My Guardian Nightmare

Bởi WintxrCherry

There was a rumored cult that has been given offerings to a demon to not unleash hell on their town for many... Xem Thêm

Description
Important Stuff
=1 - The News=
=2 - The Ritual=
=3 - New Friend=
=4 - A Guardian=
=5 - Cooking=
=6 - Speaking of Jobs=
=7 - Park a duck duck=
=8 - Cooking with Glitchy=
=9 - Nightly Problems=
=10 - Family Cooking=
=11 - Arcade=
=12 - Gift Giving=
=13 - Troubling thoughts=
=14 - School Recognition=
=15 - Lesson in Fear=
=16 - Cat Catastrophe=
=17 - Cat food=
=18 - A mother's troubles=
=19 - Job details=
=20 - Bullying Gone Wrong=
=21 - A Familiar Guest=
=22 - A Father's Love=
=23 - Unannounced Visit=
=24 - Lil Ms. Tomato=
=25 - Get in the van=
=26 - Fresh visit=
=27 - Birth Error=
=28 - Soul checks=
=Bonus - Birthday Special=
=30 - Good news=
=31 - Mansion Tour=
=32 - Her Office=
=33 - Cult explanation=
=34 - In the Middle of the Night=
=35 - A king and his prince=
=36 - Crayon Queen=
=37 - Her name=
=38 - Spider friend=
=39 - Another Doctor Visit=
=40 - Past talks=
=41 - A Tsundere Mama=
=42 - SOUL care=
=43 - Meeting Asy's Fam=
=44 - 90's awakening=
=45 - Christmas Party=
=46 - A God's teasing=
=47 - Coming home=
=48 - Adventure Time=
=49 - Happy Questing=
=50 - Waking world=
=51 - Complimentary Reboot=

=29 - News and Results=

598 51 2
Bởi WintxrCherry

* Wonder what it could be ~^~

╭ ─┉─ • ─┉─ ╮

Geno looked nervously at the doctor and looked up at his mother, before waking to Dr. Maraya. "What am I supposed to do? Should I sit down somewhere?" He asked, tapping without stopping with his foot on the ground, to not jump up and down. He wasn't that energetic at the moment, so this was enough.

"You can sit anywhere you like, Little one." Dr. Maraya smiled gently down at Geno. "Okay!" Geno said and sit down near the doctor, looking up.

"Alrighty... Before I get started, has your oldest ever got a check up at birth before?" Dr. Maraya asked, turning to CQ in curiosity.

"Uhm... Yeah. There was one time, I guess? But it was mostly because of his health condition. He uh- had something with his SOUL, I believe- I... never could really treat it, sooo..." CQ answered, thinking a bit. Geno grinned a bit.

"But I am fine! It's just a bit coughing. And pain. But nothing serious! What's the worst that could happen?" CQ bit on her bottom lip, avoiding eye contact with Geno and not answering.

The Dr. Glanced at Geno, then back at CQ, before glancing at Error, who also seemed to look away. Must be serious, she concluded. "Alrighty..." Dr. Maraya then opened her tablet and then scanned Geno for anything that doesn't need a SOUL check first.

Geno watched the doctor curiously, before looking at the tablet. "What does the thing even do? How does it work?" He asked curiously.

"Well, it checks your stats, first off... It tells me basic information about you, information that you'll allow me to know anyways, even subconsciously... Like... How Error and Fresh are your favorite brothers, am I correct?" Dr. Maraya smiled softly at Geno.

Geno blinked, before nodding. "Uh-hu! Of course they are! They are my only brothers." The child giggled happily. "But what does Stats even mean?" He asked then.

"It's like... It's like truths about you." Dr. Maraya attempted to explain in the simplest way that she could, moving and reading Geno's stats to see if there's anything wrong. "Ohhh! Okay!" Geno hummed and smiled.

Looking through the stats, she hummed when she found nothing. "Alright, I'm gonna take a look at your SOUL now, okay?"

Geno nodded. "Okay, Miss." He hummed and smiled at Dr. Maraya. His eyelight looked to his mother, before looking back at the doctor.

Dr. Maraya then carefully flicked her tablet towards herself and the SOUL came out, she then blinked a bit in concern when she saw that the SOUL wasn't glowing as bright as it should be, indicating that there was already something wrong. She then got her clipboard and then begins writing down something, scanning the SOUL itself as she does so before glancing at CQ, then back at the screen.

CQ bit her lip once again, fiddling with his fingers, while Geno looked at her with a tilted head, his eye locked at the doctor in curiosity. He coughed shortly, before tapping with his fingers on his leg.

Dr. Maraya mumbled something under her breath and wrote on her clipboard. "Well, it appears that you have an unhealthy SOUL. But with treatment and medicine, I'm sure it can go back to being healthy in no time." The Dr. Gave Geno a soft smile, patting his skull a bit.

Geno giggled slightly at the pats, smiling up at Dr. Maraya. "Okay!" He cheered. "How does someone take medicine?" He then curiously asked.

"Well, for you, your medicine will be in capsule form, where you'll just have to open it and pour it in water." Dr. Maraya explained. "Don't worry, I'll show your parents what you'll need to do." She hummed. "Oh uh, it's just Parent. She's a single mother." Asy sheepishly said. "Oh, I'm sorry." Dr. Maraya sheepishly replied and Asy nodded. Comyet just snickering softly.

CQ wheezed lightly and covered quickly her mouth. "It's alright. You're not the first one." She then hummed, looking at Geno, who waved at her happily.

"Alright, since we're done with the SOUL check up, let's check that glitch in your eye." Dr. Maraya said softly, moving and scanning it with her tablet.

Geno nodded slightly, his eyelight looking up at Dr. Maraya. "Is... is the glitch bad?" He then asked curiously.

"Let's see..." Dr. Maraya hummed, reading over the description. "Curious but, can you remove your glitches on command?" Dr. Maraya glanced at Geno.

Geno glanced away. "Uhm..." He began, before nodding. "Yeah... But I don't really like doing it. I can't see out of my other eyesocket anyway-" CQ raised slightly her eyebrow, not really remembering Geno ever doing that.

"I see... Can you do it for us so I can have a thorough examination?" The Doctor asked curiously. "Don't worry hun, no one here would judge you." Dr. Maraya then gave a gentle smile.

Geno stared at the doctor for a moment, obviously uncomfortable with it, before rising his hand up and wiping it over the glitch, the thing effectively vanishing and spreading to a light glitching over his body. His eyelight didn't look at CQ or Error, obviously he didn't like his eyesocket.

It looked... Not really healthy. More like someone had started melting it and then stopped, leaving it to not be solid bone, but a melted mass. CQ effectively gagged at the sight, but didn't really let Geno notice.

Error blinked lightly in curiosity and worry. He then scooted closer and carefully hugged Geno. "You look very cool bro bro." Error then grinned softly at Geno, He wasn't lying at all either, the melting was really cool! Then again he's seen too many horror movies. 'Isn't my bro bro so cool?!' Error couldn't help but think excitedly.

"He uhhh..." Nightmare was quiet for a while. "He really is cool!" The guardian said then. Geno looked up at Error. "Really...?" He asked with a wide eyesocket.

'He is!' Error then nodded happily at Geno. "Very cool!" Error gasped, curiously examining more of Geno while the Dr. Just noted it, a bit concerned on why Error wasn't even affected. "I'm not surprised that Error's unfazed by this, considering you told us how into he is when it comes to Horror genres." Comyet commented, also seemingly unaffected, as well as Asy... ... They've seen worse anyways.

CQ hummed agreeing, staring at Geno, who looked at his younger brother. "Okay!" He cheered, before looking at the doctor. "But- uhm... Can I- Can I put the glitch back? Or do you wanna look at my eyesocket more?"

"Oh- yeah, you can." Dr. Maraya nodded slightly. "Awh, I wanted to see more of it." Error pouted childishly before humming. "But your glitch is also as cool anyways."

"My glitch is way cooler as my eyesocket!" Geno huffed, wiping over his face again, the glitches leaving his body and assembling over his melted face. "I don't really like my eyesocket." Geno mumbled then.

"Well I like it, because it's you!" Error argued back with a huff. "You're always cool to me!" Error grinned at Geno and leaning against him lightly.

Geno blinked at that and laughed happily. "You are always cool to me too!" He cheered and grinned at Error.

Error blinked before pouting childishly at Geno. "Whatever you say Gen gen!" The doctor then got up and then walked towards the adults, leaving the children with Fresh.

CQ fiddled nervously with her fingers, looking ar the doctor. "Uhm- should we go to another room for this or...?" She asked, now rubbing her arm.

"Do you want to, Ms. CQ? My evaluations for Geno, just on the outside alone, and without other equipment, is already serious." Dr. Maraya whispered and Asy glanced at CQ. "It's best to take this outside." Comyet whispered to her friend.

CQ nodded agreeing. "Yeah... It's really the best to take this outside." She agreed in a low tone, glancing quickly at her children.

The Dr. Nodded, glancing back at the kids before taking the adults outside. "Kids, stay here for now, okay? We have to talk with the doctor." Asy smiled gently and Error nodded slowly, understanding what they're doing.

Geno nodded too, quite excited. The child turned to Fresh, staring at him. CQ smiled slightly at her sons and waved then lightly, before the Dr. Took her outside. She was fiddling nervously with her fingers.

"Do you want me to get to the good news or the bad news first?" Dr. Maraya softly asked CQ as she looked through her clipboard.

CQ sighed. "Bad news. It's easier to go over the bad stuff first and then go on with the good stuff, I guess." She answered, moving slowly a bit closer to Asy.

Asy then glanced down at CQ before carefully wrapping an arm around CQ and pulling her close. "Well... First thing's first, Geno has SOUL deficiency... It's... on Stage 3 now, which means it's... Bad." Dr. Maraya began and Asy frowned in worry, Comyet holding CQ's hand gently. "How'd it get this bad, I don't know, but Geno needs serious treatment now, which means a lot of medicine to combat it...

He still has time, but we would need to perform a SOUL surgery on him where we'll supply his SOUL with... a lot of essences of a SOUL trait. The problem here now is that we don't know which trait is compatible with your son." Dr. Maraya continued.

CQ frowned, before saying: "I'm sorry- I'm sorry to interrupt you, but what is- what is a SOUL Deficiency?" She asked nervously.

Dr. Maraya cleared her throat. "A SOUL deficiency is a dangerous SOUL sickness, in which it slowly kills the one who has it, if not given proper treatment, it would be really bad, people who has it usually never even make it to the age of 10, so your son is really lucky to have made it this far... For how long though, I don't know." Dr. Maraya said solemnly and Asy hugged CQ more.

"O-oh..." CQ mumbled and leaned into Asy. "Uhm... is there... is there anything else to it?" She asked, getting from second to second more and more nervous.

"Let's see... Oh right, the melting in Geno's eye seems to be permanent, as if he was born with it." Dr. Maraya explained. "Such cases are very rare, and not exactly in the normal spectrum regarding skeletons, but with how he's doing, it doesn't hurt him at all, as the glitched cover it up, making it feel like his face is still full... However, he can only use one eyelight with that type of glitch." Dr. Maraya spoke, looking through more of her notes.

"Ah, here's another thing I'd like to address... Regarding Error's SOUL, it would need minimal surgery to get the numbing agent out of Error's SOUL, which means more expenses, are you three okay with that?"

CQ stared at Dr. Maraya and thought for a little bit, before nodding. "As long as my children are healthy and okay, I would be willing to do anything for them..." She mumbled.

"Alright..." Dr. Maraya then nodded a bit. "Okay... Do you want to hear the good news now then?" Dr. Maraya spoke, even though some of the good news were already spoken already.

CQ nodded lightly. "Yes, please..." She answered quietly, fiddling with her fingers, while anxiously waiting for what the Doctor had to say.

╰ ─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─ ╯

* And there we go! Now we know the results of their SOULs!

* Stay tuned for the Good news ig XD

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

40.4K 1.2K 5
(REWRITE OF THIS BOOK IS UP! It is called "Obsessive Love".) (I do not own the cover, Undertale nor any of the characters besides my OC's, they belon...
10.5K 452 12
(Finished! :3) Heya! This is my first book, but I hope you enjoy. This isn't Fgod, by the way it's my own creation. CM!Error, or should I say... Chil...
18.7K 478 20
This is a fanfiction! Please understand this is for fun! (Warning character death) I unpublished all the beginning and I do not plan on bringing it...
31K 708 16
I twitched as Error smiled at him. Why him? What was so great about him? Error and the other boy laughed about something, it must've been a joke, con...