A TALE OF VENGEANCE

By ironlegoinaire

YURANI ALEKHYA DEVRAJ....... A name, a title and living goddess of war. Where ever she goes a faint torment o... More

PROLOGUE
NEW BEGINNING
COURT SESSION
MANTRI MANDAL
SULTAN OF KABUL
I AM WAITING TO MEET YOU
TEJAS
CONSPIRACIES IN COURT
STARTING OF BATTLE
PROTECTING THE KINGDOM
RESCUE
UNSOLVED PAST MYSTERIES
SCARS
A CASUAL STROLL
GATHERING
YOU WERE NEVER A GOOD FATHER
MEGHA
MAHA SABHA
LETTING THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG
A GLIMPSE
POISONING
SHER GHATI
RUDRADEV
BATTLEFIELD TO BLOODFIELD
AFTERMATE
KABUL
NEXT STEPS
A/N
CHARACTER INFO
ARRIVAL TO LECCE
WATERFALL
THE COUNTESS
CHARACTER INFO
SEASON
UNFORGETTABLE NIGHT
HEART TALK
HER DESPAIR
INNOCENT LIONESS
MINE
A TALE OF PAST
MARQUIS CARNAK DA CAMINO
A DESTROYED BALL
TRANSITION
EPILOGUE
HEY LOVELIES
A TALE FROM THE PAGES OF PAST

PIRATES

356 39 6
By ironlegoinaire

Here onwards Yurani Alekhya will be mentioned as Rudra Pratap her middle name according to her mother and the alies she took for her vigilant work.

RUDRA PRATAP

"You are not just a captain are you ?" I asked him. "Only a warrior can recognise a warrior." He replied. I can feel him flinch a bit by seeing my twisted grin. "Sirs here are your bags." Arthur said handing us our bags. I swiftly put on the twin daggers in the holder on my calf and wrist bands on wrist. My hair back in a ponytail at nape of my neck. They come till middle of my shoulders. Few traitors escaping from the hold and falling over my right eye covering it such that I can see others but others can't see my right eye. It does help in giving a cool warrior type vibe.

I had prepared a special mixture of cosmetics used here to hid the visible cuts. So that no one knows about the claw marks on my right eyebrow. I redid my cufflinks after putting on the wrist bands. I looked at Daniel who did the same. I put on my quiver on buckling it on my front. As I anchored an arrow. Looking at the direction where the captain of enemy ship will be most probably.

"It's still too fa..." Before Daniel can say I shoot the arrow which did a perfect arc and hit the person standing in crow's nest of pirate ship. He looked at me with a questioning gaze. "Mathematics." I replied. Thank god. Atleast that tutor father appointed in my childhood to teach me did taught something good. I said as I anchored another arrow. I want to try five arrow formation but it might raise too many suspensions so that I resorted to this technique. Next arrow the tank kept on deck. "This are explosion arrows." Daneil said handing me a stack of arrows. I turned around to find entire crew watching me intently.

It like I give them a hope. "We will be within their fireing range within 4 minutes." Daniel said. "2 minutes are enough. The wind is in our favour." I replied. The wind is flying against them making their way towards us and opposing their arrows which are failing to fly towards us. As soon as the first arrow hit the tank it exploided along with the explosives kept beside it. "What the hell is this stuff Daniel ?!!!!" I exclaimed looking at the explosion. Before we can come within to their shooting distance all their tanks are blown up or else badly damaged.

Only when they came near us I saw the number of people on their deck. "They outnumbered us with 5 to 17." Robert Daniel's second in command explained while Daniel looked unfazed. "Let the fun began." I said unintentionally. Some habits die hard. I thought. Finding the main leader of this pirate group. As the ship came close enough for the pirates to jump accross I put back my arrows and bow and took out my twin daggers. It will be a great opportunity to test them. The charged us with a cry. Without wasting much time I sank my blades into throat of the people charging towards us. "Robert protect people and stay back. Rudra and me can fight this rascals." Daniel ordered to which I agreed.

It's is mid afternoon around fourth or fifth pahar (3-6 pm). I just sank my blades into their necks or chest cutting through the swarm of pirates like a fish through water. The blood sight is not new to me. I hadn't killed anyone after battle of Sher Gahti. I loved the rush of blood it brought back. I don't know when when each and every pirate is dead and the leaders are under Daneil and his crews control. "Are you really a scholar ? What is your age by the way ??" Robert asked after seeing the carnage. "I am really a scholar just that defination of scholar is different in our country than yours. As for my age it doesn't matter does it ?" I replied to a dumbstrucken crew.

I wiped my daggers with my elbow. "You all are warriors aren't you ?" I asked. They all looked at Daniel. "So what I should address you as in mainland Daneil Rodriguez ???" I questioned at the him as we stood on the beck of the ship. Looking at the pirate ship which hold nothing but corpses. The things and prisoners from other ships are taken out and sent to live with crew. I turned towards him as the sun shone his red light in background.

DANIEL RODRIGUEZ

"Pirates." I said as I saw the ship with a black flag on it. Black pirates one of the most dangerous predators in sea. I ordered Arthur to take the passengers to safety and bring my bags. "Mine too." Rudra added as he looked towards me with a dangerous grin. He never smiled. He had a cold aura around him which made him inapproachable. The twisted grin of his just added more fear to my heart. "You are not just a captain are you ?" He asked me. I flinched as I looked into his black soul piercing eyes. "Only a warrior can recognise a warrior." I replied.

He is just a introverted teenager. On entire journey I consoled myself that he is a normal person but in face of danger I can see him changing his stance, his expression. I can see the excitement of fight in him. His cold demeanor which is not much prominent before now became a identifying part. The sun is still high. He swiftly took off the weapons he had in his bag. Two twin dagger, two wrist bands and a bow and quiver. I can see the sunlight diverging on the blades into rainbow beams. They are definitely crafted by best.

I can see the perfect and practice in his moves as he put everything in its place. He looked at me as we both readied ourself for upcoming fight. "It's still too fa..." I tried to say as he anchored his arrow aiming towards the pirate's ship. But before I can complete my sentence the arrow hit a person. I didn't see clearly through my telescope. I looked at him in astonishment. "Mathematics." He replied. As he one by one began to target their tanks. "This are explosion arrows." I said as I offered him a stack of arrows. Without any thought he took one and fired it. It hit its target. "What the hell is this stuff Daniel ?!!!!" He yelled at the rate of explosion.

I smiled as Robert looked at me in suprise. This are the special arrows crafted specially for me. Apart from me no one is allowed to use them yet I allowed a teenager to use them. Sure he is amazed. I looked at him trying to figure out any peculiar out-of-way things. But till now everything I found is out of way. A skilled linguist, a scholar, a good mathematician and a skilled archer. I am eager to find out how much he is hiding within him. By his talks and skill he definetly have practice of fighting in battlefield or else he won't be able to land each and every shot. His knowledge of sea is also vast.

The look in his eyes when the pirates jumped over our deck is fierce. I can feel a blazing fire inside him. "Let the fun began." I heard him say which shocked me to core. He looked like a person for whom life doesn't matter anymore. He sank his dagger in one of the pirate's neck with such efficiency that even but my best warriors to shame. "Robert protect people and stay back. Rudra and me can fight this rascals." I said as my sword sank into one of the pirate's stomach. Not many pirate's succeeded to get past him. They died at his daggers.

He had all attributes necessary for a warrior. He may be faster, stronger and agile than me. The pirates which are know as most dangerous one didn't even succeeded in atleast gazing his skin. He dodged all of their attacks like it's a child's play for him which he mastered through ages. I ordered my men to round up all the leaders of the pirates. They captured them silently. The minions unaware their masters are captured continued to fight with Rudra.

Even for a period of time I was in marvel with his skills. It's like he danced along the rhyme of sea and wind. A dance of death. All my gaurds and warriors along with the men who are used to be on hunting or battlefield are drawn in by him. My daze was broken when Robert asked "Are you really a scholar ? What is your age by the way ??". He looked fierce. A unknown, mysterious warrior whose skills are unparallel. The sunsetting behind his head gave him a dangerous look as he looked towards us.

"I am really a scholar just that defination of scholar is different in our country than yours. As for my age it doesn't matter does it ?" He had a sharp tongue too. I thought. "You all are warriors aren't you ?" He asked. They all looked at me unable to say anything. Thinking they might regret it later. "So what I should address you as in mainland Daneil Rodriguez ???" He asked me when none of them opened their mouths. "For someone who can identify west's most effecient spies you are sure something. Care to tell about yourself. You are not a commonor." I tried to change the subject but I know I failed as he smirked.

"Who said I am ?? I told you my real identity which no one knows. RUDRA PRATAP. If you don't know me what can I do ???" He replied innocently. But each and every ounce of innocence gone from his face it was replaced by a cold feeling. I shuddered. Damn he is even more confusing than my mother. Atleast I can understand her somewhat. "You are a prince or king. Aren't you ?" I asked. "I am neither a prince nor a king. I am not a minister or official or warrior back in my kingdom." He quoted. God this guy really can twist the truth around his fingers.

"But real question is who are you guys." He asked again. The sky had began to darken. Only after sometime time the sky will loose the light. "Duke of Lecce. Son of Luke Rodriguez and Duchess Amrita Rodriguez." I replied. "Your highness." He said bowing which doesn't suit him. "Will you like to become a warrior of mine. The pay will be quite high along with luxuries." I offered already knowing his answer. "No money or luxuries in world can buy me." He said as he walked out towards his cabin. Leaving the corpses to taken care by us. "Sir did he really...." Robert tried to say but I cut in middle. "No money can buy him. I already know he will refuse. But he had something important to do in Lecce and the best way will be through us." I replied firmly.

"Do you think he is here for him ??" He asked. I shook my head negatively. "He never lie but he can twist the truth clearly. He is not here for him." I replied as I to retired for my chambers. I took out my boots and lead back on my bed thinking about Rudra. One thing for sure he is not a normal person. Because a normal person cannot kill most deadliest pirates known to oceans without even getting slash. I can't forget his fighting. Well if you call it that. It's a masscare, a slaughter of those who choose to mess with him. Not once in mine entire vovage duration I thought he had such a violent side to him. Ok I know he had a hidden side but he didn't thought it to be this violent or scare.

The fighting skills are unique he felt as if three different stances are mixed together to form into a single one. The daggers and bows and arrows are crafted skillfully. Only best of best can have them. I had saw that type of edge of blade somewhere with someone. I tried to pressurize my mind but it failed me too show where. I just know that it's from middle of continent. Just that. I determined myself to find about his true identity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 626 15
She was meant to be a Princess. A Royalty. First Girl born after decades in the Family. But Ashima Rajput never knew. Living a perfectly peaceful lif...
114K 5.5K 21
Shourya Singh Rajput... 33 year old elder son of the royal and the most powerful family in India. A ruthless CEO of Rajput industries. The most scar...
41.2K 2.1K 20
In ancient India, a princess was born. She was trained in warfare without the knowledge of her subjects and she became a ferocious warrior. On her...
5.4K 430 17
. || सर्वस्यापि भवेद्धेतुः || 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓸𝓼𝓶𝓲𝓬 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰; 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓻...