SONDER. | Short Series

بواسطة 90samourdaay

"Sonder - noun. the realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own... المزيد

i | Sonder ❦ (prelude)
ii | Sonder ❦ (1)
iii | Sonder ❦ (2)
iv | Sonder ❦ (3)
v | Sonder ❦ (4)
vi | Sonder ❦ (5) 1/2
vii | Sonder ❦ (5) 2/2
viii | Sonder ❦ (6) 1/2
ix | Sonder ❦ (6) 2/2
x | Sonder ❦ (7)
xi | Sonder ❦ (8)
xii | Sonder ❦ (9) 1/2
xiii | Sonder ❦ (9) 2/2
xiv | Sonder ❦ (10) 1/2
xv | Sonder ❦ (10) 2/2
xvi | Sonder ❦ (11)
xvii | Sonder ❦ (12) 1/2
xviii | Sonder ❦ (12) 2/2
xix | Sonder ❦ (13)
xx | Sonder ❦ (14) 1/2
xxii | Sonder ❦ (15)
xxiii | Sonder ❦ (16)
xxiv | Sonder ❦ (17)
Question

xxi | Sonder ❦ (14) 2/2

4.1K 343 315
بواسطة 90samourdaay

Please ignore any and all mistakes.
————————————————

— SATIVA —

Why you make it so complicated?
Off the drink, we concentratin'
I know you won't leave me hangin'
Smokin' weed out the container
We spend cash for entertainment
There's more where that came from, that's all I'm sayin'
It's me and you and we makin' arrangements
It's you and me and we makin' arrangements
Is it hot in here or is it just me?
I'm so high in here, been smokin' on this weed
Told 'em, "Go on, take a shot on three"
Told 'em, "Drinks is on me"
Yeah, the drinks are on me
I said now go and take a shot on me
Only drug a bitch is on is the tree
But I lasted ten rounds like a freak
Like a G

•••••

Whatever You Want by Tony! Toni! Tone! began playing loudly on the speakers while everyone sat around on the huge yacht, either drunk or high or both. Everyone was simply having a real good time. And just like everyone else Taivon was faded because this was the real first time she has been without her baby.

She missed him dearly, but she also wanted to appreciate this time she had alone. Being a mother is a lot— and not many people understand just how much changes for the mother. Her body has changed forever, her mentality has changed, her inner peace has changed. She has changed.

"I don't wish you no bad luck baby. I don't wish you no strain! I only want to expose your life to the finer things." She sang, holding her wine glass in the air. Right beside her sat Pryce, who was cracking up at how lit she was.

"Stop laughing at me Pryce." She giggled and brought the cup back to her lips, taking another sip.

He shook his head and snorted. "That edible has you gone girl."

"Maybe. Maybe not." She shrugged, giggling harder because she was indeed very high. At first she was cool and she didn't think it would kick in, but man the second it kicked in every feeling she felt increased times two.

She found herself glancing over to check on Amiré as she had done many times since the party started. He was across from her, sitting next to Sincere and her girlfriend Remy. He was completely shirtless now, still wearing those shades. She felt like he was wearing them so they couldn't make eye contact. He was joking around with them about something, wearing a huge smile on his face. The way his tattooed skin glowed in the sun, upset her.

She wanted to go over there and throw her drink on him, just because he had no fucking reason being that damn fine. Let alone having the audacity to still have such an affect on her body and he wasn't even paying her any attention.

"I think I hate him." She mumbled out loud without thinking. She didn't even care that he heard her.

Pryce, being the nosey man that he was, looked over to see she was looking at Amiré— who he recently learned to be her baby's father. He looked back at her and gave her the 'yeah right' look. "You definitely don't hate him."

She smacked her lips, cutting her eyes at him. "And how are you so sure?"

"You've glanced over at the boy at least 30 times now." He whispered, trying to save her from embarrassment.

She just groaned and looked over her ocean at the ocean. "Lord please don't tell me I've made it that obvious."

Pryce decided to not say anything at all so he didn't have to lie. "If it makes you feel any better, you've mugged him every single time so it's not like it looks good."

She slapped her hand on her forehead. "Just push me over this edge and don't tell anyone— wait never mind. I refuse to leave my son here to be raised alone by his toxic ass daddy."

Pryce raised his eyebrow. "Toxic? He's toxic?"

The way he fucked me and made me cum over and over again was toxic.

"I really don't know honestly. We never escaped the talking stage," She shrugged, taking another sip of her drink. "Ask his new bitch."

He chuckled. "You mean the girl whose not here?"

"You noticed that too? It's weird right?" She questioned, shaking her head. "I bet he probably has her somewhere tied up or something."

Pryce laughed out loud, not expecting that. "And why the hell would she be tied up? Was he into that or something?" He smirked at her.

Taivon quickly gasped, realizing what he was taking about. "First off nasty, I didn't mean it like that. We never did those things and honestly I don't think he's the type but then again— wait never mind ignore me." She blushed, squinting her eyes to force herself not to glance at him again.

Pryce started cracking up, bringing attention to them. Taivon's skin grew hot when she finally felt his eyes on her, slowly glancing over to meet his eyes. He had taken his shades off and was staring directly at her, biting his bottom lip.

She tried to look away quickly but felt trapped under his gaze. His eyes trailed down her body, setting fire to her skin. The sun was hot, but the way his eyes roamed her body made it even hotter. The white swimsuit didn't even help. She swallowed hard when he met her eyes again, watching a small smile form on his face. She was ready to smile back but he simply chuckled and quickly looked away from her. Clearly, still being petty.

"Yeah one of us might not make it off this boat." She gritted through her teeth, looking back at Pryce.

He found this shìt so hilarious. Especially after sitting next to them on the bus. He kept ignoring her while she was clearing doing things to piss him off.

"Man I wish my wife was here to see this shit. We would be having a good ole laugh." He snickered, taking a sip of his own drink. "Man I miss my baby."

"Must be nice." Taivon mumbled, rolling her eyes. Everywhere she looked on this damn boat it was a damn couple boo'd up. And D and Trinity were the worst damn ones, singing to each and damn near dry humping when they jam came on.

It was beautiful but in moments like these she hated black love.

"Damn what black love do to you girl?"

Her eyes widened. "Don't tell me I said that out loud?"

"You sure did." He snickered again, before reaching over to take her drink from her. "I think you're done for the moment."

She protested by pouting, trying to grab it back but he set it away from her.

"You'll thank me later. I'm convinced that if you get anymore faded you might go over to that boy and try to fight him." He joked, but her eyebrows rose.

"That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea."

He straight-faced her and she laughed nervously.

"I was kidding?"

He just shook his head. "Lord ima pray for y'all. I can feel the thick tension between y'all and he's across the room."

She rolled her eyes again. "Fuck him."

"That's exactly how Isaíah got here woman."

She flipped him off. "Okay leave me alone, I'm just trying to have a good time."

I want to sit on it
So tell me why you deserve it
Come on and prove (prove)
Why I should move
Spit on it
I need more than a text message
You gon' have to pull off somethin' impressive
Curves got you drivin' reckless
Take this water and hydrate, bitch

Her heart sunk, hearing the sound of her favorite song now playing through the lyrics. On it was the same song that played the night she crossed that line and made a soul tie with the devil. In almost an instant those flashbacks washed over her, forcing her eyes closed.

Damn baby girl.... you so fucking wet.—

Feeling those same eyes return to her skin, forced her eyes open and she stood up quickly, ignoring the loud heartbeat between her legs. Pryce gave her weird look.

"You good Tee?"

She nodded her head quickly, avoiding even looking in that direction. "I'm o-okay I just need to go use the restroom quickly. I'll be back." She told him, stumbling over her words a little. She didn't give him another chance to speak before quickly exiting the front of the yacht, heading straight downstairs where the rooms were. She looked around until she found the right bathroom, just far enough away from everyone else.

She leaned against the counter as she stared back at her reflection, trying to control her uneven breathing. "Damn it why the fuck is this happening to me? Why is the damn Nigga stuck in my mind?!" She cursed, slapping her hand down on the counter.

She just turned around and leaned against the counter, trying to think of weird shit to calm down. She did not need to be around that man turned on.

"Please no no no." She whined dramatically as her thoughts naturally went back to the first time they fucked.

That's right baby, stop playing with me and take that shit—

"Fuck it I can't do this," She breathed out, needing some pressure between her legs expeditiously. She moved off the counter and reentered the bedroom, she quickly went and closed the door before finding herself spread out on the bed, legs wide open.

She closed her eyes took a deep shaky breathe, pushing her panties to the side and touching herself right where she wanted to be touched. A low moan left her mouth, feeling how wet she was. She quickly tucked her lip between her two teeth, using her index, middle, ring finger to press against her clit, moving them in a slow circular motion.

More vivid imagines of Amiré entered her mind as she got into a nice rhythm, letting another low moan. The drunk and high feeling intensified everything she was feeling in that moment. She literally felt like she was floating on clouds with how turned on she was.

She gasped out when she pushed those same three fingers inside of herself, grabbing her breast with her free hand. She squeezed it to apply pressure to her hardened nipples. She moved her fingers at a fast pace that she liked, grinding her hips down to add to the pleasure. "Mhmm." She hummed, pulling them back out to return the attention to her clit. She rubbed fast and hard.

Come on I want you to cum all over this dick—

Her mouth dropped open in pleasure as she felt herself getting closer and closer to a release. She fought through the intense sensitive feeling as her legs began shaking and kept rubbing, letting Amirè's voice inside of her coach her to the edge. He always told her to take it and let it go.

I know you wanna cum baby give it to me—

"Ooo Mir—" Almost as if on cue she hissed and closed her hand between her thighs as she came, fighting through her deep breathing. A smile of contentment slowly formed on her face as she laid their and came down from her high.

"Now you and I both know you can do so much better than that." The deep voice forced her eyes back open.

She froze and stared up the ceiling. She had to be going crazy— right? There was no way in hell that Amiré was in the same exact room she was in right now, the same room that she just masterbated in.

She slowly lifted her head, meeting eyes with Amiré who was leaned against the closed door with his arms crossed, smirking at her.

She sat up quickly as her heart dropped in a panic. "Wh-what the fuck are y-you doing down here Ace?!"

"Aht that surely wasn't the name you just moaned out as you made yourself cum." He chuckled. "Keep the same energy please."

She scooted to the edge of the bed and stood up, ignoring him. "You gotta get out before people suspect we're down here together Ace."

"Stop fucking calling me that Taivon." He warned as he took a few steps towards her, his voice deepening.

"Or what!?" She hissed. The words left her mouth before she could think about it. Surprising both him and herself.

Amiré just dragged his tongue across his bottom lip and took a few more steps towards her until he toward over her, he staring deep into her eyes. Her heart was beating quickly in both places, leaving her stuck. The tension between them was choking her.

"S-stop looking at me like that Ace." She whispered, gulping hard.

Amiré's jaw clenched as he closed in on the place between them, pressing his bare chest against her covered one. Her head had to move back just to keep eye contact with him. She didn't remember him always being this tall.

She opened her mouth to say something else smart but was cut off by his hand wrapping around her neck.

"Stop fucking playing with me okay? I ain't never been Ace to you, and that shìt don't start now just because you know about my other life. I don't give a fuck who we around, you can only refer to me by the same fucking name you have moaned. Call me Ace again and see what happens." He threatened, and she quickly closed her mouth.

Her eyelids lowered as she kept her eyes on his, feeling her walls crashing down around her. "Fuck you Amiré." She whimpered.

His eyes dropped down to her lips before meeting her eyes again, smirking softly. "Is that what you want to do or need to do Taivon?"

"I—shit." She gasped when he squeezed, just the way that she liked. Her hands found his waist as her legs almost gave out on her.

"It's just you and me right now, everybody else is distracted." He whispered, lust leaking from his body as he leaned in closer to her face. "So I need you to tell me if you want it or need it."

Her whole body was on fire as she found herself rubbing her hands up and down his body, feeling like she was about to burn up with the little two piece she had on. She knew it was wrong, she knew that she should push him away, but she couldn't. Her mind, body, and heart had betrayed her in that moment.

"I need it," She whimpered, pushing into him. "Please do whatever you want to me."

Amirés lips smashed into hers, bringing a moan from both of their lips. Taivon slid her hands up his body until her arms wrapped around his shoulders, deepening their kiss by sliding her tongue into his mouth. He dropped his hand from around her throat and bent down to pick her up, wrapping her legs around his waist.

While their tongues fought against each other's for dominance he carried her into the bathroom and set her on top of the counter, pressing himself into her to distract her and win the fight. Her hands moved against his back and neck until she found his hair, running her nails through his curls.

Shivers ran down his spine, causing him to growl into the kiss and dig his fingers into her thighs. She hissed and he took that opportunity to break the kiss, burying his face in her neck to kiss and suck directly on her spot.

"Mhmmm." She hummed softly, throwing her head back to give him all the room he needed to attack. He moved his hands to the inside of her thighs and squeezed, making her moan out lowly. He kept moving his left hand until it found her panties, quickly pushing them to the side.

His own eyes almost rolled to the back of his head at how wet she was for him. His dick hardened just knowing he still had her body reacting like this 11 months later. He couldn't even play around like he wanted too, because at any moment this dream could end.

Time was only on their side for so long.

He stopped kissing her neck and leaned back up to meet her eyes for a few seconds before lifting her up and placing her back on the ground. In a matter of seconds he had turned her around and bent her over the sink, meeting her eyes again through the mirror.

She blinked at him in awe.

"You ever had a quickie on a yacht before?" He smirked, rubbing his hand across her backside before smacking it. She jumped a little and quickly bit her lip, shaking her head no. She was ready for anything in that moment.

He licked his lips and grabbed the top of her Bikini bottoms and pulling them down. He pushed them all the way down until they reached her ankles, keeping his eyes on hers. "Well that's about to change."

He let her go briefly to push his own trunks and boxers down, freeing himself. His right hand found her waist again, while his left grabbed his dick and stroked as he aligned up with her glistening entrance. He rubbed it up and down her pussy, forcing another moan out.

"Please." She begged as she held onto the counter, ready to feel him inside of her.

He kept his eyes on her through the mirror, placing the tip right at her entrance. "You ready?"

She nodded her head quickly before her mouth slightly fell open and her eyes fluttered closed at him entering her slowly, completely stretching her out.

"Shit—" They both moaned out at the feel of each other. Amiré took a deep breathe and stood still to allow her a chance to adjust to his size again. He also needed to breathe before this quickie ended even quicker.

After a few seconds he moved his left hand to her shoulder, keeping the other on her waist. Her eyes immediately opened, meeting his again.

"Keep yo eyes on me the whole time. If you don't I won't let you cum." He threatened, and her body shivered. She just nodded her head, preparing for him to rock her world.

He pulled out a little and took another deep breathe before thrusting back inside of her hard, causing a loud moan to leave her mouth.

"Shhh girl." He shushed her, mugging her slightly. "Cover your mouth."

She quickly covered her mouth and he did it again, making her cry out into her hand. He did that a few more times before felt like she was ready, stroking inside of her at a fast and hard pace that she could handle.

Her hand caught all of her moans and cries as he completely tore her shit up, keeping his hand on her shoulder to keep her from running. His eyes stayed glued to hers, daring her to close them as he gave her all the strokes her body was craving.

"Damn Taivon that pussy always gone be wet for me huh?" He groaned, speeding up a little more which caused their skin to start slapping against each other's. "Shìt."

Taivons eyes were fighting to open as she tried her hardest to keep her hand on her mouth. The pleasure was taking over her whole body, making it extremely difficult.

Amiré pushed even deeper inside of her making her head drop, and he quickly moved his hand from her shoulder to her hair, forcing her head back up. "Look at me." He hissed, slowing down.

She quickly opened them and dropped her hand, panting fast. "Please don't stop Mir—" She whined, feeling him brush up against her spot slowly. "Please!"

"Keep your eyes on me and I won't." He whispered, leaning down until his face was next to hers and his lips was near her ear, watching her intensely through the mirror. "I want you to watch me fuck you through this mirror baby."

Her mouth dropped open as her face scrunched up in pleasure, feeling him stop and grind against her g spot. Her legs almost gave out on her right then and there. "Fufufuckkk." She panted as her walls tightened around him, dropping her hand and placing it on the mirror to steady herself.

He chuckled darkly into her ear, loving the opportunity he had to watch her love faces. "You almost there baby, you got this." He encouraged, slowly picking up the pace again. She really couldn't move with him on top of her like this, so she had to stay there and take it. Keeping her eyes on him as best as she could.

Amiré pushed through her walls tightening up around him, directly hitting her g spot over and over again. His right hand moved from her waist and covered her mouth for her, admiring her as he fucked her closer and closer to the edge. The Mac and cheese noise that he missed so much filled the bathroom along with their skin slapping.

Taivons eyes filled with tears as her legs began shaking. She was so close.

He groaned into her ear, feeling his own peak rising as he leaned back up slightly, pulling her head back some more. He bit his lip and began pounding her shit, muffling her screams.

"That's right baby take that shit. Just like that." He hissed, applying all the pressure to her spot. "Fuck I feel you—give me that shit right now." He demanded, thrusting inside of her hard, which finally pushed her over the edge.

Her eyes rolled to back of her as tears poured down her cheek. Her body tensed up from the overwhelming pleasure, holding in her breathe as it consumed her whole being from head to toe.

Amiré moaned out softly and pressed his head against hers as he nutted right behind her, filing her up. "Fuckkkkk." He breathed out, loosening his grip on her hair. She just closed her eyes as she slowly remembered to breathe again, feeling sensitive all over.

After a few more seconds passed he let her go and lifted back up, pulling out of her. He took notice to how wobbly her legs were, making sure to keep ahold of her waist. He helped her up and lifted her up, sitting her back onto the counter.

Her low eyes met his and he quickly grabbed her chin and pecked her lips softly before whispering, "I needed you too."

>>>>

The bus ride back to the hotel was quiet, as everyone was either sleep, too drunk to talk, or zoned out like both Amiré and Taivon were as they sat next to each other. After processing what happened, neither of them knew what to say or really what to do.

They had yet again crossed the lined, unable to ignore how drawn to each other they were.

•••••

Chapter 14, 2/2. 🤍

😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨

Thoughts? Comments? Concerns?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

25.9K 808 9
S N A H O L E T O ' N S E »» SHE'S NOT ALONE! - If a young girl doesn't get what she dreamed about as a young child. At le...
6K 588 112
// s o n d e r \\ - "the realisation that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own" Life can be dark, cold and lonely...
86.5K 3.7K 52
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦." - 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝟏...
895 50 25
You ever felt so much love for another person? Not the feeling of love you feel about a family member, the love that consumes you, the love you would...