Change

By aestheticemison

A badass brunette with a bad past named Emily Fields and an outgoing popular blonde named Alison DiLaurentis... More

Junior Year
Cigarettes
Scarlet Letter
Not so Badass Fields
Parents?
Vulnerable
Drinking Buddy?
The Strongest You've Got
After effects
Nerves
Sad Thoughts, Bad Intentions
Miss Fields
Your Only Lying to Yourself
The Life-Ruining Picture
Family Reunion
Thank You
Spare Key
Tumbling Down
Me Three
Locked Out
NOT AN UPDATE
Not close enough...
Hey Sis
The Coffee Club
Welcome Home!
Not An Update
Saving Myself
Shortie
Mona
Avalanche
Not an update
Still no update
Bloody Knuckles
Impossible
My Escape
A/N
Stars
Promise Me
Beautiful Mess
A/N
Sincere and Unbreakable
Hello?
The Things I took for Granted
A/N
Detective Fields
Elizabeth
A/N
Rosie
The End
A/N

Seven Hours

4.3K 103 29
By aestheticemison

(Barely Edited)

Alison POV

I woke up hearing soft snores from Hanna and Em. After a few nightmares, I eventually fell into a deep sleep but as i checked the bedside clock i realized i merely slept seven hours.

Todays that day, the day i tell all.

As i was attempting to get out of bed someone began frantically knocking on the front door. Emily darted awake jumping out of bed and rushing to the door. I got out of bed and shook Hanna awake.

"Wake your ass up." i joked

"My ass is up." Hanna said as she lifted her legs

"See."

"No really Hanna someones here." i said becoming serious.

I left the room letting Hanna wake up a little bit. Emily was standing at the door talking quietly to a snowy-headed man. My stomach started grumbling as i was already walking toward the kitchen. Hanna came out of the bedroom and went to accompany Emily at the door. Im around the kitchen for pancake mix.

Emily POV

I was woken up by someone crazily knocking on the front door.

I opened the door to a blue-eyed man.

"Can i help you sir?" I asked politely as possible

"Is Alison here?" He asked

I lowered my voice. "You are?"

"Her father." He replied

"Jason, her br-"

"Yeah, I know Jason" I interrupted

"Anyway he called me and told me I could find her here?"

Someone was walking toward me and I was praying it wasn't Ali. I looked to my side, it was only Hanna.

I let a breath I didn't know I was holding as Hanna began talking.

"Are you a Jesus freak, because we are not interested" Hanna asked

"No I want to talk to Ali!" he said his voice slowly rising

"Lower your voice please... I-I just need to tell you a few things. And I need to talk to Ali. Okay Mr. DiLaurentis? Can we do that?" I said quietly so Ali couldn't possibly here.

He nodded

"Hanna can you help Ali with breakfast?" I asked turning toward her

I stepped outside meeting face to face with a man, desperate for something i was unsure of.

"She's okay right?" he asked his voice full of concern

"Yeah, just if she lets you hug her don't squeeze to tight. Her ribs are not in the best condition." i replied

"Okay. How is she emotionally?" He asked

"Uhm im not exactly sure. We haven't really talked about it." i replied honestly

"When i first saw her..." i paused feeling emotions course through

"Take your time." Mr. D replied

I looked at the ground closing my eyes and clenching my jaw tightly.

This happened, this shit is real...

I jammed my hands in my pocket.

"Okay..." i released my breath

"When i first saw her... she looked so sad... hopeless and sick. The first thing Ali did when I was thrown in that room was put herself in front of me, so the people couldn't beat me anymore than I already was. That room will forever be stuck with me. The image of her on the floor, bone thin, it kills me to even think about it. When that guy threw her to the ground and kicked her, i don't think i have ever been so angry. I made her promise if we got separated she would save herself. But we made it out, together."

"How did you end up at that place?" the blue-eyed man said

"I was at a club, getting drunk as that was what i usually did and i went out back, needing a break at first i thought i was getting jumped or something so i played it off like a joke. This man his name is Andrew, i broke his nose after they showed me a picture of Ali with a fresh bruise on her jaw, i lost it and hit both men. They took me and threw me in the trunk. Then they slammed my hand i the trunk of the car." i said holding up my hand that was covered with a cast.

"Jesus, have you gone to the police yet?" he asked

"No that's what we're going to do today. I have to be honest with the police, it may land me in foster care but im almost eighteen, well i have to wait until November but i can figure out something."

"Emily that's nine months away." he replied

"I know..."

"Well if you need something let me know." He kindly said

"Thank you sir... Im going to go talk to Ali. I will be right back" I said turning toward the door 

Before i could open the door Mr.DiLaurentis stopped me again.

"You do love Alison right?" he asked

"Very much" i replied

"Thank you for loving her, as you probably know Ali's mom is not the greatest person and Alison has troubles herself, but she loves you Emily... and anyone who she loves i love too." He replied giving me a genuine smile. 

I turned back to the door opening it to the smell of pancakes. Thankfully they're done and Alison is finally eating because after this she may lose her appetite.

"Hey Ali" i said walking into the kitchen

"Hi Em" she replied with a small smile. I looked toward Hanna who was giving me a strange look

"Uhm... Ali there's uh someone at the door for you." i said eyeing Hanna

"Who?" she asked rising from her seat and putting her plate in the sink.

"Its your dad." i said

She gave me strange look then began slowly walking toward the door.

"Will you guys talk to him with me?" Ali asked quietly

Hanna and I met each other's gaze and lightly nodded making our way toward the couch.

I leaned toward Hanna "He's actually not that bad of a person, Han."

Hanna POV

I watched Ali carefully as she turned the knob, her expression seems to be frightened. When we were making pancakes Ali didn't really say much she just concentrated on the task. For once i was at a loss for words.

With Ali's dad here who knows how this might turn out.

Alison POV

I was slowly opening the door, scared to be face to face with my father. When the door was fully opened my father stared right into my eyes, blue meeting blue.

"Ali?" he questioned almost like he didn't know who i was.

"Hi" i replied softly

"Can i give you a hug?"

"Sure."

My dad wrapped me in a soft hug and it almost sounds like he's crying. He let go after a few seconds and I went to sit down between Hanna and Emily.

Silence filled the room and my dad kept looking from Emily to Hanna to me.

"So what are you doing here? I thought you didn't want anything to do with me since I have a girlfriend?" I asked breaking the silence

"Ali im so sorry about that, it was your mothers idea." he almost sounded ashamed but I wasn't buying it

"But you didn't do anything to prevent it did you? Did you know mom slapped Emily? Probably not huh because after I got kicked out you disappeared going god knows where. You out of anyone know what moms capable of and you let me deal with that, you let these two deal with it. You know Mom wouldn't even let me get my stuff. Hanna had to hold her down while Spencer and Aria jumped over her so I could get clothes dad, fucking clothes." I said looking my dad right in the eyes.

"Im sorry Ali, theres nothing I can do to change that. Its in the past and I cannot fix something that has already happened." He said looking right back at me

"Is Mom coming?" I asked

"Yeah she had some work to finish up in Georgia, she should be here tomorrow"

I could already feel myself breaking down. I look down feeling someone squeeze my hand.

The hand belonged to my sweet Emily

"Its okay." Emily reassured me quietly and I returned with a small smile.

"Fucking great." a voice to my left said.

Hanna....

"Excuse me?" my dad said

Shit, I thought to myself

"I mean shes a crazy bitch, how do you not see that?"

Emily stood up "Come on Hanna"

"You going to be okay alone while I tame the beast?"

I nodded as Emily pulled Hanna to the bedroom.

"Ali, you need to know something"

"Jesus, what now?" I asked

"Your mom, she wants to take you back to Georgia with her."

"Can I bring Emily?"

"No, your mother doesn't want you to be with Emily anymore." my dad said

"How do you feel about this dad?"

"I don't exactly agree with it but its what your mom wants."

"Dad grow some balls and defend me, jeez! Mom doesn't care how I feel, but she has to give a damn about how you feel!" I said my voice quickly rising

"Ali she somehow figured out about Emily not living with any type of guardian. And she figured out some of the things Emily has done."

"So?"

"If you don't go shes going to turn Emily in!"

"Mom can go fuck herself! Im not going anywhere with that women. She disowned me!" I yell at my father

"Figure something out quickly Alison. You have until tomorrow.." My father said standing up

"Fucking help me! Dad Ive never asked much of you just please help me figure this out!" I yelled feeling my eyes fill with tears

I heard the bedroom door open and out came Emily without Hanna.

"I cant help you Alison, I love your mother to much."

He was at the door making his way out

"What about me!? Don't you love me?!" I yelled feeling tears run down my cheeks

"Not as much as your mother" he said quietly but I heard him

I grabbed a pillow from the couch throwing it at the door than the next pillow and I could feel eyes watching me. I picked up a small lamp getting ready to throw it until I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. Slowly I started falling toward the ground, losing the lamp in my hands.

"I can't do this Em"

"You have to love, you cannot give up. To many people love you. These moments will only make you stronger, well you're already a badass, but if anyone can do it its definitely you." 

"When you calm down a bit would you like to talk about it?"

I nodded "Just hold me for please. Then I can figure this mess out."

A/N

Hello everyone!! So I haven't updated this story in awhile and its kinda a mess, yeah. Well that's it I guess... hope you enjoyed ! Feedbacks appreciated.

~Hannah~ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 782 13
Throwing herself into work after a heart breaking incident with her former lover, Detective Emily Fields continues to survive day by day with an emot...
250K 7.8K 75
Alison Dilaurentis, the new one in here. Shy, unconfident, betrayed. Emily Fields, mysterious, does whatever she wants, doesn't care about anything. ...
324K 8.2K 62
Alison DeLaurentis is your typical high school gangster. Emily fields is a normal school girl. Alison always gets what she wants, but will she get Em...
88.9K 2.6K 60
Emily Fields is a city-town girl born and raised in California, living in the fast line of life until her father was lost to the war. Dealing with th...