Wanderlust - A Felinette Fanf...

By yourfavefelixsimp

Félix and Marinette Graham de Vanily have been married for years, and 4 months after the birth of their daugh... More

Now
Then
Now
Then
Now
Then
Now
Now
Epilogue

Then

165 4 0
By yourfavefelixsimp

Marinette took a deep breath. He was right next to her. The officiator was talking about something, but she can't quite focus on it. She was focused on the man next to her. Her husband. Her future husband. Her husband in like, ten minutes max, because now they were being prompted to make their vows, and after that, they'll share their rings and they'll be official. She now faced the man. Félix Graham de Vanily. Blond. Extremely tall. Built like a Greek god. She smiled, holding his hand.

Félix offered her a smile and a small wink and took her hands, interlacing their fingers. He couldn't wait for this moment. He'd been looking forward to this for months. Years, even. He couldn't really see her smile fully through the veil over her eyes, but he could tell she was smiling. He was prompted to give his first. He took a deep breath and gave her hands a squeeze. "Marinette, when I first met you, I knew there was something different about you. And yeah, I will admit, I don't think my intentions were near as good as they are now," he shrugged. A few people from their school chuckled, and he looked out at them with a wave of his hand. He turned back to Marinette. "But I fell for you. Harder than anything ever. For the first time, I felt something deeper than the physical attraction. I felt your soul hook on mine, and you reeled me in. Triple barbed hook and all." He leaned his head against her forehead. "You make me so happy, Marinette Dupain Cheng. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. To give you my everything. To be your everything. I will forever try my hardest to be everything you need. And I promise, with all my heart, that you will never lose me," he said, giving her a knowing smile. "So here's to the best marriage anyone will ever know."

Marinette smiled. His voice was so calm. So comforting. So reassuring and she has never been more sure of anything in her life. To be marrying this man. And oh god, she'd just been prompted to make her vow. She took another deep breath, and through her veil, she looked at Félix. Greybluegreen eyes that peered past the item she wore. Saw her for all that she was. "Félix." She cleared her throat, giving his hand a soft squeeze. "I... I don't read books. I'm not a big fan of poems. And I doubt I can take words and use them as my instrument and construct an ode the way you do to sing your praises, but I'm going to try my best." She laughed softly and stepped closer to him. "Four years ago, I was lost. Three years ago, I found you. A little bit after that, you found me. And since then, we've been picking up little pieces from our past and building our future with it, and I'm looking forward to it. To walk down life with our foliage, right beside you. And I promise to take it nice and slow. To stop and smell the flowers. To appreciate life with you. I promise to /live/ with you, Félix. And to love you with all the life in me. With all the flowers I can offer. With all the butterflies I can point out. And I promise not to lose sight of you. Ever." She smiled and closed her eyes, a hand on her chest. "I love you more than I do life itself, Félix Graham de Vanily."

Félix felt tears emerge in his eyes and his grin spread, showing soft dimples in the apples of his cheeks. He pressed his lips together and nodded. He looked at the officiant and smiled sheepishly. "Can we hurry and get this over with? Because I really need to kiss her. Like, desperately."

Chuckles and awes arose at the venue, the officiant nodding. The box of their rings were handed over to them, the ring for the other placed in their palms. "Put these rings on each other and then," the officiant said, hand raised, "groom. You may kiss the bride." Marinette looked at Félix, already taking his hand and putting on the ring, whispering, "I made you mine first."

He looked down at the rings and then giggled, taking her hand and putting the ring on it, sighing as he pulled the veil over her head, his face turning red. Beautiful. Gorgeous. Everything perfect in this world. "Yes, you did, my queen," he whispered, and suddenly pressed his lips against hers, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her close.

Marinette sighed and melted into the kiss almost immediately, kissing him back, arms wrapped around his neck. Congratulate the husband and wife, the officiant behind them said, and she heard applause and cheers. She felt like applauding and cheering. She was hers. He was his. Marinette Graham de Vanily. She loved it so much. She loved him so much. She pulled him closer, tilting her head to deepen the kiss.

He kissed her back enthusiastically, dipping her back before leaning down just enough to dip his hands under her thighs, pulling her up. He pulled away slightly and smiled up at her. "I love you, my wife, my beautiful Mrs. Marinette Graham de Vanily, my one and only, and the mother of my future children," he whispered to her ear, before kissing her face repeatedly.

"Mmph- I love- you- too- Félix- Graham de- Vanily- my love- and my everything-" She giggled, kissing him back whenever she could, smothering his face with kisses all the same. When the little bout of friendly fire was done, she stood back on wobbly legs, a little kissed out of sanity, a wide smile on her face. She looked back down to the aisle, where their car was waiting for them to bring them to their reception. She looked up to Félix. "Last one in the car doesn't get to finish until we're home," she whispered, an empty premise, getting ready to dash to the car the moment realization settled on his face.

He arched his brows and once she was already halfway down the stairs, he gasped and ran after her, catching her and throwing her over his shoulder. "No thank you, I'd like to enjoy this. Also I got the windows hella tinted. We pull out of the parking lot like we're leaving and pull into the empty parking lot and then we do it there and then go. Fashionably late is the way to go anyways, no?" he chuckled, whispering in her ear, and opened her door, placing her down and helping her with her seatbelt.

Marinette gasped, and by the time she's registered his words, she was already seated in the passenger's seat, belted into place. She looked as he walked around the car, taking his seat, closing the door behind him. "What, can't deal with blue balls for three hours? I heard edging is a really nice way to enjoy an orgasm to the max," she teased, looking at him as she crossed her arms. "'Cause as it stands, you're the last person in the car."

He blinked, and furrowed his brows, buckling his belt. "I'm not going in the reception with a throbbing boner. If anything, you'd be able to hide it better. Besides, my car, my rules," he smiled widely, reaching his hand over and snaking it under her dress. "Do you have on a garter? Do I get to take it off you with my teeth in front of everyone?" he smirked, starting the car.

"What, I'd be able to hide a boner better? Cause I don't mind sitting on you throughout the reception if that helps," she smiled innocently, gasping as the cool of his hand meets the warmth of her skin. She cleared her throat. "Of course I do. Alya said that Nino said he really wanted to catch a garter and I didn't want to disappoint /him/, so yes, you'll have a garter to remove. With your teeth. From under my dress," she said, a hand on his thigh.

He blinked and grinned, hand feeling around for the fabric. He found it, and sighed. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this day," he says, bouncing his leg up a bit as he drives towards the parking lot. "Marinette Graham de Vanily."

She kept her touch firm, thumbing his thigh, caressing him. Either he was nervous or just really eager. Either way. She smiled and pressed a kiss on his shoulder. "My husband," she said, looking at him with a knowing smile. "You called for me?"

He looked at her and smiled a bit, squeezing her leg. "Are we a yes for that parking lot then?" he asked, glancing to an empty parking lot to the right of the road.

He was already pulling up to it by the time she glanced at it, and she told him just that. "If it means you're crawling under my dress later to remove the garter with remnants of us? Hell yes."

He looked at her with a sudden look of hungriness and a mischievous grin spread across his face. He pulled into a spot, not very in the lines, and put it into park, before leaning over the console and pressing his lips to hers, groaning into the kiss as he immediately deepened it. He pulled away a bit. "I've never made love in a suit before."

Marinette quickly returned the kiss, meeting him halfway, cupping his cheek and pulling him closer. "You're always in a suit," she chuckled and climbed over the console onto his seat, reclining the back of it, straddling him. "But I've never made love in a wedding gown before either," she said, pressing wet kisses on his jaw.

And so they made love in a car in the parking lot on their wedding day, and it was the most beautiful thing they'd ever done. When they finished, their clothes were somewhat tousled, and Félix helped Marinette to fluff up her dress outside of the car. "Wait. Before we go, I have one thing I want to do with you before anyone else steals your time," he whispered, kissing her forehead. He got a speaker out of his console and played a song - 'The First Thing You See' by Bruno Major. He took her in his arms. "I want our first dance alone. I don't want to share it with anyone but you."

Her brows arched, a smile on her face. She let herself be scooped up by him, and in return, she held him close, her head rested on his chest, and she could hear the thump of his beating heart. The music played and she held him tighter. "Bruno Major?" She asked, a hint of recognition in her voice. She never listened to him until Félix brought him up, and didn't listen to him much except when she and Félix would get intimate. Still, she loved how he loved the songs, and loved how she was beginning to recognize the songs he loved.

He hummed and nodded, holding her close to him as he swayed her. "Mhm, Bruno Major. He embodies every feeling I have for you. You make me want to sing your praises, Mari. I love you so much," he said, nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck.

She smiled. "Félix?" Her voice was soft and she wrapped her hands around the back of his neck, playing with the soft baby strands of his hair. "I don't know what I did to deserve you but I hope you know that I really, really love you too." She pressed a kiss on the side of his head. "It's the largest thing I've felt in my life. It consumes me. A whole lot. I love it." She rested her head lightly against his. "I love you."
—————

The reception was kind of packed. Marinette was kind of intimidated. She held onto Félix's arm as they walked into the venue, fully refreshed after their little thing at the empty parking lot, and after greeting a few of the guests, Marinette whispered into Félix's ear, "I thought we'll have considerably less people now than at the ceremony?"
Felix looked around and then at her and shrugged. He leaned down and whispered to her, "I thought so too. I don't even know half these people. I think my mother invited lots of people from work. Lots." he giggled and wrapped an arm around her. "It's okay, at least we have more wedding gifts," he teased.

She blinked and bumped hips with him, laughing a little. "Yeah, right. I still can't believe you actually gave that good coffee maker away to Alya and Nino," she said, nudging him on the arm. It was then that they approached the little stage thing they have at the front of the stage with the heart shaped couch and Alya, assigned host of the night, went on to introduce them as Félix and Marinette Graham de Vanily. This brought butterflies to Marinette's stomach, crowd clapping, some of their classmates from lycée and collegé wooing. "Alya called me Marinette Graham de Vanily," she excitedly pointed out to Félix with a giggle as they take their sits up front.

Félix grinned and wrapped an arm around her. "Best get used to it, dearest, it's your name now," he winked, and their food was served. After dinner came the dancing, and it ended up being more of talking to guests instead of dancing. Félix was glad he stole their first dance in the parking lot. Honestly, the reception was to please their parents. He couldn't have cared less about a party, and the only things he was looking forward to were cake and garter removal. Horny ass. He kept turning to her. "When do we get cake? When is this over?"

Marinette laughed and shrugged. "I didn't make the program. But I'm pretty sure it's-" Alya went to take the line from her announced the cake cutting. She looked at Félix with a crooked smile as their three-tiered cake was wheeled in. The same slice they tasted ten days ago, blueberry and lemon-swirl cake frosted with buttercream, but bigger. It's never looked more delicious than it does now. "Here's what you wished for," she said, pulling him up from their seat.

His mouth watered as he looked at it, a soft moan escaping his lips. "Between this cake and you, I am going to be a very, very full and happy man tomorrow." he whispered, and then reached in his pocket and pulled something out. "I got a surprise for you. It'll make the rest of this kinda fun. Not so boring. Put it in in the bathroom while we wait for them to put the cake in the right spot," he whispered, gesturing to Amelie, who was directing and readjusting the location of the cake.

Marinette looked at the item in his hands, a gasp escaping her. She looked up to see if people were looking at them, thankfully they weren't, and she turned back to Félix with a glare, taking the clit vibe from his hand anyway. "Push your luck too much and I'll make sure you get the same treatment anytime this week." She threatened, narrowing her eyed at him as she excused herself to go to the bathroom. In the end, she was as bored out of her wits with the event as he was, and well, the idea of being at his mercy didn't sound so bad. She did as he told, coming back later as if she didn't have a toy clipped by her, making it kind of weird to walk.

He smiled as he saw her coming back and fidgeted with the small remote in his coat pocket, waving as he turned it on for a few split seconds. "Ah, how was the bathroom?" he cooed, standing up to greet her with a hug.

The pulse immediately came and she stopped, glaring at him. She took a deep breath. "It's so hard when I've got this large layered dress," she said, hugging him back, pinching his ass discreetly.

He gasped, glancing at his ass and then at her and turned the device on for a little longer, smiling. "I wouldn't be pinching me when you're at my fingertips, love," he winked.

She gasped, pulling him away from him as her knees buckled for a second. "It's only been a few minutes. Stop being so mean," she hissed, and the cake was finally positioned right where it was meant to be, the two of them prompted to stand by it, knife in hand.

"I'm not being mean, just teasing you," He holds her with his hand on the small of her back while people take photos, and then takes the knife and cuts a piece from the back, putting it on a plate. He picks up a fork, handing it to her and picking up his own.

Marinette thanked him for it and though she had the fork in hand, she dipped her finger onto the frosting and smeared it across his lips, to his cheek. Uncaring of what people may think - hell, it's their wedding - she licked the cream off of him with a soft moan. Two can play at his game. "It's so sweet," she said breathily, looking up at him, sucking on her finger the remaining frosting.

He looked at her and his face flushed red, 'oohs' escaping the crowd. He cleared his throat and dipped his own finger in the frosting after composing himself, this time smearing it on the side of her neck. "Mm, so are you," He pressed the button to the remote and kept it on while he leaned closer and sucked on the skin, licking off the frosting with soft moans of his own.

Marinette's hand shot up to hold onto his forearm as the vibrations came alive again, her legs growing wobbly. She bit back moans, giving him more access to her neck instinctually, her breathing growing heavier by the second. "F-Félix, god-" she whispered, whining for him to calm the fuck down because she can't calm the fuck down and oh god, she felt herself growing /wet/.

He smirked against her skin, and oh shit, the noises she made were enough to send him reeling. He wanted to get out of here now, but there are still some things needing to get done. Like that garter. Fuck, he wanted to take it off now. "Hush, love, people are watching," he whispered, pulling away and turning off the vibrator.

She sighed in relief (in disappointment) as the pleasure was ripped from her, and she was left trying to chase that high by squirming her thighs together. Not working. "Horny man," she commented loud enough, taking a forkful of the cake and actually finally eating it. And giggling when she smeared more on his face, of course, definitely family friendly kind of smear this time, stepping back from him.

"Mhm," he replied with a wink. She was adorable when she was flustered, he couldn't help it. Plus, her reactions were absolutely everything. He took a forkful of it as well, putting it to her lips. "I want to feed you," he giggled, kissing her nose.

She blinked, smiling as she scrunched up her nose. "Okay, lover boy," she said and took the bite, humming deliciously as she returned the gesture, picking out a cake bit of just blueberry and a lot of frosting. "Eat me," she said with sweetest knowing smile.

He looked at the cake and grinned, eagerly taking the cake in his mouth and moaning. "Ugh, you taste so sweet," he whispered, opening his eyes to look at her with a sly smile. The two fed each other for awhile until they got bored of that and Alya announced the next event- what Félix had been waiting for. "Ladies and gentlemen, I am eager to introduce a part of this wedding that was suggested by my boyfriend - the garter removal. And I think Félix is going to thank him for that one," she giggled, and the audience laughed as they gathered in the middle. A chair was put down for Marinette and Félix stood at the opposite end, pacing the floor back and forth like a plotting predator, eyes kept on her like a hawk.

Truth be told, Marinette didn't know what to expect. The garter wasn't that high up her thigh for her to get too bothered when he goes and get it but she had a damn toy clipped by her. To which Félix held the toy to. She took her seat and kept her hands on her lap as she looked at Félix prey on her, eyes dark. "You better not pull the wrong garter down, Fé," she added, throwing in a laugh.

He smirked and approached her, hands behind his back as he knelt down in front of her. "I make no promises," he whispered, winking before moving his hands up her ankles, slowly moving up her legs to lift her dress enough for him to duck under, licking his lips right before, eye contact kept.

Marinette laughed off the warmth that crept from her body, a hand on the obvious bulge of Félix's head from the dress she wore. She spread her legs for him, not enough to consider it obscene, but enough for him to see the soaked situation that her panties were. She cleared her throat. "You still alive there?" She asked, nudging him a little with her leg.

"Mmm," Félix hummed from under her dress, sighing as he looked around. There was just something about seeing this when nobody else could. In public. He noticed the liquid that still dripped down her thigh from their session earlier and chewed on his lip, chuckling softly as he traced his tongue down the trail of fluid, moaning softly so only she could hear. He saw how wet her panties were, and sighed. He was tempted to give her head right here, but then realized he was here for something else. He spotted the garter on her thigh and groaned, hands wrapping around her ass and squeezing softly as he bit on the lace and dragged it down her leg slowly.

Marinette gasped, feeling the warmth of his tongue, and this was so much worse than the vibe. So much worse than the vibe, and he as dragging it out so much longer than he should. Her brows furrowed in pleasure, but also irritation. "Pick up the pace lover boy, I can see Nino tittering," she laughed, ruffling his hair from above.

"Why does Nino care about the garter on my wife's thigh? This is my moment," he hummed against her skin, lifting up her leg and slowly bringing it down, reappearing from under her dress a little later with the garter between his teeth. He wore a huge grin, as if he was a dog that had caught his owner's bone.

Marinette smiled widely as he came out later, sighing. His hair mussed from her ruffling and that huge gummy grin she rarely saw, god she loved him so much. She leaned close and pressed a kiss on the tip of his nose, cooing silently, "My good boy," she giggled, standing up and pulling him with.

He stood up and took the garter out of his mouth, tossing it behind him. "All yours, Nino!" he exclaimed without looking behind him and suddenly scooped Marinette up into his arms and kissed her lips. "I'm so exhausted. We should ditch this joint," he whispered to Marinette, rubbing his nose against hers.

The bachelors, about five of them, went on ahead and caught for the garter, Nino the one catching it. But it made Marinette laugh because she knew of Alya's timeline, so honestly, she's just glad they got that little show for Félix consensually in front of everyone regardless. She turned to him, stealing a kiss from his lips. "Maybe we could. I'm sure they'd understand," she said, looking around as if questioningly, which the brunette immediately got, asking their parents. Parents said yes. Marinette smiled, and she turned to Félix. "What say you?"

He smiled and looked around, clearing his throat. "Goodbye, everyone!! I hate to steal the princess away but we have a lot of /chores/ to do in our house!! Enjoy the cake! Mom! Save some for us!" he exclaims, carrying her out of the place bridal style. Amelie laughs and nods. "Have fun, honey!! And you too, Félix!!" she blows a kiss to them, and Félix wiggles his brows as they get out. "You ready for some fun?"

Marinette squealed and held tight onto him as the cool breeze of the night blew past them and she giggled, nodding, nuzzling to the crook of his neck. "You bet I am," she whispered, laughing softly, nibbling on his skin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 900 34
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 years ago, Hawk Moth was defeated. 𝐎𝐍𝐄 year ago, Shadow Moth appeared. 𝐀𝐍𝐃 this year, our original Ladybug and Chat Noir have return...
28.3K 823 35
Marinette has grown up and is off to college. She ends up meeting a campus player, Alya, who just so happens to be her roommate. She starts falling...
459K 7K 39
⚠️TW 18+⚠️ Marinette had everything she needed to be happy, a great house, a great job, a great boyfriend, great friends, everything was perfect, unt...
58.6K 1.4K 23
*SET BEFORE S4* Felix's mom is still grieving her husband's death and she decides to move to Paris to ease the pain. Felix is slowly getting used to...