[Discontinued] BEN Drowned X...

By Miuu-Chan

Discontinued Story Posted cover photos and art can be found on my Deviantart account: http://miuu-chan.devian... More

Introductions
Chapter 1: Distorted Little Dream
Chapter 2: I Nominate You
Chapter 3: That's gonna leave a mark..
Chapter 5: The Inmate
Chapter 6: Bad Dream after slumber- reality.
Chapter 7: Hospital Dilemma
Chapter 8: A whole new light
Chapter 9: Memory Lane
Chapter 10: Couple?!
A/N:
Chapter 11- Tipping the Balance
Chapter 12: Cosplays
Chapter 13: Choice of Compassion
Author's Note #2
I'm Sorry.
ben

Chapter 4: Point Blank

1.4K 52 8
By Miuu-Chan

Normal P.O.V

TS2-659, Virus B. That was him. He is a mere test subject of a certain Incorporation . A secret facility that was hidden from civilization. It has no name. It's held by the government that studies and research extraordinary, supernatural, or strange things and beings.

He wasn't born by laboratory experiments or artificially created by the scientists as a pawn of their corporation. No, no, He had so much freedom, so much. But that was before he was captured.

There are other inmates there with him as well. Inmates that he had seen over the years he spent his every single day there ever since the incident. He was captured by them.. Oh, God knows how many weeks, months, and hell, maybe even years he was caged there.

He wasn't exactly human- At least, not anymore. He looked like one, he seemingly acts like one, and almost physically same as one. Almost. Hell, he could even smell and taste like one. But, no. He was very different. He had something that all humans had always wanted to have.. Let's just say, in their eyes he was the 'key to the better future'.

He was kept in a white room that had one of those squishy and soft cushion-like things all around the walls, ceiling, and the floor. There isn't even a window.The room was also filled with this type of.. Gas. It didn't really bother him, but sometimes it can be annoying due to the fact it can thicken around him and act like fog. Yes, a room with nothing but a bleach white bed, a bathroom, and a food table. Also a CCTV Camera. Though, once in a while, the nurses would give him a.. Play thing..

Everyday, the same old nurses would come in to either give him food, check on him, or get him so they can perform their tests. But after each passing day that they would take him out, he could see them slowly become older. And older, and older. He had no sense of time whatsoever.

Whenever he got his lil' tests, occasionally they would change their equipment to something that looks more.. Modern-looking than the previous ones. When the nurses and scientists get too old to work they would get replaced by new ones. New faces. That means he get to watch them age and age again. Then the process repeats again like an endless cycle. But yet.. He wouldn't age.. He knew why but didn't care.

When they would take him out, he would pass other test subjects there. Most of them were in a corner rocking themselves or shaking. Others would bang their hands against the window begging to get out. Though, some of they looked.. Bizarre. They didn't seem.. 'Normal'. Those certain patients had different looks than you. Some of their skin, hair, eyes, etc.. Had unnatural colors, Gray, Paper white, Sometimes even yellow or a slight shade of blue. Some of them had... Missing parts. Whether it was an eye, a nose, an arm, a leg,.. Or even a head. Some of them were just skin and bones. Some were just merely a small or large ball of fur. Sometimes if you would pass their rooms you would even see a tray in their rooms. With a half-eaten organ or some rotten substance. This never bothered him, however. Ah yes, they were different alright. And what they did whenever he would pass them was give him smile. They would flash a crooked little smile, showing their rows sharp teeth, whenever his eyes met theirs. As creepy as it seemed for the nurses, he would grin back as if having a mutual understanding with them. Some of them would even stand up from their spots and walk towards the glass windows that was near the door. "Hello." They would mouth. His grin would grow wider, but he would never answer. He wouldn't budge or talk. It seemed he had been saving his voice, for now.

He got sick of seeing the same faces. The faces of the doctors and nurses who strapped his limbs carelessly to a leather belt connected to a table where they 'worked' on him. They gave him many shots from syringes with colorful liquids, they made him forcibly inhale different types of intoxicating gases from a mask connected to a tank, they took blood samples from him every now and then, Giving him different types of tablets and drugs, Questioning him of how he feel about the test once and while. But he would not answer at all. The needles, the intoxicating gases, the liquids that made him feel weary and dizzy.

Oh, and one more teensy bit of information. He has.. Abilities. Ones you could only dream of. But his abilities are.. Weakened, I suppose. He could not use them often for he would tire himself up easily or completely destroy his body. Might it be the drugs the 'doctors' have given him? Or perhaps was it the captivity making him unstable mentally and physically? Who knows.

What he knew was that he needed to get out of there. He needed freedom that was stripped right off from him the moment he was caught by these foolish mortals. He needed to regain his power, one more feel the same blood thirsty aura that would engulf him.He had a wish of freedom. He wanted to escape this lonely place and venture out.

And he just had the perfect plan.

As the guards were making their nightly rounds, He sat quietly on his lumpy mattress, waiting patiently. One guard, the one that he predicted was stupid enough enter his room and loathe him for being a freak, went up to him. Oh boy, was that a mistake, no one ever enters his room.. Unless they have something to sedate him with.

"You shouldn't be here." He whispered in a raspy but stern voice. The guard cocked an eyebrow up his chubby face. "Don't tell me what to do, Freak. I unlike you have freedom to decide what to do," He stopped when he saw faint green electricity dance around the finger tips of the boy before him. But chose to foolishly ignore it.

"Mistake number 1.." The boy muttered under his breath, grinning as if calculating. "What did ya' say??" The guard asked. The boy ignored his question. Instead, he didn't speak. Waiting for his cue.

And that was when the guard took a step forward, upon being annoyed by his lack of speech. "Freak, When I ask you something give a straight answer!" He growled. The guard took out his gun. It was no ordinary pistol or anything. It was special. It's bullets surged with electrical volts like a tazer. It shone from the inside of the gun hole.

"Mistake number 2.." The boy muttered. Before the guard could react, the gun was slapped from his hand and landed on the floor without a sound. The boy then proceeded to take a swift move to pressure point the man. The man fell unconscious to the ground as the boy walked calmly over to the gun, picking it up.

"Dumb*ss." He cursed. As if the boy's fingers had magnetic force, the electricity from the gun's bullet was seemingly drained into the palm of the boy. "Weak.. But this'll do." He thought. He didn't spare a second and glared at the camera. And as if looks would kill, it exploded into bits and began to smoke.

The boy smiled. From outside, he could hear sirens and alarms going off. The security guards from the CCTV room must have noticed the broken cam. Took them long enough.

The boy took the key card from the guard's pocket and a few electrical bullets. He had no intention of going out, at least for now. For he has a plan. And that required some.. Help.

So he waited. He sat on his blank white bed, as if nothing happened. Just staring off into space, waiting for something.. someone to complete his escape plans.

-------------------

Your P.O.V

BANG.

He collapsed on the ground, trying to shield me. And as if a consolation prize on getting shot on the shoulder, his head landed on a hard rock beneath my feet.

Merely a split second ago, I could hear the bullet whistle past my right cheek after it had went through James' shoulder.

He got knocked out. Red liquid poured from his forehead to the rock and grass. While more bled from his leg and tainted his pants. James tried to protect me. And in the process, he got shot himself.

"James!!" I screamed as I sat down hastily on the ground. He was hit on his left shoulder. "Oh my god.." I put one hand over my mouth while the other was resting on the ground, fresh blood staining it.

The man that shot him ran, cursing under his breath. I couldn't make out his facial features for everything happened in almost a flash. Whoever he was, it didn't matter to me right now.

"He.. James.. He.." I thought as I shook. A lump filled in my throat as my eyesight gets blurry of tears that collected in it. This isn't looking good, not at all. My eyes were wide just staring at him. His Brown hair was soaked in his own blood along with his seemingly paler skin. His eyelids hid his hazel eyes.

Meanwhile, the phone call wasn't ended. It just picked up and I heard my mom's voice from the other line.

I feel a bit light headed. I needed to get James some medical attention, as well as the man, Bart, on the tent. He must've noticed the commotion, I hear shuffling inside the tent. Wait.. What if that man was the one who actually shot Bart as well?!

Blood is rushing up my head, making me nauseated. My heart beat was beating rapidly as if on a race. I hadn't noticed it, but tears were sliding down my cheeks to my chin.

I grabbed the phone from James' palm. Atleast, James wasn't hit on a vital point. That'd be far more worse.. But his forehead..

"Mom!! You have to get here! Fast.. James.." I was speaking so fast that I'd doubt mom could even register what I'm saying. But the urgent tone of my voice must have alerted her that something is wrong.

"If y-you don't hu-hurry.." The pressure is getting the most of me, I needed to stay calm. I needed to be assured that everything's gonna be fine.

But that was James' job.

"O-Okay.. Hold on honey, I'll get the police and an ambulance--" The call was interrupted when the phone vibrated, signalling that it was drained. Crap..

I glance at James and gently roll him over so he was laying on his back. His messy hair hung over his bled forehead. His face had leaved and grass stuck to it. I reach out and pluck away the muddy leaves.

My eyes wandered from his face to his shoulder. I could almost see the hole.. I think I'm gonna get sick just looking at that deep wound.

I look away and try to calm myself down. I tore off a piece of my shirt and took a bottle of water from the cooler. I started to cleanse his forehead. I tried to do so calmly and gently as possible with my shaking hands.

"Hold on James.. Mom is coming to get us and Bart.." I said to no one in particular. I managed to cleanse the wound a lil bit, but it looks like a great candidate for wound infection.

I sigh and stood up to check inside the tent where Bart was resting. I was looking for the first aid kit when I noticed..

Bart wasn't even there anymore. As well as the kit.

That didn't help. Once again, dread was creeping down my chest. Should i look for Bart? Should I look after James? Should I even hope and wait for mom to get here or not? I don't know what to do.. And it looks like time isn't on my side here as well..

BANG.

I jump as I heard another gunshot from outside. "James!" I ran outside. Only this time, it wasn't just James that was there. There were two more people. One was a girl and the other.. Was Bart.

"Bart!" I shouted. He looked my way and looked at the girl before him. She had black hair, pale skin, she wore something that looked like an.. Asylum gown with the belts around the torso unbuckled. She had what looked like a knife on hand.

"Miss (Y/N)! it's not safe here, you should go!" He shouted as he shot the girl. I flinched and looked at the girl. She dodged. "B-But James!--" "He'll be fine, I promise. As soon as I deal with.. This! Now go get some help!" He interrupted. He didn't look like he's in top shape. Should I trust his words??

I felt so confused right now, I had so many choices in my head that I couldn't even bring myself to actually choose in fear of grave consequences. But in the end, I ran. Thinking idiotically that as soon as I get help, the sooner Bart and James wouldn't get hurt even more.

"James.. Please be safe."

----------------------------------------
Hey guys!

Just wanted to tell you all that I appreciate the comments you left my work over these past months. It made me REALLY happy!

And I'm sorry that I'm in active here on wattpad.

But I am very much active in my deviantart account (Miuu-Chan.Deviantart.Com) Just wanted to remind some of you, awesome readers.

I'm also VERY inspired. Not only because I got into the whole BEN Drowned story again but I found something else.

And your nice comments helped a lot.

So, hope you readers have an awesome day! Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 645 26
So you and ben how will it go? Will there be heartbreaking? Find out in ben drowned x reader Hey guys its toxins here and I wanted to do a story abou...
1.1K 38 8
Blame it on the game. Blame it on Majora's stupid mask. Ever since Sharika played that game, she would get nightmares. Almost every night she would w...
19.5K 634 28
(Cover art is by me!) You, a writer. Him, a serial killer. Your friend insistently pestered you into downloading a dating app to try and get yourse...
40.3K 946 20
(Y/N) (L/N) and Benjamin Lawman were childhood best friends. They would do everything together. Until one day he had to move house due to personal re...