The Babysitter (Zayn Malik Fa...

By imZineb

Sam can't support her rebellious twin brothers who spend their time screaming , fighting with ketchup and pl... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
CHECK THE SEQUEL !

Part 47

81K 1.9K 206
By imZineb

Harry Style's P.O.V 

Perrie has left the house to buy some stuff i guess.  

i was creeping , on twitter . Some fans were writing something about us called 'Fan fiction' i tried to read one of them and realized with a lot of suprise that it kinda looked like the real life. The normal girl with 1D , Samerah.  

Weird. 

I switched off my phone as Niall went in .  

- "He is crazy! Crazy!" He shouted, pacing. 

- "What? who?" 

-"who? ZAYN. he kidnapped Samerah." 

-"Seriously" I chuckled. 

- "You don't believe me? Ask him yourself. Oh god oh god " 

-"Calm down bro, i know Zayn he will not do something mean to her " 

-'REALLY? NO NOTHING MEAN HE JUST KIDNAPPED A GIRL!" Niall screamed in a sarcastic way. 

- "He loves her don't worry." I smiled. 

Zayn Malik's P.O.V 

I had to do it.I will do it . 

- "Samerah ..Listen.." 

-"I swear god i will pay this Taco i'm so sorry i was hungry.." She blushed. 

I chuckled, It was the cutest thing ever. 

- "Samerah you can eat everything you want. Please this is stupid. i'm your .." I smiled.  

- "I'm your friend."  

- 'Thank you ... i'm sorry again For everything i mean not just the taco." She looked so guilty. 

- "Samerah, it's okay i said, no problem. Plus we will spend here something like a week , it's not a big deal, it will remind us of...That week end when your parents went to Malibu." I grinned nervously. 

That week end, when we had a drunk kiss. 

I saw her blushing . 

- "Of the old days..when ..It was easy." I whispered , brushing her hand  

She looked down, motionless.  

- "Where is the restroom?" She uttered shyly.  

- "Upstairs, first room , left ." I whispered, after sighing. Then she left . 

She left. Again. That girl is avoiding me.

I Can't .  

She spent something like 30 minutes upstairs. I glared at the half eaten Taco .  

I grabbed it and stared at it quietly .  

Then i put it slowly and put my head on the table .  

I sighed heavily, again .  

Then i got up unconsiously and walked upstairs , The restroom's door was opened . She wasn't there. 

Where was she? i was going to walk downstairs when i percieved her Wearing one of the dresses.  

- "Wow!" She giggled. 

I don't know why, it made me happy. I just stared at her. She was moving her head slightly, in front of the mirror, her hair was moving too . It made me breathless.  

But, naturally, her facial expression changed as she noticed me.  

- "Zayn?" 

Samerah's P.O.V 

I went upstairs quickly. My heart was pounding as hell, Zayn's Power on me i guess.  

I splashed the cold water on my face 5 times , grabbed a towel and left the toilets . I noticed the bedroom , where i was sleeping this morning .  

I was more seeing the details of the room . The bed where i was sleeping was a bed for two . I swallowed hardly and glared at the dressroom . Cloths. Many women's cloths. I dropped my jaw, touching the tissues. Some shorts, tee shirts, pants , dresses .  

- "wow" I whispered as i found a great dress. I wore it quickly , pulling off my Hard rock coffee Shirt and shorts. It was exactly my size, suprising.  

- "wow!" I uttered, staring at myself .  

i looked great . If you don't notice my ugly sleepy face.  

i felt someone's presence near me.  

- "Zayn?" My heart skipped a beat. From when was he here? did he see everything?  

- "Yeah." He smiled, he looked dreamy , His arms were crossed and his back was on the wall's room .  

- "You like it?"  

-"what?" 

-"The dress." 

- "what?Ahh this.." I blushed.  

I guess i didn't have to touch those. It's not mine. And his tone looked kind of sarcastic . 

- "I'm so sorry..." I was going to put it off when i realized that it wasn't the good moment .  

He chuckled, still giving me that dreamy look .  

Weird.  

- "You look great." He grinned. 

- "Th-Thank you." I stuttered. 

I didn't saw him decreasing the space between us . The tension was present . His body was almost brushing mine . His hand found slowly its way around my waist, near my back . I was sweating as hell . My hands were trembling . We were never that close, before. His face was too close to mine . Few inches were separating us . I couldn't look up and fix him . 

I closed my eyes weakly , and, Then... i felt nothing . The arm around my waist disapeared. I opened my eyes and found myself , in an empty room .

Zayn Malik's P.O.V 

* Stupid Kidnapper. Pervy Rapist * Niall's voice was playing on my mind. 

Now , he is absolutely right. What did i just do? Can i just contain my urges for a moment?  

Samerah, wearing that dress was more than a turn on . I walked towards her and acted like a pervy rapist i guess.  

I was almost kissing her , when i noticed her little trembling hand .  

She was nervous, i was scaring her . She didn't pull away because she is scared.Scared of the Pervy Rapist .  

I looked up, the nervousness in her face was noticable . Her eyes were closed and she was sweating . 

I pulled away, after realizing what effect i did on her and ran downstairs.  

Harry Style's P.O.V  

In the next part.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 1.2K 53
When your a 16 year old and your mother isn't around. You'll expect a little bit more freedom, but not Hallie. She tries to find a better way to make...
340K 5.7K 47
Bobbie Beau is abandoned, if you exclude the three babies inside her. She's lonely apart from the company of her nurse Angela, her family disowned he...
141K 2.9K 17
Harry Styles never thought a night out with his best mate would lead him to finding the most beautiful creature, which he had ever laid eyes on. Ther...
59.3K 1.1K 28
Louis, a father of 2 boys, lives I simple, but hectic life. He has twins that are 6, which are fun to live with at that age. Harry is a father with a...