My Nerd

By TheKinkyRat

Y/n Y/l/n just started her new job at the behavioral analysis unit, meeting a nerdy, yet handsome man named S... More

Prologue (edited)
One: First meetings (edited)
Two: another one (edited)
Three: first case, done (edited)
Fourth: second day (edited)
Five: Birthday boy (edited)
Six: A jet ride home (edited)
Seven: A Date (edited)
Eight: Birthday gifts (edited)
Nine: Drinks (edited)
Ten: cuddles and weekend dates (edited)
Eleven: Cases and cops (edited)
Twelve: Andrew Brown (edited)
Thirteen: A date turned into a long night (edited)
Fourteen: The fox (edited)
Fifthteen: Outfoxed (edited)
Sixteen: holiday surprises (edited)
Seventeen: New years kisses
Eightteen: Out (part one)
Nineteen: Out (part two)
Twenty: Lovie buggies
Twenty-One: Somebody's watching
Twenty-two: Girls night out
Twenty-four: I love you
Twenty-three: team outtings
Twenty-four: drunken loven
Twenty-five: dangerous situation
Twenty-six: hospital
Twenty-seven: helper
Twenty-eight: Home sweet home
Twenty-nine: summer days
Thirty: P911
Thirty-one: P911 (part two)
Thirty-two: Games
Thirty-three: The boogeyman (1)
Thirty-four: The boogeyman (2)
Thirty-five: The boogeyman (3)
Thirty-six: The newbie
Thirty-seven: Anniversary
Thirty-eight: Office gossip
Thirty-nine: The big game (1)
Forty: the big game (2)
Forty-one: the big game (3)
Fourty-two: the big game(4)
Forty-three: Revelations(1)
Forty-four: Revelations(2)
Forty-five: Revelations(3)
Forty-six: Revelations(4)
Forty-seven: Quality time
Forty-eight: sweet and sour
Forty-nine: everythings fine
Fifty: working on it
Fifty-one: Kissin' and smoochin'
Fifty-two: lady day
Fifty-three: cuddlin' and lovin'
Fifty-four: announcement 
An: THANK YALL!!!
Hello!

Fifty-five: and in the end

2.8K 38 27
By TheKinkyRat

May 16, 2007

My eyes filled with tears as I looked at my boyfriend on one knee. He was scared and happy at the same time.

"Y/n, Y/l/n, I-I had a whole speech prepared f-for you, but I completely forgot what it was. It-it had to do with t-things that I love about you and t-the little things you do that I love but y-you literally made me forget. Thats very hard to do. My mom told me when y-you find the right person that they'll m-make your mind stop for a s-second but considering I have an eidetic memory that I thought it would never happen. I guess y-you proved me wrong. Which is also a hard thing to do." He told me while stuttering and tears in his eyes. I have been crying the whole time.

"So, I'm hear to ask you, would you make me the luckiest man in the cosmos, the universe, the void, intercosmic space, the galaxy what ever you would consider everything, would you marry me?" He asked and as some tears fell over his eye lids. He opened the box in his hands to reveal the same ring I was browsing for a while ago.

I couldn't believe what he was asking me. I smiled and nodded my head before he could say the last sentence.

"Yes!" I screamed after a second and ran up towards him. I heard him sigh in relief as I hugged and kissed him on the ground.

"I love you." He whispered into my shoulder as I looked down at the ring. I smiled at it and looked back at Spencer.

"Can you?" I asked, gesturing to the ring. He nodded and smiled as he slipped it on. I wiggled my fingers a little bit. I heard Spencer giggle as he got up and lent out his hand.

"Come on I gotta show you something." He said as I got up with his help. He walked us to the living room, I noticed lights were on (which I didn't put on before) and candles on some of our tables.

"Did she say yes?" I heard someone yell out. It was Derek. I laughed and realized that they helped set everything up. And that's why I was paranoid that someone was in our house and that the door was unlocked.

"Yup!" I said as we looked at everyone. Even Gideon was here. He smiled at us cause he literally played cupid in this.

I have a strong feeling if Gideon wasn't here, Spencer would never have asked me on a date.

"Congrats!" I heard people yell. Even Haley was here. I liked her, she was good for hotch.

"finally." Penelope said. "I've been waiting to help with the wedding planning." She said and pulled out a book. I chuckled at her eagerness as I noticed Emily had poured drinks on our island.

I walked over and took the Champagne drink and started to sip on it. The rest of the team grabbed a drink as I kept looking at my beautiful ring.

I couldn't be happier.

Time skip

September 1, 2007

I felt kisses on my lips and cheek as I woke up this morning. I slowly opened my eyes and looked to see my fiancé, Spencer Reid. I smiled at him as he smiled back.

"Hey" I said quietly and kissed his lips. I felt him smile into the kiss.

"Hey." He replied as we just stared at each other.

"Do we have to get up?" I asked after awhile and cuddled closer to Spencer. I heard him chuckling a little while giving me a kiss on my four head.

"Unless you don't want to marry me than by all means." He said.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, our weddings in about five hours.

I smiled and started to get out of bed. Spencer whined a little bit as all the warmth left and he rolled over.

"Come on, let's get married." I told him. Which not surprisingly boosted his motivation. I giggled at how fast he moved and followed him to our kitchen.

Over the months we've waited, we bought a house together. It had three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a big kitchen, a really big living room (for books), an office, a garage and a small basement.

Me and Spencer wanted to eventually have kids. So we got a big house. I rubbed my eyes from my sleepiness and took a seat.

The office boys should be hear to pick Spencer up soon. I frown at him leaving but remember we had the rest of our lives together so it wasn't that big of a deal.

I was a little bit nervous to have our wedding in September. JJ was do in two months and I didn't want her to have her baby in the middle of my reception and have to leave. But she said she'll not make her pregnancy big and will try to wear a wavy dress. I said it wasn't that big of a deal but she insisted. I love her to much.

And I also asked Gideon if he would walk me down the aisle. I thought it would be to much but he was very happy that I asked. I smiled at the thought of Gideon. He was the closest thing I had to a father figure.

Spencer's mom was flying out to be here as well! I loved Diana. She was so sweet and caring when she figured out I was her sons girlfriend and she was ecstatic when she figured out we were engaged. I've only met her about three times before Spencer proposed.

Not to mention that the only people in the wedding would be the team, significant others, Jack, some of my friends in college that I still chat with, the Bellerose family at the café. Spencer's mom and Spencer's friend Ethan. (I didn't know he had any other friends beside the team)

Emily, JJ and Penelope would be my maids of honor. Sadie would be the flower girl and Jack would walk down the aisle with Haley to give us the rings.

The thing that upset me was that Elle wasn't gonna be there.

I had a long conversation about how if we got married to someone that we would have to promise one of us would be a bridesmaid.

But about a week ago, I texted her old contact number.

Y/n: hey, Elle. I know you probably don't have this phone or my number still but I'm getting married! To Spencer and I was wondering if you wanted to come. Be a bridesmaid? That still stands even though it's been more than a year. So You can text me if you want to come I'll send you where and when. Hopefully I'll see you there.

No response.

But I was expecting her too.

Jack was about two and would be able to walk a little. Hotch offered for Hailey to hold his hand as he came down and I loved the idea.

Spencer and I also decided to have the Twilight wedding. He also didn't know what I was talking about so I made him watch all of the movies. He said he didn't like the movie but liked the idea. I could tell he was lying.

(We are gonna pretend that the Twilight movies came out before 2007 lol)

We both liked the nature theme and liked the dark atmospheric it gave off. I was happy that he agreed.

Spencer's Best men contained Morgan, Hotch and Ethan. I didn't know they were that close but it was nice to spend time with him. He seemed like a really cool guy.

Spencer also booked us a resort down in Orlando Florida. The hotel happened to be near Disney world. He told me it was coincidence but, I think not.

I smiled at my perfect day plan

Time skip

The wedding was already starting in a little bit and I was in my room, my make up was been touched up and my hair being the way that I wanted. I looked in the mirror and saw Penelope crying.

I turned around to hug her. She kissed my cheek and cried hysterically.

"I-I remember when I f-first met you and-and you blew me away at your skills! I love you so much!" She squealed into my shoulder while stuttering. I smiled and notice that my two other bridesmaids were in the room.

"I remember when Garcia barged into my room showing me the newbie. Penelope was talking about you for weeks before you even came here." JJ said with a smile. I opened my arm out for her to join the hug.

"I remember you came into the conference room with a frown and then telling me about Spencer and bragging to everyone that he was your boyfriend." Emily said with a chuckle as I opened my other arm out for her to join the hug as well.

We all cried a little bit as we hugged one another. Eventually the girls let go and they all had a big smile on their faces.

Then I heard a knock on the door.

"Alright, baby girl, princess, mamas and little lady, y'all ready?" Morgan said while opening the door. I smiled at him as he did a once over.

"Little lady becoming a big girl. I'll have to figure out a new name for ya." He said with a smile. I chuckled as he came over and gave me a hug and kiss on the head.

"You look great." He whispered and Garcia came over, gripping his arm like a raft.

I smiled at him as they walked out. I noticed Hotch and Ethan also at the door waiting to head out with Emily and JJ. They walked out one by one giving me happy smiles.

I sigh as I was now alone again. My dress was very pretty. It had flower designs on the rim of the dress along with shoulder sleeves and a nice flower design around the waist of it.

(You can change it if you want )

I spun around feeling all giddy inside. I felt like a princess. It was fun. A little girl always dreams of their wedding day but it's different when it happens. Especially not knowing if it was a mistake or not.

That question always got to me.

Is this the right choice?

It ate at me inside. I felt guilty for thinking that but I'm an irrational person. My mind fogged up until I hear a knock at my door.

I walked over and opened it up to see Gideon waiting for me. I smiled but apparently Gideon thought it wasn't a real smile.

"What's wrong?" He asked. Damn profilers.

"Nothing"I said and walked out the door. He gave me a 'really?' Look. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"It's just. How do I know I'm making the right decision? Spencer told me, more times than one, that over 64% of marriages end in divorce and I was scared that all this is going to be a waste and-" I was cut off with Gideon putting his finger over my mouth to shush me from my rambling.

"Y/n, I wouldn't have told Spencer to ask you out if I thought this was a waste of time. I know Spencer and I know he loves you. And when I tell you this wouldn't be a waste of time, I mean it." He told me sternly. Honestly I was scared to disagree with him.

"Thanks for playing match maker, Gideon" I said with a smile.

"Please, call me Jason." He told me. I nodded and we walked outside to the doors leading me to Spencer.

"You sure" I asked while looking back at him. He nodded.

"I know that Spencer's statistics aren't wrong, but with you two? I think that 64% don't stand a chance." He told me. I smiled as the Music started to play.

I hooked my arm with Gideons as we walked. My face turned into a wide grin as I saw everyone. I try to focus on myself not tripping on my dress as I held it in one hand. Gideon and I walked slow so I didn't fall. I looked up to see Spencer in his sexy suit.

I couldn't complain, he looked hot. He was wearing a black button up with a gray and black sweater vest with black pants.

(Sorry for a Bad description, but you can change it if you want)

I looked to see the maids of honor smiling and groomsmen grinning as well. Spencer's mom was sitting in the front row crying and I saw the Bellerose family on Spencers side. It was the dad and mom, siblings and some sisters.

My friends, Gabi, Belle, Gianna, Cassidy, Janelle and Olivia. (These are my real friends) were all squealing as I walked by. I smiled at them and we arrived at the steps to get to Spencer.

He had tears in his eyes as he looked at me. I tried my best to blink away my tears as a couple slipped out. He held out my hand as Gideon let go. I kissed Jason on the cheek sweetly as I held Spencer's hands.

I was now face to face with him, hand in hand as the words of the wedding officiant talked. I noticed Haley in a dark purple dress holding Jack's hand as he came down with the rings. I smiled at them as she handed the rings to Spencer and I. The officiant turned to Spencer.

"Spencer Reid, do you take, Y/n Y/l/n, to be your wedded wife. Do you promise to stay by her side through good and bad times, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health." The officiant said. Tears welled up in Spencer's eyes as we looked at each other.

"I do" he replied. The officient than turned to me.

"Do you, Y/n Y/l/n, take, Spencer Reid, to be your wedded husband. Do you promise to stay by his side through good and bad times, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health." He asked.

"I do."I told him. I was making more than a statement, I was making a promise.

Even if things end up badly, and I leave him or he leaves me or we go our separate ways, I'll still love him. Like that old saying, he's ruined other men for me. Cause know one can compare to him.

As a officiant told us we could put our rings on each other, the tears we're now messing up my make up.

"You may now kiss the bride." The officiant said. Spencer grinned and cupped my face with both hands as he pulled me to him, kissing him.

This was more than a kiss, it was the most passionate, Electric, hungry and Earth shattering kiss. It's cliché but true. All my memories with Spencer flashed before me. The good, the bad, the love, the sad. All of it.

And I wouldn't change a thing

The end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 243 19
This is a whole bunch of one shot stories of Spencer Reid x fem reader! I'll be doing Requests but probably a lot of them will be thoughts from my...
46.6K 890 34
The reader, the new member of the BAU becomes friends quickly with her new team. A friend from their past enters the readers life again, but what wil...
93.8K 1.8K 34
I savor the kiss. I savor the moment. I savor the way Spencer tries to get his hands on my back. I know that life is changing for a while. My pessimi...
233K 4.3K 18
You have just finished graduate school successfully double majoring in Criminal Justice and Forensic Psychology. Along the way you had picked up an i...