Replacement Cuddlers

By JennyG576

A male's gentle voice on the other side answered. "Hello, Replacement Cuddlers. How may I help you?" "Umm, he... More

Session #1
Decisions, Decisions
Session #2
Dickhead
Session 3
Men can be @#$_&-$@#
Session 4
Dinner and a Date
Session 5
Back pain
Session 6
Date and a Cuddle x's 2
Session 7
Make him mad
Session 8
Sucks to be sick. Sometimes
Good girl or Bad girl
Session 9 Sort of
Session 9 for real
Dining with Jin
Chapter 11
Wedding Day Blues
Session 10
Enough is Enough
Session 11 Part 2
No Regrets
Good Girl Gone Bad
Bad for you
Bad boy gone badder
Back and Forth
Hunger
Desire
Fun and Games
Seductions
Punishment
Gorilla
Voyeurism
Kinky games
Kingkier games
Starting something new
Blow His Mind

Session 11

6.2K 261 61
By JennyG576

Taes pov

When she had explained to Taehyung what she had wanted his breathing deepened over the phone and he had been most eager to get you what you had wanted. So before making Jungkook mad he had told him about a client he had who had wanted him to edge her to the point of pain.

And Jungkooks eyebrows had lifted so he had gone forward saying she wanted to be brought close to orgasm and then denied. Spanked and touched but not allowed to come. Then brought again to the point and being bit. And when she was finally close the reward was being bit while she did until her orgasm went on and on.

Jungkook had said it sounded hot and Tae got some interesting clients. And then Tae had mentioned it was probably because he wasn't a gorilla when he had sex. And when he had asked what Tae meant by that and he had explained what Nicole had said. Leading to the now predicament.

When Jungkook had got the drink she texted Tae and gave him a thumbs up. And while Jungkook sat there drinking and wondering how he could sit her on his big gorilla dick. Looking at his phone and the tv and his phone text says.

Bite her badass
Telling you that you're a gorilla 😱
Edge her to an orgasm
Over and over
Bite her breasts
Bite her clit
Never let her come
Until she begs you

Then bite her naughty ass again

As Jungkook focused on the tv her words invaded his head.

"I was just wondering if you missed the Jungle?"

Looking over at her you smile. And knowing he's been duped he gets her hand. Kissing the tips of her fingers as a chill goes down her body. His tongue swirls around her middle finger before his teeth lightly scrape. And when he can hear her breath coming out harsher he bites the muscle at the base of her thumb sharply.

She moans long and loud and he smiles into her hand. Licking where he bit she closes her eyes and when he stops she opens them again. "Good. Keep your eyes on me. I want to see how you react to what I'm going to do to you tonight."

She watches his face and he licks his lips before biting the inside of the wrist, working his way up her arm to inside her elbow, her bicep, shoulder. Biting, nibbling, scraping his teeth and she's in such ecstasy. Moaning and mewling softly. When she closes her eyes as he bites her collarbone he stops.

"Okay, that's one."

Her eyes flutter open. "One what?"

"Oh, you'll find out."

She keeps her eyes open as his lips are hovering over hers not touching them, whispering. "I'm going to make you feel so good tonight." And as he says this his thumb is now touching her clit and she gasps and he stops.

"Go fix me a drink."

She blinks and goes to do what he's asked.

Come over and join
us bring your stuff
including your bag.
The door is open

She brings his drink and sits next to him closer and he smiles around the glass. His eyes watch the tv and the talk of how male gorillas mate with more than one female. And he laughs. "Wow, that does sound like me. Maybe you were right."

And leaning down and over he lifts your leg and starting at your knee he bites it sharply and when he does you feel yourself gush and he looks at you there and he licks his lips and bites your calf and then soothes it with a lick and kiss. Moving to your ankle he nibbles the bones and surrounding soft skin at your hamstring.

You are slowly dying and can't think why you thought this was a good idea. And when he simultaneously bites the arch of your foot while inserting a finger inside of you any thoughts go to good lord why hadn't you done this sooner. He adds a second finger and slowly strokes the fire inside your body.

Licking your toes imitating what he is doing to you your breath comes out ragged and you whisper his name as you start clenching and he pulls his fingers out and grabs his drink he stirs the ice and whiskey and you watch as he takes a sip.

"Hmm maybe it's the animal in me but I might have to start ordering my drinks like this."

And you hadn't even heard the door open but Tae's deep voice chuckles. "I have never heard they keep that behind the bar. Definitely top-shelf material."

Jungkook tosses the rest of the drink back. "Yes, definitely top shelf."

Looking at you he smiles. "Honey, you are being rude to our guest. He came over to have a drink with us."

You nod through your sexual haze. Standing up you smile at Taehyung. "Would you like a whiskey or a Vodka or something else?"

"Surprise me, I like my drinks sweet."

You go into the kitchen and want to jump up and down with glee. You knew you were going to have a very good time tonight. Mixing some vodka with the tropical cranberry juice you had you walk back in and Jungkook is sitting on the couch and Tae is standing there. He takes a sip.

"How's your drink? Tasty?" Jungkook asks.

"It's okay Jungkook, but I prefer to drink from the source."

And dropping to his knees his tongue cold from the drink he laps at you. Your hands immediately go to his hair and close your eyes.

"Stop Tae!"

And when he does your eyes fly open. Jungkooks eyes are on yours. "That's two. I told you to keep your eyes open."

You nod and Jungkook smiles. "Good girl. Go ahead Tae."

And you feel the pressure of his tongue again. And then his long lean fingers are inside of you. Your walls clamping down tightly on his digits that he can barely move them in and out. But you are so slick with your juices that he growls into your clit as he licks. Tasting you slowly. As you get close when his tongue is pointed and licking up and down fast.

And then again when his tongue is flat against your clit three fingers deep inside you. And when you almost come as you watch Jungkook stroke his hard cock his eyes watching you as his tongue mimics what Tae is doing to you, he speaks. "Take a break Tae."

And Tae stops and shrugs apologetically. And gets his drink and sits down. You want to scream in frustration but this is what you had wanted. You thought. Tae pats his lap. "Come sit Nicole."

And you practically leap on the couch causing them both to chuckle. And you don't get it as Jungkook is channel surfing and the guys both talk about what's on the television. And squirming in Taes's lap you grind your ass against him and he leans in and bites your arm. "Behave!" He says when you gasp.

Jungkook laughs. "She doesn't know-how. Always such a naughty little girl. Saying and doing bad things. But she likes it. She is soaking your pants I am sure."

Tae picks you up like you way nothing and looks down. "Yes, you are right. I'll have to make sure I don't wash these."

Jungkook turns and his hands grab your legs and puts one on the back of the couch and the other on his shoulder. "Now try not to move. And you better keep your eyes open and on Tae."

You immediately look at Taehyung and he licks his lips as he watches the pleasure on yours as Jungkook is now lapping at your pussy from Tae's lap.

Spread open like this makes it feel even better than before and you are panting. And when Tae gets your arm and applies light bites to the soft inner parts you cry out. You want to come so bad as your hips thrust up to ride Jungkooks face and you are almost there and your eyes close in bliss. But then the betrayal as Tae speaks deep and husky. "Her eyes closed."

And Jungkook stops and sits back. "Well, I am disappointed in you Nicole. That's number three. I tried to be fair."

And sitting comfortably he pulls you from Tae's arms and looks around as he puts one arm on your back holding you down. He has the remote long and skinny in his hand and swats your ass once. "Ahh good this is perfect. Tae I want your fingers in her while she receives her punishment."

Taehyung wastes no time easing his fingers deep and he groans. "God she's so fucking wet right now."

And when Jungkook swats your ass Tae chuckles. "Oh, she liked that. Do you think that our insurance covers hand injuries?"

Jungkook laughs as he spanks you again and you moan loudly. "Probably it is work-related."

And it continues this way. Fingers in your pussy from Taehyung, a finger from Jungkook in your ass, and then a delicious swat of pain. And not being able to see what's going on behind you the couch shifts and still non Jungkooks lap the fingers in your pussy disappeared and suddenly you hear Tae's voice.

"Wow her eyes are closed again."

You could cheerfully hit him for ratting you out.

And Jungkook spanks you hard with his bare hand. "Stand up Nicole. Now!"

And you rapidly climb off his lap. And standing there he whispers to Tae who grabs his bag and walks to your room.

His hands on your shoulders he pushes you to your knees and springing his cock you waste no time in opening your mouth as he grabs your head. Fucking your face he says. "Touch yourself. But if you come before I say you can it will be twice as bad for you."

You do as he says and lightly stroke your clit and moan around his cock. You are so close just one hard thrust or touch and you'll explode but you don't want to make him too angry. Hearing Tae speak from the other room he drags you up.

"I'll finish fucking your face later but right now Tae wants you." He whispers in your ear and bites the lobe and you feel it deep inside as if he had just plunged himself into your depths. And bidding you to walk in front of him you squeal as he pinches your ass hard.

And when you get there Tae has set up his massaging table and is nude and made some modifications. There are ties on each side. "On your back Nicole." He says and you look at Jungkook who smiles.

"Don't you think a massage would feel good right now?"

You shake your head and he chuckles. "Well, it sounds good to me."

You lay down and Tae ties your wrists and then ankles and your body is not only exposed but open. And as you watch Tae spreads oil into his hands and warms it up the scent assaults your nose. The vanilla of it as it works its way into your skin. It feels like velvet the way it feels in your fingers as you go one way and then the other.

He is at your head and as you look into Jungkook's eyes he whispers. "Suck him." And it's so quiet in the room that it sounds like he shouted it. But your lips close around Taehyung's dick and you open your mouth as he slides in and out massaging your scalp and watching your open eyes.

Your moans feel the air, his fingers touching your nipples and pinching then soothing them after. Occasionally you feel Jungkook's lips on one as you feel Taes fingers teasing your pussy mixing up the touches to your clit hard then soft then hard and it's so delicious.

And your eyes stay open, you don't dare close them. And that's erotic to both of them watching your pleasure and the pain of being on the brink. And Taehyung groans and your throat gulps around his cock and he fucks faster before cumming down your throat. And as you finish swallowing it he smiles.

"See you can be a good girl," Taehyung says.

You nod as he slips from your mouth. Then he goes to Jungkook and they whisper and finally Jungkook nods but he's hesitant. And stripping the rest of his clothes off he stands there, his eyes watching you. And you can hear Tae behind you and the sounds from the oil bottle and hands being rubbed.

And then he is standing behind Jungkook his hands rubbing his neck and shoulders then his biceps and as he moves behind Jungkook reaching around and moving his hands up and down his chest your mouth drops when Taehyung pinches a nipple and Jungkook hisses out his breath.

And you are dying for friction with your legs spread you can just barely work your hips to rub your lips over your clit. And your eyes watch as Taehyung strokes his hands up and down Jungkooks abs tracing each and every one and god what a body he has.

And Taehyungs hands move to the back and you know his hands are touching Jungkook's ass and you whine loudly.

"See Kookie, I knew she would like this."

"Yeah, you were right. She's such a dirty girl. Go ahead then."

Go ahead with what? What's going to happen? You think.

And you moan as Tae reaches around and grabs Jungkook's cock in his hand and stroked it for him. Your eyes are on Jungkooks as he is getting pleasured. And it's too much and from nowhere your body explodes on its own. Your eyes close and your body comes up from the table as you moan and when you finally come down they are both standing there and Jungkook shakes his head. "I told you not to come until I told you to."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 11.4K 49
"YOU BELONG TO US" In a place where humans and hybrids barely co-exist, fate brings together the most unlikely of people, forcing them into awkward s...
1.2K 50 1
You think you're getting a normal Christmas present from your boyfriend Hoseok, but what he doesn't tell you is that your gift includes a special pow...
847 73 34
Have you felt his pain? Can you really be happy with all your faults? You're going to cave in soon. No-one is free from the torture of our own minds...
55.4K 3.1K 30
𝘼 π™ˆπ˜Όπ™π™„π˜Ό π™π™Šπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™‰π˜Ύπ™€ // π™Έπšƒ'πš‚ 𝙰 πš‚πšƒπ™Ύπšπšˆ 𝙾𝙡 π™‡π™π™‰π˜Ό π™€π™‡π™„π™•π˜Όπ˜½π™€π™π™ƒ & π™†π™„π™ˆ π™π˜Όπ™€π™ƒπ™”π™π™‰π™‚ 𝙰 π™±π™΄π™°πš„πšƒπ™Έπ™΅πš„π™» πš†π™Έπšƒπ™²π™·...