Prince Behind the Pages

By Kaiburr

I wanted to know his name, his face, his voice--everything I knew about him was through the words written dow... More

prologue
one~ Her
two - His
three ~ Her
four- His
five ~ Her
six - His
seven ~ Her
eight - Him
nine ~ Her
ten - Him
eleven ~ Her
twelve - Him
fourteen - Him
fifteen- Her
sixteen - Him
seventeen ~ Her
eighteen - Him

thirteen ~ Her

7K 434 17
By Kaiburr

My heart hummed between the cage of my ribs a bit too fast when I read his words, the thumping spreading through my body to my veins and into my pulse. Cheeks built up with heat as they rose up into a smile. A genuine smile.

But what if I wanted to be picked from the familiarity of my garden. I would want to die in your hands much more than to die sitting here where I first sprouted. Where you made me sprout up and come out of the barrier that I had made myself.

Being held and chosen by you and only you. The very person that makes my heart beat rapidly like something is caught in my chest.

I want to see you, breathe in your scent, your presence; so that my heart will know the one thing that makes it jump in its place.

I do not care about disappointment because you-you are nothing close to disappointment.

Let's meet under the willow tree near the schoolyard.

~Cassidy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9M 239K 49
{For those who HATE student/teacher stories, TRY THIS ONE ANYWAYS. I dare you to read it and say it was a waste of time} Alice 'Ace' Spade had fled h...
5.8K 68 26
CHARACTERS DOES NOT BELONG TO ME!! AS WELL AS CREDITS TO ARTS UNLESS I SAY OTHERWISE! Please read the "𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬⚡️" before you begin to read ALL STO...
99.9K 226 7
Emily is your classic good girl. Shes 18 years old. Her life seems all planned out but what happens when she is taken and forced into diapers? Will s...
3.7K 659 36
Emma Cooper is perfect; she has the quintessential boyfriend, sits at the popular table, and has a packed social calendar. Oh, and she hates every mi...