Louder Than Words (Lesbian St...

By DanniNightShade

Cover by Yukuma Bear https://www.redbubble.com/people/pint-sizedpanda/shop?asc=u Our discord https://discord... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Epilogue

Chapter 91

878 60 8
By DanniNightShade

Evania watched as Sylvia seemed to struggle a moment with pulling her shirt over her head. She had gone to class today, but still seemed very tired compared to usual. The vampire was sitting in bed reading a book when Sylvia returned from the meeting with the Council, and she could tell right away her succubus was not feeling well.

"You're still sore?" Evania asked as she moved to the other side of the bed and stepped off so she could move over to Sylvia. The succubus gave up trying to lift her shirt and exhaled deeply. "It's been two days."

"Trust me Treasure, it feels way better now than it did before." Sylvia admitted with a soft smile. "I'm just tired. And before you go telling me 'maybe you shouldn't have drawn Excalibur then' I've never drawn the sword before, and Dad never said anything about being exhausted."

"You said so yourself, the sword doesn't channel power through you. If anything it was probably how hard you fought with Caliburn." Evania shrugged. "I just don't understand why it's lasting so long if the arena was supposed to heal things like these. I know Kai said wounds made by divinity tend to stick around more but it's been two days."

"It's only really my right arm and ribs now." The succubus confessed. "To be honest, it hurts more at the shoulder and wrist."

"Where Kai's teeth sunk into you?"

Sylvia managed a guilty smile. "I didn't want to say anything to her."

"You could have told me."

"I was afraid you were going to try and kill her."

"As if I could."

"Once again, you have her blessing Treasure." Sylvia reached out with her left hand and flicked Evania on the nose, getting her to growl before swatting her hand away.  "I bet you could give her a serious run for her money, considering you're way faster and stronger than she is."

"I cannot summon weapons out of thin air like she can."

"No. But if she can't hit you, how useful are those weapons?"

"You and her practically vanished for your first strikes at the start of your fight. She's plenty fast enough... I do think it's weird that they can create obsidian weapons."

"It's not actual obsidian." Sylvia confessed before turning around and going over to Penne's tank. The snake was coiled up on top of a rock under one of the lamps in her tank, but just looked up to acknowledge Sylvia before lowering her head back down. Sylvia opened the tank and plucked what Evania thought was a new log out of the tank before closing it again. She then returned to Evania, and handed her a small chunk of what had to be Kai's broken spear. It was less than a foot long and both ends had been sanded flat, but it was no doubt made of that obsidian material.

"What- You put that in Penne's tank!?" Evania asked.

"I sanded it down first. I thought it looked cool."

"When did you take that out of the arena?" Evania asked.

"I just tossed it off the side of the bed with my clothes right after we teleported in." Sylvia admitted with a grin before offering it to Evania.

The vampire narrowed her eyes at the succubus before taking the object. It was surprisingly warm, yet cold to the touch if it made sense. Like there was a pulsing heat to it, but the actual material itself was cold. It also had a crystal texture to it, like Evania was holding a sturdy piece of quartz, yet the color wasn't quite black. The more Evania looked at it and turned it in her hands, the more she realized that it almost looked like it was made with a very dark ruby. As it had hints of red to it's color, but they were so wound together that the shaft appeared to be black instead.

"What is it?" Evania asked.

"I don't know if it actually has a name." Sylvia shrugged. "But only Gods are able to create it. I've seen it with a brown hue to it- I'm sure you can see the red- and blue. So I assume the God that creates it can add their personal touch to it."

"Maybe we should ask Kai what it's called?"

"If you like. I was thinking Kai-olite."

Evania shook her head and handed the stone back to Sylvia as she laughed and put it back into Penne's tank. Evania watched the succubus turn and carefully place the stone so it was leaning up against a plastic tree in the snake's tank. "Do you need help undressing?"

"Are you asking me to bed? So early? By chance are you interested in some fun?" Sylvia looked over her shoulder with a smirk.

"I wouldn't want to throw out your back." Evania retorted.

"It would be worth it." Sylvia confessed. "Seeing as you made me a promise."

"I never promised you. I just said I would."

"And you'd dare go back on your word? After I won that battle, leaving me in this sorry state?" Sylvia teased.

"Is there a reason you've been overly playful and annoying lately? Even before you switched bodies with me you were a little more... extra than usual." Evania noted. "You never used to care about me being naked that much."

Sylvia closed the tank and turned back to Evania in thought. "Overly playful?"

"You just seem like you're having more fun teasing me. I won't say I dislike it, but it's not really like you. Well... it is, but not to this extent."

"Overly playful..." Sylvia repeated. "I mean... I feel like I'm myself. Is it too much? I can try and tone it down if you like?"

"I mean, I want you to be yourself. It's just more than usual. I was getting worried. If you say your fine then I trust you."

"Maybe I'm in heat?" Sylvia shrugged.

Evania blinked. "Do succubi do that?"

"I mean, everything goes into heat in some way don't they? Even humans?" Sylvia's confused expression returned to that playful smirk which got Evania to roll her eyes.

"Five minutes. You couldn't wait five minutes."

"I'm technically not lying though, am I?" Sylvia purred, moving back towards Evania where she placed her hands on the vampire's hips. Evania returned the gesture by wrapping her arms around Sylvia's neck which got her to pull her head down a bit.

"I didn't say you were lying." Evania offered.

Sylvia grinned, biting her lip a bit before gently pushing Evania back towards the bed. Evania sat down on the bed and Sylvia straddled her, climbing into the bed and putting her knees on either side of Evania's hips while gently trailing her fingertips upwards. She went to say something, likely seductive, before her expression changed slightly to one of guilt. The vampire noticed it instantly and pulled her arms back from around Sylvia's neck to gently touch her cheeks curiously.

"Is my overly playfulness starting to bother you?" Sylvia questioned.

Evania smiled lightly. "It's just not quite like you. It doesn't bother me, I promise... What's your color Sylvia?"

Several expressions crossed over Sylvia's face over a few seconds. A smile, telling her she wanted to retort in a clever manner, before confusion, followed by that look of guilt, or sadness. The succubus eventually sighed and leaned forward, touching her forehead to Evania's shoulder as she shorter girl simply started gently rubbing her back with one hand, and running her fingers through her hair with the other.

"This is about Excalibur isn't it?"

"I told myself I'd never draw the sword. I thought about it for that entire fight, thinking how easy it would be for me to win by wielding it but knowing I shouldn't. It was so stupid."

"That's your sword though? Unless... you haven't accepted it yet...?"

Sylvia sighed again. "I am fully behind the idea that I am the Daughter of King Arthur. Succubus or no succubus, I am his rightful heir and both Caliburn and Excalibur are my swords to wield. That's not what bothers me." She wrapped her arms tightly around Evania's waist, pulling her into a tight hug. "What bothers me is I drew it for a stupid reason."

"You did promise me you'd give it your all." Evania noted.

"And that's kind of what I was battling with that whole fight. I was trying to decide if I should. I know what I promised and even still, the more I thought about it the more stupid it sounded. Let me just draw the most powerful weapon ever created - a weapon designed around the idea of allowing mortals to absolutely destroy Gods - against a Goddess, just so that the love of my life sleeps in the nude for a month? That's a stupid reason."

"Then I upped it to forever."

"And I didn't even hesitate." Sylvia grumbled. She leaned back to look at Evania. "You don't have to by the way. Just for the month. Forever is a long time and I don't want you to feel like-"

"Sylvia. You've already not only seen me naked, had sex with me naked-"

"A lot..."

"But you've also seen me at my worst. I might have been shy when we first met, but it's been two years of you being the other half of my soul. Sleeping naked - while definitely not something I thought I'd be comfortable with or willing to do for someone - is fine, if it's for you."

"Even still, it's kind of stupid and I-"

Evania cut the succubus off by taking her hand and bringing it up to her own neck. Evania placed her hands over Sylvia's in a way that let Sylvia's fingers wrap gently around the vampire's neck, an action which made Sylvia's heart race in her chest from sheer panic. However...

Evania's expression never changed. Even as Sylvia's fingers flinched, almost tightening for a moment as they tried to resist Evania's hands she didn't react. She stared up at the succubus with eyes filled with love, adoration, and trust. There was no wild panic or anger to them.

Sylvia understood the gesture. It was a line that she knew existed and tried very hard to avoid. She had long since discovered the trauma the vampire had experienced at the hands of Agora through dreams, and she knew with absolute certainty that if she were anyone else, that wild sense of panic would have taken Evania over completely, and she could very easily kill her for it.

Instead, even as Evania left her hands there and Sylvia's fingertips tightened, not aggressively, but rather so very gently. Like she was trying to put enough pressure there to trigger Evania to see if she really meant it, nothing happened. Evania just held her smile even when Sylvia removed her hand from the vampire's neck.

"I trust you Sylvia. I wouldn't sleep with you if I didn't, and I definitely wouldn't be getting married to you." Evania added. "I know what I promised you, and Excalibur or not, you won. A promise is a promise."

"You told me you never made a promise." Sylvia pouted.

The vampire gently raised her chin with a finger as she smiled. "It was implied."

Sylvia let out a playful growl. "I'd tackle you to this bed if I didn't know it would hurt my shoulders."

"Speaking of, Kai said her Divinity couldn't heal you, but maybe Isirona or Nyx could? Hell, even Vanessa has some skill in healing magic."

"I could be the bottom today?... If you're interested?"

Evania rolled her eyes only for Sylvia's grin to return two fold.

"You said five minutes."

Evania chuckled. "That's very true."

Sylvia's tail wagged like a happy golden retriever. "But that's up to you of course. I don't mind just snuggling. I'm getting plenty of mana through the night, especially with you naked."

"I do have a question for you."

"Anything Treasure."

"Would you sleep with Kai?"

Sylvia's victorious expression dropped to almost pure confusion. "I don't really understand why your asking?"

"You mentioned that her nature draws out positive emotions, and for you and certain people that includes Lust right? Would you sleep with Kai?"

"I suppose that depends on several factors..." Sylvia never broke eye contact, though she did tilt her head.

"Like?"

"Well, first and foremost, as I said when we were with her, I'm perfectly happy and content with you for a long time. I have no interest in adding a third party to our dynamic anytime soon." The succubus explained as she brought a hand up to Evania's face to gently rub her fingertips across her cheek. "So in order for me to consider it, I'd have to know that you were also perfectly okay with it as well. I know you would definitely not like to be touched in that way by other people and opening yourself up like that to someone else takes time. But I would only think about an offer like that if you were ready."

Evania nodded a bit, still watching the succubus' face. She didn't look angry, if anything she looked like she was waiting patiently for an answer.

"I suppose there is the chance that my own nature could get the better of me, but I think at the worst I would kiss her, or someone near her. I would definitely be able to snap myself out of it before fucking them."

"You're so crude." Evania rolled her eyes.

"Well, it wouldn't mean anything." Sylvia explained. "I would be fucking, shagging, banging or railing. Not making love. That's reserved for you. For you it means something, it's special. For anyone else would just be for fun."

"Time isn't strange for me Syl. I know we're going to be together for a long time I just-"

"Is that why you let me touch your neck?" Sylvia questioned, her other hand coming up to Evania's face so she could hold her cheeks and keep her looking at her. "You wanted me to know you were devoted so I wouldn't look at anyone else?"

Evania blinked, her eyes moving away as if she was searching her own thoughts before looking back at Sylvia. "I think... I think I did..."

"Treasure." Sylvia sighed before smiling softly. "First, I'm a succubus, I'm going to literally look at everyone. But I physically can't help that issue. Second, I'm a loyal succubus, and you are my entire world which nothing will ever change that. My hands will never wrap around your neck like that again, and I will never force you to do something you don't like, let alone something you don't want to."

"You-"

"Teenager things don't count!" The succubus interrupted. "Seriously, I make you watch one shitty movie and you never let it go."

"It was like four shitty movies."

"Well you like romance movies! And I physically can't let you finish them!"

"I've noticed."

"Anyway..." The succubus growled before continuing. She removed a hand from Evania's face to take her hand where they both looked down at the ring on her finger, with Sylvia rubbing her thumb over the metal band. "I have dreams, I'm sure you've seen them. It's part of my nature to want to sleep around, but it will never happen okay? Not until you're completely ready. Even if right now you told me that you'd be okay with us sleeping with Kai, I wouldn't believe you because there's no way-"

"Ehh..."

Sylvia blinked, her eyes narrowing. "You're joking...right?"

"I mean, maybe not tomorrow or anything. But I'm a lot more okay with it than you probably think I am."

"You would sleep with Kai?"

"She gets rid of negative emotions remember? When I'm around her I physically can't be afraid of her, or anything. She's probably the only person besides you that I could sleep with without having traumatic memories." Evania shrugged. "You should also be taking into account that I am well over two hundred years old even though mom doesn't know that, and that time already moves differently for me. Or at least it's very much started to. These last two years, although absolutely perfect, felt like the blink of an eye."

"I get that Isirona and Zali have this running joke about sleeping with Kai because Isirona's instincts effect Zali way more, but please, don't think that just because of my nature I want to sleep with Kai. My nature does, that doesn't mean I would."

"If I offered, would you?"

"Oh fuck yes." Sylvia answered without hesitation. "The second you asked and she was down, I would strip then and there."

"Then I don't-"

"You don't have to do something because you think I would like it. If it makes you uncomfortable-"

"I just told you, I'm probably a lot more comfortable with it than you think. As long as it's meaningless and your heart always belongs to me."

"Without a doubt."

"Then I really don't see an issue."

Sylvia's mouth opened and closed a few times like she was trying to decide what she wanted to say before giving up, closing her mouth and just blinking at Evania.

"Did I break you?"

"Yes."

Evania chuckled. "You really didn't expect that as an answer did you?"

"I watched Zali have multiple mental breakdowns sitting next to Kai while completely indecisive over what she wanted to do."

"Once again, I experience time more like an immortal than Zali does. She only just started. I know maybe in two to a hundred, maybe a thousand years we might want to spice things up. Hell, we could wake up tomorrow and really want to." Evania shrugged. "It's just like you said, you're not making love to them, and I already know your heart and soul belong to me. I've seen the important memories in your Pocket Dimension, I hear the billions of compliments you give me in your own mind all day long- seriously though do you think of anything other than me? I thought I was in love with you but you make it seem way too eas-"

Evania was cut off when Sylvia locked their lips together and pushing her back onto the bed. She had noticed Sylvia's expression changing between shock, confusion, joy, then finally to adoration. Of course, Sylvia's adoration came with an extra emotion called Lust sometimes.

Sylvia's hands moved down Evania's shoulders before gently squeezing her sides a bit as she broke off for air. She was already panting, and the skin on her face kept turning black like she was fighting her change.

"You know you don't have to hide your form. Why are you-"

"If I take my true form, my wings and horns are going to make it very hard to get my shirt off. So take it off."

"Your shirt."

"Off. With all of them." Her jaw clenched. "Or I'll tear them off."

That was all the motivation Evania needed. She reached forward and quickly pulled off Sylvia's shirt, trying to be careful with her shoulders but they didn't seem to be bothering her at the moment. Then, the two of them worked together in stripping out of all of their clothing and correcting themselves on the bed so Evania's head was resting on the pillows while Sylvia, finally in her true form was looking down at her.

Evania raised a leg, rubbing it between both of Sylvia's getting the succubus' eyes to close like the was relishing in the moment. Evania moved that leg softly, rubbing against Sylvia's core and already feeling the wetness that dripped down. She reached up, wrapping one arm around Sylvia's waist, and placing the other hand on the back of her neck, already wanting another kiss.

Evania pulled Sylvia back down, but angled her head away from a kiss. Instead moving so she could trail kisses and nibbles across Sylvia's neck and shoulder as she tried to find the best place to insert her fangs.

"Can you bite in multiple places?" Sylvia asked, already panting a bit.

"You sure?" Evania asked against Sylvia's skin.

"Yes. I want you to leave marks where people will see them too. You might get embarrassed, but for me its a badge of honor."

Evania couldn't help but chuckle at the idea. She was going to bite lower on Sylvia's shoulder, but instead moved upwards towards a pulse point on the side of Sylvia's neck. She was grateful vampire saliva healed wounds otherwise depending on where her teeth sunk into she might end up bleeding out. But there was no risk of that with Evania.

Sylvia's forehead pressed into the pillow with a groan of satisfaction as Evania's teeth sunk into the succubus' neck. She got her few mouthfuls of blood, before removing her fangs and licking the bite mark. However, before she fully pulled away she happily gave Sylvia the hickey she desired, and gave her flush skin a gentle bruise.

When she pulled back, returning the back of her head to the pillow Sylvia readjusted herself before dragging her tongue across Evania's shoulder. "My turn?"

"Of course."

Sylvia's teeth sunk into Evania's skin with less grace than the two pin pricks that were vampire fangs. Sylvia did not have large fangs after all, but that didn't stop her. She left a bite mark and sucked happily on the skin there to create a much more obvious mark that was a bit easier to hide with it's positioning. Evania however, loved the aphrodisiac that came with Sylvia's bite. Her delicious venom only encouraged the movement of Evania's hands.

When Sylvia leaned back, licking the blood off her lips, Evania's eyes were a deep red color and she pulled Sylvia into a passionate kiss. Evania's tongue explored Sylvia's needy mouth with as much vigor as she could muster. There was almost desperation in it, and Sylvia found herself chuckling lightly. There was always a few moments where Evania's bloodlust mixed with the succubus' venom giving her that extra bit of liquid courage that she really didn't need.

It wasn't an unwanted experience though.

Evania's knee once again moved against Sylvia's core getting her breath to hitch. In that moment of surprise Evania rolled the two of them over so that Evania was straddling the succubus. Sylvia responded by thrusting her hips a bit and slowly dragging her wetness across Evania's thigh. The vampire took it as encouragement to start making her way down, trailing kisses down her collarbone.

"You said multiple bites yes?"

"Please."

"Do you want me to heal them?"

"They'll be healing while I feed. Let them sting a bit longer than usual."

Evania took the encouragement happily. "If I drink too much stop me, okay?"

"Of course Treasure."

Evania continued to trail her kisses downwards before taking a nipple into her mouth, getting Sylvia to arch her back and stuff more of it in. She continued to thrust her hips against Evania's knee, with her tail tightly wrapping around that leg to create even more delicious friction. After giving that nipple just enough care, she finished by sinking her teeth into the flesh as she wrapped her tongue around the small bud. A moment later she released that nipple before turning her attention to the other one to give it the same treatment. Her left hand however, came up to continue to play with the sensitive flesh there.

She felt the two bite marks heal quickly, but the warmth of her skin almost burned in stark contrast to her own very cool skin. Telling her that not only was the succubus very turned on, but that she had also left a wonderful mark there.

Her right hand however, began moving even lower. Gliding over as much skin as she possibly could as she did so. Making sure to touch every curve in the succubus' body. When that hand finally got to it's destination it was already dripping with anticipation. She pulled her leg back creating a moment of burning need before Evania started to play with the rose bud that was in desperate need of attention. Even though Evania's mouth was busy with Sylvia's breast, she turned her gaze up to watch the succubus bite her lip with another groan of pleasure. Her body arched upwards, grinding every part of her against the vampire.

Evania sunk her teeth into the right breast as she let a finger slip into the succubus getting one of the most wonderful moans to slip out of Sylvia's mouth. The vampire couldn't help the shiver that ran down her entire body. Between the taste of blood, the aphrodisiac in her own blood, the sound of her lover gasping for breath under her and the way her fingers felt buried into her core she herself was closing in on her own cloud 9. Finding and maintaining her rythem was becoming harder and harder and she didn't even realize she had added a second finger.

She barely registered the fact that her phone was ringing from her nightstand. She mostly ignored it, and when Sylvia reached over in an attempt to grab it, She growled before sinking her teeth into the succubus' navel. A bite that was supposed to hurt far more than the playful ones she had been giving her.

However this only seemed to encourage Sylvia as she managed a playful grin before Evania thrusted into her core a few more times, making sure to drag her arm across her thigh as she did and create friction against the succubus' tail that was wrapped there. The appendage seemed to tighten there as Sylvia's pants and gasps only became much louder.

Evania could hear it in the succubus' voice, and sense it as her muscles tightened around her fingers. The succubus was close, and growing ever closer to her release. Her hands dropped to the bedsheets, fingers gripping them so tightly her knuckles turned white. She was biting her lip, trying not to scream but all those delicious sounds slipped through anyway and only pushed Evania forwards.

Evania could hear that her phone started ringing again, a sound which would have annoyed her if the two of them weren't so far gone. Evania didn't need help focusing, because Sylvia's scream of pleasure was all the encouragement she needed to know it was perfect. Evania's climax came not a moment later and she collapsed on Sylvia with the two of them completely spent.

She found a bit of blood dripping down Sylvia's rib from where she had bit her, and couldn't help but to drag her tongue across the succubus' skin and lap it up. Sylvia's hand moved back towards Evania's hair where she gently started massaging the scalp of the vampire she loved with all her heart as Evania relaxed on top of her.

"Thank you Treasure. That was amazing." Sylvia purred.

Evania hummed in agreement.

"Do you want your phone?"

Evania exhaled deeply before nodding against Sylvia's chest. The succubus reached over and picked up Evania's phone before checking the notification.

"Who was it?" Evania asked.

"Vanessa."

"What did she want?"

"She's texting now... if we wanted to go to a club with her tonight. Shall I tell her no?"

"I'm perfectly content right here." Evania confirmed.

"Shall I send her a picture of your backside sprawled out on top of me?"

"No."

Sylvia chuckled. "It would have been funny."

"She already knows we have sex. I don't need her teasing me about it even more... or having that picture of me."

"I was only teasing Treasure. As stated, I'm happy being the only one who gets to see you naked."

"For now."

"I truly don't deserve you Treasure."

"You're the only person that truly does Syl. Forever and Always."

"Always and Forever." Sylvia returned the phone to the nightstand before wrapping her arms around the vampire's body, and gently scratching at her scalp and back. Allowing the two of them to drift off into a peaceful sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 1.4K 52
We've heard of the usual supernatural entourage; werewolves, vampires, angels and all that but.... have you ever heard of a succubus? No? Let me give...
350K 17.6K 78
Cover by Yukuma Bear https://www.redbubble.com/people/pint-sizedpanda/shop?asc=u Our discord https://discord.gg/bqHFeZBnWj She has a text channel for...
925K 49.6K 95
"You're always falling asleep in my class. It cant keep happening, Novalie." The professor scolded gently at the nursing student who nodded with sad...
3.1K 543 52
UPDATES EVERY FRIDAY There's a simple hierarchy in the world; youkai exist to kill humans and hunters exist to kill youkai. As the daughter of a hunt...