" I asked Ashton.

"I think so. I will go see" he said getting up. I heard the door open and it was them.

"They are gonna start filming now" he said. I groaned.

"Do I have to get up?" I asked.

"No they want it to be like our every day regular sche-" I slowly drifted off back to sleep. I pulled the pillow over my head and fell back asleep.

~~~

"I have you coffee. Im going to work now" Ashton said. I removed the pillow off of my head and sat up to drink my coffee. Cameras were everywhere.

"Ok goodbye baby I love you" I said kissing him. He kissed me back. I grabbed my phone. It was 7am. The baby monitor was going off. I quickly swallowed the coffee and went over to the nursery. They followed.

"Does Ashton always leave this early?" A lady asked.

"Yeah he always gives me my coffee and heads off to work" I said. 

"Oh Elena we would like you to answer as if I never asked you the question so say like, 'Ashton always leaves this early and then I am here all alone' or something along those lines" she said. I nodded.

I went into the nursery and there were crying babies everywhere.

"Oh hello my beautiful girl" I said picking up Emily. I went over to her bottom and smelt her. "Ugh. My stinky girl"

I put her on the changing table and took off her gross diaper and put on a fresh clean on. I blew on her tummy and she giggled. I smiled and put on a new outfit I thought would look cute on the girls.

I put her on the ground and grabbed Connor.

"You just leave them on the ground?" She asked.

"I leave them on the ground for now until I am finished with everyone else. They can't get far anyways" I said grabbing Connor. I changed his diaper. Then I did it to Abbie, then Liam, Then Alexis and then Tristan.

"So what do you do now?" She asked.

"Now I run over to the triplets room and wake them up" I said putting Tristan down. I ran over to the twins room and kissed their foreheads.

"Goodmorning girls. Time to get up" I said. I ran over to Noahs room and did the same thing.

I went back into the nursery and slowly one by one grabbed each kid and put them in their seat.

"Who takes the longest to wake up?" The lady asked.

"Gabriella all the time" I said then remembered what she said. "Gabriella usually takes the longest. Anastacia is always up before her"

I went over to the fridge and took out the old Mashed potatos I made yesterday. Then Ana and Noah came downstairs.

"Hey guys" I said. "Do you want to go entertain them?" I asked. The nodded with big smiles on their faces. I put the mashed potatoes in the microwave to heat them up a bit and I realized Gabi still wasn't up. I went back upstairs and saw her still in her bed.

"Honey you really need to get up" I said. She groaned and turned over. I laughed and went back downstairs.

The microwave was beeping so I opened it and grabbed a spoon. I fed them all.

"Why do you wake up the triplets so early?" She asked.

"I wake them up so early because I want to keep them on a consistent schedule. Otherwise I would be waking up and they would sleep in till noon" I said. They laughed. I finished feeding them and washed the dishes. My sister came from downstairs and was rubbing her eyes.

"This is my sister" I said. She looked at the cameras and gave a peace sign.

"Can you help bring the kids in the kitchen while I make their breakfast?" I asked. She nodded and grabbed them one by one bringing them into the living room. I quickly poured cereal for all of us and gave it to them.

"Is every morning in a rush?" She asked.

"Every morning is always in a rush. When you have 9 kids it has to be" I said laughing. I put my cereal down and took a huge spoonful and then went to the laundry room. I grabbed their outfits that I laid out the day before.

"Guys" I said walking over to the triplets. "These are your outfits. I am laying them out here. When you are done cereal I want you to change and girls I want you to come back down here and I will do your hair ok?" I asked. They nodded. I walked back to the laundry room and grabbed the sextuplets clothes.

"Savannah, you can go eat, I made cereal for you" I said. She thanked me and got up.

I sat down on the couch and picked up each kid and put on their clothes. Then I grabbed the girls and tied their short hair up.

"When did they start walking?" She asked.

"Most of them are walking. Their are a few who just started a week ago" I explained. I heard the triplets come downstairs.

"OUCH NOAH!" Gabriella yelled. The had their nice clothes on and sat infront of me to do their hair. I brushed the girls long hair and put it in a high pony.

"Do you always dress them the same?" She asked.

"It is really easy to get them all the same outfits. It is easy to identify them as well so usually I try to" I said.

The kids started playing and I finished my breakfast.

"Noah no!" Gabriella screamed. I went over. Noah was pulling her hair.

"Noah Gomez behave!" I said. "You do not pull your sisters hair or you will be in a time out understand?"

He nodded and went away from her.

"Mommy Dora?" Ana asked.

"We should watch something your brother will like also" I said. "How about we watch a movie? Maybe Aladdin?"

"Ok" she said and sat on the couch. I grabbed the movie from the dvd stand and put it in.

"Guys Aladdin is on" I told Gabi and Noah. They looked up and started watching.

"Would you guys like popcorn?" I asked.

"Yeah!" They said happy. I smiled. I went into the kitchen and put the popcorn in. I started to here screaming. I ran back in the living room and saw Emily hitting Connor.

"Emily Faith!" I yelled. They were both crying. I grabbed Emily and moved her away.

"I don't know why but the boys always have an obssession with the girls hair and they love to pull it" I said and they laughed. The popcorn was finished and I put it in little bowls for the triplets. I handed it to them and they sat down watching Aladdin. The little ones were staring at the tv as well.

I remembered I had to make an appointment with Mrs. Maxwell for the pregnancy thing.

I grabbed my phone and started dialing.

"Hello"

"Hey it is Elena I was wondering if I could make an appointment to see you today?" I asked. The cameras were right in my face.

"I am booked up until next week. Unless you want to come now?" She said.

"Now?" I asked. I looked at the kids. I would need a babysitter.

"I might be able to make it" I said.

"Ok I will see you soon" she said. I hung up and went to Savannah.

"Hey I know this is so much to ask but can you watch them please? I have to go see my doctor for the.. thing" I said.

"Right ok um I might be able to" she said. "How long will you be?"

"Um half an hour? An hour at the latest" I said.

"Ok I can watch them" she said. I thanked her and left. They put a video recorder in my car and I still ha d a mic on.

When I got their the camera's followed me inside. It was really awkward because everyone kept staring at me but I had to go with it.

"Hello Mrs. Maxwell" I said entering her room. She smiled at me and told me to take a seat.

"So.. You think you are pregnant again?" She asked. I nodded.

"And the last test wasn't very accurate was it?" She asked.

"Yeah it said 5 and I had 6"

"Ok well you need to take the same test again and we will see what happens" she said handing me the same huge pregnancy test. I walked into the bathroom and did what I needed to do. I handed it back to her and we sat their waiting for results.

"So the triplets are what, four now?" She asked.

"Yeah. They are really talkative" I said. she smiled.

"Ok we have our test results" she said. I was picking at my finger nails to much to pay attention.

"And.." she said. My heart was racing, I felt like I couldn't breath.

"You are having quadruplets" she announced.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 1.8K 21
Liam's mother has died and his life is competly turned upside down. horrible nightmares shake him almost everynight . his father doesn't know who to...
182K 7K 50
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other
584K 23.7K 42
Alanna is the new maid for the bratty daughter of the landlord of Vienna. She hates her job and feels like her life is going nowhere because she's ju...
904K 41.2K 78
{WARNING: MAY CONTAIN FOOD PUNS} ...Man. The sun's starting to set, and all I've got to my name is pocket change and a bag of soggy chicken nuggets. ...