Kingdom of Roses | Stray Kids...

By elena24aly

What a cruel fate was destined for the heir of the Kingdom of Roses, Han Jisung, and his future lover, the Kn... More

Characters
First encounter
Thank you, hyung!
The letter
Introduction
Challenge
Duel
The prince of Liliac Kingdom
The rules
3 candles on a grave
Like air
Son of Ragana
Write that down
The witch
I'm here to help
My beautiful forbidden fruit
Like a rose in the moonlight
The wolves
History repeats itself
Your hand in marriage
Earthquake
Helpless
I missed you
The Penelope scheme
He stayed
Cursed...
I'm sorry for liking you...
What if
The younger brother
The older brother
Last man standing
The third one
Would you take care of it?
Wet dream
Are you falling for me?
Let's talk
This means war
I forbidden you to fight
Chance
Doomed love
Sunday in a hospital
Link
Bring it on
I respect his wish
My mistake
Don't play with the dead
Welcome to the fam
You are my king
Burn the witch
I'm here
I can see black
I think I like you
Fire
It's over
The crown
Fear
Fairytale
Dictator
Transience
The Han dynasty
The red string of evil
Dead man can tell no story
A man in love is a mad man
I love you in every lifetime! (the end)
New project?!

Was the kiss necessary?

2.7K 156 121
By elena24aly

Present

Apparently Miss Lee told Minho to spend the day with Chan, which was hell for the younger.

It wasn't because of Chan, but because he hated the idea of being in love. For him, people who fell in love were just fools.

Chan was as well the son of an important influencing family. Therefore, the only things their discussing was focusing on was the theory of investition in banks. That bored Minho to death.

-Chan hyung, do you have a hobby or something? he asked cringing at his politely way of speaking with strangers.

-Well...it is something but...doesn't matter.

-Oh, come on, man! Give me something! You're as blank as a black and white movie.

-I'm sorry you think like that! Just tell me what do you want to change at me and I'll try my best, Chan said smiling.

-It's like your brainwashed. No personality, no feelings. Just that dumb smile.

-I'm just trying to fit in the crowd. That's how we make ourselves loved by the surrounders.

-Jisung!

The latter was in Minho's room, measuring the sizes for the curtain he was about to sew when Hyunjin stormed inside.

-Hyunjin?

-Guess what! Minho has a date. It's downstairs. It's hilarious. You need to see.

Jisung burst into laughter, almost tearing up. He rushed along with Hyunjin to the dining room to see Minho and Chan talking. Mostly to see Minho's disgusted face whenever Chan was smiling.

-Oh! Seems like we have visitors, Chan said spotting Hyunjin and Jisung hiding behind the door.

Hyunjin cleared his throat and raised his head with dignity.

-Hello! I'm Minho hyung's best friend. Nice to meet you!

-Nice to meet you too! Chan shook his hand. And he is...he added looking at the scared Jisung.

-My boyfriend! Minho yelled making them all turned at them speechless.

-What? all three asked in sync.

-Yeah. He is my lover. That's why I cannot give you a chance, hyung. I'm sorry, but I had to hide this detail from my mother since my little squirrel here is in a poor material situation, he said putting his hand around Jisung's neck.

The younger was aback while Hyunjin was refraining himself from laughing.

-Is this true? Chan asked looking at Jisung for confirmation.

-You're my servant, you are my fake boyfriend now until you finish the curtain, Minho whispered in Jisung's ear.

-Yes, I am. We are in a secret relationship and I am his cute little squirrel, he said trying his best not to gag. And I'm very possessive, so please, sir... I know I'm poor and weak and I can't compare to you, but I love Minmin with all my heart and I couldn't live with the idea of him being with someone else.

-Minmin? Hyunjin asked muffling his chuckles with his hand.

-Yes, Hyunjin. Minmin hyung is my everything, Jisung said throwing his hands around Minho's neck and placing a short kiss on his cheek.

The older's eyes widen in surprise.

-I understand. Thank you for informing me! Chan bowed before leaving the room.

The moment he closed the door, Hyunjin fell on the floor, holding his stomach which was hurting from so much laughing.

Jisung whiped his lips with his sleeve in disgust and Minho cringed, his body shaking.

-Was the kiss necessary? Minho yelled.

-It worked, didn't it?

Chan sat down in the garden, on the edge of the fountain.

He didn't actually like Minho in that way, but what Minho said gave him something to think of.

-Does something hurt?

Chan raised his gaze and met with the young boy from earlier who panicked and almost fell.

-What?

-You seem in pain. I thought you have a physical discomfort.

-Nothing like that, he shook his head smiling.

-You have a beautiful smile. Such a shame it's fake.

Chan looked at the boy in confusion.

-I'm sorry for earlier! I'm Yang Jeongin, the doctor of the house.

-Bang Chan. The... The one that got dumped two minutes earlier.

-Well, I never had a boyfriend or girlfriend, so I never got dumped. My win.

Chan chuckled at that remark.

-So you can genuinely smile. That's a relief.

-You feel oddly familiar, Chan said while staring in Jeongin's eyes. It's on the tip of my tongue, but I just can't recall it. Like a dream.

-Nice flirting line, but I don't buy it. If you wanted to ask me out, you could have said it.

-Aren't you a little rushed? We just met. Or you are the eager one to date me, Chan placed his index under Jeongin's chin, lifting his head.

The latter's face started burning.

-Cute, Chan cooed.

-So we have a personality here, Jeongin grined.

Chan brought his face closer to Jeongin to make him more flustered, but suddenly an image of some fierce wolves flashed right before Jeongin's eyes.

He fell on the grass, all pale. He checked his own pulse on his neck on wrists, then looked at his hands searching for wounds.

-What happened? Chan raised from his seat.

-Nothing. I'm just tired. I'm clearly not myself today. Goodbye, Bang Chan! he said running to his room.

-So, Jisung...What are you doing?

Minho barged into the younger's room to tell him the plan.

As long as Chan was keep coming to that house, they needed to pretend as a couple. This way Miss Lee would be happy and Minho wouldn't have to go on a real date.

But when he opened the door he caught Jisung packing his things.

-Hold on! Are you quiting because of today? What a coward. You are the one that kissed me! Take responsibility!

-Can you shut up a minute? I'm not leaving. I got a call from my father. He has some back problems and I need to go check on him. I will be away for a week.

-You can't leave! What about our pact?

-I'll do it after I come back.

-I think you're lying. You just don't want to be my servant.

Jisung stopped packing and looked at Minho with an angry look.

-What do you want me to do? To bring dad here? Or to take you with me? Huh?

Jisung obviously joked, but Minho didn't.

That's how Jisung found himself in the train facing Minho who was fascinated by the views he was catching on the window.

-I can't believe you came with me, Jisung said with his arms crossed.

-You know what they say: Can't bring your family to work, bring your work to your family.

-That's not the adage. It's "If you can't bring the horse to the water, then bring the water to the horse". And it doesn't mean what you think!

-No...the horse one is "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink". The one you're referring to is "If the mountain won't come to Muhammad then Muhammad must go to the mountain".

-Oh, so you're not that much of an idiot! Jisung applauded sarcastically.

The language of flowers is most commonly linked with the Victorian era. It was during the reign of Queen Victoria that flowers were used to communicate feelings that the strict etiquette of the era would not allow to be openly expressed.

__________________________________
Why do you think Jeongin had the vision with the wolves?

I have to think of a way to introduce Felix, cause he is very very important. He is the one that links the two timelines.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 1.9K 42
Jisung is a strange guy. He moves every year, he does every kind of job for minimum of money, he drinks coffee all day while reading from the same bo...
45.3K 2.6K 22
Jisung is a complicated person. He went through a lot, and doesn't know how to deal with it. He sleeps around, but one of his hooks up ended up troub...
85.9K 4.3K 39
Have you ever felt alone even though you were surrounded by people? That is what happens when you lose the people that used to orientate your senses...
4.8K 120 16
(this is book 2 so i'll suggest to read book 1 so you can know what happen!) jisung and minho miss each other but doesn't show it. the video is still...