[Discontinued] BEN Drowned X...

By Miuu-Chan

Discontinued Story Posted cover photos and art can be found on my Deviantart account: http://miuu-chan.devian... More

Introductions
Chapter 1: Distorted Little Dream
Chapter 2: I Nominate You
Chapter 3: That's gonna leave a mark..
Chapter 4: Point Blank
Chapter 6: Bad Dream after slumber- reality.
Chapter 7: Hospital Dilemma
Chapter 8: A whole new light
Chapter 9: Memory Lane
Chapter 10: Couple?!
A/N:
Chapter 11- Tipping the Balance
Chapter 12: Cosplays
Chapter 13: Choice of Compassion
Author's Note #2
I'm Sorry.
ben

Chapter 5: The Inmate

1.1K 56 26
By Miuu-Chan

WARNING: CURSING, BAD WORDS

Chapter 5: The Inmate

           Your P.O.V

                     "Run. Run Bitch. Run!" I continued to tell myself inwardly as I gritted my teeth. I ran through the thick array of trees. Dang it, the pressure. I should have thought this out thoroughly before I did this dumb! And here I am, running through the seemingly endless woods, at night. Snakes and bears are probably just the least of my problems.

                     What if I get so lost that I couldn't get help? What if Mister Bart got stabbed by that girl?! Who is she anyway.. But most of all, WHO is this 'Bart'? Though I shouldn't blame him. He was injured after all.. But then, he must've got followed.

                     After what seemed like endless hours, in which reality was just minutes, I finally snapped. "Oh for CRYING OUT LOUD!" It's just so frustrating! It's really driving me nuts to see the seemingly same trees and— 

Oof!

                    My foot got caught on a lingering tree root. I fell on the muddy ground, with more leaves stuck to my face and clothes. Ugh, I hate this. All I could feel was the dampness of the soil and nature around my face. As I scrambled to get up, my hand felt a plastic-like substance under it. I cocked my eyebrow as I picked up the item and wiped off the mud. It was a key card. With numbers and letters written on it. 

TS2-659 Gloven Roye.

On the upper-right of the card was a picture of a man. A man with red hair and brown eyes. He has the same uniform as Mister Bart. 

Not knowing what importance this would be for me, I placed it on my pocket. Anything could happen right now. Whatever this all is, this key card could surely be related somehow. 

                     I stand up, not bothering to wipe away the mud and plants around my body. Like that would help. I continued to look around in distress. Where to go. I can't turn back. Not now, that I've ran a marathon.

                     I let out a ragged breath and was about to head a random way when I heard a noise. It was too low and maybe muffled, if it wasn't silent here I wouldn't have heard it at all. It was a siren. Uh, no. Not a pretty mermaid that suddenly appeared down on the dirt, sorry. It's like an alarm. One you would hear from ambulances and police cars. 

                     "Sirens.. Sirens means people, right??" I thought. Maybe it's the police! I was feeling excited as newly found hope and adrenaline had just appeared. I ran into where I think the siren is coming from.

        Normal P.O.V

                     Waiting is such a bore, don't you think? It's just some sort of hindrance. Let us see what goes on in the other side.

                     The irritating sound of the siren filled the air as people in either scrub uniforms, lab coats, or guard uniforms are scurrying about the corridor in hurry. Carrying items of importance such as their clipboards and such. They scurried to their designated places. The noise of footsteps and talking was unavoidable under the circumstances.

"Code 332023, I repeat, Code 332023! Threat in Upper level, Subject cell. Not yet identified, I repeat, not identified."

                     What is 'Code 332023', you may ask? Well, it basically means one of the CCTV's are down and broken. CCTV's aren't that important here. However without it, they will not be able to see what goes on in the cells in which the subjects are confined to. There is also a chance one might escape and take advantage of the situation, without the facility seeing what they're doing. 

"Security Unit 03, please check the upper level. Scientists and Assistants are not to move from their assigned offices and workplace. It is not advised.. I repeat.."

                      A calm, monochromatic feminine voice was speaking over the blaring alarms that would pierce your ear drums. It was not loud to deafen you, but loud enough to cover about a few areas. Ah, but would anyone even hear it? No one is able to reach this place. Unless they work here or have their key card. Key cards are G.P.S systems and passes. It's the only way of putting workers under surveillance. It is the facility's way of knowing where they are going, but it has it's limits.

                     As moments went by, the ruckus was minimized into the siren only. Although a couple of footsteps is still thumping through the halls.

                     Two men where running through the corridor. Guns in equipped in their gloved hands. The two were security guards. More precisely, representatives of the Security Unity 03. They were heading towards where the CCTV was supposedly down.

                     "Dammit, Kent. Couldn't they have sent someone else? I hate that fuckin' area." One man, the one with grey messy hair and blue eyes, said unhappily. "Oh, It wouldn't be so bad, Sir Michael, everything is restrained up there. Plus, they aren't so active. Well, except for the one that ate human innards. Gross." The other man, a young man with Black hair and brown eyes whose name was supposedly Kent, scrunched his nose. 

                     "Ugh, whatever. We're just gonna check which cell it is, get the hell outta there and find the repair man. Before another inmate escapes." The older man, Sir Michael said. "Oh yeah, there was that girl with black hair.. Boy, if she wasn't wrong in the head, I'd date her any day." Kent chuckled. 

                     The two men finally had arrived in the upper level. They both sighed and began to look around the cells. The first few seemed to hold nothing suspicious in it. They couldn't see a broken CCTV, yet.

        Your P.O.V

                      This is it. The source of the noise. I stand before a building, It was... A cottage? A simple cottage. Maybe someone lived there? I hope so.

                     I went up the front porch and knocked on the door. No response. There was still that ear-piercing siren. It's hella' annoying. My poor ears. 

                     "Hello? Please, anyone? I need help! My friend and a man is injured by our camp! Please!" I shouted. But no signs of anyone on the other side of the door is responding. 

                     I leaned my back on the front door. Slowly sliding down, I hugged my knees. Silently distressed. James. James is out there. Injured.

                     It was a bad idea for me to run after all. Maybe if I stayed, I could have defended them from that- that girl. The one in bondage gear. Maybe if I stayed, I could have found a way to heal them, or just stop the bleeding of their hurtful-looking wounds. Now, I don't even know if they're.. Alive or not. 

                      "I'm over-reacting.." I thought. 

Then, a voice spoke.

                     "I'm coming!~" A voice of a jolly old woman, from the other side of the door. I scrambled to your feet. Finally, someone answered me!

                    I heard the clicking of locks from the other side of the door. Until the door opened and revealed a smiling old lady. "And who might you be, miss?" She asked. "Oh my, you're bloody! Come in, come in" She gestured for me to come in and I obliged. 

                     "Please.. You have to help me, my friend a-and a man is injured! Please, can I call 911 and my mom—" 

                     "Sorry miss, but I don't have any telephones or cell phones here.. You must be new." She wondered. "New?" I queried. Did she mean new to this forest? "Ha ha! You are new! It must be your first day. Come come!" She led you into a door. More specifically an elevator door.

                     "Lady, I don't understand what you're saying, I just need some help as all.. My friends—" "Hush now, darling. I know you don't remember signing into this but you'll understand... Soon..." She interrupted as she pushed my into the elevator. 

"Only those with the cards can enter. No one else can." She stated with a very noticeable but unfamiliar glint in her eyes.

It closed on me before I

could get out. Leading me into a different place.

"Stay safe and may your day of judgement be postponed!" The voice of the old woman said, trailing away.

                     "Oh god. Some crazy old woman just trapped me in her house.." I mumbled face-palming. I have the worst luck EVER.

                     As I descended or Ascended- whatever- in this elevator, the sirens are getting louder and louder. It didn't take long before the elevator stopped. Noting that it didn't have any buttons or anything that would indicate which floor I am on. I am TOTALLY fucked.

                     The door opened and made a sound. "Ding!". I stepped out of it to find... Nothing. Nothing at all. I'm in a deserted corridor with a lot of doors. I see no one, no signs of life. This couldn't get any worse.. Right? 

                     I started to walk. Examining and observing my surroundings. It wasn't look before I noticed one thing. I remembered the card I had. It had "TS2-659" written on it. The doors had numbers like it too. 

                     I took out the card and looked at it, then looked at the door to my right. It had "TS-634" written on it. This might be some sort of key.. Is it?

                     My curiosity got the best of me. Knowing that I couldn't go back up since that damn elevator doesn't have any buttons, I might as well try to get out here, or find someone who can help.

                     "TS-641.. TS-644.. TS-657.. TS-659!" I muttered aloud. Since there were no windows here, only doors I couldn't see what or who was inside those rooms.

                     I began to knock. But no one answered. There was a key card scanner on the door where the door knob should have been. It seemed that you could open it by sliding the card I had in the slot. How convenient.

                     And so I did slide the card into that.

                     I saw a boy.. A boy sat on a white bed, his back facing me. Also, a man. A man that seemed to be a guard who was lying face-down on the floor. The boy, however, remained neutral. Didn't react to the man.

                     "Hello...?" I called out. "S-Sir, are you okay..?" I asked as I made my way towards the unconscious man on the ground. I tried shaking him to wake him up, but he seems really out of commission. He doesn't seem to be dead though. The boy at the bed, however, stood up and faced me. At first, he seemed surprised to see. He seemed.. Unprepared to face me? But then again, that only happened for a split second. Since he regained his composure and asked,

                     "A girl? What might you be doing in this.. Facility?" He wondered, narrowing his eyes. "Uh.. I don't know either.." I just realized how dumb that may have sounded like. He, the boy, had dirty blonde hair, pale skin, and the most monotonous blue eyes I had ever seen yet. He almost seemed.. Dead. He was wearing this.. Mental institute clothes as wel.

                     "Those clothing.. Look a lot like our attackers clothing too.." I stared at him as he did the same to me. Only his had slight recognition and disbelief written on his eyes. Which I hadn't really paid attention to.

"Come on! Check that room!" Someone shouted from outside, it sounded that whoever they were, they were close. 

                     "We need to go." He walked towards me and grabbed my wrist. He was cold. Very cold. I flinched at this and tried to withdraw my hand. But his grip was stronger than I thought. "Where are we going-?" 

                     "To the exit. Now hurry." He interrupted, annoyed. I stayed silent and let him drag me to wherever he was going to. A bit unsettled at this. I dropped the key card that, I hadn't noticed until now, was clasped in my left hand. 

"Over there!" I looked back to see two men on our tails. Chasing us. One ran faster than the other as the other picked up the card I had. Both of us broke out in a sprint. Well, he makes me follow him. "Who-Who are they?!" I asked the boy. "Just shut your mouth, girl. I'll explain later." The boy irritably answered. Which made me shut up.

"Stop running! You can't escape!"

                     Oh god. Maybe he's some type of.. Mental patient? Criminal mastermind? Detainee? That would explain his clothing and why he was secluded... He probably did that to the man lying on the ground earlier.. 

                     I hadn't realized that the boy stopped on his tracks until I tripped on my own feet upon the sudden stop of running. We arrived before a room. The boy raised his hand. I watched intently as his fingers slightly projected.. Electricity? I could hear the whipping and writhing of the electrical snakes around his finger tips as he touched the key card slot. It made a clicking noise and opened. I stared at him with awe and disbelief. Maybe it was just some sort of.. Trick? We then entered the dark, unfamiliar room. Two things had been echoing in my mind.

Who is this boy?

This better not be a hidden, prank camera show.

                     As soon as we entered, the door behind us locked itself. Just in time too, as I can hear banging from the other side of the door. "Get out of that room this instant!! You don't know what he can do!" The voices of the two men bellowed.

                     "Great. Trapped in a dark room with some type of crazy, mysterious boy.. Wizard boy." I mumbled sarcastically with dread.

                     I heard a click, light filled the small room. This room had no windows as well. There was a big, flat screen. It showed different scenes- no, places on each box that was there. Below it was what seemed to be some type of machinery filled with levers, buttons- the works. I couldn't even count how many screens there were.

                     The boys grip on my wrist loosened and I walked towards the screens. Each one showed different scenery. Rooms, corridors, labs, etc. They're CCTV cams. All of the rooms were preoccupied each by at least on person. All of them had numerals on it. All were preoccupied. Except cam number TS-659.

                     Seeing that this was just an empty room, no windows, we're gonna get caught. There's no route of escape for us to take now. The banging didn't cease, nor did the stupid siren. 

                     The boy standing beside me began to type on a keyboard, press buttons, and pull 3 levers. As a reaction to what he did, the CCTV cams were shut down. Just leaving blank darkness on it's screens. 

                     I watched him do his thing, the CCTV cams went alternately from just blankness to static. Until one screen, just one screen changed scenery.

                     It shows... My room..? Home..? I gaped at this. I can't even think of a question properly. Was there.. Someone spying at my home with CCTV cams?! Oh god. What the hell?..

                     It wasn't long before I heard another click behind me. But I just stared dumbfounded at the screen. "What the hell-?!"

"FREEZE!"

                     The boy and I snapped our heads towards the door. The two men came in with pistols on their hands. 

                     "Miss, please, listen to reason! That boy beside you is dangerous, bring him over to us!" One of them said. The boy beside me just glared at them with what I could see as purely hatred at them and snatched my wrist once again.

                     He yanked me close to him. Left arm locked over my neck, I tried to pry him off me but no use. I clawed and scratched him with my nails but it seemed useless too. "What?!" I shouted to the men over at the door.

                     "I'll break her fucking neck if you don't put down the guns. If you don't do as I say, I'll break yours as well." The boy taking me 'hostage' threatened them. I started to shake in fear and anger a little bit. I looked over to the men and to the boy. This is what I get for helping a strange boy locked in a room.

Wow, I just tried helping him out of that room and he threatens to kill me. 

Asshole.

                     The opposing sides glared at each other for a few moments. Then the two men slowly lowered their weapons down on the ground. The boy behind me smirked. But he still didn't let go of me. 

                     "Tell your boss that his little science experiment isn't going back soon. That he should drop whatever shit he's trying to pull on me." The boy stated. 

                     He paused dramatically and continued. "Oh, and I am NOT TS-659. It's fucking BEN. BEN. DROWNED." He bellowed in a frightening tone.

                     The boy- BEN, loosened and adjusted his grip on me. I thought he was going to let me go. A wave of relief washed over me. But sadly, it was gone as soon as it got there. 

                     He then swept me off my feet (Not in a romantic, 'lovers' manner, mind you) and carried me bridal style. I looked at him as his eyes started to shine with amusement, his lips curling up into a wide grin. But not to me, to the men. He started to laugh lowly. Then that silent laughter started to grow into a devious laughing fit. 

                     The men realized that he wasn't in a position to harm me as his arms were busy carrying me weight. They swiftly took their guns off the floor and got ready to shoot. My eyes widened and my hands moved to cover my face- as if that would help shield me from a bullet. Although, BEN didn't seem to fazed by that. He only showed more amusement in reaction to that.

                     It all seemed to slow down, I heard gunfire and simultaneously BEN leaps backwards, laughing once more. I shut my eyes and waited for death. But nothing came. All I felt was.. nothingness? I hear nothing. No gunshots, No Sirens, and certainly no laughter. I feel nothing. And because of that I realized something. I was holding my breath.

....

                     My eyes snapped open to see BEN still carrying me in his arms. We were just.. Floating. In a void. In a black void filled with.. Symbolical letters? Green floating letters- digits that I couldn't recognize nor read. They seemed like binary codes. There was no ground beneath us, no walls, only nothingness. It didn't LOOK like we were in any room anymore. Not in the CCTV room, not in that building, nowhere.

                    "What ARE you?!" I thought. As if reaction to that, BEN looked down at my eyes which was clearly projecting fear and confusion. He wasn't laughing, but still grinning as an after-math from earlier.

                     I suddenly felt the need to breathe. I felt the need for air. I'm pretty sure my face must be going blue now. I started to make little gagging noises. 

                     "Oh, right. You need air." BEN stated as if it wasn't important. I looked at him, "..Please.." I begged silently, instantly regretting that I even spoke and let air run away from my lips. BEN seemed to be very calm. Did he not need air? Then again, he isn't the most normal person you've ever met.

                    I started zoning out, falling unconscious. BEN just stared at me. "Ugh. What a bother. Fine. I'll hurry up." He frowned. I couldn't even think properly anymore from the lack of air. My eyes started to droop until it closed. Everything is dark now as my consciousness had faded. Darkness envelops me and masks me with numbness.

Suddenly, I felt a bit queasy. Almost motion sick as everything around me felt like it was shifting. Like, we were zooming off in an inhuman speed. But now, there was too much air because of that, I still couldn't breathe.

I could feel the locks of my (H/C) hair dancing malevolently with the wind. It feels cold. This is unbelievable and strange.

Wait. That's it..! I'm having a dream. A bad dream. I'll.. Wake up.. Soon..

Not any longer later, I fell asleep.

"It's what you always were. A bother." The voice of the boy said.

————————————————————-

So, does (Y/N) and BEN's 'meeting' satisfy your expectations? Yes or no? Please, leave a comment

Also, Aside from writing, I really like drawing. Maybe I could write these AND draw my cover photos? Will that help or nah?

For any confusion regarding certain points of the story, please leave a comment to I can clear things out, thank you ^_^

Anyways guys, Hope you have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 168 28
An AU of Ben DROWNED being the daily introvert young adult protagonist looking for a job for the summer, his one and closest friend he calls Jack off...
9.8K 410 16
A relatively comfortable life for (Name). She has a little brother, Jake, that she loves dearly, and a mother and father that she adores when they're...
25.9K 731 12
DISCONTINUED !!!!!! (Really bad due to being written in middle school, check out new work Meliodas x reader) Red flare, or Violet Macintosh, known as...
108K 3.1K 19
I don't believe in the paranormal. Especially not if they exist in a game. Ben isn't real... it's just some hacker messing around with me. Or even wo...